[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Cover the women > beat the gay > man is boss >
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 13
> Cover the women
> beat the gay
> man is boss
> have many children for keep the race

Why pol doesn't like Islam?
>>
I do.
>>
>>73271234
>dont eat pork
>don't eat bacon
>don't eat at all during october
>pray five times a day
>fuck kids
>worship a pedo
>blow yourself up

fuck off
>>
>>73271234
>Beat dog
>Beat cow
>Beat white people
>Ask for money
>Be dirty sandnigger
>>
I don't trust that it would actually be inclusive of whites

If Australia became Muslim overnight, the Lebs wouldn't suddenly not hate us. They would use the power granted by the ascent of their religion to help their own kind.

Christianity vs Islam has always been a proxy for the West versus the Near East
>>
>>73271234

>kills everyone else
>butchers any semblance of rights
>turns your towns into crime-ridden hellholes
>removes any culture that used to be present
>rapes everything
>Halal slaughter
>Muslims smell like shit
>they are brown
>>
>>73271310
Yep. Pretty sure these things outweigh any positives.

>>73271275
lmao
>>
>>73271234
Its a lot better than cuckstianity.
>>
It's not Islam that people have a problem with, it's Muslims. Islamic scriptures condemn rape in all its forms, yet Muslims use it as a tool of war and subjugation. The reason why Muslims are like this doesn't have to do with the religion, either. Muslims are barbaric because the races that have adopted Islam are barbaric. White Muslims are normal human beings, it's the brown ones you've got to watch out for.
>>
>>73271580
In other words sub human with below 80 IQ are dangerous.
>>
>>73271234
Christianity is better though
>>
>>73271634
Obviously. Like gorillas, or orang-utans, but more violent.
>>
>>73271275
Of course you do
>>
a good system should keep women and gays in check, not harass and beat them
>>
>>73271580
>Islamic scriptures condemn rape in all its forms

No it doesn't. Enslaving people in times of war is justified in Islamic scriptures, and if you can enslave them, you can rape them.
>>
Because they don't want to keep to their own race and lands, they want to destroy my race and take my lands.
>>
>perpetual mental retardation and human denegration
>compulsory belief in a bedouin moon god
>nothing of import has been written in Arabic for 700 years
>zero freedom of belief
>zero freedom of speech
>no concept of universal rights and responsibilities
>invented by a pedophile warlord to perpetuate his sociopathic world view
>>
>>73271770
Enslaving people was the more at the advent of Islam, so it would have been outright rejected if slavery was forbidden back then. There are several passages, though, that encourage Muslims to buy slaves and then set them free. Later, around the 18th century, a consensus of opinion was reached by Islamic Jurisprudence experts that slavery can be done away with while keeping with the spirit of Fiqh (Islamic law essence). Thus slavery is illegal in Shariah today, although it isn't in the scriptures.
>>
>>73271234
Because of how hyper-aggressive, authoritarian and hypocritical it is. You want your dumb rules in your own dumb country, fine, but fuck off if you think you think you can try to bully me into your way of thinking in my own fucking country. This is my home, my rules, not yours.
>>
>>73271838
Maybe Muslims are Mormons' retarded, violent, eastern little brother. It kinda makes sense.

>Formed way more recently in history
>Non-credible prophet
>Hilariously bad story
>Only believed by the lowest of the low IQs
>>
You have to understand that /pol/ insnt against Islam because of islam. In fact as shills routinely point out many of the views are the same. The issue is that it is the enemy that is doing it while our race falls apart. It does not matter how glorious a kingdom may be, for if that kingdom threatens your own, you will hate it.
>>
>>73271376
>kills everyone else
>butchers any semblance of rights
>turns your towns into crime-ridden hellholes
>removes any culture that used to be present
>rapes everything
>not Halal slaughter
>christians eat like shit
>they are white
>says deus vult but is scared of muslims
>>
>>73271838
>perpetual mental retardation and human denegration
True.

>compulsory belief in a bedouin moon god
Yahweh is a sun god though.

>nothing of import has been written in Arabic for 700 years
Saudi oil records, but mostly true.

>zero freedom of belief
>zero freedom of speech
Tough shit. Look at all the degeneracy that has brought on us.

>no concept of universal rights and responsibilities
Do not exist.

>invented by a pedophile warlord to perpetuate his sociopathic world view
As was common at the time. If you wanted to conquer, you had to get the priests to shake some blood around, get told no, behead them, and repeat until you get a yes, then tell your troops god is on your side. Mohammed just skipped a step.

And the pedo thing was pretty common too. Do you think that the Romans' huge appetite for little blond Germanic children was because they made for good farm labor?
>>
because the abrahamic religions are cancer
>>
File: 1462387692581.jpg (469 KB, 1440x1920) Image search: [Google]
1462387692581.jpg
469 KB, 1440x1920
>>73271234
because I hate sand niggers..
I don't give a fuck about their beliefs
They watch out for one another and are willing to fuck over the white man at any chance possible (same with jews)
I'm about looking after my own people... which unfortunately is considered "racist" because of the fact I am white

Fuck Sand Niggers
>>
>>73271234
what's Islam's view on dissent?

Sidebar: Where is the original Zealand? It is like some abo safehaven?
>>
>>73271234
Id be muslim right now If it wasn't for my best friend, Thalys, my jack-russel
Id kill Allah in a heartbeat for her
>>
File: halal_science.png (485 KB, 720x566) Image search: [Google]
halal_science.png
485 KB, 720x566
>>73271234
> Lapidate (that's "stoned", for /pol/tards) the woman
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=fff_1446725833
> Blow the gay (in secret)
http://www.dailyxtra.com/world/news-and-ideas/news/pakistan-gay-man%E2%80%99s-paradise-104348
> Man is dullard
(pic related)
>Fuck children and promises of a "pearly boy" -filled heaven
https://maldivianapostates.wordpress.com/2011/06/02/islam-and-pedophilia-80000-pearly-boys-in-heaven/
>>
>>73272210
And there it is, apologetics in action!

>Yahweh is a sun god though
Allah is not Yahweh, I suggest you research the etymology and and history of the moon god

>Tough shit. Look at all the degeneracy that has brought on us.
Such as?

>Do not exist
In what sense? They may not exist in the way a table exists, but they exist by convention, as do all the societal foundations on which Western Civilisation is built

>muh, everybody was a pedo warlord!
Name one other founder of a religion who was a serial murderer and child rapist
>>
>>73272056
>>Formed way more recently in history
Go read a book, Aussie.
>>
>>73272709
>Allah is not Yahweh, I suggest you research the etymology and and history of the moon god
He is. Don't deny it just because you don't want to worship the same kike god as them. You do.

>Such as?
Bringing in millions of shitskins to destroy whites because we were guilted into it, for starters.

>In what sense? They may not exist in the way a table exists, but they exist by convention, as do all the societal foundations on which Western Civilisation is built
If they are are by convention and at the center od Western Culture, they aren't.universal.

>Name one other founder of a religion who was a serial murderer and child rapist
Well there was Alexander the Great. His religion didn't last long. Not founders, but Zeus\Jupiter are insane serial killers that fuck anything that moves and most of what doesn't. Genghis Khan's god Tenger wad okay with rape and murder, which is why he has 16 million descendents. Now, for more contemporary examples, see pretty much every cult leader for the last three hundred years that ended in mass suicide, and you'll find they were almost invariably fucking their followers and follower's children. They just weren't as successful.
>>
>>73271234
>implying any of that is in the Quran
silly Hadithist
>>
>>73273166
>le moongod myth
Allah literally is Arabic for the word God, he has no name and he isn't really a he nor she nor anything we can comprehend.
Also the Quran specifically warns against worshipping the moon.
I do not accept the crescent moon and star as a symbol either, that is idolatry.

and the rest of the criticisms all revolve around Hadith fairy tales which have done more to damage Islam than any Islamophobe ever could.
Al-Bukhari certainly seemed intent on slandering the prophet as a paedophile, womanising barbaric brute.

I can disprove Hadiths easily, supposedly there was something like 800,000 hadiths collected and he spent a month to find just one authentic story, now without even going into the impossible math, if he supposedly kept only the 10% or so which are true then he wouldn't have made mistakes to include inauthentic Hadiths.
Muhammad apparently saw some men playing chess and told them it was haram, problem is chess never existed at the time of the prophet.
There have been other hadiths even scholars say "oh that was a mistake", ok then I guess this proves all Hadiths are unreliable.
AND on top of that the Quran warns against fabricated stories and says the Quran is complete and in detail "so which hadith do they read?"
The only Hadith and Sunah is in the Quran alone.
Everything is in there including all the stale arguments about "hurr durr how to do salat" and "how do you do hajj?" well one thing it says about Hajj is not to worship Muhammads grave, nor worship rocks or other idols, and look at what is happening.
Islam needs to be back how Muhammad did Islam, and he said himself he is no more than a mortal bringing the message given to him.
Oh and he wasn't illiterate either.
He starkly warns that on the day of judgement he will mention the Quran being abandoned by Muslims.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CC4TuYrSNJs
>>
>>73272223
Lol why does that dude have his setup there? I'm always confused when I see pics like this. Maybe he works there or his parents own the place or something and he doesn't care. Why would he lug all of that stuff around inside?

At that point may as well get an expensive "gaming laptop", not going to be as good as a desktop but an expensive one can play new games at least.

I have a crossfire setup atm. Feels good.
>>
>>73271961
>Enslaving people was the more at the advent of Islam, so it would have been outright rejected if slavery was forbidden back then.

ISIS is enslaving women right now.
>>
>>73271770
You can't rape a slave. "Raping" a slave is like raping a refrigerator or any other inhuman piece of your property. When the bible says "thou shalt not kill" you think they meant cattle and insects too?
>>
>>73271234
It might not be so bad if it's followers weren't inbred murdering rapists.
>>
Christianity is for whites, Islam is for the shit tier races. Cmon son. pick up a history book.
>>
>>73274950
this just media, most man who want sex have the other wife
>>
>>73271580
>It's not Islam that people have a problem with, it's Muslims.
hurr
>Islamic scriptures condemn rape in all its forms
"It is against Islam to rapeMuslimwomen, but Muhammad actually encouraged the rape of others captured in battle. This hadith provides the context for the Qur’anic verse (4:24):

"The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives.Some of the Companions of the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him)were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbandswho were unbelievers. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Qur’anic verse: (Sura 4:24) 'And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." (Abu Dawud 2150, also Muslim3433)

"Actually, as the hadith indicates, it wasn't Muhammad, but "Allah the Exalted" who told the men to rape the women in front of their husbands - which is all the more reason to think of Islam differently from other religions."

"There are several other episodes in which Muhammad is offered the clear opportunity to disavow raping women - yet he instead offers advice on how to proceed. In one case, his men were reluctant to devalue their new slaves for later resale by getting them pregnant. Asked aboutcoitus interruptus in particular:

" 'O Allah's Apostle! We get female captives as our share of booty, and we are interested in their prices, what is your opinion about coitus interruptus?'The Prophet said, 'Do you really do that? It is better for you not to do it. No soul that which Allah has destined to exist, but will surely come into existence.'(Bukhari34:432)"

"As one might imagine, Muhammad's obvious approval of raping women captured in battle and his own personal participation as recorded in many places is of intense inconvenience to the Muslim apologists of our time."
>>
>>73275054
No, muslim inbreeding is a real thing, and it causes them to be insane and commit crimes.
>>
>>73274844
Rape is sexual violence towards another human being. It doesn't matter if it's codified into law or not.
>>
>>73272123
>germans defending muslims

every time
>>
>>73276659
because german race is a mans race, it wants to preserve and enlarge, german woman is big slut, everyone know
>>
>>73275235
>this coming from a brit post

wew lad
>>
>>>73271580
How to shill for Allah:
>Be inbred mudslime
>Go on /pol/
>damage control islam
>use the taqqiya daddy Muhammed (pussy and bitches be upon him) to lie to the kufaar
>>
>>73277108
meant for
>>73274111
>>
I thought Mudslimes in my country were "tolerant" and less literalist than other shitty ME countries.

But few months ago 100,000 mudslimes rioted demanding the death of an politician who insulted Mohammad and called Mohammad gay.

I think muslims should be hunted down and exterminated.
>>
>>73271234
Traitor
>>
>>73277331
Nice dubbs wilbrfrce
>>
>>73277259
I agree poojeet indians are degenerate too though but mudslimes are worse. Also poo in loo
>>
>>73271580
This pretty hard
>>
>>73271234
>Why pol doesn't like Islam?
Because of all the muslims
>>
>>73271234
They hate us because they ain't us.
We hate them because their subhumans
>>
>>73271234
The main issue isn't even Islam, but the sandniggers practicing it
>>
>>73271310
Pork is disgusting.
Bacon literally is pork you uneducated mongrel.
Fasting is very healthy you uneducated mongrel. If you weren't stuffing your fat face with food all the time you'd know that.
Praying is good, the reason you're losing is your lack of religious morals.
Fucking kids is anti-muslim propaganda.
Mohammad was not a pedophile.
Defending your race is worth.
>>
>>73278048
shitskin terrorist detected
>>
>>73278048
>Mohammad was not a pedophile.
lel
>>
>>73271375
Underrated, I agree wholesomely.
>>
File: meanwhile in afghanistan.jpg (486 KB, 1138x1200) Image search: [Google]
meanwhile in afghanistan.jpg
486 KB, 1138x1200
>>73278048
>hating bacon
>country is known for eating liver, baby animals and horse
wut
>implying mudslimes aren't unapologetic boy lovers
>>
>>73271234
>natural conservatives meme

Gas yourself my man
>>
>>73271275
>Sweden
No suprise here
>>
>>73271234

I welcome our new Muslim overlords, anything is better than being cucked in every facet of life.

(btw, how much for a pure light-skinned muzzie loli)
>>
>>73271234

>I am now a MusMissile
>>
Say it with me now:

Islam is a cancer. It needs to be excised.
>>
>>73271580
Agree. Muslims frequently kill other Muslims because of minor differences. If you were to remove Islam from the region, sandniggers would still kill each other - simply because they're sandniggers and that is their nature.
>>
>>73278534

And Murica needs exercise. See how similar you are?
>>
File: 1457070570963.png (98 KB, 954x485) Image search: [Google]
1457070570963.png
98 KB, 954x485
>>73278532
>>
>>73278543
This.Everyone here is confusing sandnigger arabs with actual muslims.
>>
>>73275785
>It doesn't matter if it's codified into law or not.

Except it does... Rape within marriage does not exist in Islam, and did not used to exist in Dutch criminal law before the wording of the law was changed. I believe rape was actually defined as 'forcefully having sex out of wedlock' in most of Europe... So forcefully having sex within wedlock did not constitute rape, technically.
>>
>>73278599
Top kek muribro
>>
fuck religions in general

in this moment i am overcome with reason
>>
>>73278658
>>
>>73271234
>Prophet is a pedo
>prophet is a crossdresser
>submit to some retarded Allah who couldn't even protect his books form corruption
>pray to Allah because some camelfucker arab told you to
>in Islam first Muslim are the most superior, who were the first Muslims? all Arabs
>>
>>73278048
t. french algerian
>>
>>73278774
yeah was trying to quote it from memory lel
>>
Isn't Mecca just a fucking meteorite?
>>
>>73279059

Nope, it's the place where Mohammad lives. Once a year he pokes his head out. If he sees his own shadow it means another year of Jihad.
>>
>>73271234

Because the tip of your dick must go byebye

Plus, not all men are into goats
>>
>>73271580
THIS
>>
File: muslims faggots.webm (3 MB, 568x320) Image search: [Google]
muslims faggots.webm
3 MB, 568x320
>>73271234

Mudslimes are huge faggots that rape little boys.

They are also smelly manlet shitskins
>>
>>73279889
>rape little boys
>Greek thinks we don't know that he secretly gets turned on by this
>pretends to bash them in order to fit in
You're fitting in now, its okay Pablo
>>
>>73272250
The original Zealand is Zeeland in Netherlands. The Dutch explorer Abel Tasman is the person who named this country. Interestingly, Nieuw Zeeland is how to spell it in Dutch.

Also interesting: Some of the dutch were eaten by the Maori in Golden Bay, which was known as Murderer's Bay back then.
>>
>>73271234
>Why pol doesn't like Islam?

Because /pol/ is racist, for the most part. If the West was still pagan and the new migrants were bringing Christianity into Europe, /pol/ would hate Christians.

Oscar Wilde once said, "It's personalities, not principals, that move the age." Meaning, the deliverer of a message (Islam), is often more important than the message itself.
>>
>>73271234
We do not kneel.
>>
>>73271234
It's a primitive, ass-backwards religion, and has always been Europe's enemy.
>>
>>73280270
All the kike religions are cancer

*le tips hat*
>>
>>73271310

and no alchohol, what fun is beating and raping your wife if you cant have a couple beers first?
>>
>>73271234
>Cover the women
No, women are terrible at decision making and leaders but they should have the right to dress as they want like any human

>beat the gay
No, I don't care what you do in the bedroom, just don't exhibit it in the front my kids

>man is boss
Western man is not the boss anymore since 40 years, we did fine the 5000 years before

> have many children for keep the race
Having many children is stupid if you can't keep them at your level of life

By the way the rest of their ideology is retarded, there is no freedom and our culture is far superior in every way.
>>
>>73280270
Either you are a stupid muslim or you did not read this pile of shit called Quran.

Islam should be eradicated for the good of humankind.
>>
>>73278335
That Vice documentary made me so angry, it's nonstop cognitive dissonance and defeatism.

No wonder Afghanistan is a shithole.
>>
>>73271234
It's a cover for Arab nationalism.
>>
>>73271507
back to oven jew.
>>
File: alohasnackbar.jpg (6 KB, 284x178) Image search: [Google]
alohasnackbar.jpg
6 KB, 284x178
>>73271234
all of that would be good if they obeyed the law of the land instead of their own backwards nigger code
>>
>>73271234
>be lazy bumfuck
>fuck cousins
>fuck preteen children
>be the faggest country

I wouldnt want to be a subhuman.

>>73271580
taqiyya time, listen to the muzzie he's your greatest ally :^)
>>
File: 2345346545654.jpg (85 KB, 700x519) Image search: [Google]
2345346545654.jpg
85 KB, 700x519
>>73271234
>not eat pork
>not drink alcohol
>kneel and bow down before Lallah five times a day
>fuck children
>worhip a faceless pedo
>be a filthy sandnigger
>racemix with a filthy sandnigger
>Halal bullshit
>destroy culture
>blow yourself up for Lallah
>fuck goats
>fuck donkeys
>fuck fat trulls dressed like niggerghosts

fuck off
>>
>>73271580
>"white" muslims beheading brown syrian SAA soldiers
>implies Islam has nothing to do with it

...rly?
>>
Cause Islam is regressive af and going back to the Dark Ages isn't something people fancy?
>>
>>73288793
>going back to the Dark Ages isn't something people fancy?

I for one would love to go back to a time when men ruled.

If Islam will put men back in charge, and put women back in the kitchen, then cut my dick and call me ahmed.

Inshallah.
>>
File: any hajaar.png (388 KB, 960x954) Image search: [Google]
any hajaar.png
388 KB, 960x954
>>73280024
>Pablo
>>
>>73271961
>Hey guys, let's worship the teachings of this one dude who slaughtered and enslaved thousands! As long as we edit out the parts that we didn't rip off from Judaism, people will think we are peaceful!
>>
>>73271234

Because I don't like to oppress women, I don't want to beat the gay and if I can't be a boss without a fucking sandnigger religion, then I'm not good enough to be a boss.

Ram your medieval shit up to your ass.

On top of that, praying 5 times a day is something I'd rather not do.
>>
>>73288793
Do you know where you are?
Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.