[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you tell blacks with a higher IQ that they're st
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: a2478891763_10.jpg (215 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
a2478891763_10.jpg
215 KB, 1200x1200
How do you tell blacks with a higher IQ that they're stupid and you are smarter than them?

http://www.bet.com/news/national/photos/2012/02/pure-genius-black-mensa-members.html#!/
>>
Nobody ever said that there are no smart black people. It's just that the bell curve means there are so many fewer of them proportionally when compared to other races.
>>
>>73272370
You oldfags imply that a higher collective IQ as a race is reason enough to do anything you want with them. But then the blacks with a higher IQ deciding on your fate would be more logical. lel
>>
>>73272370
Why havent these so called smart blacks invented any spectacular achievements, then.
>>
>>73272549
Higher black iq holders benefit immensely from affirmative action. Also, blacks lack the adaptation skills of other races and it shows in africa. There had to be at least one high iq black per tribe in africa. Go figure.
>>
>>73271185
Why you using that pic anon? Oddisee is dope desu
>>
>>73272561
Here ya go
http://science.howstuffworks.com/innovation/inventions/10-inventions-by-african-americans.htm

How come the whole world listens to black music? How come you are on a fake japanese image board? How come you use arabic numerals?
Kek
>>
>>73272549
It means that if i encounter a black person it has a 99.9999% chance to not be a MENSA member and more chance to be a nigger
>>
>>73272797
So you telling me that IQ doesn't necessairily correlate with the race?
>Also, blacks lack the adaptation skills of other races and it shows in africa.
wut. Proton Pseudos my ass. Sauce?
Also, blacks got the adaptation skills of other races and it shows in affirmative action.
>>
>>73272961
Like muricans being rednecks and mexicans having a 99.99999% of Fajita-eating idiots?
>>
>>73272853
Cuz he's a black Muslim. pol loves blacks and muslims. Yea he's preeetty dope <3
>>
File: 1453440446060.jpg (91 KB, 426x340) Image search: [Google]
1453440446060.jpg
91 KB, 426x340
>>73272549
>>73272856
>>73273091
>>73273155
>>73273214

NIDF pls go
>>
>>73272549

Even if they are smarter if they have kids they are likely to be more stupid than two normal white peoples kids

This is as true a fact as is possible in biology
>>
>>73272549
Not "anything you want" but not falsely treat them, collectively, as equals and pretend that they should be represented in high-iq fields at anything remotely resembling a proportional distribution - and that such a distribution is indicative of arbitrary discrimination against other, more-qualified, people on the basis of race.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.