[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Europes final nail.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 59
File: _60084970_turkey_map.gif (27 KB, 304x171) Image search: [Google]
_60084970_turkey_map.gif
27 KB, 304x171
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/04/turkey-to-get-visa-free-travel-despite-failing-to-meet-eu-target/

>80 million Turks to be granted visa free pass to most of Europe by end of June.

And NO ONE is talking about this. It seems like everyone in the White identity circles are all OMFG TRUMP and OMFG MUSLIM MAYOR. But THIS gets ignored. Basically 80 million non-white citizens added to Europe by the end of June. Do you realize that anyone granted citizenship in Turkey now can just walk into Europe?

This is 20x bigger than the refugee situation and I can't find ANYONE talking about it.
>>
>>73269106
Good thing I am moving out of this shithole continent.
>>
>>73269106
wow thats a fucking invasion
>>
Because its non of YOUR business murica. Go an fix your own fucking problems
>>
>>73269249
Jeez oh man I wish I was the entire country of America. Instead I'm just one person of European decent, watching the world collapse in front of me.
>>
Yeah but nigger, keep in mind that davutugly got kicked out the roach house and Erdogan has told EU to fuck off and that they will 'go their way' and not adjust their 'anti terrorism measures'. This might be the nail
>>
>>73269106
Ohhhh yea, I live on a big fuggin island
>>
>>73269312
Dude believe this shit is the least fucking problem we got. Do believe they will all come over to Europe ? And even if, do believe the world would "collapse" because of that. How old are you man ?
>>
>>73269438
uh - im pretty sure he's getting it anyway. its been in the talks forever.
>>
>>73269106

It's just ability to enter for 90 days, not citizenship
>>
>>73269532
Man, are you a Turk, man? Do you know what the average IQ in Turkey is, man? Do you know what the violent crime rates between Turks and Native Europeans, man?
>>
>>73269542
Let a man hope. His own party and oposition might try to throw him out now from all the chaos. Also Davutoglu or vhatever his name is vas the man that did most of the negotiations with EU, so that might make it more difficult for Turkey too.

On the other hand, if he gets visum free travel and there is political unrest, there will be civi war, the EU will 100% assign it a 'dangerous state' title and 80mil turks will be able to 'seek asylum' here.
>>
>>73269106
We have been talking about it. The people who are making these decisions are out of our reach, and we're frustratingly powerless. For fuck's sake, the person leading EU can say shit like this and we can't kick him out:
>“Too many politicians are listening exclusively to their national opinion. And if you are listening to your national opinion you are not developing what should be a common European sense and a feeling of the need to put together efforts. We have too many part-time Europeans.”

>>73269438
>davutugly got kicked out the roach house
Does that help anything? I've understood he's an Erdogan yes-man who resists the guy every once in a while, and Erdogan aims to replace him with a yes-man who will not resist at all.
>>
>>73269600
That's what I'm talking about. Have you ever been to Germany MAN ?! This is our normal live. We already know that shit MAN. That's why I'm saying you should mind your own fucking business and care about the violence and the average iq in your country. I don't care if your grand grand grand grand dad once lived in Europe your not European and you should focus on the shit going on in your country. Period man

Btw I'm an Italian living in Berlin. I hate turks more than everything but I don't believe that they will do shit here. as long as I fuck their women I'm happy.
>>
you're misrepresenting the situation but yeah, there's no way the deal isn't happening. every single demand the EU has made to turkey has been dropped as soon as there was even the slightest bit of resistance
>>
>>73269550
even if just 1/8th of turkeys population decided to go europe over 90 day period, the system would be overloaded

it would be impossible to send them back (forcibly) or control the amount.
>>
>>73269837
I just woke up to good news and you ruined it for me. I felt like we were gonna make it.
>>
>>73269438
Brussels will just give in and soften or abolish those regulations for Turkey anyway. This whole migrant deal in perspective looks like Erdogan pushing far as he can gradually turning Europe into his submissive bitch.
>>
for those not getting it, no shit not all 80 million Trucks are going to migrate, but surely a large portion will
>>
File: 1460403170078.png (1 MB, 1856x1651) Image search: [Google]
1460403170078.png
1 MB, 1856x1651
>>73269600
will you take me as refugee, mr. burger?
>>
File: 1436567094682.jpg (58 KB, 634x462) Image search: [Google]
1436567094682.jpg
58 KB, 634x462
Haha, time to leave
>>
File: 1453673099879.png (422 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1453673099879.png
422 KB, 1000x1000
Europe is done.
>>
>>73270210
>not all 80 million are going to migrate

You underestimate the Turk cockroach.
>>
>>73270283
A mayor of your capital city is a muslim, who is definitely against leaving
>>73270292
You're too.
>>
>>73269106
All you Europeans that'll be affected by this should treat this as a zombie apocalypse. Get out your weapons and bash their roach skulls in.
>>
>>73270361
So what? He still only gets one vote.
>>
File: 14554689406470-vg.jpg (11 KB, 288x296) Image search: [Google]
14554689406470-vg.jpg
11 KB, 288x296
Do genocide.
>>
>>73270356
kek
>>
>>73269532
>>73269860
The turks are going to give every sandnigger and criminal a visa just to get them out of their country. Let alone mass immigration from the turks themselves. It's an open door for migrants from across the world to spew into European countries.

How you think this is just fine is mindboggling. You're being systematically demographically replaced. In 90 years time, Europe won't just be majority non-white, the non-whites will have started to actually exterminate whites wholesale.

Why do euros continue to believe that non-whites hold the same western values or even a sense of empathy like they do? These people will rape your women after they've gassed your elderly and murdered your youth and you just sit back and let them in???

If you wanted to help, you could be working to improve the countries they came from, rather than inviting them all into yours.

It's fucking insanity. Absolute insanity and I don't know how so many euros were so successfully brainwashed into believing this is all a good thing for them.
>>
bump
>>73270363
this
>>
>>73270419
No, you don't get it. The popultaion accepts this shit, meaning they won't vote out.
besides, it will be rigged anyway. Everything in this world regarding politics is rigged
>>
>>73270361
>mayor of London
>having any say whatsoever
>>
>>73269106
hahaha you are slave
>>
>>73270127
Russia and Eastern Europe still stand, at least.

The invasion of and genocide of western Europe is going to seriously weaken white hegemony on the planet though, and it's going to leave a massive power gap for the chinks to climb into. Hopefully they get into a war with indonesia/india and give whites time to rebuild themselves from this disaster, or at least escape from the planet.
>>
>>73270566
I am saying that he rules the UK.
I am saying that he shouldn't be a mayor in the first place. And I don't see Brits being really angry with him.
It's your retarded attitude towards it that bugs me. I understand Germans. They are being brainwashed from their early childhood, but you?
>>
>>73269106
>hurr durr I just discovered this let me make fun of /pol/ for missing this news item they have had a million threads over
You fucking idiots who try and pretend the rest of /pol/ are retards are so annoying
Lurk every day and every thread
>>
>>73270210
Technically only the ones with biometric passports will be allowed to. But knowing the EU that will be abolished to, to be 'fair'. And as soon as Erdy starts intensifying the attack on the Kurds, the EU will classify it as a varzone so that the up to 22 million Kurds can migrate here as refugees.
Also consider that Turks can just throw away their pass and join in the current refugee strem, no one will notice.
>>
File: bam.jpg (31 KB, 604x370) Image search: [Google]
bam.jpg
31 KB, 604x370
>europe getting rekt

i live for this shit. i love it. bring it the fuck on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xujYZsuf-S0
>>
File: ad_1683899831-e1431081010212.jpg (78 KB, 720x752) Image search: [Google]
ad_1683899831-e1431081010212.jpg
78 KB, 720x752
That's an extra million at least per western nation.
>>
>>73270697
>>73270566

>I am saying that he rules the UK.
damn it, I meant the opposite.
>>
>>73270493
If you think that they can fuck our women then why don't you start to theirs ? If that's your problem there is no fucking problem. You're all a bunch of fucking kids who love to believe there will be a war between western culture and that sandnigger cutrureISH thing.
>>
File: fugg.jpg (48 KB, 354x512) Image search: [Google]
fugg.jpg
48 KB, 354x512
Do you think we can handle the incoming ficki?
>>
>>73269106
Ogaa bogga where da european wymn at
>>
>>73270493

Angela Merkel is a raging name changing Jew.
>>
>>73270697
Brits, if anything, are more brainwashed than the germans are.

I don't know how much attention you've paid to the UK - as a canadian their news tends to be fairly relevant in our own country as we're part of the commonwealth.

And let me tell you: Brits are some of the most cucked and subservient people in European history.
>>
>>73270127
Sorry.
It's looking pretty bad but don't give up, we have still hope.
Poland and others have made it clear that they think EU's plans about migrant quotas are a complete joke. They just have to keep up the resistance; if they get pushed too hard one day, maybe they'll take action.
If Hofer gets voted the president of Austria in May 22nd, there's a chance Orban could get more people on his side to oppose the eurocrat agenda. Austria's one of the countries that gets disproportionately many asylum seekers.
If Brits vote for Brexit June 23rd, it could destabilize EU's power structures and show everyone that we could just leave this sinking ship already.
If Trump becomes the president this autumn, he could be able to show the whole world that being a bold, successful and outspoken white man is okay again, rather than something you're supposed to be ashamed of.

I'm pretty anxious about the next few months. If things don't end up going the way I hope, that's when I'll get depressed.
But even if we lose every battle in the near future, I still feel like everything has happened too fast to work in the long run, and something is going to snap during our lifetimes.
>>
>>73270917
We have to brother !
>>
File: 1460634826870.jpg (62 KB, 658x632) Image search: [Google]
1460634826870.jpg
62 KB, 658x632
JUST
>>
>>73269106
Oh jeez, oh man. This is just crazy.
>>
>>73269106
Well, to be objective its not work visa and Turks can get easily into EU anyway.
>>
ALLAH AKBAR

DON BE RACIST

WE SEND OUR BEST KÜRTS AND MUSLIM BROTHERS INSHALLAH
>>
>>73269161
Where to?
>>
europeans havenobody but themselves to blame

>>73269312
>unironically replying to germans
>>
File: 1462605865607-pol.jpg (64 KB, 759x559) Image search: [Google]
1462605865607-pol.jpg
64 KB, 759x559
>>73270896
They don't have women nigger. They have twice the men.
>>
>>73271195
Japan
>>
>>73270728
Just assume a worst case scenario / malicious intent, because that's what's likely to happen.

Turkey will give any refugee with the money, a visa with which they can use to enter the Eurozone.

Once within the Eurozone these "refugees" will be able to simply dissolve into the local "refugee" ghettos. These ghettos will grow and fester; they will be completely unpoliceable (Hell, they already are).

There will not be any means of removing these people without concentration camps. Every single day this goes on makes fixing the issue require more and more drastic approaches.

Worse yet: Africa's population isn't following the S-curve population growth like all the industrialized 3rd world countries have. They're the only continent with population growth following an exponential curve still. With global warming destroying swathes of currently urbanized areas in africa, on top of their massive population growth, there is going to be an absolutely enormous refugee influx from that continent, the likes of which makes the current situation child's play.

That's something europe will be dealing with in 30-100 years. If whites become minorities in europe before that time, they will be absolutely fucked. You think the shitskins in Europe will close the doors on their own race? Fuck no they won't. Europe will be faced with civil war and invasion simultaneously.

This shit has to be stopped here and now, or Europe is lost.
>>
Murricans must be pretty mad even after we let refugees in we still have higher white to black / brown percentages than them kek

also
>2016
>needing a visa
>not having double citizenship with an EU country and moving around freely
goml
>>
>>73269106

Don't worry, they only want to visit Germany and Sweden anyway. The rest of Europe will be safe.

I suggest once all subhumans are in Germany and Sweden, we build a wall around these two countries and nuke them.
>>
>>73270896
>if you think they are going to fuck your women why dont you fuck thiers!
We dont want to Hans, chances are they have sand in thier vagaina and that could be uncomfortable.
>>
>>73270986
your a dorable
>>
>>73269532

It won't be instant, but it won't be fun.
>>
>>73271473
Probably the only good outcome of the high percentage of blacks in the US, is that their presence has helped justify the need for firearm ownership.

No doubt in my mind that if America had no major black population to speak of, that the low rates of violence and few instances of firearms being used for protection, would've given leftists enough wiggle room to amend the second amendment out of the constitution, much like they did throughout all the peaceful european nations.
>>
>>73270697
It's pretty funny, actually. British posters on this board like to make fun of the Swedes and Germans, even though they're just as bad as they are.
>>
>>73269106
90 days visa free travel. Must show passport. Only in Schengen zone.

So essentially only middle class Turkish tourists.

This is still a problem because of the slippery slope but it's not the same as opening up the borders to 80 million Turks to come and live in Europe.
>>
File: 1434516277101.jpg (47 KB, 468x376) Image search: [Google]
1434516277101.jpg
47 KB, 468x376
>mfw I'm not European
>>
>>73271558
Stop being a stupid racist idiot if you want to talk seriously about a topic. I'd prefer to fuck 100 of their women which I already do btw than fucking one fat American chick.
>>
>>73269106
This is just visa-free travel right? Like for tourism and stuff? Or are they going to be able to work in the EU as well?
>>
>>73271648
Brits are always cocky while accomplishing little in life
>>73271699
Um no, you don't need a passport but you will present an I.D and get registered
>>
>>73271418
>This shit has to be stopped here and now, or Europe is lost.
Inshallah we will be sending your kürt friends to Canada as well brother, French and Germans have been supporting them for a while now, it's time they meet.
>>
>Turkey is openly committing genocide and turning its state into a dictator ship
>EU be like "he good boy, he dindu"

>Austria thinks about installing merely border _controls_
>EU be like "OY VEY SHOAH!"

fuckem.
>>
>>73272101
Can't wait to see reports of wife beatings, honor killings and street robberies being submerged in water by the left in canada when they arrive lmao
>>
>>73269106
>Visa
It's basically a tourist visa. It's a way to drum up tourism and those sweet tourism bux. That's really all there is to it, and that's why no-one's talking about it. You'll have way fewer Turks abusing it to stay than, say, refugees.
>>
Anyone know how hard/easy it is for a turk to get a visum into eu now?
>>
>>73269106
Does this mean they can move there or just travel?
>>
>>73272248
I can't wait to hear that Muslim girls are getting fucked by white dudes.
>>
Will we see the revival of the Ottoman Empire?
>>
>>73272530
It doesn't work that way.

Muslimes keep their women on lockdown. That's why they cover them up, and instruct them to stay away from westerners always hurry home as quickly as possible.

It's not just that Muslim men will literally rape their women if they don't cover up, it's also to keep their women protected as their own property.

Our women, on the other hand, are fair game for them.
>>
>>73270896
Daily reminder that this guy is a turkroach
>>
>>73272720
I've fucked arab girls
>>
>>73269106
They will all go to Germany and Germany won't look any different.
>>
>>73272199
>Turks and Marrocans keep committing crimes at massive rates here compared to the rest of the population, especially their youth
>but the problem is native Dutchies from the countryside not wanting rapefugees to fuck up their little towns

Fuck the EU, if we don't get Wilders into the PM spot next year, we are absolutely fucked.
>>
>>73272530
You really would stick your dicks in that? Wew, you can have em all my man
>>73272720
you guys aren't missing out on anything, especially kurds and arab women look like abominations. White girls and feminine boys on the other hand :3
>>
>>73269106
First - 30 days per year. Second: only with biometric passports.

Not that bad, more tourists coming up north and they'll all get doxxed and v& if they overstay.

not such a big deal in the end, many discuss it, few have read themselves whats going on.

it'll probably fail anyway due to the sultan or european parties afraid of the right wingers.
>>
Fuck the Eu. Kill the roaches
>>
>>73272842
I enjoyed Arzu a while ago. not bad.
>>
>>73272938
You really think they'll keep an eye out on visiting Ottomans? We landed ourselves in this madness BECAUSE of the failure to keep pockets of the humanitarian scum away from our lands, and you expect theyll all of a sudden abide by the rules?? 80 million? Ok
>>
>>73273095
from where I come from (Romania) arzu is maybe average at best
>>73273086
>kill the roaches
why are you suicidal ahmed, let's talk about it
>>73273125
there's already 3 million turks in germany and the worst thing they ever did was to assault kurds (another shitty minority) beating em up, it'll be ok
>>
>>73273233
Haha le ebin. Go fuck yourself
>>
>>73272720
I've fucked Moroccan girls Lebanese girl and lots of Turkish girls and believe me they don't give a shit about what they parents taught them if they're horny.

I'm still wondering why fucking murica even cares.
>>
>>73273268
BRITKEK GOT BANTERED TO DEATH
>>
>>73273268
Why fuck myself when I got a leftist weak little sissy boy like you to do it tho
>>
>>73269106
This is the worst news in ages- forget the fucking muzzie mayor (the conservatives dominated the rest of England anyway). This not only makes it completely easy for a massive horde of Turks to come to Europe...

But it also makes middle easterners and syrian shitskins have an easier path to Europe.
>>
Turks are white, so what's the problem?
>>
>>73272739
I'm not asshole. I'm even worse scum ... I'm Italian
>>
File: 40kek.jpg (29 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
40kek.jpg
29 KB, 292x257
>>73269106
aaaaand we're gone
Thanks Europe
>>
>>73273566
Fuck you. I'll think of you Euros while I'm gunning down Palis for the IDF. Go fucking hang yourself, roach scum.
>>
>>73273664
>implying jews will ever let you Brexit
>implying anyone will count the votes
>implying you diddnt have chimp come over to tell you to stay in EU
>>
Well, it's easy to deport them in case of overstay. I don't see a problem. I don't have a problem with tourists that behave, I have a problem with the kind of "refugee" who suck the system dry while raping and pillaging the country.
>>
File: 1460228281407.png (6 KB, 390x470) Image search: [Google]
1460228281407.png
6 KB, 390x470
>>73273623
Wew lad
>>
>>73273554
Go fuck yourself too. It's genocide, not banter
>>
>>73269106

Guess they'll go to Germany
GG Hansi
>>
>>73273623
t. abo
>>
File: Bismarck.gif (178 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Bismarck.gif
178 KB, 600x800
>>73269106

I fully agree. Something is happening right before our eyes that will go into history books as one of the boldest political moves ever. Without anyone wanting to admit it, the EU has basically handed over the keys of the continent to Erdogan. This entire affair..everything we see with IS, Islam, refugees, political instability etc. The only winner in this mess has been Turkey. Always.

Well /pol/, let me say this clear. The stage is set, the pieces are on the board. Turkey will probably make it's opening move somewhere this year. Be ready.
>>
File: 1450306922447.jpg (107 KB, 540x900) Image search: [Google]
1450306922447.jpg
107 KB, 540x900
>>73269860
Only plebs care about Europe. What a shit hole.
>>
>>73273623
get'em aussie boi
>>73273676
>fuck you
wow you sure move fast, let's have a dinner or smth first, don't be so eager :D better get used to prepping the bull and teaching your wife's son how to bend over for middle eastern men cuz the english caliphate shall be instated soon, it's already a work in progress :D
>>
>>73270986
>Brits are some of the most cucked and subservient people in European history
And its also relevant that Germany (and Sweden too for that matter) was MADE cuck because they lost WWII, while Brits did everything on their own
>>
>>73269249

Don't you have a Trump thread to post in, Helmut?

Also, it IS our business. Google US visa waiver. Most euro nations can walk into us w/o visa. So this will be affecting us.
>>
>>73270693
I would write you how Russia stands, but my Chechen maser doesn't allow me to spend too much time in the Internet.
>>
>>73270041
How often do you see 1/8th of a country's population suddenly up and move?
>>
>>73274043
Haha ebin. We all know it's us, the Jews, that are on the winning side, right? You ugly shitskin manlet. You better prep me for fucking those dead muslin kids, abdul.
>>
>>73274171
bruh syria in 2010 had 21 million citizens, it has 14 now, just imagine
>>
File: 1456813429660.jpg (42 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
1456813429660.jpg
42 KB, 700x500
>>73274171
We must meme this into existance, even 2/8

I want to see everything just collapse, then an uprising, then a takeover of the government.

Only way to solve this problem
>>
>>73274237
it lost 20,999,979 citizens? Holy shit.
>>
>>73274205
Whatever makes you feel better bitch boy, better watch what you talk to your islamic bosses before your internet gets cut off and you got a house raid for hate speech lmao. Why don't you put that mouth to a better use like sucking some middle eastern dicks unless you wanna get sent to the tolerance training camp ;)
>>
>>73274114
Are you retarded ?
>>
>>73274330
the 14 people are brit agents
>>
>>73274354
>hes never heard of the bering straight
>>
File: 1450689307234.gif (121 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1450689307234.gif
121 KB, 500x375
>>73269106
>Turkey engineered the refugee crisis so as to force themselves into the EU
Heheheh good good kafir Imshallah the sons of Osman shall rise again hehehehe.
>>
>>73274434
So you think they will walk all the way to your shitass country ? How can you be so pathetically paranoid.
>>
>>73274440
would be hilarious if true
>>
File: dead-palestinian-child (1).jpg (68 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
dead-palestinian-child (1).jpg
68 KB, 600x400
>>73274352
I'm exempt from all that, being the zionist kingpin I am lol. Jews > Muslims. As a Jew I am superior to you. As a European I am superior to you. As someone that isn't you I am superior to you. Here is some more fap material. G-D BLESS ISRAEL FUCK THE DEAD MUSLIM
>>
>>73274330
>21,000,000 - 14 = 20,999,979
Dammit anon, you're making us look bad. It lost 20,999,986 citizens.
>>
File: turk on the internet.jpg (165 KB, 582x802) Image search: [Google]
turk on the internet.jpg
165 KB, 582x802
>>73274352
Do you type using your antennae or one of your many legs?
>>
>>73274563
i saw that but i was hoping no one would catch it
>>
>>73270697
The alternative was much worse lid
>>
>>73274592
I speak and a brit guy types it, he gets one estrogen pill and a tolerance praise for every paragraph he gets right
>>73274601
aint nobody got time fo dat
>>73274546
keep dreaming ahmed, just because your old land is occupied by israel doesn't make you a jew, you're superior to me in stupidity levels indeed, now take an estrogen pill and calm down
>>
>>73274536
Who knows? Turkey HAS managed to extract considerable concessions from the EU since this whole gig blew up.

Billions paid to do what they're sposed to do, receiving praises and attention from Herr Merkel. EU bending over and taking it up the ass with whatever demands Turkey makes.

Truly if you had to decide who gained the most out of this "Syrian uprising" arguably it is Turkey.
>>
>>73274743
No my lack of a foreskin and Jew mother makes me a Jew. Lool go back to fucking goats, scum. More dead Muslim scum. How does it feel knowing were better than you? Look at the statistics. We dominate the Nobel prize and world finance/science.
>>
>>73270806
(You)
>>
>>73269106
>It still isn't time to start the fiesta
Fuck, it's gonna be glorious guys. Just you watch world's biggest shitstomp after covadonga.
>>
>>73269837
>>“Too many politicians are listening exclusively to their national opinion. And if you are listening to your national opinion you are not developing what should be a common European sense and a feeling of the need to put together efforts. We have too many part-time Europeans.”
and many people still think the EU is just a trade union
worse many even think EUSSR is a good ideal
>>
>>73274831
If Erdogan is truly againt Assad then it could even have been him that instigated the first revolts there, this plot seems a bit too complex for him to think up though, I have a feeling it was more of a take advantage of an opportunity than deliberately plot thing. I'm amused by how hard EU got assraped in this whole deal
>>73274873
It's so adorable when a weak effeminate british bitch boy attempts to make insults and try to be dominant, I wanna pinch your cheeks right now :D Don't worry britcuck, if you try hard one day you may become as attractive and powerful as the muslims / turks in your country, for now you'll have to take it up the ass like a man tho
>>
>>73275145
Aww boo. Even you saying "ha you wish [you were a Jew]" indicates your feelings of inferiority towards us. We're superior on every level. Also I'd easily cave your head in
>>
>>73272938
90 day visits every 180 days.
No system in place to register entry/exit.
One 90 day visit = Another new fugee that hasn't got papers now that they're inn.
>>
>>73275247
Your provocations are useless, I can't get thru the internet and overpower you and take your boipucci bitch boi, Lucky there's enough middle eastern / african alpha males around you to look up to and learn something to not be such a prissy little faggit, stay mad xd
>>
>>73275757
It's not a provocation retard. It's a system of fact. Stupid fucking goat shaggers don't even understand words. Good job ignoring the whole Jew things. Have you accepted your inherent inferiority, goat shagger?
>>
>>73275925
statement*
>>
The reason erdogan wanted this is because a lot of kurds will leave turkey. The turks will stay afaik.
>>
>>73269106
That's because its going to happen whether we like it or not. So what is the point of talking about it?

>Europe gets fucked in the ass
What else is new?
>>
>>73269249
Funny... EU bureaucrats sure seem to like USA military cover and gibbmedats.

Stop leaning on us, and maybe you will be correct.
>>
>>73269550
Dumbass.
If you believe in the 90 day thing, I have a mountain to sell you.
>>
>>73275925
Lol are you still butthurt? Calm down bae, don't be such an emotional lady :D Someone succesful from an inferior race > a failure from a succesful race btw, you're making your ancestors roll in their graves. Don't worry though, as long as you prep jamal and take responsibility for his kid you might get a chance to claim you got some strong alpha male DNA in your family :D
>>
>>73271055
>If Trump becomes the president this autumn, he could be able to show the whole world that being a bold, successful and outspoken white man is okay again, rather than something you're supposed to be ashamed of.
You forget Putin is pretty much universally reviled here in Europe.
>>
>>73276239
You're not successful and I'm not unsuccessful. By pol logic how does this not contribute to the plan of mixing all the races to be ruled over by us? Lol poor little Muslim will do anything to convince himself he has power. Allah isn't real and those little Muslim kids are still going to be firebombed and rightfully skullfucked by rabbi Shekel
>>
i'm moving to antarctica now. bye guys it was fun
>>
>>73269106
Holy fuck. How is this the first i'm hearing about this? The leaders of Europe are actually suicidal.
>>
File: flat.jpg (45 KB, 1022x539) Image search: [Google]
flat.jpg
45 KB, 1022x539
>>73276394
I have bad news.
>>
>>73269106
>White identity circles

Lmao, what the fuck?
>>
>>73276239
>Alpha Male
>fuck goats

Pick one dude, just one
>>
This story is really triggering me.

There are millions and millions of kebabs in Europe already. Now they are going to be crawling on top of each other.
>>
>>73276361
when you start leaving the house and observe the world instead of stalking middle eastern men on /pol/ you'll realize who rules who buddy, you're still the meek little faggot that gets intimidated by tyrone or abdul on the street and gets his gf taken while we take over your country and groom your girls to become our property, I'll advice you to enjoy being able to talk shit thru the net before you get locked up and castrated for being an intolerant nasty little cis white male against your middle eastern bosses kek
>>
>>73276614
that's not how you speak about your mother buddy, she might have a hairy back but chill with the insults
>>
>>73270986
>Brits are some of the most cucked and subservient people in European history.
No way. England in particular has the highest rate of individualism in the world. It was the english stock that fled and fought against monarchy to create democracy and self government in the US.
>>
>>73269106
One important caveat.

EU nations must agree to the proposal.
>>
>>73276483
>not knowing about antarctica on mars

little bluepilled newfag
>>
>>73274743

How about you finish your cup of rice, mehmet?
It's about time to say prayers.
>>
>>73276677
>still ignores the Jew part
HAHA you really don't have any response to that. You know we rule everything. You know we're superior so you have nothing to say. How does it feel knowing in 50 years our flag will still be flying high while you are completely subservient?
>>
>>73269106

Is kebab removal even possible after this?
>>
>>73276677
>>73276712
You are nothing but another target.
>>
>>73273997
I agree, but it is probably bigger than just Turkey. I would imagine Saudi Arabia is allying with them as well. Seeing as how they didn't take in any refugees and funded mosques to be built in Europe. They also purchased oil for ISIS just like Turkey.

West vs Islam soon. Let's hope we get at least 1 or 2 noncucked leaders in before it starts
>>
File: holy fucking shit.gif (225 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
holy fucking shit.gif
225 KB, 480x320
>>73269106
SPREAD THAT SHIT ALL OVER THE INTERNET.
THIS IS WHY WE SHOULD NOT HAVE THESE LIBKEKS DECIDE OVER THINGS LIKE THIS
THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS LIKE CULTURAL PRIDE.
>>
>>73272812
All you had to do was NOT give up god and spanish dick, then you wouldn't have feral moors.
>>
>>73269249
>being this cucked
Well at least we know you're an actual German and not a rapefugee
>>
>extending your borders so that they brush up against ISIS territory
>welcoming a non-European member that has an unofficial open borders agreement with ISIS
merkel needs to be forcibly removed
>>
>>73269106
I've never been this happy for living in a shithole
>>
>>73269532
>Do believe they will all come over to Europe ?
Yes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yno5lHA-LY8
>>
>>73269106
VOTE BREXIT
>>
>>73276712
You're a goat fucker.
>>
>>73276712
My god you're so creative. But actually the most hairy "women" I've ever seen are from your ... "country"
>>
>>73276813
Dude stop being ridiculous. You in particular rule shit and you will probably never rule anything. So stop saying "we" just because your dick is circumcised
>>
>>73276813
>we
it's sad that you have to try to claim another mans success and power to feel good about yourself but you gotta do what you do. as long as you don't ignore those black and arab cocks, they won't suck themselves bitch boi :D
>>73276852
i'm sure you faggots would cannibalize me out of poverty
>>73276810
i'll give it to you komsu, you seem to need it more than me :D
>>
I find it kind of amusing how one filthy turk managed to blackmail the leaders of 28 EU-countries and convinced them to conclude the worst agreement ever.

This is just the last step before that third world hell hole will sneak into the EU and Europe is flooded with nasty turks and their "moderate islam".

I hope you young anons living in the southern parts of Europe, with a ridiculously high youth unemployment rate, enjoy these new "europeans" making it even worse for you guys.

I'm glad I can leave this sinking ship next autumn.
>>
>>73277224
that's it, into the tolerance training camp with you buddy
>>73277232
those are the kurds / arab mongrels from the east, thanks for picking our trash lmao
>>73277224
we all know what "calcium supplement" you give to your weed plants hanz
>>
>>73273664
I hope so too.. let it collapse anglo bro.
>>
>>73277358
Yes, we. We've been through enough throughout the centuries so we're a closely knit community. It's funny how you try to brag about the destructio of the West when even you won't deny it ultimately benefits the Jewish controllers.
>>
>>73271323
You'll blend in, finn
>>
>>73277232
Those are kurds Hans, the pieces of shit we keep sending to your country
>>
File: keke.png (248 KB, 439x425) Image search: [Google]
keke.png
248 KB, 439x425
>>73277552
>that's it, into the tolerance training camp with you buddy
Go ahead, see what happens, goat fucker, you confuse your women with goats because being a hairy sasquatch is normal for Turkish women.
>>
>>73271819
Until the wall is built you've still some major problems with your migrants to. Also niggers.
>>
>>73269106
DON'T WORRY BROS EDOGAN HAS REJECTED EU YESTERDAY IT'S NOT HAPPENING
>>
>>73271323

Ya. A good place for a mongol like you
>>
We kept warning you retards about Turkey for many years and yet you never listened. Western nations were always the first to defend Turkroaches everywhere.

Fucking retards.
>>
>>73277724
>DON'T WORRY BROS EDOGAN HAS REJECTED EU YESTERDAY IT'S NOT HAPPENING
Elaborate pls?
>>
>>73271323
Go bed pasha
>>
>>73277838
they're planning to feed em with the debnts you'll totally pay for gayreek
>>73277656
looks like you've been out of weed for a while hanz, so combative. you should smoke it instead of wrapping the leaves around your dick and pretending it's some LS models loli for a while
>>
>>73277724
>>73277933
Erdogan can't stop supporting ISIS so he'd rather stay in league with them than to submit himself as a vassal to EU.
>>
File: Islam goat sex.webm (2 MB, 398x266) Image search: [Google]
Islam goat sex.webm
2 MB, 398x266
>>73278016
>looks like you've been out of weed for a while hanz, so combative. you should smoke it instead of wrapping the leaves around your dick and pretending it's some LS models loli for a while
Doesn't make any sense what you're saying.

It's nice knowing that you arabs are such shittastic faggots that you confuse goats with women.
>>
>>73277933
He forced out the PM and refused to stop arresting journalists as terrorists or something as required by the EU.
>>
File: ayyy.png (437 KB, 498x492) Image search: [Google]
ayyy.png
437 KB, 498x492
>>73278081
So OP is wrong?
>>
>>73278145
you're grasping at straws really hard with that goat thing, guess not even legal weed was able to make you witty and creative, baka
>>
this pleases me immensly.
>>
>>73277644
Thats the usual Turkish answer when you criticize ANYTHING about turkey or Turks in general.

>Those are the kurds
>because of the Kurds
>it's the Kurds fault
>>
File: Benis.jpg (62 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
Benis.jpg
62 KB, 800x400
>>73278267
>Weed is good and makes you creative
>What is psychosis?
What's wrong abdollah? didn't like the webm?
You're probably just mad that you can't effort a goat, and your sister won't let you into bagina
>>
>>73269106
> tfw live in a town of 40k inhabitants
> 5000 turks
>>
>>73278371

>Those are jews
>because of the americans and their guilt brainwashing
>it's the americas fault YOU DID THIS FIX IT

Oh the Eternal Germanic.
>>
>>73269106
Don't worry guys you got the containment country right here, We already have a mini turkey so they will all probably go straight to germany.
>>
Germany how do you still support Merkel?

she's basically executing Europe right now and you do nothing to stop her.
>>
>>73271323
Good choice and good luck
>>
>>73278405
those goat jokes are as old as your fap sock and piss bottles senpai, i guess it's impotent rage tho, keep lashing out like this online against the turks to feel avenged for the turk and middle eastern kids bullying you and making you their bitch lol
>>
File: revepasse.jpg (198 KB, 1400x1048) Image search: [Google]
revepasse.jpg
198 KB, 1400x1048
Europe could have had a new Caesar of Napoleon.. we blew it

Our last and final hope is a new Hitler. Through force and devastion he will eradicate all that filth.

It could have been prevented

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nriejt6FYJs
>>
>>73270896
Are you the same roach shill from yesterday?
>>
>>73278338

We'll get you, eventually.
>>
>>73278694
hadi sikter lan
The turkish people are among the worst of the world

lazy
ugly
muslim
brown
dumb
>>
>I don't know what visa means: the thread
The only thing that could happen is that Kurds could travel to europe as tourists but once arrived ask for political asylum because Erdogan doesn't stop bombing them.
>>
>free tourist visas
>final nail

its just a bunch of backpack travelers this summer, don't be fucking pussies you guys were handing out visas to anyone who had a few thousand euros on their bank account in Turkey anyways
>>
File: lol lel jej kek.gif (538 KB, 358x234) Image search: [Google]
lol lel jej kek.gif
538 KB, 358x234
>>73278694
I actually beat the shit out of arab scum twice now because they think they can fight with their shit bodies.
To bad goat jokes are still relevant to your """""culture""""" for not being jokes but day to day activities.
>>
>>73278694
just skip the passive aggression and suck my dick, roach.
>>
>>73278694

Old but gold.

Why does revealing the truth make you upset?
>>
>>73278371
>kebab
>remove kebab
>turkroaches

LMAO you are literally complaining about kurds
>>
File: Erdogan.webm (2 MB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
Erdogan.webm
2 MB, 640x800
>>73269106
latest news I've heared were that erdogan said fuck you EU so I doubt that the whole deal will work out and also the VISA for turks will be lifted
>>
>>73278866
i think you're starting to forget who's the bottom gurl in this relationship lad
>>73278871
why would I be upset over belgium being the next raqqah? enjoy your slavery to the superior arab man kek
>>73278786
even if all that was true at least we didn't get cucked out of our own country / resources, now prep the bull boy
>>73278863
>
I actually beat the shit out of arab scum twice now because they think they can fight with their shit bodies.
then you woke up? time to read your feminist manifesto and take estrogen pills and maybe the middle eastern bullies might be more gentle on you next time hanz
>>
>>73277933
Here bruh
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/05925270-1396-11e6-839f-2922947098f0.html#axzz47yCZzsVf
>>
File: well, fug 8DD.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
well, fug 8DD.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>73279135
Thnks, I can't fucking believe the jews are trying to make you subscribe to read articles like these, but any other articles are all right.
>>
>>73269106
Turks have escalated killing Kurds. And Erdogan gives free citizenship to Syrians who will vote for him.
In the end, first wave will be Kurds and Syrians of Turkish citizenship, then while you're dealing with them, Turks will sneak behind and start raping.
>>
>>73279108
i hate you roaches but at least you're good with the bantz. i respect that.
>>
File: ac0645c10bc0_sf_3.jpg (43 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
ac0645c10bc0_sf_3.jpg
43 KB, 640x360
>>73279108
You keep typing up these homo-erotic paragraphs which makes me think if you've got anything to hide. Also, you're the bottom bitch baba
>>
File: nyoron.png (66 KB, 256x200) Image search: [Google]
nyoron.png
66 KB, 256x200
I voted Merkel because CDU was supposed to be right-wing.

Nyoro~n.
>>
>>73279214
http://www.wsj.com/articles/turkish-president-takes-tough-stand-toward-eu-as-premier-prepares-to-step-aside-1462542383

gas the kikes lel
>>
I finally get my EU passport and it seems it will be quite useless in a couple of years time

Thanks Merkel and freunde
>>
>>73279253

Nice flag.

>>73279302

It's centre-right, which in western europe means that it's firmly left wing.
>>
>>73279108
>even if all that was true at least we didn't get cucked out of our own country / resources, now prep the bull boy

*sigh* I really hate it how ignorant and dumb turks are.. I can't even begin explaining how failed Turkey is and even the Ottoman Empire (hint: relying christian warrios)

You have destroyed the only culture Turks had and you replaced it with the fucking Islam the most retarded religion that has ever been. Bravo you fucking turkroach you got cucked by fucking muslims and you liked it.
Go fetch my your sister so I can culturaly appropriate and fuck her and your mom as part of my harem.
You insolent pig
>>
File: kekles.gif (2 MB, 417x446) Image search: [Google]
kekles.gif
2 MB, 417x446
>>73279108
Stay mad pussi boi, I'd kick your ass and your family-related-female's/goat's ass any day of the year.
make sure to comfort yourself with your neighbours goat when you think he's not around, achmed mohammed abdollah shamalamadingdong ILIEKTHEGOATS Abdulloh the II.
>>
>>73279302

Die.
>>
>>73279255
<3 israel, don't be ashamed to drop bomb on those filthy entitled palestinian rats, it's halal to kill an arab
>>73279267
>hide
I always flaunt the availability of this middle eastern dick to submissive weak effeminate western boys buddy, I'm comfy with it, you should too. Loosen up a little bit more
>>
File: thumbs up.jpg (21 KB, 475x263) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.jpg
21 KB, 475x263
>>73279351
Thnx
>>
>>73279367
How does it feel knowing that "refugees" got easier access to this shithole faster than you did?
>>
If there's any country on Earth that I'd nuke... it'd be Turkey.
>>
File: AAA.png (3 MB, 1251x944) Image search: [Google]
AAA.png
3 MB, 1251x944
The Lansquenets who defended vienna 1529 BTFO by their own descendants.

Long live Caliph Erdogan, prepare your labia white ladies.
>>
How so, /pol/lacks masturbated on le based k*rds for months on end and now they're upset about this?
Get fucked, faggots.
>>
>>73269106

And my government (Scottish """""""""nationalist"""""""" party) wants to the leave the union with England but remain in the Germano-Turkish Communist Empire (EU)
>>
>>73279389

Couldn't agree more with this guy.

However, we are doing the same.
>>
File: 5710450.jpg (102 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
5710450.jpg
102 KB, 400x400
>>73269106

>Merican reads American press.
>Merican sees shit about Europe
>>And NO ONE is talking about this

Dingleberry, you know people here have media in languages other than English? Everybody is fucking talking about this.

>EU wants to be able to deport Syrian refugees to Turkey.
>Turkey says "They aren't Turkish"
>EU wants to send them to Turkey anyway
>Turkey says "What's in it for me, faggot?"
>EU says "Whacha want?"

So, Mr Douche-for-nostrils, this was part of a deal. A bad deal - Europe shpould just take all the refugees. But still, a deal. You don't like the deal, go fuck yourself.
>>
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 187x240) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 187x240
>>73279492
>I always flaunt the availability of this middle eastern dick to submissive weak effeminate western boys
Lel go fly your lgbt flag, faggot. Mfw faggot Muslim thinks he's in any position to talk about masculinity
>>
>>73279382
I learned that by now. Next time it's definitely AfD, promised.

>>73279472
I'm so sorry. Germany is hurting the western civilization so much right now. I'm actually a poland and I'm still sorry. It's horrible what happens to the germans, they will go extinct very soon and even clap while doing so.
>>
>>73279389
Spot on beneluxbro
>>
>>73270493

The agreement was for turkey to take refugees in and stop the huge hordes arriving in europe.

It was just a PR stunt. to washout the rising criticism toward the number of muslims coming in.

All the refugees are going to go into turkey then continue into europe when this passes.

The whole arrangement with Turkey was literally just a smoke screen. The rapeugees will look a lot less threatening and ominous when they are calmly crossing over into Europe from turkey it will seem less like a crisis and coverage will die down. And they will keep coming and coming and coming.

It fucking sucks. I get hopeful sometimes but then I see a muslim major in london and i just shut down. I start to really fucking hate you guys. Even if you want to argue that america cause this crisis it doesnt justify your con tries policy reaction.

Merkel is a fat childless oaf that is fucking destroying very fabric of Europe.
>>
File: xnaouohd[1].jpg (39 KB, 599x716) Image search: [Google]
xnaouohd[1].jpg
39 KB, 599x716
>>73279527
>feelsbadman.gif

US and Straya seem to be the only developed nations treating their sovereignty and national borders as they should
>>
>>73279672
Im sure Merkel's plan is this : Make Refugees go to Turkey
Turkey takes them but gets to be in EU
Turkish migrants start to pour into EU
Refugees who went to Turkey get sent back to EU
Now we have Roach and Refugee problems
Merkel is one cunning bitch
>>
>>73269106
Guys, there are only 3 million people in Turkey who has passports.
To get one, you need to pay around $100 as far as i remember
Don't worry, if the visa free pass is given mostly university graduates will visit Europe
>>
As if it wasn't enough this country is in NATO
>>
>>73279859
>Turkey takes them but gets to be in EU
fancy way of saying "turkey gets a temporary tourist visa"
>>
>>73279253
you're the only one who got part of it correct

you retards really think fascist erdogan would hand his population free visas out of the goodness of his heart? so his populace vacates the country? the point is that the kurds get visas too so they'll "voluntarily" fuck off out of turkey
>>
>>73279674
>thinks fucking bitch boys makes you any less than a man
i can't say i'm surprised you don't know what makes a man, UK is known for the high fatherless home rates
>>73279405
lol keep fantasizing and practicing dissociation weedboy, you'll need every bit of it when jamal pulls you out of the gender neutral education camp and goes dry in your ass to teach you how to be accepting and liberal
>>73279389
lol enjoy the halal meat and dicks you'll be taking from the new europeans, and being a second class citizen in your own country hahahah
>>
>>73279702
>I'm actually a poland and I'm still sorry. It's horrible what happens to the germans

>polish
>"it's horrible what happens to the germans"

either you're lying or the biggest cuck of them all
>>
File: 1457816546867.jpg (180 KB, 960x630) Image search: [Google]
1457816546867.jpg
180 KB, 960x630
poor europe.
>>
Germany and Turkey are about to ally against Russia and start WW3. Sweden will join NATO like the pussies they are, Finland will be left alone again and try to stay neutral.
>>
>>73277001
Then we would be feral moors so not a whole load better.
>>
File: 1461849181749.jpg (19 KB, 357x317) Image search: [Google]
1461849181749.jpg
19 KB, 357x317
Me eating brit and german pussy. pic related.
>>
>>73279859

We let in all those so-called "Christian" Turks when we let Bulgaria in, so I figure it's too late to back out now. At least the Muslim ones can cook and maintain better hygiene.
>>
File: mA5OvEG.jpg (58 KB, 480x500) Image search: [Google]
mA5OvEG.jpg
58 KB, 480x500
>>73279952
No, you're a faggot that goes for children and if a bigger man came up to you, you'd submit because you're gay. "feminine penises" are a meme, gaylord.
>>
File: Don roach this got 222 trips.webm (2 MB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
Don roach this got 222 trips.webm
2 MB, 900x506
>>73279952
>lol keep fantasizing and practicing dissociation weedboy, you'll need every bit of it when jamal pulls you out of the gender neutral education camp and goes dry in your ass to teach you how to be accepting and liberal
>Projecting his fantasies this hard.
Keep being a little faggot, I'll never stop being redpilled, I'll never turn into a libcuck.
Come on at me roach.
>>
>>73271323
>i hate multiculturalism
>therefore i become the multiculturalism in another country
>>
>>73280153
kek how did you find köksal baba
>>
>>73280063

Too bad you missin' the tip of your dick, mehmet.
>>
>>73280207
It's not multiculturalism.
the only difference is that one country uses horses and other other country uses katanas
>>
File: Allah_ak_ugly.jpg (445 KB, 1030x1157) Image search: [Google]
Allah_ak_ugly.jpg
445 KB, 1030x1157
>>73280063

How does it feel that what muslims have been able to build for themselves in the modern era is so fucking unsubstantial that you literally have to cockroach into Europe to enjoy any quality of life.

Its pathetic. If you weren't all so fucking ugly, inbred, and stupid you might actually feel embarrassed by this.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 59

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.