[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Democrat Party Officials" to Vote on "Eliminating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: still_not_over.jpg (30 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
still_not_over.jpg
30 KB, 320x320
Or so Bernietards would have you think. It's really just happening in Maine with their 5 whole superdelegates.

http://usuncut.com/news/maine-dem-superdelegates/

Are they getting more delusional, /pol/?
>>
>>73264268
Here are the facts:
>1. Plebbit more or less, have donated their lifesavings to the closet commie cucks, so yes they are deluded.
>2. From day 1, he has lost 2 of his super delegates in total - with that exception they haven't changed despite being able to at anytime.
>3. He can't afford to lose more than 177 delegates, otherwise he'll be mathematically eliminated.

He's done, /pol/ is focusing on defeating Crooked Hillary and her paid shills. It's over for the CCC sandman.
>>
>>73265007
>inb4 007
>>
>>
File: 1462598406655.png (423 KB, 720x967) Image search: [Google]
1462598406655.png
423 KB, 720x967
Nice try, Hill Shill.
>>
>>73265007
Encourage the delusion.
>Democrats hate democracy
>Bernie is our only chance
>Bernie must run independently
>Democrats must vote against Hillary to stand up against this tyranny
>Democrat vote split
>Trump gets presidency easier than initially thought
>>
>>73265165
>superdelegates say they will vote for hillary
>BUT THEY DONT VOTE UNTIL JUNE WE STILL HAVE A CHANCE
at least hillary shills get paid, berntards do it for free
>>
>>73266034

>2008
>All the super delegates were on the side of Clinton
>Switched over to Obama at the last minute

Time to leave underage banned.
>>
>>73266269
The difference being Obama actually took a lead with the popular vote.
>>
>>73264268
Kek I'm sure they'll eliminate them only if sure clinton will win anyways then reinstate them as needed
>>
Guys let sanders stay in as long as possible, the best thing to happen would be sanders and Hillary to be neck and neck and her win only because of super delegates, not only does it keep her fighting in a primary while trump is in the general, but it makes her legitimacy tainted and gets sanders people angry. disunity within the democratic party is a good thing, especially when the two factions are as evenly split as Clinton v. Sanders
>>
>>73266749
He lost the popular vote.
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 500x347) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 500x347
>>73266749
>>73266895

Has a democrat nominee ever lost the popular vote but still became nominee thru super delagates?
>>
>>73267018
Obama
>>
>>73264268
hillary put them up to it because the longer this drags out the less time the general election will take

all political analyst who know their shit picked up on how poorly she does and if the general public sees more of that its over for her

they are trying to keep burning man in the game for a bit longer in the hopes that another month of him in the race will keep the hounds at bay

but the hounds are loose and they have the scent
>>
>>73266749

>Buh buh buh!

You've got nothing, Hill Shill
>>
>>73264268
i agree, i am a #cruzmissle now
>>
>>73266866
She is like 100 away. It's honestly already over even if sanders can lobby a few super delegates his way
>>
>>73266895
>>73267018
>>73267072
He lost the popular vote total but still won more states and more delegates from voters.

He got 1800 from winning states vs Hilldogs 1700
>>
>>73267098

that makes no sense what so ever
>>
After Trump is officially named as the GOP nominee, the Democrats will thank Almighty God that they have super delegates to ostensibly prevent that sort of shit from happening to them. The GOP will soon adopt some version of super delegates to prevent this shit from happening again.

I love the idea of super delegates. The GOP whines of "It's the party that picks the nominee, not the voters" is actually pretty true. Nowhere is it written that the two major parties have to operate in any significant 'democratic' way whatsoever. They can pick their nominees in any way they choose. Trump is what happens when there's too much democracy.
>>
>>73265127
>>73267111
I don't think they'd waste their money here.

they have to know that 4chan is a lost cause for them
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.