[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White Privilege.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: wpriv.jpg (78 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
wpriv.jpg
78 KB, 682x1024
This shit is being pushed at an art-school near by me. It looks like something out of a B-film sci-fi movie...

http://www.ryannguyendesign.com/?p=330
>>
>>73263369
That's pretty good. Getting rid of the eyes makes them look possessed. Dehumanizing the enemy is a great step #1.
>>
>>73263369
I don't get it. When i was growing up, I was always told everyone was equal and you should not look at their race.
Now these faggots are telling me that if I don't care about race I'm a racist. What do they want?
>>
this is no where near good, this is degeneracy.
>>
File: Goebbels.jpg (71 KB, 479x434) Image search: [Google]
Goebbels.jpg
71 KB, 479x434
>>73263884
This.

These people are completely fucking irrational which is why people like Trump have so much support.

It's hilarious what just a few years of SJW bullshit can lead to
>>
Just what in the hell is happening to the west?

This is unprecedented
>>
File: jswxMum[1].jpg (234 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
jswxMum[1].jpg
234 KB, 800x1000
>>73264090
Insanity really.

I blame the internet, it allowed for terrible ideas to fester rather than die out.

Basically pic related
>>
girl is fb
danielle.williams.35977
>>
>>73263884
They hyperfocus on race. Instead of ignoring it, they want to make everything about race.
>>
File: aaakgbwarning.jpg (62 KB, 380x537) Image search: [Google]
aaakgbwarning.jpg
62 KB, 380x537
They are programmed to respond stimuli in a certain manner.
>>
>>73264261
Don't tell me...

Wealthy white woman right?
>>
>>73263884
The Jewish ZOG fears White people believing it's okay to pursue our own ethnic interests because they believe that if Whites looked after our own racial needs the same way The Jew does, there'd be Jews dangling from lampposts all around the world and everyone would know the Jews lied about their Holohoax and the jig would be up.
>>
>>73263999
They continue to put up more and more inequalities in favor of minorities while telling white people, especially young white men, that they are guilty for crimes they never committed, but cannot take pride in their ancestors, or race, and that they have life on easy mode despite being passed over for colleges or jobs for less qualified brown people. Its insane, and if they don't cut this SJW shit out, they're going to get Nazi'd at some point.
>>
>>73264360
This is what I don't get. They are the ones focussing on race, yet I'm the racist one?
I like to judge people on their actions, but according to them I should judge on race. Still I'm the racist
>>
>>73263713
this fpbp
>>
File: 1267448838512.png (635 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1267448838512.png
635 KB, 900x900
its time to embrace ur white privilege and start getting the free shit that comes with it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQh64uvdovs
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.