[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /pol/ think about fluoride in the water supply? an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 225x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 225x300
what does /pol/ think about fluoride in the water supply? an encroachment on our liberties? or an even worse conspiracy
>>
>>73262485
Nothing wrong with it desu
>>
>>73262485
The fluoride in the water is an industrial waste product.

The simplest way to deal with this waste is to use the population as a giant biofilter.

>encroachment on our liberties?
Our liberties are a joke, they can put us both away without a trial if they want to. I wouldn't worry too much about the fluorid.
>>
>>73262485
There's no conspiracy out there, only idiots

Toxic dose for fluoride ingestion = 5-10 mg/kg
Level of fluoride in drinking water in the US = <2mg/Litre
Level of fluoride in fresh Kale = up to 40mg/kg
Average daily intake of fluoride = 3.6 - 5.4 mg

Source: http://www.who.int/entity/water_sanitation_health/publications/fluoride_drinking_water_full.pdf?ua=1
>>
File: 1462593299790.jpg (20 KB, 317x184) Image search: [Google]
1462593299790.jpg
20 KB, 317x184
>>73262485
>falling for the public water meme
>>
>>73262485
Choose goys:
>No Flouride and shit teeth

>Flouride and good teeth

I would take the second option, since I'm not interested in my countrymen's teeth to be shit like I saw in Britain and Japan.
>>
>>73263674
>lethal dose 5-10 mg/kg
>kale has 40 mg/kg

wut wouldn't kale be killing people off then
>>
File: tinfoil thumbs up.jpg (15 KB, 168x183) Image search: [Google]
tinfoil thumbs up.jpg
15 KB, 168x183
Flouride
muh water filters
chemtrails
masonic conspiracies
If one of them doesn't get you, the others will

I learned yesterday that there's even a prize for the whackiest conspiracy theory in Germany: The Golden Tinfoil Hat!
>>
>>73264098
Sodium fluoride and kalcium fluoride. Learn the difference
>>
>>73264098
lol yeah kale seems to have a shit ton but what are kilos to pounds2.2? so even a small 100 pound human is around 45 kilos TIMES 5 mg equals over 200mg minimum for their lethal dose which would be 5 kilos of kale... but i thought the same at first
>>
fluoride is used to activate the cancer cells in the vaccines. The vaccines in lower income areas have more crap in them. They are killing us off.
>>
>>73262485
http://www.livescience.com/38796-israel-outlaws-water-fluoridation.html
>>
>>73263941
Or how about
>No Flouride and take good care of your teeth
Fuck off merchant, you wont convince me.
>>
>>73262485
>what does /pol/ think about fluoride in the water supply?
the same thing I think about claims that the moon landings were faked and Elvis isn't dead
>>
>>73262485
Commies, actually. My grandfather planned the operation.
>>
>>73265749
>Take good care of your teeth

Not gonna happen with most people.
>>
We need it in our water supplies. If you disagree you are a terrorist.
>>
>>73262485
floride... better than the lead and the fracking fluid... well it isnt health food... it seems like just another neoliberal scam to sell us multinational corporate/globalist/lobbyist industrial waste on the subsidized taxpayer dole, with the profits probably going to a shiesty mobbed up kike and his offshore cousins that cackle about the goyim golems participation in their own captivity

brush your teeth and try to get out of the zionazi owned poisonous cities and drink some well tested well water... before it all gets poisoned and bought up by Nestle in some "economics of extinction" khazar big nose ashkeNazi genocidal ponzi scheme

at least when they privatize air they will have to pay more...

tldr: enjoy clean water while you can, kikes are selling all the kids futures like its a fire sale

enjoy drinking piss and eating shit/soylent soon
>>
>>73266125
perfidy from the schnoz... as usual
>>
>>73262669
>The simplest way to deal with this waste is to use the population as a giant biofilter.
Yeah because dumping it in the ocean is way too hard. So lets install thousands of water treatment facilities and distribute it in measured amounts to people.

That's much more reasonable.
>>
>>73265692
http://www.health.gov.il/English/Topics/Dental_Health/information/Pages/flouride-2015.aspx
>>
>>73266259
Dumping it into the ocean would be illegal.
>>
>>73262485
I don't care how retarded the ""science"" against it may be, fundamentally, it is an abridgement of personal rights and freedoms to force this shit into the water supply. personally I live in the country and have a private well. me and my family love the taste of my well water, my wife complains all the time about it. probably entirely unrelated to fluoride, but to me, who knows what other shit they're dumping in, and I'm not convinced on fluoride itself either given how short the trials on it have been. they didn't wait nearly long enough before forcing it on the population at large, and as a result now you can't even say for certain what it's effects are because it's impossible to have a reliable control group.
>>
>>73265194
>Learn the difference
tell that to this yutz >>73263674
he's the one conflating them.
>>
>>73266022
so we should just use chemicals in public water rather than encourage people to practice a little fucking hygiene?

why don't we just cut their foreskins off at birth rather than teaching them about soap and water while we're at it?
>>
>>73266332
a valid link with decent info, but why is it in english? so we can read it too right?

i drink water or coffee and it goes quickly past my teeth..and straight to my organs.

the dentist give floride caps for a few minutes and i wash it out, i brush and spit it out

to many lies to trust ever again... you say that makes me dangerous that i wont trust you...

is "trust yids or die" the new yidreal motto?
or is the new is-ra-el motto "we sterilize ethiopeans"?

hiel israel, hiel gods chosen bird faced ethnicty

heil usury, perfidy and rivers of lethe to dull gentile indigenous minds
>>
>>73266861
I'm all with you on this, I'm just interested if you could make it work, especially for kids.

>>73267009
hi
>>
I drink my recommended eight eight-ounce glasses of fluoride-enriched tap water each and every day.
>>
>>73262485
Dr. Strangelove's ending was anti-climatic and unwished for. But since it was made to warn the world of the consequences, I guess it's okay
>>
>>73267387
you must piss all fucking day?
>>
>>73267558
I used to drink that much, and didn't have a toilet. So I used to cry it out instead. It was miserable.
>>
>>73267641
You Indian bro?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.