[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Spend hundred dollars a week to keep up with rapidly growing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 17
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 480x320
>Spend hundred dollars a week to keep up with rapidly growing tolerance
>Not addictive
When will this meme end?
I've heard that some people go through an OUNCE a week despite a gram being $20
If so much money is going toward a habit you can't say it isn't addictive
>>
File: 1461860232715.jpg (97 KB, 800x502) Image search: [Google]
1461860232715.jpg
97 KB, 800x502
There is no such thing as addiction there is only things that you enjoy doing more than life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPNz372_pIQ
>>
I go through 1.5g per day almost , $500 per month
>>
>>73260672
because they they use blunts and joint papers it waste alot of weed from rolling and it makes it easy to binge smoke too also if your buying ounces on a weekly basis your most likely selling half of it.
>>
>>73260672
a gram is typically 10 bucks now and if you buy by the ounce it'll typically be 200. That's for top grade too. They need to legalize it so that people can simply grow the damned stuff and we can have access to weaker strains that aren't so fucking mindbending.
Ex-pot smoker here. I would probably smoke here and there if I could get access to legal ground grown sun nourished plants that aren't so strong that they fuck you up. Seriously, if you haven't had good fresh shwag, then you haven't tried pot as it's meant to be tried. It doesn't fuck you up, it has an effect thats akin to background music, an intensification of the beauty around you, and increased enjoyment of most anything. THAT is the best pot, not that mutant high THC frankenweed that will burn you out, make you stupid, and very possibly cause psychological issues.
If you haven't smoked a simple joint of the aforementioned, then you haven't really tried it.
>>
Weed is not addictive at all. i have an addictive personality and in high school smoked weed like every day and played magic. then one day my money ran out when i wasnt working and i could not afford weed anymore. I just stopped smoking and it didnt bother me at all.
>>
I was going through an ounce every 5 days when I lived with my ex who was a smoker. She smoked all day while sitting around waiting for me to come home and throw one up her. I'd smoke at night and worked 4 on 4 off so I smoked morning till night on my 4 days off. Just a blur of bongs and sex really.
Glad I gave it up because I turn into a horny degenerate.
>>
>>73260672
>Spend hundred dollars a week

nigga what
>>
>>73260672
I spend £40 a month on it, £60 at most.
I smoke heavily for a week, in evenings next week, then 2 weeks off blazing completely.
Rinse and repeat.
>>
>>73260672
>hundred dollars a week

Good one.
>>
File: 1457324932153.jpg (40 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1457324932153.jpg
40 KB, 500x500
>>73260672
it ends when people admit that smoking above your tolerance level is useless

there is a fad that consists in smoking like a retard and stuffing your face with a gram but only getting a buzz

if you smoke lower doses your receptors don't wear off and you can get a strong effect from a much lower dose

it requires patience and abandoning your greediness tho

once you do it its better because you don't have a tolerance or side effects, but weed weed lasts 3x-5x longer
>>
>hundreds of dollars a week
Lol
Been baking every day for 2 years and it still takes me 2 months to finish an ounce.
>>
>>73260672
>Smoked daily for years
>Moved to Oregon, land of the weed
>Failed a drug test to get a job
>fuckmylife.gif
>Stopped smoking cold turkey so I can pass a drug test
>no withdrawals

Haven't smoked in almost 2 months and it doesn't bother me at all

Feels fucking good man
>>
If you buy big, its cheap. Grams end up costing about a dollar here in Cali if you can find a right grower. I convert what I get to shatter, sell half of it, and that's enough money to by the next garbage bag full, with enough for personal waste.
>>
>>73260672
When I was smoking weed, I could get high soooo fucking easy. I could get high off a puff of mids from a bowl. It was pretty awesome. I always bought loud and a g could probably last me like 2 days, maybe 2 and a half. But if I get an eigth, I would be very good at conserving and make it last like a little over a week. And that's like 45 bucks. 45 times 4 is 180, from the 600-700 I was making a month while in school. It wasn't that bad but I realised it was gobbling my money. Now food gobbles my money FML.
>>
>>73260672
I'm at 1/2 ounce a week.
Over $500/mo..
>>
>>73261784
Lmao you smoke like a bowl day or what
>>
>>73260672

>$20/gram means an ounce is $560

W e w
>>
File: 1456944118327.png (74 KB, 236x214) Image search: [Google]
1456944118327.png
74 KB, 236x214
>>73260672
>grows wild without human intervention
>costs hundreds of dollars for relatively small amounts
>>
>>73261734

>your receptors don't wear off

Gotta love the Mexican "education" system.
>>
I go through phases of dabbing everyday, to sometimes, to not at all.

All I can say is am blown away by my productivity when sober. Anyone who claims thc is not addictive is nuts. It may not be on the same level as alcohol, crack, or meth; but it sure does waste money. After 2 dabs you are literally burning money away.
>>
I was a heroin addict for a few months, but I can tell you that if you ignore the physical dependency, pot can be just as addictive. Not to mention on pretty much any other drug you can keep your shit together as long as you have enough income to keep a supply and aren't completely retarded or a nigger, but pot almost invariably turns you into a burnout degenerate

I quit that heroin shit once I realized it was turning me into a bluepilled fucktard, now I just take dissociatives every so often and shitpost
>>
>>73262061
kekked
>>
>>73260672
It's psychologically addicting, not physically addicting meaning you won't get withdrawals if you quit

I'm at about $200 a month for half an ounce
>>
>>73261967
Retail, the gram is worth 20 but whole saling grams drops their value, but holy shit i most be high cause im talking weed prices from 2005 holy shit son where the fuck is a gram still 20 bucks
>>
File: 1459481914551.jpg (47 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1459481914551.jpg
47 KB, 500x500
>>73262061
>Gotta love the Mexican "education" system.

its true tho, overusing weed means your receptors become less responsive
which means tolerance

in school we learn that weed is death m8
>>
>>73260672
>not vaping and using 1/3 the amount of material to get twice as high, and then using the leftovers to get high again either through edibles or extraction

I'm not talking mouth fedoras here.. those things are derivative of the technology that developed in the late 90s for induction vaporization for cancer patients in California.. and it's the cleanest, most efficient way to smoke.

I could probably make an ounce last 6 months at least and get high everyday

truth be told, though I'm taking a long term break to see if there really is any difference

so far not really, besides pathetically slight memory improvement, but if you didn't know it did that you're retarded
>>
>>73261945
Yeah dude feels good and helps me sleep. Insomnia is a bitch
>>
>>73262132
You're a fucking idiot. Half ounce should run you no more than 140
>>
>>73262099

Why the fuck does everyone separate cocaine from freebase cocaine, but not insufflated methamphetamine from smoked methamphetamine? Or freebase heroin from IV heroin?

Or for that matter why are other amphetamines never given the same scare-you-str8 treatment meth is given?

Why do people have such odd conditional morality when it comes to catching a buzz? Weed definitely hurts my day to day more than ADD meds do.
>>
>>73260672
By this definition, OP is addicted to being a faggot.
>>
>>73262185
A lot of places actually. I get it 15 now but I use to still buy it at 20 like two years ago
>>
>not shelling out a few hundred bucks so you can just grow your own.

4 chan plz, its so easy and can even be fun! plus it feels 10 times better to smoke weed that YOU grew.
>>
>>73262185

I really hope no one in this thread knows the by-the-gram prices in their area, if not they should lurk until they get their GED.
>>
>>73262361
Depends on location, I get an Oz of the darkest dank for 120-140 here in Oregon
>>
I love how the only real arguing here is the right price of weed
>>
>>73262391
its mostly television and the media. most people are exposed to drug lingo through fake television shows and those shows have to appeal to dumbasses. I am one of those people even though I hate television. i know nothing of drugs
>>
>>73262189

A statement being true has no bearing on whether you understand that statement or not.
>>
>>73260672
Cannabis Dependence is not the same as addiction.
>>
>>73262495
yes it is, first time i ever smoked weed was from my own plant with seeds from amsterdam. that was the only way i was comfortable enough to smoke it, mmm it tasted like roasted marshmellows
>>
>>73262822

Sorry friend not trying to jump down your throat, it just bothers me a bit how consistent and strange the laypersons view on drugs/addiction is.
>>
You're confusing psychological addiction (urges to take a drug, cravings, feeling bored without it etc.). Psychological addiction can happen with any pleasurable activity. You can become psychologically addicted to routines, foods, drugs, anything that you like.

Weed is not physically addictive (what most people actually mean when they say it's not addictive. This means you will not get withdrawals from stopping weed.

Please at least try to understand the basics of addictions before you start threads like these
>>
>>73261432
>You didn't have access to your drug because of your finances

Litterally what happens to addicts
>>
>>73260672
my friend was going through an oz of week when he was abusing pills weed is only a money sink if you're literally a no-self control retard
>>
>tfw smoked heavily for 7 years, nearly every day
>tfw maybe a total of 1 year total in between taking breaks if you add them up
>tfw I can't even get baked anymore

For some reason I still smoke. I've done cocaine, OxyContin and Morphine for quite some time and EASILY gave those up, but for some reason weed I can't seem to shake
>>
If you don't vaporize weed you're wasting it. It's a much cleaner high and you can actually taste the weed.

>smoking weed is for dumbfucks
>420 blaze it/stoner culture is degenerate as fuck
>>
Anybody willing to give a guy some dosh?
>>
Dumb ass kids don't know about efficiency. Get you a decent vape like a launch box, and only do it at night. I went from 1/8th a week to a gram every week and 1/2.

Also, if you do it right, and don't burn it out, the remnants can be use for edibles.
>>
>>73263100
Shut up Debbie
>>
>>73263038
There is physical dependency because after chronic use, it does provoke withdrawal symptoms like night sweats, anorexia, inattentivity and insomnia.
>>
>>73263332
You can make super potent edibles from already vaped buds
>>
>>73263192

>weed I can't seem to shake

It's a compromise you probably used to help you get rid of the other shit. And, clearly, you like gettin high.

>>73263247

You're talking like an addict there, friend, next you're gonna tell me how much better it is if you shoot it into your arm over putting it up your nose.
>>
>>73260672
Not being addictive is just what your dealer says so you buy more.
Quit for a couple weeks and reset your tolerance. Problem solved
>>
>>73262786
Hate these threads specifically because of this. All the best drugs forums ban price talk.
>>
>>73263258
buy GXY on ASX
you'll be a millionaire in a week
>>
>>73260672
>Tfw my tolerance never went up
>Literally a fraction of a gram gets me high
>$10 does me for a week and a half
>>
>>73262185
here :(
>>
I smoke an ounce a month, and I get decent weed for $135 an O down here in Florida. I also detox and take a month off periodically, to lower my tolerance, and generally cleanse my system. You can be addicted to anything; I know some of you niggas are addicted to the internet way worse than a typical pothead is addicted to weed. Just have the will power to take 1 month of every 6 months and you'll be fine. It really doesn't affect you all that much. Maybe it'll make it harder for you to eat or sleep for like 1 day lol, but you won't even be in discomfort.

You're way worse off, financially and physically, consuming alcohol, pharmaceuticals prescribed by a careless doctor, etc. Everyone has their vices, and it's not a bad thing to have them. If it makes you feel bad to do a certain thing, just stop fucking doing it lol.
>>
>tfw tolerance is so low just a moderate bowl will have me hallucinating like a freak

I can't smoke it around other people
>>
>>73263698

How long have you been smoking?

How does not smoking cleanse your body?

Where in Florida do you cop worthy weed that low? Miami/Tampa?
>>
>>73261310

It doesn't matter if it's higher grade if you just smoke less. If you like the process of smoking, but don't want to get that high, I understand what you're saying somewhat...but smoking a lot of lower grade stuff is worse for your lungs that smoking a little of the higher grade stuff.
>>
>>73262185
The fact that a dub sack hasn't gone up in price over almost two decades now is strange and alarming.
>>
>>73263718
>hallucinating
I never experienced this, just retarded myself that felt like drinking.
>>
>>73263865

>buying dubs that weigh out 1g

You learn so much about /pol/ in these threads
>>
>>73261310

This weed bro is based as fuck. All you upcoming "dude lol weed" guys and gals would do well to read this comment twice.

Getting uber fucked up should be for special occasions. If you need that or feel like you want it all time you should seek out AA or some form of therapy because there's something seriously off with your brain.
>>
How do benchtop vapes compare to those portables like the davinci ascent? I only used the ascent and vaping wasnt even that great and I doubt I saved much on weed.
>>
>>73263913
I experience it to varying degrees and I've yet to really "pack" a bowl

It ranges from hearing traffic noises that aren't there to full on loss of limb control. I don't know if its the weed or me.
>>
>>73263384
Those are results of the person. Pre-existing conditions.
>>
File: detect evil.jpg (43 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
detect evil.jpg
43 KB, 630x630
>>73260672
Sure, it's psychologically addictive and expensive. I was a heavy smoker, burning through 7g a week easily, but I just up and quit a few months ago one day because I wanted to save more money and because my tolerance was too high. I haven't had any problem doing so and I don't crave it. Also, if you want to talk about expensive habits then you should be posting about cigarettes, alcohol/beer and video games.

B T F O
>>
>>73263843

Incorrect.

You'd have to take such a microscopic hit of this new stuff in order to get a casual shwag affect... And at that tiny of a hit will probably just lead your lungs and system to process it out before you even feel it. I really miss smoking low THC buds because nothing out there that's not pesticide laced Mexican garbage is on that chill level.
>>
Weed. Zig zags. No limits. To be done at any times not in a car and off work hours
/thread
>>
>>73263808

Nah. I live in Central Florida, but I get it through my girlfriend's hometown contact (she lives in a tiny little town in a poor county). It's not super high grade stuff, but I enjoy having the opportunity to buy in volume. Always makes me a little nervous to drive with it, but I adhere to traffic law, drive the speed limit, and I'm a white guy who drives a decent car. I don't smoke in public or do anything stupid like that, either.

I've been smoking for 8 years, since my freshman year of college. I used to be in a routine of taking summers off from smoking, so I'm pretty accustomed of detoxing every so often.

If you take about a month off, it removes most-to-all of the THC from your system (especially in conjunction with regular exercise). It puts your tolerance back on track and is convenient if you need to clean up your pee for work. I'm looking for more work in June, so I'm probably going to take May off. Not a big deal past a few days of psychological cravings.
>>
>>73263979

Big fan of the volcano, but that price tag is too gnarly for most people. (I got mine off an addict for $200 a couple years ago)

You tend to take longer/more frequent hits with bag vapes than atomizer vapes, at least in my experience, and this tends to dry out of your bronchi and make your lungs tender if you get too ambitious. Thats the only complaint I have aside from upkeep, but you can scrape the internal parts for extract quality "bubble hash" and re use the vaped weed to make tinctures or edibles.

I don't really like portable vaped, personally
>>
>>73264188
Also i do this while never making myself poor so why does anybody cry about it? Are we off the "it's bad for you" train yet?
>>
>>73264069

You are likely pre schizophrenic and should stop NOW before you trigger it and see a psychologist.

But to be honest weed is technically also a hallucinogenic substance so you could just be ultra sensitive. Just wanted you to be aware.
>>
>>73263444
Its not about being addicted man, it's about the love of weed. People go to fucking wine vineyards to try a bunch of different kinds of shit. I do the same thing with weed.
>>
>>73264282
No it isn't
>>
>>73264178

I guess your natural tolerance is lower than mine. I manage myself extremely well, even when I smoke a fuck ton. I also hold my liquor better than most and stay level while tripping better than anyone I know. I get that feeling that you're describing with half a bowl pack. I don't have the highest grade shit, either, though, so I'm sure that plays a role (even though I dab occasionally and that doesn't fuck me up like I've seen it fuck up others).
>>
>>73260672
see ameritards bitch at us euros for using tobacco when we roll but like

you're wasting weed dude smoking blunts
>>
Everything is addictive, anon. EVERYTHING.

Ever hear "everything in moderation"? Shit's as true as you are gay (being OP, you are of course a massive cum-chugging faggot by law).
>>
People spend more money than that on trading cards.
>>
>>73264200

You should *really* read more about cannabinoid metabolism and CB receptor activity, you have quite a few wires crossed.

I pay $190-210 for an ounce of the best stuff I can find in central Fla. Don't be nervous, most central Fla cops make possession busts for two reasons:

1) you literally forced them to
2) they want to bust you for another crime and don't have evidence
>>
>>73264333

Weed is technically a psychedelic. You can verify this for yourself.
>>
>>73264471
Muh buzzwords. Fuck you jimbo im rolling one right now just to spite you
>>
>>73260672
You know you don't have to smoke every single day, right?
I go through an ounce every 4-5 months usually and I get ounces for about $200 where I live.
>>
>>73264367
>you're wasting weed dude smoking blunts

It's a shit method of getting high in terms of efficiency but it's great for smoking socially. Passing a blunt around and listening to music with a few buddies is the shit. When I'm alone though, I'm ripping the grav bong. Feel like that's the most efficient method that I have available to me right now (I'll get a vape eventually, but I'm a student/part-time worker, so it's hard to justify spending $200+...and I'm not wasting my money on anything that's not a top tier device.
>>
>>73264396

Except those cards have a fanbase and retain a part of their value.

They also have no health or mood effects.
>>
Usually shitty dirt weed can run you $5 a gram. Mids run $10-$15. Top shelf and Private Reserve tend to cost around $20-$25 a gram out here.

Still... It gets quite expensive to have a daily weed habit. Keep it in moderation.
>>
>>73264534
Joints for Ants
>>
>>73263437

You got any good recipes?
>>
>>73264532

Spite me on what? You were wrong, deal with it dude, and learn a lesson about just saying shit that sounds good.
>>
>>73264333
Yes, it is.

Please do a single Google before you type anything on the internet you don't understand again.

I love you.
>>
we get around a half of gram of resin for 7 dollars here and you can make at least 5 decent joints with it, I limit my smoke to one day per month (usually the 5th) those that smoke it regularly do it because they got no reason to not to (a decent job, life goals, no hobbies to distract em) let the losers drug themselves to make way for those motivated lol
>>
>>73264591
I hardly ever smoke joints. I usually only ever use a bubbler.
>>
>>73264410
>You should *really* read more about cannabinoid metabolism and CB receptor activity, you have quite a few wires crossed.

Can you give a quick summary? I don't have much of a science background; I was talking more about the way my body responds and how I feel moreso than body chemistry.
>>
>>73264616
>>73264620
You faggots are weird.
>>
>>73264575

>private reserve

My fucking sides
>>
File: 1462214514404.jpg (53 KB, 655x653) Image search: [Google]
1462214514404.jpg
53 KB, 655x653
>>73264591
>>
>>73264575
I recently got a 20 sack of White Widow that was between 2-3 grams. Was it mids or what?
>>
>>73264656
I think there is too much work involved in methods other than joints
>>
spoken like a real fucking loser OP
>>
>>73264692
Actually, now that I think about it, it was high grade stuff. Fits the description almost perfectly.
>>
>>73264692
if you're a regular it might have been a customer reward
>>
>>73262124
how fucking stupid do you have to be to claim that weed can be addictive as heroin? lmao
>>
>>73263444
>It's a compromise you probably used to help you get rid of the other shit.

I smoked long before I even touched the other drugs, and if anything, I smoke less than I do when I was doing those drugs
>>
>>73263957
>smoking mexican weed

That's just stupid

I'd rather smoke a joint of high cbd low the for the same effect except it tastes 6 million times better
>>
>>73264359

How long have you been smoking though. I know plenty of others who handle themselves well under the influence of an entire flask as well. We call him an alcoholic... Modifying your brain daily is not healthy, ever.

Im kind of an alcoholic and used to be quite a pothead myself but on the other side of quitting smoking I realized I was never really in a good place mentally, and I used weed as a crutch to get through.

To each their own vices though I suppose.
>>
>>73264601

Preheat your oven to 250-275

put vaped weed in a Pyrex

Cover with oil (you want less oil in for stronger oil out)

Bake for 45 mins - 2 hours

Let sit for 5-10 minutes and strain

Substitute for cooking oil in any recipe; I like making waffles or grabbing a baked good mix
>>
>>73264713
You just pour water in, shove weed in the bowl and smoke it. That's like a quarter of the effort of rolling a joint.
The only real problem is cleaning your bowl. I sometimes just chuck the bowl and buy a new one though lol
But oxiclean works as well sometimes. But I buy my bubblers for like $20 from this muslim head shop in my neighbourhood so I usually chuck my bowl out once resin clogs it up too much. I can usually get like a year or so out of it.
>>
>>73260672
>hundreds of dollars a week
you are getting ripped off idiot
dont blame weed for your shitty connections
>>
>>73264601

I don't have recipes, but I prefer weed cook with buttery tasting stuff. A lot of edibles are sweet, and I'm sure there's some good ass candy out there in weed legal states, but I feel like most homemade brownies and shit come out tasting a bit strange. Butter flavors cover the taste better.
>>
>>73260672
Quitting weed for me after being a daily smoker for over 2 years was so much harder than quitting cigarettes, granted I was high as fuck when I quit cigarettes, but still it was hard - mainly the insomnia and loss of apetite
>>
>>73264679
K.
>>
Meh drugs are overhyped by haters and users imo
>>
>>73263100
>then i just stopped smoking and it didn't bother me at all

dumb fucking nigger how could you miss this part? that's the whole point right there if you want to argue he was A D D I C T E D

try getting someone to shoot up every day for a month and then tell them they no longer have access to it. i'd like to hear them say "oh nah np i'm good without it"

i like threads like this because it reminds me pol is pretty fucking retarded
>>
>>73262528
I only know because weed is legal here and I always see competitive ads.

Home of the 7 dollar gram!
>>
>>73264896
But I gotta do it 314 times and with a joint i can just weed and chill like barney gumble passin out and restartin or whatever
>>73264984
Yeah. Every time you smoke weed it's like peyote and shrooms
>>
>>73264863

I've been smoking for 8 years, but on and off. I drank way too much in college, but I hardly drink anymore. Even with that considered, my tolerance is higher than most people, in both weed and alcohol, as well as with psychs and other pills (haven't touched pills in over 5 years, though, never was my thing). I just have a naturally centered frame of mind, I guess.
>>
>>73260672

You know you loose thc tolerance pretty quick right? Take like a week off and you're back to square one.
>>
>>73264841
Do dispensaries regularly sell this? Id like to actually try out before I spend money on getting a card. Can't think of a way to do that though, everything on the street is all about THC nowadays.
>>
>>73265125
What is this meme. I get high erry time 9 times a day. Have been for 11 years now
>>
>>73265089

I get fairly substantial OEVs when I vape.
>>
>>73265089
The fuck are you on about?

Those are hardcore hallucinogens. Do you not know what the word "mild" means you leaf?
>>
>>73265238
Vapeing it doesn't even work on me
>>
>>73265273
Nope. Not when it's beside such a harsh and bald lie. I already jewgled it btw
>>
>>73260672
>If so much money is going toward a habit you can't say it isn't addictive

I guess the word addiction just means expensive now.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 200x282) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 200x282
>>73265320

Because you either don't know how to inhale or used a shitty vape. Bag vapes give more satisfying pulls than joints, by the way.
>>
>>73265016
Actually my dealer uses a fixed price scale as well and weed isn't legal here. He says he came up with the idea from politics how they discuss eliminating tax brackets and using a fixed tax rate.
He charges by the gram based on the strain. Gives no discounts for bulk orders but you can still get ounces for $140 sometimes if he has a strain he wants to get rid of. He'll sometimes give it away for $2-$3/g if it's full of stems. I'm not sure if he declines people that ask for small amounts cause I've never asked for anything smaller than a half oz though.
>>
>>73265373

Car payments are expensive. Guess I'm a "being able to drive places" addict.
>>
>>73260672
>$20 a gram

Holy shit and I thought everything was cheaper in the states
>>
>>73265398
I've done them all. Volcanos. Tabletops. Lunchboxes. All turrible
>>
>>73265126
Yep, you don't need a card to get cbd high strains. It also helped me with my climbing injury. Good shit.
>>
>>73265406

LOL at least you really have a boner over how he's screwing you. Wanna buy 3 dubs off me? I'll let them go for $80...
>>
>>73265187
> 9 times a day
> 11 years
> 9/11
Nice meme Canada
>>
>>73265506

Sorry nigga I guess you get air into your lungs as well as Jamal at the bottom of the ocean does.
>>
>>73265617
I smoke cigarettes too so probably you only have betty boop lungs
>>
>>73265518
Never gotten screwed over actually. His prices are no different than I've gotten off other dealers and anything he gives cheaper than the usual $200-$240/oz I'd get off other dealers he's pretty honest about it being poorer weed unlike the majority of dealers here that will charge you regular price for shit weed.
It's essentially just a different way of wording things and if it makes him happy then I don't care.
>>
>>73260672
>not growing your own
God bless Oregon
>>
>>73265366

Are you retarded? The only people who claim it has no hallucinogenic properties are idiot stoners on Yahoo answers ... and people like you.

You a big fan of cherry picking your sources?

Show new one reliable source that says it ISN'T and I'll reconsider. As it stands, there's hundreds of medical papers and books that support my side of the argument.
>>
>>73265690
dealers can tell when a client is a cuck / pushover and will accept a shittier deal. i bet they sell dank at the price you pay for shit grade to other people lmao.
>>
>>73266072
I've never seen dealers actually "grade" their weed in Canada. Maybe on the east coast it's a thing but everything west of manitoba there is no such thing as grades of weed.
That being said you can get shitty weed, and my dealer at least is decent enough to sell weed that has an abundance of stems in it at cheaper prices.

I've seen "mids" and stuff in the US and that is non-existent here in Canada, at least in the west it isn't. I have never seen brickweed here either.
>>
>>73266279
hard to believe considering all the government funded and guerilla grow ops that are there, in which part of canada you live? they got weed dispensaries with vending machines in vancouver
>>
>>73266570
I live in the okanagan.
Weed isn't really tiered here. I have never ever heard of a dealer giving different "grades" of weed here. If your dealer tries selling you something that looks like shit you just haggle the price down a bit haha
When I visited cali I had to learn a whole new vocabulary just to buy weed there. I think their medical grade stuff is closest to what we would usually buy here. I bought "mids" down there and have never seen such horrible quality in Canada in my entire life.
>>
The last time I bought weed one quarter lasted me 3 or 4 months by smoking a bowl two or three times a week and when I ran out and decided to just quit I had insomnia and was irritable for a couple of weeks. If THC withdrawal is real (and it is) then weed is most definitely addictive. But people should have the right to be addicts. I'd invest in it if the Fed wasn't looming over the fledgling industry with the power to stamp it out whenever they want.
>>
>>73260672
Buying in bulk is cheaper than buy just a gram.
>An ounce cost $280
>28 grams in an ounce
>$10 per gram.
Plus if I sell half of it to my dumb ass friends I'll make all my money back and still have half an ounce left for me.
>>
>>73266755
look into online marijuana stores in canada, they use vacuum selling they're discreet and offer big discounts for buying in bulk. you also have a wider choice of strains that you can test and find what's the most enjoyable for you.
>>73267467
sell it for 20$ a g kek
>>
>>73267722
>look into online marijuana stores in canada, they use vacuum selling they're discreet and offer big discounts for buying in bulk. you also have a wider choice of strains that you can test and find what's the most enjoyable for you.
I already get my weed in the mail cause the guy I buy off of moved to calgary. Shipping marijuana is legal in Canada even if it's not medical marijuana. You don't need to seal it exceptionally well, they just require a regular food-saver heat sealed bag here.
>>
>>73260672
weed is addictive
>>
been smoking for 8 years straight basically non stop. spent so much fucking money. i still love it though.
>>
>>73260672
i smoke 0.1-0.25 /day and that is way more than enough, im addicted, i cant stop, cause its so cheap and accessible.

weed legalization is part of NWO to make us docile and apathetic
>>
>>73267849
i'm just saying comparing your dealers product and prices to those online will give you a clearer idea of how much you're getting cucked. i envy you fgts, i had to roll around shit neighborhoods with kurdish terrorist retards to find the goods, 7$ for half a gram of kief lol
>>73267983
sounds like some strong shit or you're sensitive
>>
File: 1461696951254.jpg (12 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
1461696951254.jpg
12 KB, 318x159
its a placebo , your "tolerance" is a lie.
>>
>>73264178
Uhhhh...what about the literal hindreds of CDB heavy strains that are low thc they sell in dispensarys? I know the one near me has about 4 or 5 that are 3-5%thc 12-15% cbd or some such. I personally haven't tried the cbd rich strains as they cost as much as the top dollar thc stuff, but I like a good genetics indica thats low thc for night time before sleep use.

Depends on your availability of course but if it were legal in your area there would def be something up your alley.
>>
>>73268164
I'm 115 pounds, 20yo, and I start vaping half way throught the day, 1-3 times/day
>>
>>73260672
Technically everything that feels good is addicitive.
>>
>>73268324
that's about 50 kg, damn, i bet girls would envy you haha
vaping explains it, it allows less substance to get away and mix into the air than joints, what strain?
>>
My girlfriend spent about 25 euro a week on thiis shit, literally cannot function without it, keeps saying the healthy and not addictive meme. I hate my life.
>>
>>73268164
>i'm just saying comparing your dealers product and prices to those online will give you a clearer idea of how much you're getting cucked. i envy you fgts, i had to roll around shit neighborhoods with kurdish terrorist retards to find the goods, 7$ for half a gram of kief lol
Years ago when tor markets just started weed was really cheap. But then as people figured out international shipping methods a lot more concretely prices skyrocketed since they began to operate in USD rather than CAD.
As of current the guy I know gives me by far the best prices I have ever seen. Everyone I know is mad jelly that I can get canada post to ship me my weed and I get ounces for like $140 and it's on-par to the best quality street weed.
>>
>>73260672
When I smoked, an ounce would last me like a year. Just a small joint every evening. I'd rather just a nice buzz than a drooling mess.
>>
>>73260672
>hundred dollars a week
A single night out drinking costs me more than weed that lasts me a a month. Especially now that I'm older and feeling tired just sort of isn't the kind of sensation I seek anymore.

It's not too unrealistic to have 2 Dollar grams in a legal market, which also funds important shit like defense.

TL;DR: Legalize it, let those who can't deal with themselves do whatever.

You know. The way it should work unless you're a big-government cuck.
>>
>>73263843
Weed works completely differently in the lungs than does tobacco, which you're trying to correlate here. What happens when you get your typical everday crud in the lungs, eg dust? You cough it out without issue. The issue is when the lungs is not able to clear out the substance or when the substance causes problems with the lungs whether or not it can be cleared. Marijuana tar is easily cleared by the lungs and actually has incredibly beneficial properties for the lungs when they are at risk of cancer from other substances.
Yes, smoking is not good for the lungs at the end of the day, but the effects of marijuana are negligible. You'll get more health issues from drinking soda pop containing HFC than smoking joints of simple ground grown pot.
>>
>>73265126
Get some Charlotte's Web or Cannatonic in you.
>nowadays
Gotta thank prohibition for that. Generations of breeding made the sequence almost vanish.
>>
>>73263913
hallucinations can be both audial and visual. These effects from pot vary genetically and some won't have them meanwhile others will suffer from them immensely. The major factor of this is are the quantities of THC and the ratios of THC to CBD.
About 1 in 20 will go full voice hallucinations and I know people who can notice effects for 24 hours and have huge issues. These issues were seen when 'medical grade' pot was smoked meanwhile I never saw this issues with people smoking high quality ground grown.
I grew up in the Rio Grande Valley of South Texas where you could get an ounce of fresh hairy ground grown for 30 bucks an ounce (prices would double the moment you crossed the second checkpoint.) Then moved elsewhere and was only able to find quality bud in the form of 'dro' AKA 'medical grade' which would go for 10 bucks a gram.
>>
>>73268598
140$ an ounce is definitely no joke, still you have a wider variety and cheaper for gram (when you wanna buy small amounts). hope mr. dude weed lmao legalizes it and lets 50$ an ounce happen my man
>>73268754
not to mention that lungs return to almost original capacity when allowed recovery (hint: smoke once or twice per month)
>>
itt:

SICK FUCKS
>>
>>73261863
What type of yield are you getting? Specifically how much shatter do you get from a pound of weed?
>>
>>73261432
>went broke spending all his money on pot
Fuggin leafs
>>
>>73260672
Don't care if its addictive or not its raking me over $400 gross a day, not including wholesaling units

Invested into some property this year with associated gunna bank out this harvest

Lol fuck the 9-5 and fuck taxes
>>
>>73265508
Only when the buds are fresh can you easily distinguish when they are heavily sativa or indica strains, but that's rare. When they are blends it can be almost impossible to verify.
Unless you have a connection that is unbroken with the grower, which is rare, then you'll not be able to verify what it is you're being sold since most dealers give no shits and regard all pot as simply product. Very few will have an informed selection available when it's done on the black market.
>>
>tfw went from smoking crazy too shelf shit to smoking dabs
>dabs are too fucking stronk. Start having depersonalization episodes and feel like I'm schizophrenic
>move to Japan where weed is illegal and haven't smoked in 2 years now (on a proxy hence the u.s. flag)
When I go back to America I have to make the decision if I want to smoke again or not.
>>
>>73269502
I have a jap customer, he's pretty chill and loves having a selection to choose from most don't on the streets
>>
>>73269502
stick to mids / top shelf and let tolerance breaks happen and you should be fine
>>
>>73269502
dabs and strength equivalents should remain illegal save for serious medical cases.
Remember folks when voting for marijuana legalization, vote for legal growing and purchasing of normal bud, but continued medical only use for dabs and concentrated forms.
The only reason for hashish and dabs are for transport, legal, or possibly medical purposes. The first two would be irrelevant in a post-legalized modern world.
>>
>>73269424
You generally run into strain classifications when dealing with indoor or anything that counts as high caliber. With Outdoor (especially this time of year) and subpar greenhouse no one cares about the name
>>
>>73269780
I hope so. I go back to America in 2 months and want to smoke again because it was so much fun in the beginning but some of the later trips I had after I started smoking dabs were truly terrifying.
>>
>>73260672
been smoking for 4 years and ive never ever gone over and ounce and a half a month at the absolute worst.

Get some self control, hobbies, and a social life you retard and you wont want to keep increasing your dosage.

>I dont have the required self control to use weed, therefore it is nasty and addictive.

kek
>>
>>73260932 I go through a little less than that an it runs me £180 a month
>>
>>73269894
Have u tried co2 wax?

Maybe you were dabbing too much bho
>>
>>73269894
Just dont smoke the dabs, just smoke hash or the plant matter.

Morrocan hash in NL is absolutely fucking divine.
>>
>>73269833
You're dealing with the exceptions. I know and have known many dealers well along with many years ago having done it a bit myself. Names are made up and qualities are known only by personal testing.
Again, unless you're buying from people with a direct connection to the grower or legitimate medical seller, then they're just pulling that shit out of their ass. While you might be one of the few with this privilege, the vast majority are not so lucky.
>>
>>73269894
at that point you might as well get to X and something stronger (but as hard as heroin, crack etc) and it would probably be less risky since dabs contain super high concentrations of THC. Respiratory distress etc. not fun. You could try mixing it with thyme since thyme contains an ingridient that makes THC get faster into bloodstream without being filtered and get stronger highs from your weed.
>>
>>73269994
No idea desu. When ever I would buy my dealer would give me some wax for free and I never asked questions because
>free drugs
But all I know is shit got too intense. Even when I stopped smoking dabs and would just smoke stronger strains like green crack/ whatever I would start freaking out hardcore. Staring at myself in the mirror for like 30 minutes deconstructing how my face looked and then I'd get super depressed and self conscious over body image.
When I go back I'm def not fucking with dabs though.
>>
>>73270106
(but not as hard as heroin, crack etc)*
>>
>>73260672

M8, 100 dollars a week on any habit is a PERSONAL problem

Video poker, wine, MtG cards, coffee.
If your defense is that you have to always get "higher"; I just don't buy it

2/10
I replied. I always get baited by these damn weed threads.
Oregon here, we're leading the nation here on the west coast. Setting a global pace if you think about it.
>>
>>73269832
>dabs
>transport
Well, Rosin and too-dangerous-to-bother-with kitchen BHO, I guess?

I kinda agree though. Fuck dabs, there's such a thing as encouraging responsibility and a thing such as deliberately courting illness.
>>
>>73260672
Yeah POTHEADS are retarded they like to DENIE that it's addictive so they can feel good about themselves. They'll say I'm not addicted an stop for maybe a day maybe a week maybe a couple of months but then they'll be right back to it spending just as much money if not more once they start again, if your gonna smoke, man up an say you know it's addictive and that it causes cancer dont lie to yourself
>>
>>73269832
Wow these people think dabs are out of body experiences. All it was for me was the taste of lighter fluid and not much else
>>
>>73270087
Oh i know.

If it has a decent nose to it and is a little brown then its Durban poison or Acapulco gold. Works every time.

But when i get higher quality ps i need to know the name and classification, have clubs to compete with you know.. But its not rlly a competition when ur quality is nearly as good for half the price
>>
>>73270340
your typing style reminds me of rednecks, we should quit weed and start meth like productive winners do right? ;)
>>
>>73270340
It does not cause cancer and it is not physiologically addicting like nicotine alcohol or other drugs. Even caffeine. If you have a stoner go on a vacation and he doesn't have any, he'll be able to function
>>
>>73270369
You probably fucked up smoking it or had a shitty nail. Dabs will knock you on your ass and anyone who says elsewise is a try hard.
>>
>>73270452
Also it's pretty cheap and who cares what people spend their money on if it's not a ruse or whatever
>>
>>73260672
>he doesn't dab extract
>he doesn't buy in bulk and sell most to smoke for free and still turn a profit

disdain4plebs.png
>>
I used to smoke a lot but one day I just stopped and that was that. Not so hard, unlike giving up cigarettes which was a multi-year hell.

Anyway I gave up injecting the marijaunas because I believe it gives hemp a bad name, and hemp is the salvation of civilization and the common man.
>>
>>73270496
I don't know what you're talking about. I have done them many times and for halves of an hour each time and they were a 2/10 on the scale. A minor glow
>>
>>73270496
when you first start dabbing yes it wrecks you, after a while though your tolerance goes through the roof. my college buddies and i were dabbing at least 10 times a day. anyone who says its not addicting is autistic, dabbing is extremely addictive
>>
>>73270307
The transport was referring to hashish. Since in the olden days hashish was transporting pot as whisky was to transporting corn, much less weight and more value. The legal moreso for dabs, since in the USA marijuana products are typically done by weight and only seldomly by form.
If people want to work it down themselves then fine, but the selling of the substance on any sort of industrial scale outside of medical purposes should be outlawed. That way it would keep it legal since small operations could do it, but keeping at such a scale would keep prices higher making traditional marijuana preferable for the average buyer.
>>
>>73270616
Still not addictive. Are we Canadians made out of steel and you guys jello or something? Like where am I
>>
>>73270650

government interference in the free market never does what it's intended to

whatever you think will happen, will definitely not my friend
>>
>>73270496
Most ppl don't dab correctly either

Theyll just dab immediately after heating the nail up.
>>
>>73270440
Lol nah bro never touched that stuff just ranting about marijuana
>>
>>73260672
The problem isn't the addictiveness of weed, it's the problems you're using weed to constantly escape from. Alleviate those problems and you will find you won't be constantly looking to escape them, then you can quit smoking so much weed and the side effects will be largely minimal. This is what is meant when people say "weed isn't addictive". You can quit on a dime and the withdrawals are minuscule compared to other narcotics.
>>
>>73270860
Nobody can smoke tobacco or drink coffees or fuck people without having problems. Mmkay.
>>
>>73270742
i imagine despite the scraping some gas might remain trapped inside and these faggots are smoking butane and suffocating themselves
>>73270780
lol alright my man
>>
'Injecting marijuanas' is the best meme ever
>>
>>73270742
>>73270925
Wow. Are you people 5?
>>
>>73270919
Quitting tobacco or coffee is much more difficult than abstaining from marijuana.
>>
>>73270706
Of course there are always unintended consequences to government intervention. I'm an economist and I study this day in day out. However, if we can keep small scale production legal, reserved to local shop or personal productions, meanwhile barred from large scale production along with having heavy penalties for operating out of this very lenient legal system, we can solve the potential crime issue surrounding it while using government policy to push people towards a psychologically more healthy form of the substance.
>>
>>73260672
It isn't addictive. It creates dependency though, which is the same fucking thing in terms of how it affects your life.
Irregular usage is the only way. I'll buy some now and again if there's something to celebrate, it keeps my tolerance down and ensures my mind is fully sharp most of the time. Maybe like 2 grams a month, if that.
>>
>>73270650
Why? Why does scale matter? Why do you think you or anyone else should get to decide what people put in their own fucking bodies you brainwashed mongoloid?

Marijuana extract of ANY potency correctly made is literally less than a ten thousandth the toxicity of fucking acetaminophen, so should it be illegal to concentrate Cinchona bark into acetaminophen pills? Should everyone have to carry around 500 pounds of fucking tree instead of two or three pills of tylennol?

No? Then shut the fuck up you useful fucking idiot.

>>73270681
No, these anons just have no idea what they're talking about because they live in their parent's basement and just regurgitate a synthesis of other people's opinions sans any real world experience.
>>
>>73260932
>>73261658

DEGENERATES

FUCKING DEGENERATE WEED HEADS
>>
>>73271025
Yeah I know. What does quitting got to do with having problems or not because you used some things?
>>73271047
Yes. So true. Im going to bed
>>
>>73260672
You need tolerance breaks, even vaping blocks you up, THC is a wax.
>>
>>73271013
Yeah, why are you hitting up 5 year olds on the internet? go away pedo.
>>
>>73271130
Are you a monk?
>>
>>73270452
I'm talking about people who smoke heavily on a daily basis , that shit will cause psychosis http://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2015/03/06/390143641/pot-can-trigger-psychotic-symptoms-for-some-but-do-the-effects-last
>>
>>73271186
What!? Omg I can't do this. Even if it were a wax or if you "needed" breaks that shit still sounds meaningless or retarded
>>
>>73260672
wa fag here. i go through an ounce a week and go to med school.
shake is 2.26$/g here so my spliffs cost me twice what the tobaco does by weight....
>>
Carcinogen is fucking poison you dumb idiot. It's not beneficial at all. Get your head outa your bong. Inhaling anything that burns will harm you, it's just a fact of life.
>>
>>73271250
No it won't. Also;
>will it last
>>
>>73271311
Except it shrinks tumours and humans were built almost made for it
>>
>>73271143
Do you even know what thread you're in?
>>
>>73271047
Because people often don't know what's best for them. That matter requires a healthy society with strong family values which instills in their children the dos and donts of life. Those whom would like to still do dabs would be able to produce the product themselves or purchase it from marijuana distributors all the same, the only difference being that their product would not be produced industrially, just as is done currently. So, it wouldn't be able to be reduced in price as would regular pot due to mass production, that's the only difference. It would be available, buyable, yet simply not as competively affordable as normal marijuana.
Honestly, from looking at how you write things out, you seem like you may be buttflustered or mentally pooped from using dabs. Or, you're just another libertardian who wants to scream MUH FREE MARKETS all the time.
>>
>>73262045

This kind of weed is a lot stronger than what you'd get by picking some wild hemp plants
>>
>>73271311
thats why concentrates are innately superior and all of the clowns in this thread pretending SMOKING weed is somehow better; you SMOKE weed, carbonizing it and creating dozens of carcinogens which harm your respiratory and endocrine systems, whereas you drip wax/rosin/shatter/dabs onto a hot surface and it EVAPORATES into oil VAPOR, creating literally 0 additional unwanted chemicals and delivering the 65 different medicinal cannibinoids, flavinoids, and terpines in medicinal significant quantities without having any negative effects on your body (besides increasing your tolerance and triggering a mucous response/cough reflex from heat). Vaporizing marijuana with a high grade vaporizer achieves the same thing, because all it does is heat the plant up until the oil evaporates below the temperatures that cause combustion, its just less efficient.

>>73271250
The only thing cannibinoids can do is expose under lying pre-existing mental illness; it cannot create new illness in previously healthy individuals, and anyone trying to tell you otherwise is using pseudoscience to fulfill a hidden agenda
>>
>>73271314
You should try taking a long break , instead of lighting that joint, bong, wax rig, blunt, whatever your doing. Start working out push ups, pull ups , get a good natural feel good body high, run a few miles
>>
>>73271769
When was the last time you didn't smoke
>>
>>73271013
do you take hot dabs canada?
>>
>>73260932
>>73261432
>>73261459
>>73261784
>>73261863
>>73261876
>>73262124
>>73262185
>>73263698
>>73264132
>>73264200
>>73271038
>>73271433

Enjoy your reduced brain cell count and future self esteem issues, degenerates. You people are literally in more denial than the fat rights activists. You're reducing yourselves and your potential, it's pathetic. You're better off watching Jersey Shore on loop for a year. It certainly does less damage than inhaling carcinogen.
>>
>>73271511
>Because people often don't know what's best for them.

So who does know what's best for them? The brainwashed scientifically illiterate geriatrics who run western government, deciding policy with nothing but their wallets and stock options as divining rods and bending science/miseducating the masses in their wake to conceal their perfidy?

You,right? You're the guy who knows what's best and should get to decide what other people should do with their bodies? You're the one true fount of knowledge and understanding in the universe because you have a four year diploma for mindlessly absorbing and regurgitating the ideas of other people who also don't know their ass from their elbow about anything that matters? The same people you think should be controlled because "they don't know what's best for them" like you or anyone else writing legislation didn't come crying out of a vagina naked and ignorant like everyone else?

Surprise, dumbfuck, you and your precious legislators are also people; just retarded, self important ones.

Statists are such fucking morons. You don't know shit about dick, "Economist". You are a useful idiot, and everyone who thinks like you is a disease on the face of the earth.
>>
>>73271769
You do realize that dabs are incredibly harsh for the lungs and moreso than regular pot, right? You were just defending those a moment ago and now you're attacking smoking weed in favor of 'healthy' vaping.
Actually no, vaping does not capture all of the effects that smoking does because many cannabinoids have a higher vaporization temperature than does THC, 362F. Anyone who actually knows about pot and isn't a 420 FAGGOT knows that CBDs are important.
>>
>>73272061

Okay bro thanks for the advice
>>
>>73272061
lol k
>>
>>73272394
It's fun but, but it controls more of a potheads life than they'll ever think
>>
>>73272197
Yes, but unless you're absolutely retarded you'll be willing to recognize that some people are more knowledgeable than others. Just like how you're struggling to do right on the topic of marijuana legalization now with your pathetic and idiotic arguments.
I'm saying that concentrated forms of marijuana should not be produced on industrial levels because I fear that companies would then compete to sell such and that would ultimately be unwise for society. This being because higher strength forms cause more pyschological problems (as is evident from your posts) and those companies would likely prefer to focus on such products because there can be more name recognition for manufactured products than for one which the consumers could potentially grow themselves.
Again, if you wished to purchase the product you are defending like a blithering idiot, you still could and at a very reasonable price. Simply one not as good as plant form marijuana comparably since large scale companies wouldn't be able to focus on its production.
I'm not a statist, I'm someone who makes fully informed, unbiased, and well rounded decisions. You're someone who seems mentally ill and pretty fucking stupid.
>>
File: large_pure_gold.jpg (121 KB, 450x337) Image search: [Google]
large_pure_gold.jpg
121 KB, 450x337
>>73271995
Haven't ingested THC in months; I'm on probation for felony distribution of controlled substances, and I wouldn't want my PO to know that I'm still 'about dat life'.

I do homogenize my own 570 mg/ml cannibidiol/CBN/CBA e-liquid from medical grade Indian hemp rosin and vegetable glycerin, but that's strictly psychotropic (versus delta9tetrahydrocannnibinol being psychoactive) and doesn't get you high, just relaxes you while providing maybe 1/3rd the medical benefits of complete marijuana extract.

The upside is you wont fail your drug tests.

>>73272052
hot dabs are retarded. Anything about 430 F surface temperature is destroying ~40-70% of the THC on contact.
>>
File: pepe106.jpg (15 KB, 405x371) Image search: [Google]
pepe106.jpg
15 KB, 405x371
>tfw I fell for this not addictive meme

Thank god I stopped completely. One of the best decisions in my life.
>>
>>73272551
what is life if there's no vices desu
>>
>>73272231
No, they are not 'incredibly harsh for lungs moreso than regular pot'. You are doing your dabs wrong. The reason you think they are 'more harsh than regular pot' is because the average person hits their dab way too early after heating their nail, combusting/atomizing it and transferring a metric fuckload of heat into their throat and lungs because water (or oil) vapor transfers thermal energy dozens of times more efficiently than smoke does. If you let your nail cool down to the appropriate temperature range you wouldn't scorch your airways and your dabs will be considerably less painful to you than depositing carbonized ash/resin into your lungs via combustion.

Next time you do a dab, get your nail red hot, then wait 25 (twenty five) whole seconds before taking your dab (inhale slowly, it will roll awhile before fully evaporating at a lower temperature, get a carb cap to make the process easier) and you will realize how stupid your previous opinion on the matter is.

And getting all the CBDs is why you vaporize extract at around 400 instead of just vaporizing the plant whole in a vaporizer at say 370 F.
>>
i might smoke an eight a week when i low dose and a quarter a week when i smoke a lot
(only smoke hash)
about 15 bucks a gram here in northern europe
>>
I haven't smoked in a few weeks and now I'm getting withdrawal symptoms

wut do?
>>
>>73260672
>2016
>still buying off shady faggots

>not growing your own
>>
>>73272931
>fun

life is about being a fullblown redpilled alpha male desu any less and you are committing race genocide
>>
>Spending 100 a week on weed because you can't control yourself
You can get a mental addiction and it can mess with you if you smoke a lot, but the key is to not make it a massive habit in the first place.
>>
>>73260672
>Alcohol
>spend hundreds of dollars a week to keep up with rapidly growing tolerance
>Stop after 2 years
>suffer delirium tremens and die

By the way there are two types of addiction, physical and mental.
What I described alcohol to do is a type of physical addiction, you literally cannot stop without suffering physiological effects, with some drugs, like alcohol, you might even die by going cold turkey.

Mental addiction however is only feeling a want or need for something and can be felt for anything, TV, computers, weed or sucking dick.

Having tolerance for something does not mean you will have physiological ills from stopping taking/doing it.
>>
File: 1359500981986.jpg (86 KB, 515x589) Image search: [Google]
1359500981986.jpg
86 KB, 515x589
Am I degenerate /pol/?
>Survived getting outsourced from my jerb from 07-10
>Company eventually got around to me
>Ended up paying me for the following 2 years plus a nice chunk of change cause I had access to bosses email accounts and saved loads of communications with upper tier fags using dodgy terms to basically get rid of any old employees. Real blatant shit.
>Said fuck it and attorney rekt em with baiting em to say one thing and go one rout though hearings and then busted those badboys out.
>Anyways I had time on my hands and loads of cash. Purchased house, car and other stuff.
>Had a buddy who ran a 6000 watt garage OP.
>Took up helping him as a hobby. Learned the ropes.
>Moved off 1200 miles away. Let mom move in house cause brother died and she's caring for his son.
>Reboot and restart life elsewhere
>Get jerb and people here and there complain about shitty weed (widwest)
>Say screw it and start up indoor op
>Make anywhere from 400-900 a week on 4 dude weeds
>One's a joo
>Two are a couple rooming up with the joo. The dude converted to joo
>last but not least is a 1/4 nigger that sleeps on their couch.
>Work my job and make money off degenerates who aren't going to amount to anything anyways.
No I don't smoke weed. I rarely if ever drink alcohol. Might spend a night drinking maybe every 6 weeks. I work. Take my dog on runs. I'm decent with my day to day dealings with people.
I just profit from dudeweed joo and his goyim
>>
>>73272620
>as evident from your posts

What's evidenced in my posts is that I no longer have patience for the mental gymnastics performed by 'average' and 'slightly above average' intelligence useful idiots so indoctrinated by the memetic bullshit of Western society that they literally have lost all touch with basic reality. There is no moral basis WHAT SO EVER to restrict anyone's access to make ANY medicinal product on ANY scale, because the only objective moral basis that can be philosophically arrived at for the existence of any law what so ever comes from the idea that you shouldn't, as a being with free will, impose on any other being with free will's right to exercise control over themselves or their own destiny.

So you think you're smarter than someone else? I don't give a shit. Warn them if you think what they're doing to themselves is dangerous, and if they don't care that's their problem and fuck you if you think you (or any group of people sharing your view point of any size) have the right to actually coerce them into acting how you want them to by force.
>>
>>73273151
>all that effort to attract insufferable roasties and to say you're superior
i'm sure there's more to life than that lol
>>
>>73260672
Only endulge in the weed on fridays and saturdays. Keeps the tolerance low, saves money and you enjoy it more
>>
>>73272943
Switching to phone as I'm bout to go to sleep.
I know how dabs are done, have had countless on varying rigs, and anyone who does a dab longer than a quick exhale is going to fuck up their lungs and have the same psychological risks I've mentioned throughout the thread. If you're against the policies I'm suggesting you've likely dabbed way too much and have way too much an affinity for them, because they'd still be readily available. You could only be against them unless you're a pot industry shill, a 420 blaze it fag, or a libertardian halfwit.
Each way, you're a fucking idiot. I hope you're caught by you're PO, because you need to be kept from society for a while.
Good night.
>>
Be productive and grow your own weed. Take yoyr time, study shit. Youll never run out and you can sell some to make money
>>
>>73260672

I've been smoking pot daily for 5 years now, and I go through 1/8oz every two weeks or so. I don't see how people can smoke anymore without just falling asleep after an hour
>>
>>73263444
>vaporizing is literally weed smoking without carcinogens
>muh heroin comparison

I hope your house gets blanketed by anthrax, you dumbfuck.
>>
>>73273678
>>73273678
>if you hold vapor in your lungs longer it becomes more "psychologically damaging" than if you exhale it quickly even though the chemical makeup of what your lungs intakes is identical in both circumstances

this one of the most retarded opinions i have ever heard expressed on this topic. all that happens if you exhale immediately is most of your expensive extract leaves your lungs before you can absorb it. the exact same effect could be achieved by taking a proportionally smaller dab and holding it for ~12 seconds for optimal bioavailability, except at the end you wont be breathing out 2 dollars of your three dollar dab out of some delusion that doing so is protecting you from catching the reefer madness.

go to bed anon, your "knowledge" on the matter is the amalgamation of two or three half read (and quarter understood) pop (pseudo) science shill articles from your facebook feed and whatever talking points you've absorbed from the circular debates of other equally clueless anonymous internet clowns that can't recognize the difference between a special interest funded MSM hatchet job and a meaningful piece of medical literature.

>thc induced psychosis is a real thong guys!
>because first time drug users and 1 in 300,000 fucking schizophrenics get scared when they ingest 300+ mg of a psychoactive substance with no tolerance or frame of reference and get scared and go to the ER for a pat on the head, a saline IV, and a xanax
>>
>>73261310
i don't miss homegrown or swag bud at all my friend.
Let the nogs stuff blunts with mexican brick weed.
>>
>>73270650
>The transport was referring to hashish. Since in the olden days hashish was transporting pot as whisky was to transporting corn, much less weight and more value. The legal moreso for dabs, since in the USA marijuana products are typically done by weight and only seldomly by form.

>since in the USA marijuana products are typically done by weight and only seldomly by form.
Huh. I could've sworn I saw "X of fresh flower, Y or THC" in a couple drafts.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.