[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This character does not represent the average fighting man in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1462598288359.png (965 KB, 880x652) Image search: [Google]
1462598288359.png
965 KB, 880x652
This character does not represent the average fighting man in WWI. Is that bad?
>>
File: image.jpg (239 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
239 KB, 800x800
>>73258577
No, it's important for niggers to know that they may be called upon to die as cannon fodder in the white man's war

T. A true /pol/ack
>>
>>73258577
Somewhat, but since this game doesn't proclaim to be realistic, it's not something to obsess over.
>>
>>73258577
>This character does not represent the average fighting man in WWI.

Neither will the gameplay so who gives a shit

ITs a fucking video game you autist
>>
File: tktyukyuku.png (503 KB, 497x396) Image search: [Google]
tktyukyuku.png
503 KB, 497x396
Battlefield: Zulu
>>
>>73258695

I'm drunk as fuck taking a Taco Bell shit right now but just want you to know I agree the fuck out of what you said.

Maybe cause I'm in a good mood because the date I had was with a blond hair blue eyes QT that agrees with some of my red pill philosophy tonight but fuck it. Niggers are a tool we should use. I promote more black battalions as long as they're used as cannon fodder and die before the white troops are sent in.
>>
>>73259412
Literally the principle behind the plantation economy. Can be profitable as hell. 14/88 brother
>>
>>73259135
Just a modern media retelling of European history.
>>
Mods do it for free
>>
>>73259412
Cool blog, bro!
>>
The average soldier in WW1 was like 16 who got killed the first time charging into No Man's Land. Do you want to play as that guy?

Imagine that
>Pay $60 for a game
>Complete the training level
>The next level is literally impossible to complete, every time you die the game ends and the credits show up.
>>
>>73262197
The average nigger soldier did nothing but dig trenches. Do you want to play that?
>>
>>73262197
>implying
Ever heard of saves?
>impossible to complite
Nice, so hard to find decent challenge in vidya
>>
>>73259412
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqJwD35wWhY
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.