[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are people on this board right now that unironically sleep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: redpilled.jpg (46 KB, 634x422) Image search: [Google]
redpilled.jpg
46 KB, 634x422
There are people on this board right now that unironically sleep with clothing on

You realize that makes you lose sleep due to the fact that you are disrupting your normal body temperture levels with clothing (blankets are still comfy and better).

Also it kills your sperm and lowers your metabolism. Do you really want to be fat and impotent?

If you have to get up for any reason just put your boxers back on or get a robe that you can put on quickly.

There are benefits for women's health too and if you happen to have a gf you can sleep naked next to her and that way you'll have more sex and a more intimate relationship

One in three adults sleep in the nude, according to an international study by the U.S. National Sleep Foundation. Why haven't you joined them in taking the ultimate redpill?
>>
>>73258139

I sleep nude.

If I got to get up and fight home intruders nude I have no problem.

My dick is pretty impressive floppy and chances are they would be black and black people are such homophobes theyd rather flee then fight a naked man.
>>
>>73258300
>My dick is pretty impressive floppy and chances are they would be black and black people are such homophobes theyd rather flee then fight a naked man.

Damn nigga that is defense-in-depth. Some real PSYOPs shit going on
>>
>>73258300
This is the best comment on /pol/
>>
>>73258410

It works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaZUn7ps_W4
>>
>>73258139

A spider bit my dick once while I was nekkid. I wear loose sleep shorts to bed when I feel like spiders have it out for me.
>>
File: 1454642556059.png (456 KB, 804x876) Image search: [Google]
1454642556059.png
456 KB, 804x876
>>73258300
/thread
>>
>>73258139
i sleep naked too
i just lock my door and have my pants ready to put on if someone knocks
anybody else have difficulties hiding their morning boners?
>>
>>73258139
>OP posts about nude sleep for men.
>OP researches testicular torsion.
>OP sleeps secure with briefs from now on.

-Senpai
>>
>>73258545
kek
>>
>>73258545
D-Does that seriously fucking work?
>>
>>73259349
>testicular torsion
I just did. Yeah, I'm think I'm gonna stick with my PJ pants and t-shirt
>>
>>73258300
fpbp
>>
Because it gets to about -20c where I live at night. I'm not a big fan of testsicles so i'll keep a pair of pants on thanks.
>>
>>73258139
I actually started doing this recently.

>tfw hugging a pillow naked

feels good man
>>
File: 1405831156751.png (57 KB, 706x598) Image search: [Google]
1405831156751.png
57 KB, 706x598
>>73258300
>like the feeling of sleeping naked
>balls feels weird when I lay on my side
>don't want to risk testicular torsion
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.