[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Southern U.S. culture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 250x140) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 250x140
Maybe Southern bros can explain this to a Yankee: what's with this weird subculture of highly effeminate Southern men who purport to be straight. Is it the remnants of plantation trust fund babies?
Pic related.
>>
>>73257448
What is this, a picture for ants?
>>
>>73257448
Also, the fucking pastel shirts and plaid shorts.

Seriously, what are they putting in the water?

Thank goodness for the rednecks; they make up for the Southern dandies.
>>
>>73257549
Sorry Straya. On my phone.
>>
>>73257578
Fucking strange, right? Not that the northeast doesn't have the ultimate bastion of effeminate beta males in NYC. Rather, there is such a very specific dandy culture that I don't understand at all.
>>
>>73257448
lol aren't southerners more masculine than northerners. their republican voting numbers alone should prove that.
>>
>>73257810
I have a gay friend who lived in Charlotte. He indicated to me that his "gaydar" was completely broken there. He would constantly think that men were gay and they turned out to be straight.
>>
>>73257912
We're just talking about the dendy culture. Most of the South is not like this.
>>
File: KK-208R_small.jpg (7 KB, 210x202) Image search: [Google]
KK-208R_small.jpg
7 KB, 210x202
>>73257912
yea i lived in conneticut most of my life then move to central florida, and yea the white men here are masculine, mostly the italians and white rednecks, though when you see a dandy you know it
>>
>>73258081
*dandy
>>
>>73257912
I'm not saying Southerners as a whole are effeminate dandies. I'm saying there is this very specific subculture down there that I was asking about.

Certain evangelical pastors I see from down South have this similar air where they all but prance off the screen.

Yet they hail from the same area that culturally defines a large portion of American masculinity.

Just an oddity I've noticed. Seems like the last place in the US that would spawn such a subculture.
>>
File: fggg.jpg (166 KB, 1280x719) Image search: [Google]
fggg.jpg
166 KB, 1280x719
>>73257448
swear they have the same voice
>>
>>73257448
I live in the south and I've never encountered this archetype except in Lindsey "The Faggot" Graham.
>>
>>73257448
Just as southerners learn to speak from their peers, so do these occasional guys... It's mostly from having money, they are almost always very socially conservative still.
>>
>>73258601
Lindsey Graham is not homosexual. You'd be wise not to cast aspersions on that fine gentleman.
>>
>>73258197
A large French subculture that's remained in the upper class.
>>
>>73258197
It's because they are probably actually gay.
>>
File: CUCK.png (35 KB, 588x348) Image search: [Google]
CUCK.png
35 KB, 588x348
>>73258837
Bull-prepping isn't gay?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.