[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would *ACTUALLY* happen if Trump became president? And
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30
What would *ACTUALLY* happen if Trump became president?

And no meming. No matter my political alignment, I still find this guy to be a genuine threat to the country.
>>
>>73256266
He'd uncuck the cucked. People might stop being so apathetic and have some love for their country again?

Ah who am I kidding when hes president the media might still shit on everything he doesn and make everyone think hes terrible unless he solves the propaganda media problem too.
>>
>>73256266
I think we will see some mistakes in the first year but his actions will force people to respect him because his motives are pure.

He just wants to make America great again.
>>
>>73256266
>I still find this guy to be a genuine threat to the country.
Why? In what way?
>>
he will not always make the right decisions, but he will be strong, and he will enact significant change.

or he'll just find himself powerless in the established government/banking network and you'll basically think "oh, if trump couldn't do it, nobody else could" as you get another 30 years of establishment shills.
>>
>>73256623
He'll have to face a future where he would have to have sex with his own wife instead of letting the bull do it, and vaginas are icky!
>>
fuck clinton.
>>
>>73256266

Explain how, shill.
>>
>>73256623

Not OP, but I feel Trump has lots of big ideas and I have no reason to think any of them are accomplishable. Is anybody REALLY expecting a giant US-Mexico wall border to happen? Completely regardless of whether you think it's a good idea.

Trump may be smart and an effective businessman but Congress is a shithole and he can't magic the problems away and make them do what he wants.
>>
well economically he is literally retarded so hopefully he doesn't get too much done related to the economy
>>
>>73256266

He'll be for white people what Obama was for black people: a disappointment for those naive enough to believe that a president will actually change anything significant. Just like everyone else, they go with the flow of society, they couldn't do much more even if they want to. Which president you choose is an effect of changes in society, not a cause.

He'll probably just continue the slow trend of decline for the US, which I guess is better than Hillary which will spare no time to plunge the world into the abyss.
>>
>>73257019
You can say he's "literally" retarded when it comes to the economy, but can you say how? In what way is Donald J. Trump economically retarded?
>>
>>73256983

The wall's already been planned. It will have a high speed rail system on top, known as the MAGA Train - Make America GO Again! - that connects all of the southern states. It's going to happen, it's going to be smart and it's going to be a lot less expensive than you'd think.
>>
>>73256266
The best part of Trump is that the strong hate him and the weak love him. If he does something good, the people will help push it through. If he does something stupid, the Congress will shut it down and the people won't help him.
It's like a stubborn horse pulling a really heavy cart. It'll get somewhere, but you're not going into the abyss.
>>
>>73256266

He'll probably get impeached quickly and repeatedly

Generally D.C. just won't let him do much

A lot of our allies will hate us

If a SCOTUS Justice dies, it's anyone's guess who he'll nominate to replace them

Probably some race riots

As far as domestic policy goes he'll probably be alright

He'd be terrible on foreign policy though, I mean ending the Iran Deal would be stupid and 45% tariffs on Chinese imports would wreck our purchasing power
>>
>>73256266
He'll most likely fuck up america's economy and international relations .He's shown nu actual political knowledge and proposed no legitimate change rather than meme walls and what the public shouts ... and there's a reason we don't have direct democracy or elections during crysis (be it political,economic or others) and we've seen that reason in Greece

So I guess the real question is who is going to be his advisors and how much will he listen to them ?

>>73256623
He cannot comprehend the structure and importance of international relations and he keeps believing that the world goes on a 1v1 playing field rather than the globalist world that is(whether you like it or not) . Attacking mexico (in an economic way) or/and any other country will provoke an international reaction not just one from mexico

He's a fucking retard on multiple issues and changed his position on things multiple times ...but...his most likely opposing partner is hillary...and while donald trump's intentions might be ambiguous , hillary was proven to be a liar with only self-interest

Hate me ,call me an uneducated gypsy or whatever regional insult you can find but I have the right to an opinion and my opinion is that the election ended up between 2 delusional idiots (trump&sanders) and 2 lying manipulating assholes (hillary & cruz) ..and i'm just wondering ...how the fuck did it end up being between this guys (yes i know trump won the primaries i'm talking be4 this)
>>
If Trump won the election, his VP would be president within a week.
Just kidding, we all know he's a plant to hand the election to Clinton.
>>
At best he'll be Reagan, At worst he'll be Bush
>>
>>73257207

>strong hate him
>leftist sjws are strong
>sjw are strong
>sjw strong
>sjw
>strong
>meme arrows
>>
>>73256983
>extremely prominent real estate mogul
>Does anyone really think this guy knows how to build a wall?
If there's one man in this country I would trust to build a wall, it's Donald J. Trump.
>>
>ITT peons try to understand the incomprehensible mind of the emperor.
>>
>>73257537
Oh, so the Jews and the Washington boys don't hate him?
>>
>>73256266
He'd probably get assassinated by some powerful people/agency, or a lone nut would kill him.
>>
Look at it this way OP. No jokes.

At least he isn't Hillary Clinton.
At least he's a shift to the right, which in 8 years will cause another shift back to the left and the cycle will repeat this.
We've moved too far to the left. Time to be knocked back as a country to the political center and then right AGAIN. We need this.
>>
>>73257386
>He cannot comprehend the structure and importance of international relations and he keeps believing that the world goes on a 1v1 playing field rather than the globalist world that is(whether you like it or not) . Attacking mexico (in an economic way) or/and any other country will provoke an international reaction not just one from mexico

I think he understands that very well. The world is a big place, and there are plenty of trading partners that would be more than willing to step in and reap the benefits of a trade agreement with the USA if other countries want to be pussies and bow out.
>>
>>73256266
>What would *ACTUALLY* happen if Trump became president?

Nothing changes.

More illegal wars, more drones, more NSA spying, more neo-liberal economics, more, cutting of the social safety net.
>>
>>73257171
>Thinking China is "screwing us" in trade KEK
they literally make phones like slaves for chicken feed
>Thinking building a wall will somehow improve the average american's prosperity
>He thinks "debt is good"
>Thinks tariffs are somehow good KEK
>Thinks that there is nothing wrong with size and scope of government, we just need to have better "negotiators"
Like we are going to some how going to talk our way out of this jam
>>
>>73256266
Say it with me.
>PRESIDENT
>DONALD
>J.
>TRUMP
>>
Probably an initial drop in global markets, some short-term economic instability. Then everyone will realize the president doesn't have that much power, and all the dumb shit he's saying in his campaign isn't going to happen, and things will carry on as they always do. People will learn to ignore the dumb shit he says and he will just be a national embarrassment like GW Bush was. Probably a few really bad foreign policy blunders along the way.
>>
>>73256266
So you want us to explain his entire policy platform?

donaldjtrump.com

Why don't you pick a particular policy issue you think will be a threat, and we can tell you why you are wrong.
>>
>more jobs but mostly industrial
>kebab remove in middle east
>Isreal and US military becomes unreal
>Trump keeps China happy and have mutual military agreement so nobody else can really tell China/US no.
>Russia also in on it
>Eurabia is butthurt but has too many of their own problems
>Trump refuses foreign aid to cuckslime countries
>Iran completely destroyed in less than six months
>Wall is built and Mexicans comes in legally and everyone realizes that it's better that way for everyone (yes even the imagrants are happy about it)
>>
The left is going to criticize every single little action he does just like the right did to Obama and the cycle will repeat again on the other side in 8 years. Nothing that special to be honest.
>>
>>73256266
He won't trust anyone and will make hesitant decisions, probably with better returns on investment
>>
>>73257752
>We've moved too far to the left.

Our president is center-right
>>
File: 1462441571847.jpg (875 KB, 640x2515) Image search: [Google]
1462441571847.jpg
875 KB, 640x2515
>>73256983
>Is anybody REALLY expecting a giant US-Mexico wall border to happen?
Uh, yes. And it's totally doable. Do you realize how much economic leverage we have over Mexico? They're our little bitch, they would have an economic crisis if we started to twist the screws. Vicente Fox already apologized to Trump, too.
>>
>>73257915
Oh oh let me pick. Partially defaulting on the national debt. Tell us how that's going to work out for the economy, can't wait.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/05/06/donald-trump-on-us-debt.html
>>
We'll get a pretty sweet wall out of it.
>>
>>73257911
>People will learn to ignore the dumb shit he says and he will just be a national embarrassment like GW Bush was.

And /pol/ will say they either never supported him or he wasn't a "real" conservative. (whatever the fuck that means anymore)
>>
>>73257785
Can I get some sources, please?
>>
>>73256266
A profound economic crisis due to his idiotic anti- free trade policies, and a deep deterioration of diplomatic relations (self-explanatory).
>>
Trump may be a wake up call for the political class. 10 years ago, people literally laugh at the idea of Trump being president and he got instantly BTFO. People vote for excentric candidates as a sign of disappointment and apathy toward the politicians. Accusing the voters of being ignorants won't solve the problem, it's repression. Maybe if Trump win, the political class will be forced to accept the criticism
>>
>>73256266

>Presidents.
>Power.

Probably had more power as a CEO.
>>
>>73256266
Russia wil conquer the Baltic states.
Putin got the blessing from Trump.
>>
>>73258182
>Trump may be a wake up call for the political class.

LOL you actually think he will have any power as president?
>>
>>73257911
>>73258065

I'm surprised by all these people falling for the "Trump is incompetent" meme. If you look at the man's life he's proven again and again that he is exceptionally competent . People tout a few tanked properties and failed business ventures out of literally hundreds, and that's really all they have as "evidence". Just look at this primary, no one expected him to win and he destroyed it. Completely knocked it out of the park, against enormous opposition funding and media bias. Pretending as if Trump is "dumb" and will do "dumb" things as president is frankly a very myopic stance to take, and really unintelligent. Yet people seem to shit their pants constantly over absolutely nothing.
>>
>>73258147
his anti free trade policies are going to hurt companies but not destroy them. It'll be good for America and that's kinda the country he's making great again.

He might not be everyones best friend but other countries know that real bad things happen if our economy collapses and will have to deal with it until we get it fixed.

Tldr: Trump is fair, but not a pussy.
>>
>>73258279
Obama's power was cultural and his election and reelection sent strong signals to the American public and politicians. Trump winning will be even stronger. Regardless of how much power he actually has, it's important that he wins. Same with Hillary losing.
>>
>>73256266
He'll face stiff opposition from the get-go from opponents in society and the state unless he pulls a landslide victory.

>I still find this guy to be a genuine threat to the country
Anti-Trump scaremongers would like to make us think he'll pass a bunch of malicious reforms unilaterally, but it baffles me that those scaremongers and the dopes who believe them (coughOPcough) don't count themselves as an opposing force. Do you think that just because he wins a majority vote means he gets to run roughshod over the millions of others who disagree? The right was saying the same shit about Obama for years. It's the left's turn for that.

Economy is always overblown; that's the job of Congress. Beyond Trump's opposition to TPP and similar, I could care less about what he thinks. Reducing foreign investment is at least a departure from the old covert ops boondoggles Clinton seems to prefer.

Taking an aggressive stance with Mexico is something that should've been done years ago. Had we done to Mexico what we tried to do to Afghanistan and Iraq (and yes, Mexico has oil and cartels to wage war on), we'd be much better off. Not saying it would've been without controversy or bloodshed, but we've got much stronger cultural ties with our neighbors than with distant islamic mountain clans and maybe we'd be pissing off Latin America instead of the Islamic world.

Fuck me this turned into a blog post.
>>
>>73256266
I'm still of the belief that he is a plant by the Clinton administration to make sure that Shillary wins the presidency.
>>
>>73258576
>Regardless of how much power he actually has, it's important that he wins.

But that's not gonna happen. Since November 2012, I've been saying Clinton would be president after Obama.
>>
>>73258279

It has exactly zero to do with how much power a president has. And it's also why picking a "serious" president doesn't fucking matter. They've allowed the system to be circumvented in the name of political correctness.
>>
I don't know but like Hitler and Napoleon before him, Russia will inevitably be the end of him in whatever magical shitstorm and re-configuration of the world stage he manages to summon.
>>
>>73256266
He's going to explode the corrupt political system and reveal all the agendas and backdoor deals.
>>
>>73258547
>It'll be good for America

No, it won't. It would be disastrous.
If you think protectionism is a sensible economic policy you are simply illiterate.
>>
>>73258702
>I've been saying Clinton would be president after Obama
So? Who are you?
>>
>>73258789
>The Chilean expert on the US said...
>>
>>73258840
>So? Who are you?

Someone who listens to 9 hours of podcast a fucking day. I'm not some fucking yahoo who gets his news from CNN filling gas at the Wawa.
>>
>>73258967
Virtually every economist agrees with me.
It's not my fault you haven't read an economics textbook in your life.
>>
>>73259001
Hey. I'm in Philadelphia too.
>>
File: 1449322054099.jpg (18 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1449322054099.jpg
18 KB, 250x250
>>73256266
Trump isn't in this to just fuck around. Nobody is fixing this train wreck so trump has reluctantly been forced to fix it himself.

If he gets in life as we know it is over. Things have been terrible for so long that we're numb and can't see it anymore. Shit is gonna get fixed and you're going to cum.

Law and order restored
FEDERAL RESERVE AUDIT
No more creating new terrorist groups or overthrowing a new government every few years.

Things are going to be so great you'll be in shock and won't know how to respond.

The only problem is that all trumps enemies are going to be constantly sabotaging shit behind the scenes so they can point and say "ha! see? I told you trump couldn't [X]" but the successes will still be far greater.
>>
>>73258036
Based on his actions as president, which are heavily influenced by other politicians.
>>
>>73258039

I am extremely skeptical, but I'll eat my words if this actually happens to any significant degree.
>>
File: 1456021978636.jpg (325 KB, 1152x851) Image search: [Google]
1456021978636.jpg
325 KB, 1152x851
>>73259161
This is your average Trumptard ladies and gentlemen.
>>
years 1-4 will be a bit of unrest from the cucks and thugs. Maybe some riots until they get tired and bored. He'll spend some time reaffirming the public that he will stand by his policies and assure everyone he is working on deals. Construction on the wall will start around year 3. Congress will give him a very hard time (like they do with everyone else). He will prevent some companies from moving over seas and open up thousands of jobs. We will begin manufacturing more products in the US around year 4.

Years 5-8 the wall will be done in year 5. Our trade deficits will be down with china. We will be on even terms with other countries regarding trade, we will actually bring in some profit rather than be complacent in a trade deficit like we are now. Manufacturing will be huge in the US around year 6. Products will be a bit more expensive, but the quality of life will be exponentially better because of all the new wealth and millions of new jobs. Year 8 will see the US cutting a huge chunk out of the national debt, millions of people employed, wages up, morale up, people happy. Thanks to Trumps non-combative take on dealing with other nations, we won't have to worry about dangerous foreign affairs as much as we do now. ISIS will land a solid attack on the US during Trumps first term. He will send an unstoppable ground force to lay waste to ISIS soldiers in syria and put a temporary ban on syrians seeking refuge in the US. Our response will be so strong that other nations will see how serious we are when it comes to protecting our homeland.

TL;DR: Jobs, manufacturing in the US, stronger military, higher wages, happier people.
>>
>>73256266
He will either fix it, or burn it to the ground.

I am ok with either outcome.
>>
>>73259042
>Every LIBERAL and US DEPENDENT expert said...
>>
File: mods are gods.jpg (257 KB, 1920x1417) Image search: [Google]
mods are gods.jpg
257 KB, 1920x1417
>>73258789

>If you think protectionism is a sensible economic policy you are simply illiterate.

...said one of the numerous charity-tier countries who only survive because real countries give them stuffs.

Here's a tip, whole wide world: The Trump Train is for American citizens only. The rest of you are just laying on the tracks.

Enjoy your new freedom to fend for yourselves, while the richest country in the world takes care of its chronic internal problems, such as too many of YOU coming here and fucking things up for too many of US.

America First - I'm not sure some of you retards are really catching on to what that means.
>>
Pretty sure the average /pol/ shitposting djtrump supporter is dumb as shit and poor as shit.

>tariffs to bring jobs back to America
They also make shit expensive. I just moved to Europe and normal household goods are twice as expensive even after accounting for VAT - their sales tax. Fucking $30 for a stapler at Office Depot I kid you not - because - made in France.

>find new trade partners
Yeah cuz as the #1 consumerist nation in the world we don't already trade with all the countries even capable of making shit we want.

>build the wall
If youve ever seen the border you'd know this would be so prohibitively expensive to not even be worth it.

Just saw another one of Trumps great ideas - negotiate to pay back only a portion of the national debt.
>not realizing whole American economy is based on principle America is good I its debts
>not realizing vast majority of us bonds are owned by Americans
>not realizing doing this would wreck the retirement of everyone with a 401k

trump supporters just go off this weird notions that trump is "da man" and is "strong". Only cucks lacking their own masculinity say this clown shit.
>>
>>73257416
Bush was a better president than Reagan though?
>>
File: pic related is you.jpg (60 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
pic related is you.jpg
60 KB, 1000x667
>>73259414
>Only cucks lacking their own masculinity say this clown shit.
Strong men recognize strength.
>>
>>73256566
>because his motives are pure
This is adorable. You would think after decades of disappointment people wouldn't fall for this shit, but nope. Just push the right buttons and they become naive as little children again.
>>
>>73256266
very simplified taxes and a strong immigration reform, both compromised from where they are but still reasonable.

the first middle eastern flare up would be responded too with insanely overwhelming force, in an attempt to send a message that he won't pussy foot around.
he might co-op the mission with putin just as a double down on how willing he is to fuck them over.

whether any of this works we wouldn't know until afterwards.
>>
>>73256983
Why is so fucking weird about this idea to you people? The cartels are out of control. They've killed roughly 150,000 Mexicans. They are taking over the south west and the influx of local Mexican immigrant and illegal immigrants will make it a smooth, unopposed transition.

America will lose the southwest to low class drug control if this isn't set straight.
>>
>>73259576
>implying Bush's motives weren't pure
>>
>>73259414
I'd rather take a chance with all of that, rather than have hillary, who is guaranteed to fuck shit up. She played a part in destabilizing the middle east, imagine what she could do to her own country.
>>
>>73259576
he's already a billionaire, he didn't accept funding for his campaign, his history has shown he's a patriot through and through, fuck off
>>
File: BL-trade-survey.jpg (210 KB, 600x522) Image search: [Google]
BL-trade-survey.jpg
210 KB, 600x522
>>73259392
Yep, you are indeed illiterate,

http://www.igmchicago.org/igm-economic-experts-panel/poll-results?SurveyID=SV_0dfr9yjnDcLh17m

>>73259394

Such a worthless and ignorant post.
>>
>>73259272
>ladies and gentlemen

Excuse me! I don't Identify as either of those so you can just fuck right off shitlord!
>>
File: disgust.jpg (298 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
298 KB, 2000x1333
>>73256266
>if
>>
>>73259042

actually, they don't, you smug piece of shit

read a book instead of circlejerking with the other effete ivory tower "intellectuals" who confirm your pathetically narrow worldview
>>
File: 1387751055351.jpg (119 KB, 390x390) Image search: [Google]
1387751055351.jpg
119 KB, 390x390
>>73257841
>literally chanting mantras like a cult member
>>
>>73258044
>reliable media source
>cnbc

You trolling m8?
>>
>>73256983
whats so hard to imagine about the US building a wall that dozens of other countries have?

what's so mind boggling about spending $20 billion dollars over the course of a few years in a country where the government spends $5000 billion annually?
>>
>>73256266
God will reveal himself to the world and tell people to stop being terrorist, stop being cultural marxists, and to love one another. Not memeing. Trump is Jesus.
>>
>>73259804
Found the illiterate anti-intellectual.
>>
>>73259725

>worthless and ignorant

much like your country

(just kidding, I love Chile, you're just a terrible representative. Probably because you're not actually from there, you're just using a proxy from the safety of your mom's basement)
>>
>>73259725

Except your entire post is undone by the fact we've been doing exactly that for decades... and it's only making things worse.

ALL of these are worded as immediate results. Not long term results.

At least read your own shit. There's negative things listed in your OWN SOURCE.
>>
>>73259001
>some fucking yahoo listening to 9hrs of podcast a day
>>
>>73259902

Found the desperate wannabe. What a pathetic life you must lead
>>
>>73256266

Vetos and shutdowns. Gridlock. Beautiful, beautiful gridlock.
>>
>>73259962

This. I hope he vetoes every fucking thing for four years.
>>
>>73257386
Part of business is political. Much of what he says is political and meant to appeal to that silent majority that is so tired of career politicians.
>>
>>73257412
/thread
>>
>>73257320
in order to get impeached you have to do something illegal
>>
>>73258702

Well, if YOU said it.
>>
>>73256266
As much as I'd love for him to be President, I don't think it's possible. The angry white vote isn't enough to get someone elected.
>>
File: #.jpg (42 KB, 437x598) Image search: [Google]
#.jpg
42 KB, 437x598
>>73256266
>And no meming.
>>
File: 1462590859968.png (76 KB, 1380x478) Image search: [Google]
1462590859968.png
76 KB, 1380x478
>>73256266
>implying
>1 post by this ID
Sage.
>>
He's not. He's purposely playing the media black sheep by provoking and specifically targeting the liberals and minorities in order to get them to vote for Hillary, because most Americans get their Political News off corporate mainstream media outlets and are too lazy to find independent news sources. He's working with her.

The fact that he's running has only given false hope to the rural parts of America, and stormfags.

Libs get assmad when Trump talks shit about minorities and women -> Libs go "hurdur i know who Hillary is" cuz i saw her on T.V -> Who the fuck is Bernie Sanders? -> Shillary wins

Trumpfags are getting played like a fiddle, sadly so is the rest of the nation.
>>
>>73259905

Soy chileno, aweonao de mierda.

>>73259913

>ALL of these are worded as immediate results. Not long term results.

No, they aren't. Can't you read? It says explicitly "in the long run".

>There's negative things listed in your OWN SOURCE.

Read the link I gave, you lazy fuck. The economists explicitly state that while there may be short-term costs, for some people, free trade is ultimately a positive thing.
>>
>>73256266
Trump tries to get his hard-line policies passed. The newly liberal Senate doesn't back him, neither does Paul Ryan's House. He will get a Supreme Court pick or two in, though
>>
>>73259952
"Desperate wannabe"?
What the fuck is that even supposed to mean in this context?
>>
>>73260215
liberals and minorities were ALREADY VOTING FOR HILLARY YOU MONGOLOID
THEY ALWAYS VOTE LIBERAL
>>
File: lloyd_christmas.png (253 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
lloyd_christmas.png
253 KB, 400x400
>>73259001
Impressive credentials, my basement-dwelling friend. Impressive indeed.
>>
>>73260242

The fuck are you talking about? Every positive is a fucking subjective, "Yeah, it's better!" bullshit and every negative is an objective and measurable loss.

Straight up. You're drinking the koolaide.
>>
File: 1458326755756.jpg (280 KB, 1260x1590) Image search: [Google]
1458326755756.jpg
280 KB, 1260x1590
>>73259822

Shoo shoo, Shillary shill.
>>
>>73256266
take what happened to tony abbot.

everyone outside of his party unites against him and the media (except for the parts that murdoch owns) portrays everything he does negatively.

Now for trump, remove the party 'unity' and the support from murdoch. Congress unites against him, everyone constantly shits on everything he does, and he loses his re-election bid.

thats whats going to happen to trump
>>
>>73256266
If the country hasn't fallen apart with a weak, subversive, America hater in office for 7 1/2 years what makes you think Trump is dangerous? Get a life and a real job, get off of Hillary's payroll faggot.
>>
>>73260325

For someone trying to play the intellectual, you sure aren't convincing.
>>
>>73260242
the spic is just mad because we're gunna build a wall and send all the brown trash back south where it belongs
>>
>>73260317
This is an easy answer. You have no idea what kind of leverage will be produced in the power shifts that will be happening.

Politicians are picking sides for real this time. People are going to be getting prosecuted, my friend.

The Cruz Harvey Oswald connection is just the tip. Silly times ahead.
>>
He's only a threat to parasites.
>>
>>73260491
If you weren't an illiterate you would know there's tons of theoretical reasoning and empirical evidence in favor of free trade. It has nothing to do with subjective value judgment.
>>
>>73257164
>naive enough to believe that a president will actually change anything significant.
>approaching $20 trillion in debt
>racial tensions haven't been this bad since the 60s
>sjw's actually get catered to rather than helped out of their deluded and dangerous ways of thinking
>military has been diminished
>middle east has been destabilized, ISIS, migrant crisis, etc
>nothing significant
Explain please because I've clearly missed a lot if that's really the case.
>>
>>73260402

Well no shit Sherlock, you are only reinforcing what i already said with your redundant response.

Sanders has an advantage as a competitive opponent, but now that Trump and Shillary really are working harder, she has the game on check.

Also why are you yelling. Jesus Christ....
>>
>>73260556
This posts highlights the low IQ of the average Trump voter.
>>
>>73256266

nothing, the US president is just a puppet. he doesnt decide shit.
>>
File: ush.jpg (71 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
ush.jpg
71 KB, 1200x675
Teflon Don can't wait to make America great again
>>
>>73260741
This post highlights the IQ of spic talking about American politics
>When trump is elected and the rioting starts, I've already picked out which TV I'm looting
>>
>>73257164
the US isn't in decline
nothing is in decline
we as a planet are in a perpetual nothingness, and we won't be leaving any time soon.
Even Hillary won't do shit, she will be as big a nothing as Obama is.
>>
>>73256266
well then you're fucking retarded then, ever looked up on what other politicians like Hillary have been doing or is this the first time you've ever discussed politics?
>>
>>73259576
I'm also jaded towards everything I don't understand, it's so much easier that way.
>>
>>73260704

Read your own link, you moron. Practically every economist who deigns to comment states that "improvements" reflect on a country's GDP, that displaced workers are disadvantaged in such a system and that it's unclear whether free trade actually improves quality of life for the average citizen. The one salient point is the extreme example of primitive tribes existing in completely isolated autarky, which NO ONE is espousing, even Trump, who proposes restriction free trade, not its elimination altogether, instead of doggedly trading with partners who do not respect workers' rights and purposely undervalue both labor and currency.

In your retard world you would trade with someone even as they fuck you in the ass, divorcing culture and politics from economy like some kind of autist, which you clearly are.
>>
>>73261036
shut your filthy maple sucker you pig fucking cannuck
>>
>>73261011
No, he's right. You are a legitimate double digit IQ retard.
>>
>>73261152

fuck off you limpwristed faggot
>>
you say "if" like it could happen
you can all pretend donald trump has it in the bag on this hugbox
but if i were you id stock up for the hillaring
>>
File: hillary_is_a_mess.png (30 KB, 855x493) Image search: [Google]
hillary_is_a_mess.png
30 KB, 855x493
>>73261336
fuck off already, he's had it in the bag for months
>>
>>73261092
>unclear whether free trade actually improves quality of life for the average citizen.

Literally no economist on the survey given says this.

Hell, the second question explicitly asks about "On average, citizens of the U.S. have been better off(...)", and there's 0% disagreement.

It seems you can't read or interpret surveys.
>>
>>73261223
Cry harder, punk ass bitch.
>>
>>73261152
believe me sir, when I go vote for trump on the California ballot I will give zero fucks that it isn't even a swing state
>not giving a fuck about no cucks
>>
>>73261458

"On average" still implies that 50% of the working population is disadvantaged by the agreement, that question is also about NAFTA not total free trade. Look like you're really fucking dumb, Pinochet.
>>
>>73261697
>"On average" still implies that 50% of the working population is disadvantaged by the agreement,

No, it doesn't, where the fuck did you get that?
Did you sleep through your statistics class in high school?

>that question is also about NAFTA

NAFTA is a clear, real case of free trade in action. That's why the question is there; the positive effects of NAFTA are not merely theoretical, but factual and empirically verified.

And read the first question again.
I don't see how can't you get the significance that "Freer trade improves productive efficiency and offers consumers better choices, and in the long run these gains are much larger than any effects on employment." has virtually universal agreement.
>>
>>73261951

Read the comments from economists in Section B you insufferable waste. Nearly all of them state that "average" is the important qualifier in that question, that gains from NAFTA were modest at best, and that wealth is not distributed equally under NAFTA. The economists with actual balls were uncertain about the answer, instead of pretending as if the NAFTA experiment "proves" their theoretical models and "empiricism." That's what I find so funny about some of those comments, how the only substantial thing they can offer is "well, if our theoretical models are correct, it HAS to be true, otherwise..."

Face it, you have unscientific bias and it's affecting your judgment. It's all right, it happens to everybody.

>NAFTA is a clear, real case of free trade in action. That's why the question is there; the positive effects of NAFTA are not merely theoretical, but factual and empirically verified.

They're actually not, if you could interpret your source without being blinded by the 30% optimistic lean.

>I don't see how can't you get the significance that "Freer trade improves productive efficiency and offers consumers better choices, and in the long run these gains are much larger than any effects on employment." has virtually universal agreement.

Because that's a loaded statement meant to confirm your feelings about globalism and free trade. It's not scientific in the least
>>
File: dios_mio.jpg (96 KB, 650x448) Image search: [Google]
dios_mio.jpg
96 KB, 650x448
The wall would get built
>>
>>73261697
>>73261458
http://www.epi.org/publication/briefingpapers_bp147/

not to detract the fact that a monkey spic in a suit is still a monkey spic
>fuck your survey
>fuck your mom
>since when does a Chilean on pol have any understanding of economics
>>
>>73256266
JFK 2.0 is what would happen if Trump became president.
>>
>>73256266
Not a lot.

US presidents historically do a small amount of what they promise each term
>>
>>73259634
No, Bush was pure. And he was pure because he was too simple-minded to be evil.
>>
>>73256983
>but I feel Trump has lots of big ideas and I have no reason to think any of them are accomplishable.
>Congress is a shithole and he can't magic the problems away and make them do what he wants.

Sounds like president material already.
>>
>>73262268
>NAFTA is a clear, real case of free trade in action. That's why the question is there; the positive effects of NAFTA are not merely theoretical, but factual and empirically verified.

And read the first question again.
I don't see how can't you get the significance that "Freer trade improves productive efficiency and offers consumers better choices, and in the long run these gains are much larger than any effects on employment." has virtually universal agreement.

nafta significantly hurt the middle class in America
while free trade does improve efficiency, claims that it outweighs negative effects on employment is a normative statement

and of course the countries using slave labor (ie china) will have the highest productive efficiency
maybe we shouldn't continue to cosign that bullshit regardless of productive efficiency
>>
>>73262746
>That's what I said when they elected the fucking nigger 8yrs ago
>>
>>73263322
>maybe we shouldn't continue to cosign that bullshit regardless of productive efficiency

agreed!
>>
Question to Trump Supporters:
Are you poor?
Are you uneducated?
Are you insecure about your masculinity?

(Hint the answers to all of the above is yes)
>>
>>73262268
>Nearly all of them state that "average" is the important qualifier

You don't even have a coherent line of argumentation. Previously, you were claiming that economists were unsure that the "average" citizens gained from free trade, and now you are showing you were wrong. What are you trying to argue here?

>gains from NAFTA were modest

There's like two people who think this.

And is funny that you talk about bias, yet you claim the only ones "with balls" are those who are closer to your position.

Anyways, I don't know what are you trying to argue for anymore. Both your claims that the survey is not about long term and that is not about averages were shown wrong. It seems you are trying to save face.
>>
>>73256266
What you're sure he can do is undo whichever of Obongo's EOs he wants. The rest is subject to checks and balances so if you want to keep Trump in check just put people you can trust in congress/senate.
>>
>>73263634
Some late night shilling I see
>>
>>73256266

The great uncuckening.
>>
>>73263634

not gunna lie, I'm just an anarchist

I mean I'm not ACTIVELY spreading anarchy
but if I can watch human society collapse in my lifetime I will die happy

the fact that this election has gone this way just goes to prove America and subsequently all of humanity is fucked
so lets throw fuel on the fire and watch the ultimate apex predator finally go extinct
>>
>>73256266

OP. These people believe that Obama is a genuine terrorist and Hillary is a criminal, just because GOP tells them so lol
They actually believe that the wall will be built, even with tax cuts for everyone (not just the wealthy...cough cough..). Oh and mexico will magically pay for it.
>>
>>73257416
Aussie post worst post
>>
>>73257320

Economic war against china is the only good thing that could come out of him.
>>
I would like it to be exactly what the leftist fear it would be.

It won't be any different than Hillary or Cruz. It will be better than Bernie but barely and that entire margin is a squeaker in the entertainment value column.

I have my doubts that any nuclear super power has ever been a democracy while it's been a nuclear super power and if that's true, I really want to give it up to the American propaganda machine for this election.
>>
Why do we even have a congress anymore?
>>
File: 234985-3.png (196 KB, 244x440) Image search: [Google]
234985-3.png
196 KB, 244x440
>>73256266
I wonder how many Trump voters are the products of single mothers like this fuckup? (pic related)
>>
>>73256266
>it's a "this is my first presidential election episode"

about %10 of what he said. take your pick, i don't care
>>
>>73264288
probably the same number of Bernie sanders supporters or women majoring in feminist dance therapy
>>
>>73259272
Seriously how much do you people get paid to make these memes and start these threads? I rarely used to see this shit on /pol/ until Trump started to become a real threat.

Or are you a Bern victim that does it for free?
>>
>>73264109
Honestly if I were less depressed I'd have the same passive ideology, but if society collapsed tomorrow I would probably just lie there and wait to get killed by roaming mobs of blacks
>>
>>73263640

Look at Qatar. Their GDP per capita (the average GDP per person) is really high. EXCEPT, only 10% of the population is Qatari who benefit from state welfare, the other 90% are foreign workers who are essentially slaves. Sure, the "average" quality of life is high - that is, the quality of life for the top 2 million is enough to offset the shit quality of life of the other 18 million. Can you see now how "average" is a purposely misleading qualifier?

Under NAFTA, the effects have been swift and clear: the wealth gap widens as the poor get poorer and the rich get richer. Sure, the upper class gets a few new members so you get a nice shiny "net gain" on paper, while the rest of society suffers.

>There's like two people who think this.

And they're smarter than you.
>>
File: oWnN9NDi_400x400.jpg (21 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
oWnN9NDi_400x400.jpg
21 KB, 256x256
>>73256266
A thousand year golden age
>>
>>73264549
Won't lie. Life is pretty good if you're in the top 10%. Sucks you clowns don't have jobs - but I'm getting iPhones, big screen TVs, and maid service for super cheap.

The DJ is in the top 1% so pretty sure he'll keep the gravy train going.
>>
>>73264109
im an anarchist too. gave up supporting trump after realizing how conformist his supporters are.
you cant even have a good discussion with them without they throwing insults at you and accusing you of supporting hillary.
literal fucking sheep, i thought they're better than this.
>>
>>73256266
Short term:
A mass deportation of illegals would cause a severe violent uprising by the people being deported. Imagine he Chicago riots in every major city, southern cities in particular.

High import tariffs (if not gradually increased) will result in a much higher price for just about every manufactured good that is not already made in the USA. No new jobs right away.

Muslims and refugees stop being allowed to enter the country from conflict areas.

Long term:
Costs associated with illegal immigration fall to a negligible amount compared to the $150 billion per year we spend now. The wall dramatically decreases drug trafficking and illegal immigration.

Unemployment falls drastically as companies bring factories back to the US. A lot gets automated, but a lot doesn't. Wages increase in response to labor shortages.

Muslims are once again allowed to enter the country after the typical vetting process and after the terrorist threat is neutralized.

Things that will happen regardless of who wins:
The world is due for another major recession. This could be bad enough to call a second depression, but we'll see when it happens. Expect it in the next 3 years.

Europe will continue to fall into shittiness. How the US responds is up in the air.
>>
>>73259292
We're already assuming an 8-year presidency?
>>
>>73264549
So you admit you were wrong about the survey not being about averages. Good.

>And they are smarter

You don't even know how argumentation works, do you?

Anyways, it's clear you are nitpicking whatever you can in order to save face. My initial argument stands unabated; support for free trade among economists is virtually universal. Your counter-arguments were all shown outright wrong.

Here's what Gregory Mankiw has to say on the matter

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/04/26/upshot/economists-actually-agree-on-this-point-the-wisdom-of-free-trade.html?referer=
>>
He will legitimately build a wall

He will try to deport illegal immigrants but be unable to do so due to democrats blocking him, he will similarly be blocked as often as possible even if trying to pass things both sides agree with just because liberals hate him so much

Economic relations with other countries will improve but diplomatic relations will deteriorate

Most of what he wants to do will just be blocked because democrats hate him so much. There might be an illegal immigrant revolt with members of illegal gangs leading violent attacks on police forces and such
>>
>>73256399
He will kill the media. He will do a fireside chat once a month and totally bypass the media and explain himself directly to the people.
>>
>>73257412
Explain why he's attacking Clinton endlessly on twitter.
>>
>>73256399
I really miss patriotism. The only time I can experience real patriotism is when I go shooting with friends.
>>
>>73265184

I admit no such thing. Are all the people you argue with pussies like you?

>My initial argument stands unabated; support for free trade among economists is virtually universal

No, you disingenuous slimy cunt, your argument from the beginning has always been that free trade has long term benefits that outweigh those of protectionism. When reality has repeatedly shown that you are completely wrong.

>>73258789
>>73258147

Here's you being a stooge. Go ahead, hide behind pedantry to save face, it might work with your spineless friends but it won't work on me. All that you've demonstrated is that you're very adept at sucking the chicago school's cock and you are incapable of rational thought. You aren't really impressing me with the quality of Chilean education, I'll tell you that much.
>>
>>73256266
He's a Hillary plant. Take a fucking good hard look at this situation. The presidential election of the US is far from being democratic, if the elite really wanted to stop Trump they would've done it ages ago. Hillary is the personification of corruption in the US. Even if the whole country would vote for Trump, Hillary would still win. There is absolutely no way Trump can come out on top, even though I'd like it to be so.

If anyone thinks the elite/j00s or whatever will be like "Okay, he is quite popular now! There is no way we can stop him!" It is merely wishful thinking.
>>
>>73264966
anyone who believes you actually have any say in American politics is a sheeple though
I live in California and the presidential ballot was decided before I even got to vote in the primary

the ballot is Hillary vs Trump because that's what the media decided on
the corporations decide who they want and the media tells you your options

all I know Hillary is gunna be LGBT PCed out an fuck all that shit
>>
>>73265156
>long term
american fortune 500 companies relocating to other nations to evade the high tariff set by trump for good manufactured outside the us causing a huge gdp drop for america

japan pleads to the un to start their own nuclear weapons program because the us dont want to protect their assess for free anymore. this is turn caused them to fully remilitarize and become highly nationalistic comparable to ww2 levels

the wall project failed greatly because the mexican government refused to pay and for trump's entire term the project didnt even manage to start.
>>
>>73265217
diplomatic relations with Russia seem like they will improve
>>
File: 1462435516344.jpg (277 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
1462435516344.jpg
277 KB, 724x611
I don't really like Trump. I liked Rand. I'm a guinea dating a Mexican girl, and it's the best and longest relationship I've ever had, her family is wonderful too, her mother spoils the shit out of me. Her father was a NAZI fly-by-night, (no joke) that she never met though.

So I'm "not allowed" to like Trump...

... but if he truly is just a batshit nationalist, I have hope. Because that's what we need.

He isn't dumb, OP, so don't belive that when you hear it. People that don't understand the difference between a million and a billion, THEY are dumb.

We're just gonna have to wait and see if he's a plant or not... I still think he might be that, in which case, we are doomed. Prepare for guns and ammo, farming and hunting. Trucks won't be runnin' to the grocery store no more.
>>
>>73257537
your meme arrows make you strong. what a pussy, you sure are weak.
>>
>>73265602
>When reality has repeatedly shown that you are completely wrong.
[citations needed]
>>
>>73257537
your meme arrows make you strong. what a pussy,
>>
>>73265874
>>73262519
>>
>>73256266
Not much will happen because congress and senate will overrule him.
>>
>>73265920
Oh okay. Nevermind then.
>>
>>73265602
>I admit no such thing.

I ask you this: Was the survey about the impact on the average citizen? Yes or no.

>When reality has repeatedly shown that you are completely wrong.

What? Are you delusional or something? Please enlighten me how reality has shown that protectionism is better than free trade.

And, for the 20th time, free trade is supported by virtually every economist. It is not specific to any school of economics. I don't know why you brought the Chicago school into this. Oh wait, I do: you are illiterate.

To the extremes someome like you has to go to defend Trump's idiotic views. Unbelievable.
>>
>>73258456
yeah yeah, you like to suck trumps lil dick... tell us something new, tired of the cancer.
>>
>>73264966
This, sadly. A few times on /pol/ I've brought up some very minor problems about Trump, and I always get the same replies:

>not american
Opinion discarded

Shut up mongol we don't give a shit about you

>shilling this hard

Etc.
>>
>>73266225
>getting worked by the donald
I'll cum buckets watching your brown ass build that wall
>>
File: typical pol.jpg (7 KB, 525x53) Image search: [Google]
typical pol.jpg
7 KB, 525x53
OP you're asking a board that is literally full of unintelligent retards a question they are unable to properly answer.

also

>implying nobody will meme

>pick related
>>
>>73264445
Oh fuck off, you trump tards have fucking ruined this board with your constant low quality discussion/dribble. fuck off back to the_donald, you cunts are as insufferable as sanders people. Ones an old kike and the other one services other old kikes.
>>
>>73266105

Question B specifically says "on average", but that completely leaves out "distribution." If you want to be pedantic that then go right ahead, meanwhile I will be looking out for the 90% of people who get fucked hard by your policies.

>free trade is supported by virtually every economist

Economists stating that free trade increases GDP is not "support" for free trade, it's an acknowledgement that free trade, on paper, will increase average GDP - regardless of the actual effects on the population's quality of life.

If diehard GDP-focused economists (read: China, Qatar) had their way, they would do away with environmental and labor laws to reap the "benefits" of an increased GDP, without caring what happens to the poor. I don't want that for the US and I don't want that for the world, and there are many economists who agree.

The extremes you go to be autistic would be unbelievable, if you werent the only one part of your little circlejerk. But you arent, so you - and your pathetic life - are wholly unremarkable
>>
>>73259731
wrekt
>>
>>73259723

thats all objectively wrong
>>
>>73256266
Remember Bush?

That, but a lot more fucking retarded.
>>
>>73257777
>Nothing changes.
I doubt this. If he wasn't capable of changing anything, I don't think his own party would be trying so hard to get rid of him.
>>
>>73259414
You are my hero :)
>>
>>73260797
you should put a MAGA hat on buddha
>>
>>73259804
get a load of this guy.
>>
>>73256983
are you dumb? even mexico has a wall
>>
>>73266225
Get ready cunt, you'll be building that wall ;)
>>
>>73266620
Why do you have to lie this hard in order to save face? Read the survey again: it't not solely about GDP, you dumb motherfucker.

Anyways, it's not just that survey that claims support for free trade is virtually universal, look what economists like Mankiw say. Thinking support for free trade isn't widespread is to deny reality.

Honestly, I'm tired of educating your illiterate ass. It's clear you won't change your ignorant views.
>>
>>73260543
you sir, are a faggot
>>
>>73267037

>Look what this economist [who supports my theory] has to say

I've looked and I disagree for all of the reasons i've stated in this thread and more. Your issue is that, like the typical well-fluffed academe, you can't handle it when someone has a contrarian point of view and have to resort to ad hominem in an attempt to (poorly) convey the talking points you've memorized in the course of your second rate education.

The only reason I even joined this conversation was because your immediate response to the first criticism you received was to call that poster "illiterate." Demonstrating that you are incapable of having a rational conversation, you've drunk the kool-aid and want to force others to drink it, too.

Your policies are retarded and will fail. Limited protectionism is the only way to protect your workforce and manufacturing while maintaining healthy trade. That's what I believe based on copious evidence. Deal with it
>>
>>73261027
truer words have never been spoken :`)
>>
>>73266564
>flag
I may have hit a nerve. I guess I'll leave so you can shitpost in peace.
>>
>>73256266
You cannt give nuclear codes to that retard. Trump will NEVER be president.
>>
File: 1461207951722.gif (1 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1461207951722.gif
1 MB, 300x300
>>73260483
My thoughts exactly.
>>
Both the right and the left would become less divisive.
>>
>>73265602
you need psychological attention...
>>
>>73267121
oh no! I pooped my pants!
>>
>>73267918

you need a functioning government
>>
>>73267037
you deserve an award, but let me tell you: irate gringo anon will never admit he was wrong he preffers being a delussional faggot. very entertaining though.
>>
>>73267803
Yes. They would be united in their opposition to Trump.
>>
>>73267431
shut up already, you are a real jerk.
>>
>>73256266
Stocks will be chaotic and unemployment will go up. This will go on for a while but eventually it will stabilize and lower end wages will see a bump, could be as much as 10%, could be a lot more down the line. Also if he follows his tax plan, poor people will no longer pay taxes which as someone on the upper cusp of that $40k bracket I can tell you will be nice.

ICE will be hiring bigtime so get those resumes ready. I think the eleven million figure is on the low end of what he'll actually move out of the U.S. so that 60% white meme may be in jeopardy if he wins.

Also the left will flip its shit, there'll be more of their piddly shit demonstrations and "riots" and some epic meltdowns on social media.

Also the political center of gravity in Europe will be guaranteed to continue its slow lurch to the right, perhaps not so slow if things continue as they are.

Finally, there will be dank memes as far as the eye can see. /pol/ will be at crescendo. "We won." It will be a time of legends and heroes. Big guys will walk among mortals. MAGA
>>
>>73257019
I'm guessing everything you know about Trump you read off of Twitter, right? Cause you can't really call one of if not the most successful real estate magnates "economically retarded"
>>
>>73268216

you realize you're defending a guy who looks at the average working class person and thinks of them as scum, right?
>>
>>73258789
Even Paul Krugman thought it was a good idea
>>
>>73268293
yawn! come on, I`ve seen YOU for what YOU really are, don`t really care about "spic" or whatever you call it. Stop trying so hard jeez.
>>
>>73256266

explain.
>>
>>73257019
>literally retarded
>literally
fuck off you walking poster for child abortion
>>
>>73268653

believe whatever you want, but Pinochet over there isnt your friend just because you happen to share a continent. Chile's got good people but he aint one of them. Free trade between mexico and chile actually seems to be working, so enjoy it while it remains equitable
>>
>>73258732
Putin approves of Trump. They will most likely work to improve relations between Russia and the US.
>>
File: image.jpg (200 KB, 764x995) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
200 KB, 764x995
>>73256266

"There is no creature half so terrifying as a truly just man."
>>
>>73260215
Lol yeah, Trump is going to pass up the opportunity to be the most powerful man in the world and give it to his good friend Hillary
>>
>>73260534
I dunno what happened to Tony Abbott but I'm pretty sure Trump will be able to manipulate the media as president and if necessary turn people against congress.
>>
>>73269012
do you even know Pinochet is dead? And you Trump would be besties with Pinochet by the way.
>>
>>73260004
He will veto so much that even congress will get tired
>>
>>73260704
Theoretical reasoning won't feed the kids
>>
File: tem.gif (66 KB, 50x50) Image search: [Google]
tem.gif
66 KB, 50x50
>>73269700

reminder

>>Under the influence of the free market-oriented neoliberal "Chicago Boys", the military government implemented economic liberalization, including currency stabilization, removed tariff protections for local industry, banned trade unions and privatized social security and hundreds of state-owned enterprises. These policies produced what has been referred to as the "Miracle of Chile," but critics state that economic inequality dramatically increased and attribute the devastating effects of the 1982 monetary crisis on the Chilean economy to these policies.
>>
>>73261036
>Leaf
>not shitposting
Woah
>>
>>73258250
>tfw russia annexes eastern europe again and trump exits nato
>>
>>73266225
Come up with something new then, roach
>>
>>73264966
The reason for the conformity and hostility to outsiders is because the stakes are high and evolutionarily people are priming themselves for some sort of conflict. It's the same in Europe now too. There are threats on the horizon and anyone who isn't on the same page is someone you simply can't trust.

And Hillary is a globalist traitor
>>
>>73266955
Get a load up your ass and start reading up on wall construction. You're up next
>>
>>73267678
>implying the president can just fire off nuclear missiles at will
>implying Trump doesn't understand M.A.D.

Shut the fuck up
>>
File: pussyboy.jpg (19 KB, 309x309) Image search: [Google]
pussyboy.jpg
19 KB, 309x309
This faggot is wearing a makeup all the time.
>>
You'd still have a time-bomb of an economy and he wouldn't have all of the answers but he would do what he has promised.

Wall will be built.

The only thing that would suck about Trump becoming president is that we would see a lot less of him, despite being so out there I think he would be much more reserved and behind-the-scenes than Obama.
>>
>>73257320
>Probably some race riots
Nah, those only happen under Democratic administrations.
>Watts
>LA Riots
>BLM
Search your feelings, you know it to be true.
>>
>>73260720
exactly. And less tangibly: obama came in with a white guilt aura and it fucked the american culture. No one can tell me the shit we've seen with trannies and gays would be happening if romney had won 2012.
>>
File: usa_destruction.jpg (131 KB, 800x484) Image search: [Google]
usa_destruction.jpg
131 KB, 800x484
>>73256266
something like this...
>>
>>73256266
He would spark a flame to the rest of the world to stop having indifference to what is happening to their country. Being """nice""" to immigrants but treating the proper citizens of the country is considered a norm now for cucked countries. He would ensure the U.S. doesn't end up like that.

Hopefully he would send a message to people to not let the media warp your views and not let emotions run a country, but that would be fucking difficult.
>>
>>73256266
Reagan 2.0 but with a man who understands how to get out from under the thumb of the banks.
>>
>>73272844
>flag burning liberal gets pushed into the sea
>RWDS purging leftists
>Liberalism fails

Looks great
>>
He will restore the glory of America and purge the cucking of this great nation. Hopefully he will also send blacks back to Africa bc they just seem to destroy all that is given to them.
>>
Did leddit decide to raid /pol/?

I doubt Trump can really change much, but if he gets elected let's hope there's a race war.
>>
File: ameribaby.jpg (726 KB, 1989x1326) Image search: [Google]
ameribaby.jpg
726 KB, 1989x1326
>>73272844
I prefer the depictions from religious conspiracy nutters
>>
End the globalist control of this great nation
>>
>>73256266
America would be made great again
>>
File: the last president.png (340 KB, 1020x480) Image search: [Google]
the last president.png
340 KB, 1020x480
>>73256266

A big flash, followed by silence. Forever.
>>
There would be riots everywhere, assasination attempts, no peace at all. It wouldn't work.
>>
>>73267121
Having fun with autism : the post
>>
>>73256266
Stop being such a pussy.
>>
>I still find this guy to be a genuine threat to the country

Given that he's not established in the political arena, I say he won't really be a threat.

If he tries to push stupid shit, it won't get through the other sections of the government because he doesn't have the connections to get his way.
>>
File: kristallnacht.jpg (78 KB, 800x553) Image search: [Google]
kristallnacht.jpg
78 KB, 800x553
>>73256266
/pol/s fantasy of Trump Rule
>>
>>73256266

My guess would be impeachment. He's suggesting he would deal with the national debt by defaulting, which is so beyond stupid it#s hard to find the words, but also violates the constitution. So does a "no Muslims" immigration policy, and his ideas about undocumented immigrants hover close to a war crime. Even in America's current degraded state, I don't think he could pull it off. Add to that the way even the GOP hates him, and I see a Latin America style reversal.
>>
>>73257976
Pretty much this
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.