[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>GamesBeat: The character you have on the front of the pr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52
File: 1462594152001.jpg (877 KB, 2285x1714) Image search: [Google]
1462594152001.jpg
877 KB, 2285x1714
>GamesBeat: The character you have on the front of the promotional stuff you were showing, the guy in the cape with the club and stuff, why that particular character?

>Berlin: We thought it was a cool image for the cover. When we set out on this game, we wanted to depict not just the common view of what the war was like. We wanted to challenge some preconceptions. We want to delve into some of the unknowns of World War One. Maybe people don’t know that this person fought or that person fought, that this army was involved. We’re stretching out and bringing all those stories into the game. But I can’t go into any specific details as far as which armies or characters we’re depicting at this point.

>GamesBeat: You’re talking about revealing sides of the war that people don’t necessarily know about. A lot of people have made note of the fact that your cover character is black, even though obviously black people fought in World War One. For you guys, was that a conscious decision, an opportunity to show that there was more breadth to this war than people know about?

>Berlin: That’s the thing. People don’t know that this was the case. We want to show diversity in the game. That’s been a key goal. You can see in the trailer that there’s a Bedouin woman warrior on a horse. She’s a playable character in the single-player campaign.

http://venturebeat.com/2016/05/06/ea-dices-lead-designer-answers-our-questions-about-battlefield-1/
>>
>>73254660
>one of the few WW1 videogames to come out
>it's glorifying 0.05% of the war effort

fuck this diversity shit

its like walking into a room full of 2000 spheres and 5 squares and telling everyone how great squares are
>>
>diversity
ugh
>>
Not buying this shit
>>
ITS FUCKING DLC
IF YOU WANT A TO AS A BLACK GUY YOU FORK OVER THE MONEY
>>
>Bedouin
>woman
>warrior
>>
>>73254660

The fucking harlem niggers they're talking about fought in TWO FUCKING BATTLES

Millions of white people were slaughtered in this war but oh no theres a nig nog
>>
>>73255218
Yeah like top fucking kek, you really think the intensely patriarchal Bedouins would let a woman lead them?
>>
File: 1462596852240[1].jpg (68 KB, 780x350) Image search: [Google]
1462596852240[1].jpg
68 KB, 780x350
>>73254660
>black WWI soldier
Kay
>Bedouin woman warrior on a horse
Never fucking happened
>>
File: 1447078717211.jpg (57 KB, 526x573) Image search: [Google]
1447078717211.jpg
57 KB, 526x573
you guys are genuinely mad, holy shit you're all faggots.
>>
Game is going to be phenomenal

>le I am legion and I Dont like le black people, Do I fit in now guise ? (:^]
And once again, 4chin does not disappoint which their cancerous meme.
>>
>>73255467
says the proxy faggot
>>
>>73255499
>turkroach
Opinion discarded.
>>
Didn't realize this was /pol/. Explains all the cancerous comments and all the insecurity and self delusion and false sense of self righteous that are being projected onto others for simply liking something.
>>
>>73255643
just cause you see a rare flag doesnt mean its a proxy flag, plus UAE is uncommon at best
>>
>>73254660
>people don't know that this is the case

fucking faggot. my wife's son's US history's textbook section on WWI is literally 25% what happened and 75% how nonwhite people or women helped
>>
>>73254866
>>73254660
>>73255259
Who fucking cares? How many WWI first person shooters are there? And they by default have all white characters.
ONE depicts some black soldiers and you little queers have a meltdown.
>>
>>73254660
>She’s a playable character
welp not buying that shit
>>
>>73255929
>How many WWI first person shooters are there?

like, two? that's kind of the point. there isn't enough WW1 titles to justify doing this diversity shit.
>>
>niggers
>>
>>73255929
>depicts black characters
>on the promotional art
>and the disc
>and the statue
>and the day 1 DLC
>>
We don't even know if the dindu will even be a playable character yet and were already smearing our shit on the walls. Just wait till the games out before judging it.
>>
Didn't the last battlefield have a black guy as the main character as well?
>>
>>73256032
That's bullshit

>>73256170
THE HORROR!!!
>>
>>73256170
>implying that all playable characters will be black
stop complaining you little queer
>>
According to Eric Gans, "diversity" and state enforced quotas are a means of avoiding ressenment resulting from advancement and gain in social prestige otherwise achieved by just the unmarked group in their social ventures. "Victim groups" like women and "PoC" would feel "left behind" otherwise.

When you begin to place emphasis on "diversity" on past ventures instead of new ones, it gets a bit more complicated. In the past, we primaliy saw western history being used as a source of ressentment by framing out-groups as victims. Here however, we see an attempt to force out-groups into being included and put center-stage with the PAST social ventures of the in-group (marginal contributions of said out-groups in said social ventures does not explain why there should be such a high-light on them) as a means to enforce "diversity".

Despite the left and the victimary's emphasis on war in particular as something that should be avoided in all costs as a means to avoid victimization, there seems to be at least some sense that certain individuals might rise up between the bloodshed as figures worthy of adoration. This unnecessarily large emphasis on victim-groups that had relatively little influence on the history of the first-group (white men) in media works about said history is an example that the victimary sees emphasis of firstness on one's own history as a potential source of ressentment, and that the feeling of being "left behind" is something that can be applied retroactively.
>>
File: BF5.jpg (596 KB, 1794x1153) Image search: [Google]
BF5.jpg
596 KB, 1794x1153
>>
>>73256247
>thats bullshit

excellent rebuttal, m'SJW
>>
File: 1444409288258.png (128 KB, 1183x518) Image search: [Google]
1444409288258.png
128 KB, 1183x518
>>73255929
The is the 2nd one. Maybe the third. It's the first AAA one.
>>
>>73256247
>That's bullshit

It's not bullshit. This is World War I, not World War II. There are hardly any WW1 video games you flaming retard.
>>
>>73255846
>I'm not a proxyfag, I legitimately do live in a third world shithole! Take that, faggot!
Uh...congratulations?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48
>>
>>73256439
>>73256513
>>73256438

There aren't 2 WWI video games you dumb mongoloids. Use google and maybe you'd take your head out of your ass.
It's amazing how the collective IQ of this board hovers around 70
>>
>playing battlefield for the campaign.
Kek.
Also the game is made by swedes, what did you expect from the most cucked nation on earth.
>>
sounds like i'll get to play multiplayer and kill niggers in ww1 setting

this is bad because?????
>>
>>73256704
>NES games from the 80s dont count retard
>>
>>73254660
>A lot of people have made note of the fact that your cover character is black, even though obviously black people fought in World War One.
No, not obviously. That's not obvious.
>>
>>73254660

Why does the fact that black people also were in the war add breadth to it? Was the fact that it was already the first world war not enough of a big deal?
>>
>>73256875
It really baffles me how stupid someone can be. Again, if you used google like someone who wasn't a compete dumbass, you'd see that you're wrong. Again.

Also good job at moving the goalposts.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>73257124
>kill yourself

lel no

how about you fall on your sword

and again, this is literally the first AAA WW1 game and it's ruined by WE WUZ
>>
>>73254866
>0.05%

Way over generous.
>>
>>73255929
Nice try faggot. They are got getting money for this bullshit, at least not anyone with sense.
>>
>>73254660
>You can see in the trailer that there’s a Bedouin woman warrior on a horse. She’s a playable character in the single-player campaign.

This SJW shit has seriously jumped the shark
>>
>>73257418
it's sweden

did you really expect anything less
>>
>>73257206
>first AAA WW1 game
there is your answer, anything that's mainstream is crap
>>
>>73254866
You guys know there was muticultural cast in the last 3 battlefield titles right?
>>
>>73257396
I'm not a manchild so I don't play video games m8
>>
Who can recommend me a game where you can enact a dead nigger storage scenario? And turkish genocide too.
>>
>>73254660
It's only a matter of time before these retards figure out that pandering to one of the most hated minorities (SJWs) on the internet is going to piss off the bulk of their audience. With the backlash to the incompetency displayed by Ghostbusters it can't be long before they go back to just making pulpy trash without all the overblown virtue signalling.

This Battlefield game has also likely been in the pipeline for years meaning that they were hoping 2 - 3 years ago that their audience would find this shit palatable.
>>
>>73257532
i'm okay with that because none of those wars were a white mans war
>>
>>73257547

Too busy prepping the bull, eh?
>>
>>73257532
You know there's a multicultural army now? But not then?
>>
This is an insult to all who fought and died in that war.
>>
There's nothing wrong with this game

No one is insinuating that Black people were a significant part of WWII. It's just that there are SO ANY FUCKING WORLD WAR VIDEO GAMES that there are two wikipedia pages for it. They want to do something new, so they are putting lesser known aspects of the world war into the games.

There WERE niggerfighters in world war 1. So that's in there. There WERE bedouins, and if you watch the video the bedouin is pale as fuck. There's a nignog on the cover but you barely see him in the game.

This is cool. Maybe it'll even make nigs feel more patriotic about America. There's nothing wrong with the game and it looks okay and if the multiplayer is good ill probably buy it (holy fuck imagine like 100 v 100 trench warfare omfgg)
>>
>>73257942
Including the black soldiers who also fought and died?
>>
>>73257850
There diffrent nationalities in ww1. Not only white soldiers. Even the japs fought
>>
File: 1365555068069.jpg (88 KB, 303x271) Image search: [Google]
1365555068069.jpg
88 KB, 303x271
>We wanted to challenge some preconceptions.

That WWI was a fucking hellish meatgrinder? That white peopel died? Why the fuck would you want to challenge preconceptions about

You know what fuck it. It doesn't matter anymore. Unless a WWI style conflict breaks out these cucks have control of the culture. God help us.
>>
>>73255467
Yeah, but I'm pretty sure this is designed intentionally to troll for marketing purposes

They want to be offensive (and being offensive is a liberal hallmark) to drive publicity for the game; the entire intent is to get a ton of people talking about it and one of the best ways to do that is to drive some sort of controversy.

Star Trek did it, new Star Wars did it; there's a long list of media titles that use diversity and niggers to push sales.
>>
>>73257532
The last three Battlefield games depict militaries/police forces that aren't racially segregated.
>>
>>73254660
>A lot of people have made note of the fact that your cover character is black, even though obviously black people fought in World War One.

What the fuck? That isn't obvious at all. You would never assume "oh what's world war one? A massive European war where a shit ton of whites died? Blacks obviously fought in that right?"
>>
I want to play a game that features a handsome, strong, pink-clad queer black man with a weave where he rapes sissy white bois and massacres evil annoying white wymins
>>
>>73256600
its not really a shithole where i live, thats like if i assumed all of the U.S was Detroit
>>
File: 1457254962081.jpg (26 KB, 260x384) Image search: [Google]
1457254962081.jpg
26 KB, 260x384
>WWI game
>no trenches
>tanks everywhere despite being nothing more than a meme in WWI
>biplanes moving in excess of 400mph
>running around in the open with tommyguns
>WE WUZ GERMANZ
>trenchcoat used as a cape
>no trenchfoot
>germans obviously being played as the "enemy" again
>no mention or sight of ottomans
>zeppelins flying literally 50ft off the ground
This is garbage trash meant to pander to the reddit videogame crowd, pure and simple.
>>
>>73258013
Using the Japanese might not be a great comparison here. they didn't fight much in WW1 and they hardly lost any soldiers.
>>
File: 1442072925763.jpg (13 KB, 224x216) Image search: [Google]
1442072925763.jpg
13 KB, 224x216
>>73257980
>There's nothing wrong with the game and it looks okay and if the multiplayer is good ill probably buy it (holy fuck imagine like 100 v 100 trench warfare omfgg)
t. DICE shill
>>
>>73257980
>No one is insinuating that Black people were a significant part of WWII.

All the promotional material pushes a black man at the forefront of one of the most important wars in white history.

The main character whom you play as is also black.

Were this some sort of religious situation it would be called sacrilege and blasphemy. Normally I don't care about the nigger shit, but blackwashing actual white history like this is really overstepping it.
>>
That stupid fucking pose bothers me more than it being a black guy
I thought it was a poster for a new ME or Star Wars game.
>>
>>73256600
uae is pretty nice actually
>>
>>73257994
>Women
>WW1
>>
>>73257656

>Oh shit we're hearing a lot of these calls for diversity on the internet, maybe that's who we should pander to?

>Sales tank
OY'VEY
>>
>>73258013
No. People of different cultures fighting in a war is not the same as multicultural armies. There were regiments in any given army, but they made up a total of .5%, if that.
>>
>>73257980
>No one is insinuating that Black people were a significant part of WWII.

People do that for both World Wars when they were extremely insignificant.
>>
>>73258013
>HUUUR DUUR MUH SLAVE NIGGERS ARE GREAT HEROES THEY FOUGHT 2 BATTLES BUT BASIIICCALLLY WON THE WHOLE WAR LOOK AT MY NIGGERS EVERYONE HEY LOOK HOW GREAT NIGGERS ARE LOOKK AT THEM
>>
>>73258496
Perhaps a few thousand black men fought in WWI; I doubt it's even that many.

It's not 0.5%, it's more like 0.000001%
>>
>>73257980
>No one is insinuating that Black people were a significant part of WWII

Why is there an emphasis on them if they weren't significant? Perhaps my earlier post can provide an explanation. The idea that "they want to try somethingn new" seems not just naive and your own insertion into the story but also contradicts the statements in the OP.
>>
>>73258350
>All the promotional material pushes a black man at the forefront
Except that's completely wrong, you retard. The cover of the promotional release image. He's not even in the release video, at least I didn't see him the two times I watched it. And the bedouin in the game is pale as fuck. He MAY be on the video game cover, we'll have no idea for a while

>The main character whom you play as is also black.

There's not a main character, but a host of different main characters. You have no reason to think the cover dude will appear with more frequency than the other dudes.

>Were this some sort of religious situation it would be called sacrilege and blasphemy
You're literally retarded. Have you played the other Battlefield games? Did you play any of the CoD games? Did you find it particularly odd that the role of the Russian army was almost nil, when they did most of the fighting for the Allies side?
>>
>>73258644
In other words; Statistically Insignificant?
>>
>>73258782
>He MAY be on the video game cover, we'll have no idea for a while

Are you retarded? He IS on the cover. Watch until the end of the very end of the trailer.
>>
File: 1441844904524s.jpg (7 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
1441844904524s.jpg
7 KB, 249x243
>Black man, white woman
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME
WHYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>73254660
Imagine all the European soldiers that died in World War One for their countries so that they could be immortalised as heroes of their nations and people.
>>
File: 1462598288359.png (865 KB, 880x652) Image search: [Google]
1462598288359.png
865 KB, 880x652
>>73258782
nigger is literally the forefront of all their promotional materials, and he's the main character of the game, which we've actually known for the better part of a year.
>>
File: Constant Disappointment.png (186 KB, 591x231) Image search: [Google]
Constant Disappointment.png
186 KB, 591x231
>Diversity for the sake of diversity
I was hoping for vietnam, instead I get hamffisted world war one shooting which makes little no sense to be incorporated into a series about fucking vehicular warfare.

Hope that tripwire doesn't fuck up immensly with rising storm 2, actually sounds pretty decent.
>>
They know what they are doing. They know this will get a rise out of people. Just don't fucking buy the game and move on. Anyone if you buy a modern BF game you are a dumb fuck anyway.
>>
>>73259601
I was interested when I heard WW1 but I'm slowly losing interest with each new piece of info that comes out.

I'm not surprised, it being EA and DICE after all.
>>
File: ww1 collection destroyed.png (673 KB, 637x693) Image search: [Google]
ww1 collection destroyed.png
673 KB, 637x693
>>73259287
USA was in the war for what, 8 months tops? And of all the US forces they pick the black guy as the main advertisement model.

Kids today don't know much about World War One and nowpopular culture will make them think this nigga every time WW1 gets mentioned.

Is there a word for this "blackwashing" of history?
>>
>>73259427
A Vietnam game couldn't be done nowadays anyways because depictions of the white man killing charlie would trigger the average EA consumer
>>
>>73259710
Yeah, it's called

WE
>>
>>73259710
cultural marxism
>>
>>73257532
Because the modern US military is full of minorities. Back in the world wars, blacks were heavily segregated and mostly not allowed to serve, especially in combat.
>>
>>73257980
>This is cool. Maybe it'll even make nigs feel more patriotic about America.

Nothing will ever do this you dumb fuck naive troll. The president is a nigger and black on black crime and homicide rates are as high as ever because said nigger president along with nigger loving media is making it taboo to critisize them thus they will get worse. They will just see this as another victory over whitey like the $10 bill changing to have a nigger on it. Go read niggers responding on kikebook or YouTube comments they aren't saying "this is a terrific thing for blacks everywhere" ifs more like "lol you mad whitey?".
>>
File: 41MXKYJX1EL.jpg (26 KB, 311x475) Image search: [Google]
41MXKYJX1EL.jpg
26 KB, 311x475
Isn't WWI the war that's easiest to call stupid and ignore? Why would you be concerned with being represented in such a miserable, pointless meat grinder?

>war is stupid and horrible but make sure you have enough lesbians
>>
>>73259638
The trailer lost my interest, personally

Too much CoD stuff; like running around with a vickers in one hand.

Meanwhile the CoD trailer actually didn't look that bad, although it had a shitty depiction of space, and somehow that trailer's got more dislikes than almost any other video I've ever seen.
>>
>>73258782
COD games weren't about the progression of the war you SJW dumb fuck it was just a focus on handfull of soldiers and small battles. In fact dumbass the most iconic part of COD was the last mission where the Russians swarm the Reichstag.
>>
>>73259963
the cod one was fucking awful. It looks like some poor attempt to copy Halo. Moreover, there's no more innovation in the series. Its been the same shit basically for years. I think people are sick of it
>>
>>73259963
It has a lot of dislikes because the name is stupid, it's ANOTHER Far Future CoD game, and a lot of people see it as a killzone/halo rip off in certain areas. Also the song ruined any impact the game trailer tried giving. it was terrible.

On top of that, personally, it's another fucking yearly CoD game and it's really trying to push diversity even more which is getting annoying.
>>
If this game does well, will they make games about more wars? Like weird little Balkan wars and shit?
>>
>>73255435
This is what bugs me so much. It's not diversity, it's nigger pandering. Loads of games have nigger characters, I'd pay good money to pay as a sikh. That's real diversity.
>>
>>73259926
Can you imagine uproar if someone made a holocaust movie that focused exclusively on slavic or gypsie victims instead of Jews?
>>
>>73254660
>black stormtrooper
>this was a thing we swear guys
>diversity
Kek.
>>
>>73260234
No, the takeaway will be that diversity sells, so whites should never be the main character, or even in the game, no matter what the setting is.
>>
>>73259710
They only destroyed the amunition in that pic by the way.
>>
>>73260240
Don't expect anything else. "duhversity" pretty much just means "black".
>>
WE WUZ DOUGHBOIZ N SHEEEIT
>>
File: KdFXmvt.png (160 KB, 276x252) Image search: [Google]
KdFXmvt.png
160 KB, 276x252
>>73254660
>diversity
D R O P P E D
>>
File: albanians.png (145 KB, 1017x652) Image search: [Google]
albanians.png
145 KB, 1017x652
>>73257572
Victoria 2 you can convert Albanians to fuel
>>
>>73260328
well, black gentlemen are actually stronger and smarter than little white boys so it makes sense.
>>
>>73259710
This image is making me physically ill.
>>
File: 1456927930085.jpg (32 KB, 488x478) Image search: [Google]
1456927930085.jpg
32 KB, 488x478
>>73260585
>>
They're fucking morons for this. Blacks did fight in large numbers during the war.

IN AFRICA

The German East African campaign involved some of the finest guerilla warfare of the century and would be fitting for a black protagonist. But no, SJW's can't have an Askari in the German Army be a hero. We need a black man from America with German weapons and some Arab chick who fought in an army where the Arabs sacked cities and raped women.
>>
Anyone else notice how many shills are out in force defending this?
>>
>>73260864
It's not surprising. /v/ was blindly defending it in full force.
>>
>>73259710
For the 100th anniversary of WWI 2 years ago my town had some re-enactors march in the 4th of July parade. It worries me that many people under 30 referred to the Austro-Hungarian re-enactor as "The Confederate soldier". They did not believe me when I told them Russia and Austria-Hungary fought in the war since they thought Russia only fought in WWII.
>>
>>73260864
That's how all media releases are.

This is the media we're talking about. They control public perception and HAVE to control public perception, in order to sell things. The political shills are typically run by the exact same companies that do all the movie shilling; hell, the movie shilling came first.

And one of the very first online shill companies was microsoft - slashdot used to have a few terms for it: Astroturfing and FUD.
>>
>>73260864
I like the idea of a WWI game that is about more than the trench war, and the black action figure isn't really enough to detract from that.

The stronk womyn is stupid, though.
>>
>>73256600
>third world shithole
UAE is one of he richest countries in the world though
>>
>caring about video-games
>being old enough to post on this site
pick one and only one you fucking incel nerds
>>
>>73254660
ITS NOT OK WHEN ITS NOT A WHITE MALE
WHY ARE THEY NOT PANDERING TO ME ??? IM A WHILE MALE, EVERY GAME NEEDS TO HAVE A WHITE MALE
WHITE MALES ARE OPRESSED EVEN WHEN 99% OF THE GAMES ARE WHITE MALES COLVERS AND MCs BUT A BLACK CHARC ON MY VIDEOGAMES ? WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW PANDERING MUCH ???
>>
>>73261222
>UAE is one of he richest countries in the world though
My coworker is from there, Dubai is carrying the team. The rest of the "states" are shit and trying to Mexico they way into Dubai to work and Dubai is constantly fighting t keep them out.
>>
>>73261349
>spending Friday night jumping proxy to proxy posting this shit
>>
>>73261349
why doesnt some nignog company from a nignog country make a game about a nignog war
>>
>>73261397
This is maybe the 5th African proxy poster I've seen tonight who just enters a thread to shitpost then immediately leaves right after.
>>
>>73261222
They won't be for very long.

Oil is on the way out, and these countries never managed to diversify their economy in any meaningful way. They will be irrelevant inside of 50 years if they don't figure an oil alternative soon.
>>
File: 2014-12-28_00004.jpg (239 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
2014-12-28_00004.jpg
239 KB, 1440x900
>>73257532
Battlefield always had black people
>>
>>73261349
why should they pander to non-white people
>>
>>73261545
This
>>
>>73261522
Not always, and not in every game.
>>
>>73261522
Why are you shit posting on proxies? Whats the point of putting this much effort?
>>
>>73256437
>>
>>73261610
battlefield 3 assault character was white. A patch 4 months later made him black.
>>
File: absolutely disgusting otter.jpg (451 KB, 870x960) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting otter.jpg
451 KB, 870x960
>>73254660
>club

>MFW retarded SJW plebs don't know what WWI-era grenades looked like
>>
File: bf2 jackhammer.jpg (241 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
bf2 jackhammer.jpg
241 KB, 1920x1080
>>73257532
>>73261522
What are modern times. WW1 is different from 2005.

>also BF2HUB instead of Battlelog BF2 Revive
Disgusting.
>>
File: 1462478360019.gif (3 MB, 359x202) Image search: [Google]
1462478360019.gif
3 MB, 359x202
>Bedouin woman warrior
>woman
>warrior
>>
File: 20160507_082736.jpg (652 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
20160507_082736.jpg
652 KB, 1600x1200
>>73261466
>>73261397
kids
>>
>>73261222
And they still have to literally truck out their shit en-masse and dump it in the desert.
>>
>>73261778
WE TE LAWRENCE NOW
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 600x400
>woman warriors
>niggers
>ww1

Yeah nah. Fuck that.

Dogshit game. Also fuck the sjws
>>
>>73261881
Show us passport maybe we will believe you.
>>
>>73261881
Are you a kebab?
>>
File: india webworld.jpg (48 KB, 635x408) Image search: [Google]
india webworld.jpg
48 KB, 635x408
>>73261881
nice internet cafe abdul
>>
>>73262028
Look at the paper
>>
>>73261970
An incredibly well known successful white man who liked to travel.

I'll take it.
>>
>>73254660
Its Henry Johnson

Nigga killed four krauts at once with a bolo knife and dragged his dying buddy back to camp

He's legit
>>
>>73262064
The paper can be bought for le ebin trolling.
>>
File: 1429219389884.jpg (13 KB, 526x526) Image search: [Google]
1429219389884.jpg
13 KB, 526x526
>>73254660
>diversity

DROPPED
>>
>>73255929
You already had nig squads in one of the pre-2008 Call of Duty games.

I hate you damn niggers, you ruin everything.

Dice shouldn't even have included any American campaigns, IMO. This is a European war, and I want to see Europeans.
>>
>>73262173
Funny thing was that Lawrence was probably asexual. If the SJW's did their research they probably would have put him on the cover. I'd still rather play as him than some made up bitch who never existed nor could have existed.
>>
>>73258185
I thought that zepplin was meant to be crashing desu
>>
>>73262286
I know COD finest hour had 1 mission. I agree with that America should be DLC not base game. 3 base fronts should be Western, Russian with AH vs Russia, and then Italian front with AH vs Italy. America, Turkey, and East Africa could come as DLC
>>
This would easily have been a non issue if they made this steam punk WW 1. Then you would be like, ok this is unbelievable bullshit as is so who cares if a nigger is in it.
>>
File: 20160507_083606.jpg (445 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
20160507_083606.jpg
445 KB, 1600x1200
>>73261768
fuck i miss spec ops
>>73262028
have my ID
>>73262040
the fuck does this mean

>>73262046
its not india nigger

>>73262447
neo-nazi white kids who get triggered when a game doesnt pander to them.
>>
>>73254660
>all this trigering because of a nigger
literally tumblr tier
>>
>>73262222
That guy slashed and stabbed a bunch of people after getting shot then died right after. Why are people acting like he was a god who ended WW1?
>>
>>73262582
>no passport

Fuck off proxy fag
>>
File: lettow-vorbeck.png (127 KB, 1141x465) Image search: [Google]
lettow-vorbeck.png
127 KB, 1141x465
>>73262641
People don't know about the true heroes of WWI
>>
>>73254907
Same reaction here
>>
File: spice-simson.jpg (238 KB, 907x534) Image search: [Google]
spice-simson.jpg
238 KB, 907x534
Also can't wait for the spicer-simson navy dlc
>>
you people are exactly like the SJW, youre just butthurt that it isnt YOUR ideology thats peddled in the videogame, but THEIR ideology. You fuckers dont actually care if the videogame will be good or not.
>>
>>73263368
>0.05 cents has been donated into your account
>>
>all theae people legitimately ass hurt
For fuck sakes this isnt even politics. Cant you fucks cry about something more imporant?
>>
Whatever, the only people it's going to affect is the braindead retards who play modern FPS games. The game is going to suck like the last dozen or so, and people will forget about it just in time for Call of Duty.
>>
>>73263441
Ah yes. My money! Alhamdulillah! Time to get back to grooming girls then.

Still...not an argument
>>
>>73263535
>>
>SJWs don't even play games but lets appeal to them...
>>
>>73263581
>>
>>73263368
Well, this is a political board; why would the focus of the discussion be about the gameplay and not the political ideology being forced through the game.

And I daresay you'll struggle to find many (any?) games that even hint at /pol/'s ideological leanings, as the concepts of race segregation, white nationalism, women being women, nuclear families, etc. etc. are so taboo in modern society.
>>
File: AlahueKekbar.png (2 MB, 939x988) Image search: [Google]
AlahueKekbar.png
2 MB, 939x988
>>73263368
Any game after the 3rd game of any series goes to shit.
Its at the CoD stage right now.
>>
>>73263602
Let them. It doesn't work, so they just end up losing money barking up a telephone pole they think is a tree.
>>
>>73263368
>>73263535
>>73263581
>good goy

Maybe you should actually read the thread.
>>
>>73263725
That wasn't always the case, but I can't say you're wrong.
>>
>>73263725
BF was good up to 2142 including expansions that is way past 3. Everything since bad company has been utter shit.
>>
>>73254660
> Black person
Okay.
>that Mass Faggot-pandering aesthetic
No. Fuck. Off.
>>
>>73255929
I like to remind you that if the roles were different, blacks would chimp out because of muh racism.
>>
Not giving DICE any money for this shit. Diversity in WW1? Are you fucking stupid?
>>
>>73263921
Bad Company was pretty damn good; bad company 2 is when things started falling apart, and everything since BC2 has just been awful.

I really don't expect much to change with this new title, either. The sequences we saw really didn't look like a battlefield game anymore. Might as well have been call of duty, desu.
>>
>>73264054
>Bad Company was pretty damn good
Wrong the series went to shit when they changed engines starting at BC. It lost a lot of what made it good and dumbed it down completely.
>>
>>73264054
I liked Bad Company 2.

Although nothing after it.
>>
>>73259710
It's called rewriting history. They do it slowly, then they increase it more and more until people don't know between the truth and false.

In 150 years people will not know that Europe ever was fully white continent once. There has always been black people they think.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>73263798
>>73263921

As long as the title builds hype and makes money, theres no real need to put effort in the game.
A rise in popularity often means a decrease in quality to save money.
>>
File: 1355885025558.png (182 KB, 255x279) Image search: [Google]
1355885025558.png
182 KB, 255x279
>>73264053
>giving DICE money for anything
>giving EA money
>buying shit
>>
>>73254660
>you get to play as a nigger in the game
>you get to see your blacks hands smash in German faces with your spiked mace

This is not ok
>>
Do you think Battle Field Balkans War when they make it will be filled with nigger Serbians and Croatians killing each other?
>>
>>73260585
obvious bate is obvious.
>>
>>73264163
>A rise in popularity often means a decrease in quality to save money
>to save money
>not because they don't have to
Craftsman's pride is dead.
>>
>>73264161
>In 150 years people will not know that Europe ever was fully white continent once. There has always been black people they think
Only autistic historians will care and no one will believe him because their wired in brains will only get the censored history..

The autist will show in a book and everyone will think he is a crazy loon.
>>
>>73254660
The Harlem Hellfighters were a thing, so this really doesn't bother me. However,
>Bedouin
>woman
>warrior
Now that is absolute ahistorical horseshit.
>>
>>73264238
>black slavs

They wouldnt dare.
>>
>>73264477
>The Harlem Hellfighters
When you actually read and research about groups like that and the Tuskegee Airmen it becomes clear and hilarious how overstated and exaggerated they were.
>>
>>73264536
>they would never turn Slavs black
>but they will turn pure white Aryan German black
>>
>>73257418
>>73255938
>>73261778
>>73264477
It's Swedecuck influence on Dice.

It sucks, because Saudi Arabia vs Turkey in vidya form would be interesting, but they ruined it with this shit. They'll probably try to portray the British as insensitive imperial shitlords as well.
>>
>>73264161
I disagree. I could make a point, but I'm a loser who works in a comic book store and tomorrow is something like Black Friday for us, so I'm out.
>>
>>73264477
The HHF hardly did shit. they spent more times doing manual labor than fighting and they only had two enemy encounters for their entire career. They are severely exaggerated.
>>
>>73263773
sorry bud, if you want your aryan masterrace ideology, make your own games. all i care about is if the game is fun to play and if it's worth the price they ask.
>>
>>73264628
We ARE the superior race, afterall. :^)
>>
>>73259427
>>73259728

Already did that shit nigga, it was the second battlefield game after 1942/road to rome expansion
>>
>>73264858
>Implying that doesn't happen anyway

Then when it happens people bitch about a lack of muh diversity and people are socially executed for not pandering to a demographic who doesn't even play video games. and attempts to get people fired.
>>
File: 20160506140624.jpg (473 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160506140624.jpg
473 KB, 1920x1080
>>73254660
Is that Mace Dindu?

Western gaming is a joke these days after developers began sucking that leftist shemale cock.

Sticking to weeb and Eastern European games now, but it's only a matter of time before Japanese developers begin sucking that SJW shemale cock as well.
>>
File: 1461691164361.jpg (84 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1461691164361.jpg
84 KB, 500x500
>>73255929
>How many WWI first person shooters are there?
VERY FEW

They are all about WW2. There is almost no media about WW1 in general, but especially in games. If there's no Nazis to beat up and American heroes to beat them up, publishers are not interested.

It is extremely rare that you get ANY perspective of WW1, let alone accurate ones with mostly white people. Essentially what they're doing is misrepresenting a conflict most people don't know about to begin with. They're misleading people.

WW1 media is often fairly obscure, if you have ever had history or gun nerds as friends you'd know there is never enough of it.
>>
>>73265056
Honestly this shit is killing my passion for games and I feel like that may be a good thing.Woman encroaching on everything stupid, games, comics, cartoons, movies might force men not to be beta fucks anymore.
>>
>>73264672
Well, in this alternate history version of WWI, the blacks will save the day and win the entire war for the white people
>>
>>73265056
>Sticking to weeb and Eastern European games now, but it's only a matter of time before Japanese developers begin sucking that SJW shemale cock as well.

People have been saying this forever and it still hasn't happened. Japan isn't retarded USA liberal gaga land, they don't care. Hell, the next biggest release in Japan, Final Fantasy XV, is going to have an all white cast because who gives a shit.
>>
What armies even fielded blacks? We have a mainstream argument against it if it was mostly america, seeing as most of the people who in WW1 were european.
>>
File: 1458093724736.jpg (79 KB, 960x921) Image search: [Google]
1458093724736.jpg
79 KB, 960x921
>>73265196
>Well, in this alternate history version of WWI, the blacks will save the day and win the entire war for the white people

So progressive...:'). Thank you Sweden.
>>
>>73265034
well youre SOL. accept diversity you fucking white male
>>
>>73265150
And pretty sure this is also the first WWI shooter coming from a major publisher... at least in a very very long time.

Pretty excited desu, hope they do a good job in capturing the atmosphere of the battles.
>>
>>73265262
USA but they didn't really want them so they gave them to the French who mainly used them for manual labor.

Germany used them in Africa >>73262881.

I think that's it.
>>
Was I high at the time or at the end of the BF 4 campaign you and your partner elevate yourselves on magical balloons in the sky?
>>
>>73264584
>Tuskegee Airmen
Got any particular details to back that up? I'm honestly curious.
Granted I think that the AEF's role in the war is dramatically overstated to begin with. The Hellfighters for example only served for about six months on the line and participated in a few major battles....Compared to Regiments in the British, French and German units that had fought in nearly every major battle in the war and then some.
>>
Why don't they have a bisexual, transgendered, physically disabled, dragon kin, Asian dwarf as the main character? The lack of diversity in this WW1 game is quite triggering I may need a safe space after this.
>>
>>73265150

That's because the mechanics behind World War 1 were boring as shit.

>dig trench
>cover in trench
>occasionally an inept, idiot commander wanders by and asks WHY HAVEN'T WE WON YET? before ordering a charge
>guys who charge get torn to shreds by interception fire
>occasionally a few guys begin coughing and keel over and you shout GAAAAAAAAAAS! GET YER MASKS ON, LADS!
>continue for years and years, as a whole generation of young white european boys are eradicated, and some pompous whores back home hand out white feathers to boys telling them to MAN UP and go die for no fucking reason whatsoever WW1 was literally just "we spent all this money on our militaries, so we should have a right good go at it to make it money well-spent!"

Doesn't sound too fun desu.
>>
>>73255929
Necrovision is the only WW1 shooter you'll ever need
>>
>>73265886
People like dark games, strategy, teamwork, etc. It's just impossible to get support from a major publisher for a game like that since they mostly just do whatever's popular.
>>
>>73265903
Was Lost Company any good? At the time the graphics looked pretty good, but that was what, like 4 or 5 years ago?
>>
File: battlefield.jpg (2 MB, 3658x1397) Image search: [Google]
battlefield.jpg
2 MB, 3658x1397
Post from another thread.
>>
there are multiple protagonists
>>
>>73266092
Yes, we know this already. Thank you.
>>
you realize they did this for free viral marketing. Just look how many threads there are bout this
>>
>>73266123
no problem
>>
File: 1462557249323.jpg (35 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1462557249323.jpg
35 KB, 640x480
>All the main good guys will be non white
>Allied "Brass" will be evil white guys sending the darkies to die
>All the bad guys will be whites with German accents
>In 50 years time WW1 will be remembered as the blacks (Allies) vs Whites (Axis) war
>>
>>73266298
On /pol/ no less. I can't even begin to imagine /v/ right now.
>>
>>73266298
>>73266298
this
>>
Still looks like a good game though
>>
So sick an tired of hearing about there needing diversity in games plus this is ww1 we're talking about if you must have this stupid diversity crap put an few missions of Japanese troops who fought in ww1
>>
File: 1461296843739.jpg (22 KB, 453x453) Image search: [Google]
1461296843739.jpg
22 KB, 453x453
>>
>>73265886
That's really only indicative of the western front, and that's not the exclusion of what occurred on the western front, either.
>>
>>73261737
But it is a club, not a grenade.
>>
>>73266385
Well, it's pretty obvious; but how do you even fight that?

If you ignore it, they win. If you speak up about it, they win.
>>
>>73254660
>95% of deaths whites
>part of EUROPEAN history
>muh diversity

for christ sake. why don't they make a battlefield game about some fucking african tribes fighting? why must SJWs co-opt white history?
>>
>>73266648
the cultural war is lost for the right wing. prepare for the physical one
>>
My Sudanese roommate saw the poster art and said "Uh... Wait a minute, is he black? World War 1?? Makes no sense."
top kek
>>
>>73266649
Because they secretly accept the fact that white history is by far the best and most interesting.

It's not good enough to just accentuate other cultures, because they were shit cultures, so you have to attribute white culture to dirty brownskins instead.
>>
>>73260864
it's the same people who freak out over GG shit, it blows me away how petty some people are on here to not realize how obvious this game is steeped in bullshit
>>
>>73267285
do you have a shred of evidence to back up that claim?
>>
>>73267441
What, you don't think this game is full of PC bullshit?

The devs literally said diversity is a major focus of theirs.

Did the term "Bedouin woman warrior on a horse" not give you any fucking hints?
>>
>>73267553
no, not that.

this:
>it's the same people who freak out over GG shit
>>
>>73267682
you can tell by the gut reactions and poor substance posts

just look at the stupid UAE poster doing the
>OH U MAD
>JUST GET OVER IT, IT'S THEIR GAME
>>
>>73262582
it's simple, nigger.

A war was fought. The overwhelming majority of part takers and casualties were white men, so it's only appropriate and actually obligatory to make the game about white men.

Were it some modern-era or even Vietnam era shooter, I would be fine with blacks being in it.

But the blacks in a WW1 game are just niggers. And so are you.
>>
File: 1459120864985.jpg (36 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1459120864985.jpg
36 KB, 600x600
>>73255929
Is this real life? What the fuck? They make Lancelot black, they make WW1 soldiers blacks, black people are saying Charlemagne is black, England is teaching it's students that the first English are black.

Fuck you. I know you are fucking shitposting, but come on. I can't wait until society collapses. BRING IT ON GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW!
>>
File: 1451765825092.jpg (63 KB, 625x550) Image search: [Google]
1451765825092.jpg
63 KB, 625x550
>>73268563
soon

don't forget. you were warned.
>>
>>73256232

Yeah he was a squad choice. Not a problem.

Inserting blacks as a main in a ww1 game? Yeah fuck off, Sweden can duck off too. Bring out a kony gam
>>
>>73256819

You will be killing whites as a strong black kaeng
>>
>expecting anything less from EA
>>
>>73257547

Why are you in this thread then?

39 yr old ex professional gamer here.
>>
File: 1270542116.jpg (4 KB, 74x126) Image search: [Google]
1270542116.jpg
4 KB, 74x126
>over 100 million combatants fought in WW1
>like a couple dozen token blacks from america fought in the war
>better make the lead character black because muh diversity!

You know that if this were the other way around, liberals would be flipping shit and say they're whitewashing history. ie, last samurai or ghost in the shell.
>>
>>73268563
You shouldnt be a reactionary sperglord. Yeah, the WE WUZ KINGS bit is annoying and wrong, but WW1 had black soldiers. Its not an issue and you only exacerbate the bigger problems by making yourself look like an idiot.
>>
>>73269027
You'll take your bluepill and like it, goy
>>
My only issue is the lack of a bone necklace. Gotta be realistic, y'know.
>>
File: 1459837566811.jpg (85 KB, 840x623) Image search: [Google]
1459837566811.jpg
85 KB, 840x623
>first WW1 shooter since fucking age
>it's a fantasy multicultural shitfest
>>
>>73269090
>reactionary
>reactionary now means "a reaction can be provoked from you"
>dumbing down politics this fucking much
>>
>>73269090
fuck off

race traitors like you deserve to hang
>>
>>73269090
Pretty sure they didn't look cool, OR turn their guns sideways. And he'd be carrying a fucking rifle, not a pistol.
>>
Why couldn't we have just got a normal WW1 game.
>>
>>73269090
WW1 also has indians, sikh's, japanese, and slavs Yet instead of marketing them they go into overdrive and market the negro.. Funny how whenever someone bitches about a lack of """diversity""" their first and only thought is to shoehorn blacks into everything.
>>
File: 1429868364915.png (46 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1429868364915.png
46 KB, 184x184
>Another history war game
I cannot even bring myself to care. We need another world war just to give game devs some fucking source material.

Even so, it'd obvious that EA is doing this because they're out of ideas. How else do they make their game totally not like every other history war shooter on the market? It's a marketing gimmick, and if it doesn't work they can save face by calling their customers racist.
>>
>>73269539
Because WW1 was boring as shit.

I want Battlefield: Vietnam.
>>
>>73269551

haha

it's almost as if video game companies market games specifically to the USA market where black culture is very popular

wouldn't that be so crazy haha
>>
>>73269851
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.