[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
red pill me on this film's depicted "great aspects"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: [email protected] (307 KB, 1021x1500) Image search: [Google]
MV5BMTU3MjI2ODkzMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjkzMjY5NzE@.jpg
307 KB, 1021x1500
red pill me on this film's depicted "great aspects" of other countries in a vacuum
>>
File: americanbeauty1.webm (1 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
americanbeauty1.webm
1 MB, 854x480
>>73252017
Murican healthcare is the best in the world.Pic related.
>>
Well I haven't seen it but I know he came to Finland and he completely ignores some obvious points in our education and teacher's career. Like he says the teacher's day is "very short" since the school day is short but the truth is that the teacher will continue work at home(checking exams, preparing next material etc.) with no pay.
>>
>>73252192

he says right after italy (the first country) that "yes they have a lot of issues, but im only here to pick the flowers" after gloating about their paid vacations

now france the 2nd country hes showing kids lunches being great
>>
>>73252192
life of spurdo documentary when
>>
Also saying that our education is "free" is just misleading. Nothing is free. It's paid with taxes. And yes there is homework, in high school there isn't but it's up to you whether you're lazy and decide not to study in your free time. Also PISA scores are going down because of immigration and there's more irrelevant bullshit in education system now. The kids really don't appreciate this "free" education they behave like little shits and if it was up to me I'd allow slapping them to bring some authority.
>>
But here's the real redpill: societies like this work when you can trust your community. That means you have ethnic connection. It's "folk ideology". You are okay with sharing for greater good but only with your own kind. No one wants to pay taxes for niggers, it feels waste.
>>
>>73252017
Massive debt, I'd love to be paid for not working but seeing how Italy's economy is doing I don't think it's a good policy.

Finnish education is a lie, we all know they're intelligent because of energy drinks.

Also a lot of what he whines about is caused by government intervention or mishandling of capital. Which is the same mistake he made in his movie about the financial crisis: our governments are corrupt and inept, let's give them more responsibility.
>>
>>73254426

germany works 36 hours making pencils and have factories with windows, its clearly gr8
>>
>>73252017

The guy is by definition a propagandist.

That's fine I guess, good on him for making money by working hard and being talented, but seriously don't take anything he says seriously.

His films are usually anecdotal exaggerated and manipulative.
>>
>>73255111

portugal decriminalized all drugs and crime went down, no progaganda here :^)
>>
>>73256385
You seem easy to fool. Of course crime goes down when something is no longer criminalized.
>>
>>73257127

go to bed trump supporter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnpDpz6GcA8
>>
>>73257450
I can't have to watch the video you posted now.
>>
>>73252017

Michael Moore looks like an old lesbian now.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.