[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you against race mixing just because the elites won't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_nszblfddxN1u0p9nlo1_500.png (389 KB, 500x493) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nszblfddxN1u0p9nlo1_500.png
389 KB, 500x493
Are you against race mixing just because the elites won't engage on it? If everybody including them mixed there wouldn't be such a problem, right?

Wouldn't the Earth be a better place directed to progress of humanity if there was a single culture and race in all the planet?
>>
I'm against race mixing because I don't want my kids to be mistaken for an Argentinian
>>
I am mixed.
>>
People take pride in the town they were born in. Men are made to create tribes and th earth is too vast for a single tribe. Even if we're all mixed.
>>
Race mixing makes no sense. And it's pushed so hard by western media. Hell, every other commercial is a white woman and a man of a different color. It's an agenda to eliminate or change race. Why?

Why can't there be different races? Why is race mixing only being pushed so hard in white countries?
>>
>>73250110
Because cultural marxists (jews) run our media
>>
File: 1406635150962.jpg (157 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1406635150962.jpg
157 KB, 501x585
>>73249912
Oy vey! You are one of us

Deuteronomy 23:2: “A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord, even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord.”

Note: The word “bastard” above in Deuteronomy 23:2 is from the Hebrew word “mamzer”, which is defined as “a mongrel” or person of mixed-race.
>>
>>73249836
Female here, mixing with a Hispanic guy.
>>
Because you don't want your bloodline to mixed with inferior races. I don't want my kids to be half white. They'll be cucks
>>
>>73249836
Hey fucker, listen up. Humans will ALWAYS find something to kill each other over. We can all look the same but there will always be something, anything people will hype the fuck up just so they can use it as an excuse to kill people. Also, why the fuck do diversity pushers always give the impression that only the best traits would be inherited by the offspring? That is incredibly false. I'm the niggest nigger in my country and diversity just ensures that my dick will never dry out but at the same time I gots to call bullshit when I see it.
>>
File: img_4833.jpg (35 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
img_4833.jpg
35 KB, 600x400
>>73250393
Wasn't Moses' wife Ethiopian?
>>
>>73249836
This bitch is stunning
>>
>>73249836

I bet if feels amazing making out with her.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.