[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trevor Noah here. I'm not proud of this, but I need your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: tn.jpg (332 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
tn.jpg
332 KB, 620x412
Trevor Noah here. I'm not proud of this, but I need your help. My show's tanking, give me some fresh meme jokes please, I just want to keep my job.
>>
File: 6gorrillionkeks.jpg (15 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
6gorrillionkeks.jpg
15 KB, 292x257
>>73241264
Kek, the only meme is your show.
>>
File: harriet.png (188 KB, 500x219) Image search: [Google]
harriet.png
188 KB, 500x219
>>
>>73241264
>Pick black guy with fucked up ears, bitch boy voice, and terrible delivery
>Act surprised when he can't carry a comedy show

John Stewart, liberal dickbag that he is, was at least a talented comedian. He knew how to time his jokes, could read lines without stuttering most times, and could express the appropriate emotion to punctuate the joke. This new guy does not even have that basic mastery of HOW TO FUCKING TELL A JOKE.
>>
>>73241519
>>73241563

ok, so holocaust lex luthor lynching harriet tubman, I'll see what I can work that into, what else do you have?
>>
File: 1450158553697.png (246 KB, 807x680) Image search: [Google]
1450158553697.png
246 KB, 807x680
>>73241264
Here you go buddy ol pal :^)
>>
File: 1437274711252.jpg (114 KB, 486x812) Image search: [Google]
1437274711252.jpg
114 KB, 486x812
>>73242018
ha boi, we niggas love suckin dat dick, that tha knew hot shiet
>>
>>73241958

Hey that's not fair man, I had a rough life, the PTSD makes me stutter, thinking about that guy who abused my mom that I tried to talk shit to but then got scared and moved to a different country to run away from:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trevor_Noah

>In 1992, Noah's mother later remarried to Ngisaveni Shingange and while married they had two sons. She divorced him in 1996. In 2009, after she became engaged to Sfiso Khoza, Shingange shot her in the back and face, stopping when the gun jammed. Nombuyiselo Noah survived. When Trevor Noah later confronted him on the phone about the shooting, Shingange threatened his life, prompting Noah to leave Johannesburg for Los Angeles.
>>
File: theymisshavingwhiterule.jpg (526 KB, 2465x795) Image search: [Google]
theymisshavingwhiterule.jpg
526 KB, 2465x795
>>73242018
Mugabe is pretty entertaining these days.
>>
As long as Wilmore is around, Noah has nothing to be concerned about.
Wilmore hemorrhaged ratings even harder than Noah did and absolutely bombed out at the White House press dinner.
like holy shit, the audience is literally there to laugh at obvious political jokes, and he still managed to completely tank. If they're willing to keep Wilmore going, they're definitely willing to keep Noah going.
>>
>black man in america
>worried about losing his 'job'
>>
>>73241264
Follow the old routine you dumb faggot, don't stand there and grin, chuckle and laugh at everything you fucking say
>>
>>73241264
Making fun of Trump (And now even Sanders) makes you look out of touch. The show used to have it's finger on the pulse of the public's interest, now it's the opposite.

Like when you're Third Month Mania winner was "Trump Supporters" It made it look either 1. rigged, or 2. like your audience is also out of touch with what a vast majority of people under 65 want.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.