[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>73230294 Play hundreds of ww1 games with white peopl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: berlin tower.jpg (1 MB, 4096x2145) Image search: [Google]
berlin tower.jpg
1 MB, 4096x2145
>>73230294
Play hundreds of ww1 games with white people in it. thousands of blacks fought on both sides in ww1. Black dude on cover of a computer game.
>historically inaccurate. This is an uproar. They want niggers everywhere. And somehow it's the Muslims and Jews fault
Kek
http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1462579561402.jpg
>>
File: 457634578.jpg (17 KB, 639x357) Image search: [Google]
457634578.jpg
17 KB, 639x357
>>73237526
>hundreds of ww1 games
>>
>>73237526
>thousands of blacks fought on both sides in ww1

As opposed to millions of white Europeans.

I agree it is not strictly historically inaccurate but it is misrepresentation of the reality.

Imagine if they put a Black or Muslim member of the Waffen-SS on the cover of a WW2 game.
>>
>>73237526
Who cares, nobody plays Battlefield anymore
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 599x392) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 599x392
Seriously are you fucking stupid or something? thousands of blacks compared to MILLIONS of WHITE Europeans, fuck off kraut.
>>
>>73238231
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa booooooooooi
>>73234782
>>
>>73238348
whoa. you also seem to have some strong beliefs. Don't snap country on top of australia. HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of people get on the first cover of a ww1 game ever and you say historically inaccurate? Bitch what do you want that dude to look like? 80% white, 10% Asian 10% Black? Maybe also part-nurse. Kek
>>
>>73239187
I want him to look like a native European because the fucking war was fought mostly in EUROPE.
>>
>>73237526
Dude who fucking cares if some nog is on the cover, not the first time a black guy was the main character in a war game. Plus the game isn't revolved around him because there are multiple people you play as in campaign.
>>see COD4
>>
Have all the black guys ya want, but when it's based on the black squad it's just shoving it in your face "hey guys were up on the trends!"
>>
>>73237526
>Play hundreds of ww1 games

hundreds?

> thousands of blacks fought on both sides in ww1

thousands < tens of millions

>Black dude on cover

to represent the deadliest war in human history at the time which was fought almost exclusively between whites.

inb4 >turks >white pick one
>>
>>73239909
>Dude who fucking cares if some nog is on the cover, not the first time a black guy was the main character in a war game

how can you morons miss the point behind this. nobody would care if it was vietnam, iraq war, or any of that shit.

this is a european war which saw 60+ million white men fight and millions die. and a few thousand blacks. (in europe, the colonies did have alot more death)

this would be like putting a white guy on the cover of the sino-japanese war (massive war between china and japan)

its a fucking slap in the face to everyone who fought. its disgusting.
>>
File: 1457009367529.png (31 KB, 344x326) Image search: [Google]
1457009367529.png
31 KB, 344x326
I don't think it's about "sticking it to the (white) man", and 'erasing' history, it's all about profits.

Tons of black people play games these days, compared to say.. 2008. If they put a black guy on the front of the cover, their profits increase a LOT.
>>
>>73239702
Kek you have over 50 WW1 games with white folks. 1 black dude and it's historically inaccurate? What do you want? Only white men with short hair on tv cuz most of them have short hair? Kek
>>
>>73241202
The thing is you guys will never be upset about a white dude playing an asian. Look at scarlett johansson playing a japanese rn. You guys only get upset when after 50 ww1 games one game has a black dude on the cover. >historically inacurate
Kek
>>
>nigger holding a German gun
>>
>>73240678
You're right. Cause better don't show a minority at all if they are a minority. Kek
>>
>>73237526
It's not just the nigger, they are literally rewriting history to make WWI be focused on slavery. You know, because one of the most horrific wars in human history wasn't bad enough.

Like what the fuck, WHY NOT JUST MAKE A FUCKING AMERICAN CIVIL WAR GAME THE WHOLE FUCKING THING WAS ABOUT SLAVES AND NO ONE HAS DONE IT YET
>>
>>73243722
you can claim to be a german because of your citizenship all you want ahmed
>>
>>73243896
You could buy guns from germany before the war began. You can pick up weapons from dead soldiers. Kek
>white boi saying shit
>historically inaccurate
lel
>>
>>73244166
k nig nog
>>
>>73244096
Better see that you have like the most diverse country in world. Drink some maple syrup and think about it.
>white pride in Canada
lel
>>
>>73244552
Will do dindu
>>
>>73244451
Ez win sieg heil you piece of maple syrup lel
>>
>>73244699
Aww don't be sad. I'll give a piece of kebap when you are in an important country one day :(
>>
>>73237526
When I think of wars that niggers fought in, WWI doesn't spring to mind first. If it was a Vietnam game, then ok.

It's pandering, Dieter and you know it. Saged.
>>
>73243722
>The thing is you guys will never be upset about a white dude playing an asian.

if it was in soothing as historically significant and devastating as the first world war then yes, i would.

>Look at scarlett johansson playing a japanese rn

different things amhed. first of all. thats an anime character she's playing.

secondly its an american production about a fictional story. it has nothing to do with history.

>You guys only get upset when after 50 ww1 games

there is literally one other WW1 FPS out right now and its verdun.

>>historically inacurate

its historically dishonest. not nessicarily inaccurate. as ive said. it would be like representing the chinese japanese war with a white man.
>>
>>73244791
>getting reaction=win
>lel loser
>>
>>73237526
>Hillary paid a million dollars for this
>EA paid tree fiddy
>>
This is just Swedish cucks pandering to the SJW. Instead of focusing on relevant allied units that actually helped tip the tide of battle like us leafs, they give the American black unit prime spotlight.

Dice need to go back to their cuck sheds.
>>
>>73245327
Correct.
>>
>>73245327
>>73245185
Do you expect me to really be lurking round 4chan with this worldview?
I'm just trolling and triggering my way through this site
I've seen races of all kinds say that they're the best. It's still funny tho
>>
>>73237526
>thousands of blacks fought
>thousands
>fought

more like hundreds, and even then they hardly did anything. Go fuck yourself you dumb Canadian. The USA didn't do shit during WW1
>>
>>73238056
But there were black and Muslim SS members, anon.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.