[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did he have to go, /pol/? Why did they have to take him away
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: punished harper.jpg (988 KB, 2624x1750) Image search: [Google]
punished harper.jpg
988 KB, 2624x1750
Why did he have to go, /pol/? Why did they have to take him away from us?
>>
>>73237296
His spirit lives on. One day.
>>
File: 1445125054019.jpg (26 KB, 420x290) Image search: [Google]
1445125054019.jpg
26 KB, 420x290
>>73237296
>>73237509
don't be sad that it's over, smile because it happened
>>
>>73237296
they did it for the weed

then they didn't even get the weed
>>
File: shillpic.gif (1 MB, 250x240) Image search: [Google]
shillpic.gif
1 MB, 250x240
>>73237296
Because you touch yourself at nigh.
>>
>>73237296
Sorry to say that his time was up. He should never have tried for another mandate.

The unfortunate thing in Canadian politics is that we don't have the foresight to start grooming the leader's replacement until the party falls flat, then act surprised that there are no decent candidates.
>>
>>73237296
>believing this faggot was a good PM or even conservative

good riddance. canadian harper cuckservatives are just as fucking retarded and delusional as leftard SJW's
>>
>>73239242
Same thing with our Moderates...
Or Republicans in France...
Or Tories in the UK...
Or CDU in Germany...

I wanna go off this ride.
>>
>gives 50bill in tax cuts to corporations for no reason whatsoever
>take on hundreds of billions of debt burdening future generations, and ensuring canada requires more non-white immigrants to sustain the economy
>destroy all the good things Paul Martin did in saving our economy and paying off the insane debt
>get called a hero by retards

Guy was a neo-con shit and he should be in jail.
>>
>>73240122
this desu, anyone who brings in temporary foreign workers to displace working Canadians is a fucking traitor who should be hung by his entrails and have his corpse paraded about the city
>>
File: canadian cuckservative.png (310 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
canadian cuckservative.png
310 KB, 600x300
>>73239572
yep, just different flavours of the same progressive/globalist theme. i don't know how it is in the other countries but cuckservative canadians are clueless enough to believe our cuckservative party was actually an alternative to the libshits.
>>
he was awful
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.