[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /v/ here....can you guys please get the fuck off our board?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: bf1.jpg (110 KB, 498x630) Image search: [Google]
bf1.jpg
110 KB, 498x630
Hey /v/ here....can you guys please get the fuck off our board?

There is literally nothing wrong with a black protagonist in games you fucking idiots...

Blacks fought in WW1 get over it racists
>>
>>73234283
but niggers weren't invented yet back then
>>
>>73234283
blacks should never be depicted as heroes, only whites.
even there are blacks in history that did something worthwhile, then he should be forgotten or his acheivements doubted.

This will go on forever as long as whites exist.
>>
File: FUCKYOU.gif (212 KB, 525x525) Image search: [Google]
FUCKYOU.gif
212 KB, 525x525
>>73234283
No
>>
>>73234283
>implying this one is going to be any better
>>
>>73234645
My favorite black hero is George Washington Carver who totally invented peanut butter.
>>
>>73234283
It makes sense but in this day and age it feels like pandering to a demographic. Almost everything that goes on it political.
>>
>>73234283

>Get off our board

Well now that you've shown you are getting ansy. We shall come in force!

Seriously, you repressed homos really don't think before you post do you
>>
Pol is mostly just cancerous new fags and edgy white teens.

Who cares what they think lmao
>>
>>73234283
blacks werent even fucking relevent back then reeeeee
>>
File: typical v user.png (190 KB, 699x607) Image search: [Google]
typical v user.png
190 KB, 699x607
>>73234283
>Blacks fought in WW1 get over it racists
>>
>>73234283
I couldn't care less about this. What does piss me off is they chose fucking WW1. WHY? I liked the modern games that weren't futuristic and used modern guns. Why the fuck do we have to go to the past AGAIN?!
>>
File: whats the name of this nation.jpg (2 MB, 2939x1883) Image search: [Google]
whats the name of this nation.jpg
2 MB, 2939x1883
>>73234283
>Blacks fought in WW1 get over it racists
But not with guns :^)
>>
File: image.jpg (175 KB, 692x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175 KB, 692x1024
>>73234283
Quit using /pol/ as a scapegoat, maybe there's a chance /v/irgins are highlighting an issue that's worth discussing. Quit silencing it and discuss it, be an adult.
>>
>>73234283
Fuck off, you nigger loving kike.
>>
File: 121039081958.jpg (72 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
121039081958.jpg
72 KB, 640x480
>>73234283
Why dont you go fucking make a game about the zulu wars or something? THEN have the protagonist be black.

This shit is like making the making a game about feudal japan with a white guy as the protagonist just because a few Europeans that visited japan.
>>
>>73234283
Fuck off Tyrone. I don't even browse /v/ you buttangry pleb.
>>
>>73235093
>cancerous new fags and edgy white teens
Fuck off newshit.
>>
>>73234283
>everyone with a vaguely right of center opinion is someone from a pol raid
>>
Is this a b8?
Why the fuck should anyone go to /v/
You guys arenĀ“t allowed to talk about politics wich made you a buch of sjw supporting faggots
>>
i miss /v/ before the /v/gas brought every fucking retard from reddit and neogaf to the site.
>>
I honestly don't think we should be fighting as the americans at least for part of the game. Maybe as the French so you can get that feeling that you can really feel the impact of fighting to defend your homeland. My great grandfather actually fought on the side of Austia-Hungary but I doubt we'll be able to play form the "enemie's" viewpoint
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.