[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have let him down.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: enochpowell1.jpg (45 KB, 485x599) Image search: [Google]
enochpowell1.jpg
45 KB, 485x599
You have let him down.
>>
Sorry Disney... the kikes are to sneaky...
>>
>>73223074
As Hitchens would say, if he'd let criticism of religion prevail over criticism of race, his point would be deserving of more credit these days.
>>
>>73223268

>Race is a social construct
Oh shit nigga what u doin
>>
>>73223528
I'm not saying that. Btw, how's London these days, heard they got a new leader.
>>
>>73223268
Hitchens was a kike who was responsible in part for the breakup of apartheid and bad shit happening to your cousins through his cocksucker agenda
>>
>>73223800
That's what I'd call a farfetched assumption.

Btw I'm not very concerned with South Africa, we got problems with different types of niggers here.
>>
>>73223074
No, our parents did. Now we have to live with their horrible choices.
>>
>>73223800

I personally prefer his kike brother
>>
>>73224089
this. The baby boomers almost single handedly have brought down western civilization
>>
>>73224381
Jews did though.
>>
>>73224554
You blame the Jews for literally everything. Muh Jews are greedy yet the invented communism. They hate Islam yet they help terrorists. You could have a group of muslims rape and kill your whole family, yet you with your dying breath would still blame Jews
>>
>>73224009
Indonesians or..?
>>
>>73224554
Nah. We brought this on ourselves. Can't really blame some smart Jews for taking advantage of the situation.
>>
>>73225196
No, are you fucking retarded? Antillians; (Jamaican-tier degeneracy)
>>
>>73224902
>>73225300

Much kikeshilling on /pol/ today
>>
I live in Enoch Powell's old constituency where he was an MP for 14 years. This city is now one of the most diverse in the country and also happens to be one of the biggest shitholes too. In fact it was named the 5th worst city in the world.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_midlands/8435823.stm
>>
>>73227242
Looks like it could be such a beautiful place without muslims.
>>
>>73226535
whats wrong with them?
>>
>>73228025
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0B1UkdrOf0
>>
>>73228025
Still, Moroccan muslims are the worst.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qZpMuAeFHc
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.