[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the light in the darkness? >Canadian defense mi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: basedsaj.jpg (142 KB, 650x367) Image search: [Google]
basedsaj.jpg
142 KB, 650x367
Is this the light in the darkness?

>Canadian defense minister urges B.C. youth to choose military over gangs

>"“You want to be part of a team and do something good? We have the military.”

>“We need to promote some of the wonderful organizations we have like the military, where you have a team together, you train together and, more importantly, you get the Canadian values instilled within you.”

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/british-columbia/canadian-defence-minister-urges-bc-youth-to-choose-military-over-gangs/article29781292/
>>
I don't care for the whole Sikhs are bro tier meme but if I had to choose a minority to come here it would be Sikhs hands down. Even Eastern Europeans I know don't assimilate as well as they do
>>
Canadian Kebab Slayer
>>
>>73221888
NICE TRIPS NOW PAY THE JIZYA
>>
>>73221727
he looks very assimilated with that huge rag on his head.
>>
>>73222298
Can mexicunts read? I said they're more assimilated than Eastern Europeans I know. HUGE difference from being assimilated dumb ass. I don't think it's a good idea getting you fucks to build the wall, somehow you'll ruin that like you ruin everything else
>>
>>73222298
whats on your head pedro, it better not be your hat on a hot day in the sun you fuck
>>
I am sikh AMA
>>
proof of turban
>>
>>73222612
you have a paki for a mayor now you cuck, you can't talk anymore
>>
>>73220779
>Canadian defense minister
He's a part-time Mexican Intellectual too.
>>
>>73222778
>pol
whats pol

and you have a black man in a white house
>>
>>73222298
If I saw a turban with an American flag pin on it, or with red, white and blue, I'd deem the wearer sufficiently assimilated.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.