[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Visit Kikebook >"State needs to fund my Art degree!"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 32456432.jpg (31 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
32456432.jpg
31 KB, 400x400
>Visit Kikebook
>"State needs to fund my Art degree!"
>"Cis people really need to die lol"
>"Donald Trump is LITERALLY Hitler and omg I can't believe people are defending him are you kidding me?!?!!?!?"
>"black lives don't just matter... black lives is the ONLY thing that matters...."

Considering deactivation but I have actual friends and we like to use the chat....
>>
I actually had exactly the same situation.

I manually eeleted everything I had ever posted there, deleted all the pics and info. Haven't opened the whole kikebook in 4 months. Still use the messenger daily. Works just fine.
>>
>>73218307
Normalfags GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: mark-zuckerberg-memes-1.png (331 KB, 640x658) Image search: [Google]
mark-zuckerberg-memes-1.png
331 KB, 640x658
Here's how to get your FB account deleted
Post this. It's that simple. Max 1 hour before they see it.
I'm serious, it happened to me.
>>
>visit kikebook
>post /pol/ opinions
>argue for hours with an ever increasing number of names that vanish as I get blocked
>plenty of friends and family share my views, but i'm always the conversation instigator as they're too timid to voice their beliefs openly

If you live in fear for what might happen if you voice your thoughts, they've already won. There's no reason to sit in quiet anger in the middle of a SJW circlejerk biting your tongue.
>>
>>73218307
i feel like you probably go looking for these things that bother you, because you don't really have much else to do
>>
>had to make a kikebook be job asked
>immediately feel disgusted, proceed to dectivate
>select "this is temporary", get response" your account will automatically be activated in 7 days"
>rage, say I have another account, close
>>
>>73219442

only after scrolling through my high school crushes...

Kidding. This stuff is literally front and center on my newsfeed.
>>
>>73218307
Is it really that bad? Through school and sixth form I've only met 2 Tumblrinas and they weren't anywhere near as bad as that.
>>
>>73219228
>unironically has "/pol" opinions
>>
>>73221841

I live in a Philadelphia suburb. They're everywhere
>>
>>73218307
Is this real life in murrica?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.