[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You don't hate your mother do you /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36
File: probably written by tranny.png (289 KB, 478x452) Image search: [Google]
probably written by tranny.png
289 KB, 478x452
You don't hate your mother do you /pol/?
>>
My mother took up smoking just so she could burn me with cigarettes.
>>
I don't hate her
I just don't like her
>>
I love both my parents.
>>
>>73217379
I simply don't like her.

My mom got a PhD in Electric Engineering yet she's still dumb as fuck. Never gave me a single useful advice in my ENTIRE life.

She now work in my own business. I tell her to Shut the fuck everytime she say something really stupid, which happen once every 1-2 days. Since I'm her son, there is nothing she can do about it.

Women, no matter how educated are only useful when being put in her place and ordered around by a man. Be it her father, her husband, or in my case, her son.
>>
>>73217379
My parents are wonderful and I love them both.
>>
>>73219477
This, only legitimate reason for disliking parents is if they are fucked in the head and sell your ass for drugs or something. Most kiddies who dislike their parents are just in need of a spanking.
>>
my first wet dream was about my mom
>>
My mom taught me to hate when women touch me

And I'm not a fag so I lost my virginity later than most (20) and only after a lot of therapy
>>
>>73219946
>Never gave me a single useful advice in my ENTIRE life
same here. my mom is more an obstacle than anything else
>>
>>73217379
I love my parents, they are great. They could have been a little bit more stern and put a bit more pressure on me but seeing how other peoples parents are it just feels ridiculous to complain.
>>
>>73217379
I do.

Highly intelligent yet single mother, leeched off the rest of my family for 10 years before finding an old man in another country she leech off too. She left me alone when I was 16 to go live with this guy.

And yet she was still a feminist that viewed everything masculine as toxic. She's also a bleeding heart liberal.

She has never helped me for anything.
>>
>>73217379
Nah she's a dumbo but she means well. Can't expect much from women. I do love her.
>>
File: 1462447174885.jpg (117 KB, 718x628) Image search: [Google]
1462447174885.jpg
117 KB, 718x628
I don't talk to her. Last time we talked we were having dinner, and I was talking to my dad about politics. Don't remember, probably something like the role of regulation in the housing / mortgage crisis. Anyway, it got heated, not in an angry way but just in a my-dad-raising-his-voice-because-I-don't-like-regulation kind of way, and suddenly my mom flips out and angrily says she "can't take it", but just completely interrupted the conversation and wouldn't stop fussing about it.

Dinner was over at this point, so I said something like "you're crazy, calm down, you're not in this conversation. I'll do the dishes, go upstairs, I don't know why you're upset." She thought I called her a cunt, I have no idea how when nothing I said sounded like the word cunt, and she comes over and punches me and starts screaming. It was so nuts. I just replied "holy shit, you're lucky I'm calm, what's wrong with you" or something, and she took this as a threat, and came back and grabbed my hair and was like "OR WHAT" and I said "I could legally knock your teeth out," then she she went nuts for a few seconds more and wailed about how a week ago I called her a name and went upstairs.

Shit was bizarre. She didn't hurt me because she's a weak old woman, but fuck. Don't need that kid of drama in my life. Decided I won't talk to her again except if in the far future she writes me a three page letter about how physical violence is not okay. This was a little over a month ago. Now just saving my money and waiting to move out.

Y'all should be happy if you have normal moms that don't go crazy periodically
>>
I do hate my mother, I haven't seen her in 5 years and haven't spoken to her for almost 9 years. She's a fucking treasonous bitch and I hope she rots.
>>
>>73217857
What? Why?
Tell me more.
>>
>>73220269

Well, I realized during my teen years, that since I'm her Child there nothing she can do against me, and that I don't have to put up with any of her shit.

>Nagging
Shut up mom
>Stupid advice
Shut up mom
>Tell me her stupid stories
Shut up mom
>Say stupid thing at company meeting
Shut up mom (but not in front of my other employee)

It's good to be the Child.
>>
>>73217379
honestly, among me and my siblings, i think i'm the only one how doesn't.
>>
>tfw great parents who did the best they could for me
>>
File: sad retarded pepe.png (51 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
sad retarded pepe.png
51 KB, 657x527
>>73217379
>parents got divorced
>now mothers a sloot
>Feels bad man
>>
I wouldn't say I hate her but I don't like her either. I hardly ever talk to her and avoid her as much as I can, only keeping a pretense of a relationship in case I need something from my parents down the road (which hopefully I never will again).

I've thought about why I have such dislike for my parents but can't put my finger on it. And while I accept responsibility for my current life circumstances, I do blame them for the way I ended up, to a large degree.
>>
>>73219946
Also this. I don't think either of my parents ever gave me a single piece of useful advice or guidance. My dad was beyond useless, never taught me a single thing about being a man.
>>
File: Trumps Coming.png (193 KB, 523x270) Image search: [Google]
Trumps Coming.png
193 KB, 523x270
>>73217379
Oh look, Feminist Marxists doing whatever they can to destablilize and break up traditional families. What a surprise. They don't even pretend to advocate for women or equality any more. They're just blatantly using it as a front to destroy the family.

The person who wrote this needs to be found, beaten, raped, beaten again, and hanged.

DAY OF THE ROPE, FUCKING WHEN, WHITE MAN?
>>
>>73217379
>A feminist magazine shitting on maternal roles
>>
>>73217379

>Feminists create the most single moms.
>Suddenly moms are bad!

kek

Stupid bitches.
>>
>>73217379
I miss my mother.
She died when I was 24.
>>
>>73223768
Hang in there, lad.
>>
My mother taught me that liking women was a sin and now I'm sexually attracted to children.
>>
>>73222786
What film is that from?
>>
>>73225342
Looks like Tombstone to me senpai.
>>
File: 1453694366038.jpg (90 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1453694366038.jpg
90 KB, 400x388
>>73217379
My Mom is too soft and my autistic older leddit brother breaks shit in her house and goes on hissy-fits whenever something slightly annoying happens to him.

Glad I lived with my Dad
>>
>>73217379
Am I one of only three other people ITT who had loving parents?
>>
File: 1461323989720.jpg (87 KB, 531x505) Image search: [Google]
1461323989720.jpg
87 KB, 531x505
>>73217379
>Mother taught me how to defend myself if another woman attacks me.
>she told me to never be a white knight.
>she taught me how to cook and how to clean the house.
>tfw she's gone now
>mfw she never saw her grandchildren
>>
I love my Mum to bits.
>>
>>73217379
My mother is a traditional englishwoman that will slap my shit for the slightest mistake when it comes to table etiquette.

I missed a lot of meals when I was younger because of it but I was better for it
>>
>>73217379
Why do women hate their moms
>>
File: homelessman.jpg (108 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
homelessman.jpg
108 KB, 1080x720
>>73217379

My mom loaded me full of medications. Then kicked me out when I couldn't find a job. Now I'm a homelessfag.
>>
mothers are women.
Women are cancer.

I don't hate my mom, but PERSONALLY I dislike her.
>>
>>73217379
My mother was a stupid single mother by 18 because she got pregnant on purpose by a fling when she was fighting with my "father" and when I was 5 she told him the truth that I wasnt his son.

rest of my life was
>mentally and physically abused by her
>mentally and physically abused by either her boyfriends or her three husbands
>dumping toxic bullshit on me without warning and flipping the fuck out on me for shit I didnt even do
>kicked me out of the house in high school for 3 months and lived on the streets because I wouldnt walk 3 miles and back to buy her a chocolate bar
>not allowed to have friends or hobbies
>told me to go to a food bank once when I hadnt eaten for 3 days and asked for some food
>tried to jam her 4th husband down my throat and meet him on fathers day of all days, i refused and she flipped out

This is the price of feminism
>>
>>73217379
I love her when she's supporting, I hate her when she's nagging.
Typical mother-son relationship I'd say.
>>
>>73217379
I broke up with my toxic mom
>encouraged me to date a gay nigger
>was disappointed I didn't do drugs
>asked me to do cocaine when I was 10
>told me she wished I could grow up to date a nigger when I was 6
>wants Hilary Clinton to be president
>hates Trump
>thinks the huffington post is the most fair and unbiased news source
>>
My parents are literal retards. I have nothing in common with them. They aren't bad people just not people I want in my life.
>>
Nah I do, she's a crazy cunt that literally cannot do anything without a man and she can't keep a man because she's crazy. She's college educated but has known absolutely fucking nothing since I was a kid. Not to mention he stole my inheritance because she thought I was too young to know what it was (I was 13) and made up lies in court to keep me from seeing my father. She used to attack me if I got too pissed at her shit (like going to Paris for 2 weeks instead of getting her 8 year old daughter a Christmas present) then complaining about how poor she is. And the cunt used to assault me when I was a kid. All she is useful for is a free college education and eve that is a fucking stretch. Women are worse than children and I hate them so fuckin much
>>
I literally just mailed her a Mother's Day card.

My mom is awesome, and I never appreciated how great she was until I went off to college and heard about how shitty everyone else's mom is.
She's a great role model and generally a great parent. I pity the poor saps on this board who grew up with an abusive, negligent, or single mom.
>>
File: 1360086595761.png (279 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
1360086595761.png
279 KB, 500x384
>the concept of respecting your parents despite their faults no longer exists

Now I know what that 8-year old meant when he commented on a Led Zeppelin video.
>>
>>73226558
Around Fort Washington?
>>
>tfw missed out on the advantage of growing up with 2 good parents that stuck together
>>
>>73217379
When I broke up with my gf, my mother took her side and just spilled feminist propaganda, as if I was some kind of monster. She was always scheming behind my back with this gf, is a complete retarded slut - I dont care if she slept with some guys, but she got involved with a drug addict because she pittied him - and overall just do irrational stuff all the fucking time. I really don't know how she managed to survive until now, because she is seriously fucked in the head.
>>
My mother pushed us to go to school, do good, join the military as a last resort.

>mother loves me and my family
>still thinks I'm struggling so gives me money, would feel bad if I turned her down
>sweet lady

Couldn't ask for a better mother and grandma to my son.
>>
She's a fat annoying cunt, and I love her to death
>>
>>73222606
>My dad was beyond useless, never taught me a single thing about being a man.
this.

everything i learned came from here, >>>/diy/, or tutorials on youtube
>>
File: barb.jpg (122 KB, 1251x802) Image search: [Google]
barb.jpg
122 KB, 1251x802
>>73219477
>>73220046
>>73220383
>>73222162
>>73225539
>>73226098
>>73226089
>>73226994
FEELS
FUCKING
GOOD
LADS
>>
>>73226758
Yikes...hang in there lad.
>>
>>73220820
Unlucky senpai
>>
My mom always had the best intentions for me growing up.
>>
>>73226089
>anime fag
>father

I want off this ride.
>>
>>73217379
Yes i love my mom very much. She did the best she could raising a child as a widow. She stood by my side when I was a piece of shit. She knew it but she also knew I was better than that and helped me become the man I am today.
>>
>>73227057

No I'm in California, I've been almost everywhere around here.
>>
>>73217379
i hate everyone
>>
>>73228386
This honestly
>>
>>73217379
my mom is dead, i didn't hate her but she was pretty mean sometimes ... MAGA
>>
>>73227858
Thanks man. My lifes truly become better without her toxicness around, and I turned into someone decent. I dont even leafpost around here :^)
>>
>>73217379
Nope. Didn't earn it. A damn stupid drunk.
>>
>>73228116
Cute daughterus don't make themselves
>>
>>73226089
that sucks dude. but if she taught you those things then she's a pretty based mom unit
>>
File: 1462052693544.jpg (59 KB, 655x527) Image search: [Google]
1462052693544.jpg
59 KB, 655x527
>>73217379

I thought this site was shutting down.
>>
>>73217379
>You don't hate your mother do you /pol/?
Of course not. I had a loving and supporting family all around. Some times I wonder how I ended up here at all.
>>
>millenials who hate their parents because they were "distant", or "didn't give them good advice", or were "emotionally abusive" or whatever other cop out they have

This is why we need to bring back corporal punishment.
Everyone these days is so unbearably narcissistic
>>
>>73217379
>>73228236
>>
>>73217379

my mum's dead lol
>>
>>73228173
My mother was and is a selfish cunt, haven't spoke to her in a long time.
I'll be going my grandmas this Mother's Day, hasn't heard a single word from her own daughter in months.
>>
My mother was so awful she actually lost custody of me to my dad, and that usually never happens fuck her
>>
>>73219946
Edgy. I feel bad for your mom having a piece of shit like you disrespecting her.
>>
I don't hate my mom, but I definitely resent some shit she pulled when I was growing up. She wasn't evil or anything, just made a bunch of dumb decisions that clearly were not in her kid's best interests.
>divorces my dad, who was/is bro tier, because she wanted to slut around, even though I later found out my parents were swingers, apparently this wasn't enough for my mom
>marries a nutcase Vietnam vet that had significant anger/PTSD issues, he was a verbally abusive prick that I generally hated and avoided whenever possible
> when I was 16, divorces him, thankfully, but then goes right back into raging slut mode and pretty much doesn't even try being a parent to me, as a result I barely manage to graduate high school because I skip class so much my senior year
>the minute I graduate she splits town to move in with some new guy out of state, I'm still 17 at this point, I'm literally homeless now, couch surfing for a few months until my dad offers to have me live with him
>I turned out OK for the most part, thankfully my dad and grandparents picked up the slack whenever they could, which helped immensely
My mom is now semi-retired, overweight, has mental health issues, and is alone, probably for good. I mostly just feel sorry for her, because not only was she a shit parent, but her terrible decision making skills have left her in a pretty sad state.
>>
>>73226994
This.
My mom was (now that I look back at it) an angel, putting up with my childish idiocy while making an active effort to mold me into a decent human being.

God bless her. Seriously.
>>
>>73217379
My mom's mom died before I was born. She had colon cancer. She was at Sloan Kettering Memorial Hospital in the early 80's before I was born in 87. She had had radiation and they wanted to see if the cancer was gone. It was and they got the radiology results. That night, she was sedated still and had an IV of saline and a tube for air. An intern switched the tubes, and she drowned in her sleep.
I never met her.
I miss you Beverly.
My mom never had a mom to tell her how to be a mom.
If you are reading this email, call, talk to, text, tweet, snapchat, instagram, periscope, whatsapp, Skype, your mom and tell her you love and and give her a big hug for Beverly.

May her memory be a blessing.

I love you mom.

Amen.

>>73228236
>>
>>73217857
That's one of the few things my mom didn't do to me (she didn't smoke). She squeezed my balls until I passes out twice. Somehow they still work. She forced me to eat dog shit. No one cared.
>>
>>73225480
>Looks like Tombstone
Thank you, good sir
>>
>>73228455
No problem anon, just be the best person you can, and try to be a good parent to your kids if you ever have any. After the shit I went through growing up, my goal is to just be a good parent to my kids, when and if I have some.

this is me...
>>73229687
>>
>>73217379
I don't. She has Borderline Personality Disorder and refuses treatment because whoever diagnosed her is an "oppressive male who hates women". And my father feels too sorry for her to demand she seek help.

This makes the house very difficult to be in. Especially when I'm taking 8 courses at university and commuting 2 hours each way.

So I live on a sponge on campus for most of the year and don't need to be around her. When I graduate in a few months, I'll get a job and take my sister out of there.

I don't hate her, she's just toxic to be around and my dad won't help us.
>>
File: heart.jpg (242 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
heart.jpg
242 KB, 1280x1024
>>73230017
p.s. My grandfather, a Harvard educated lawyer won a multi-million dollar malpractice settlement against Sloan-Kettering Memorial Hospital but that won't bring Beverly back.

STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING.

Call your Mom.

Talk to her.

Tell her you love her.

Hug her as hard as your sour permits.

You'll never know when she will be gone and you will miss it like nothing else you can imagine even if you disagree now.

Please.
>>
>>73217379
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...
>>
>>73230084
I care anon. Thats horrible. Whats your life like now? Are you ok?
>>
File: heart2.jpg (250 KB, 693x600) Image search: [Google]
heart2.jpg
250 KB, 693x600
>>73230274
Get her to see an endocrinologist. I believe BPD is an endocrine disorder mostly, with auto-immune components. Less estrogen (and testosterone) and she will feel better, and you will feel better. She is in pain. She needs your help. Please help her. She gave you life. Give her peace.

>>73228236
>>
File: thatpoppy6.jpg (433 KB, 640x959) Image search: [Google]
thatpoppy6.jpg
433 KB, 640x959
>>73229933
Same.
Amen brother.
>>73228236
>>
>>73229687

Right there with you except my stepfather beat the shit out of me my whole childhood and Crazy Kathy has a pill problem on top of the mental problems. Toxic moms do exist and do terrible damage to everyone around.

>r9k
>>
>>73230312
*soul not sour.
>>
>>73230312
This Jew is right.

Respect your elders and be amazed at the blessings life sends your way.
>>
>>73230574
I'm sorry. May you find peace, and may they.
Love,
anon.
>>73228236
>>
>>73217857
fpbp
>>
>>73225124
I hope your joking. Shit man. Its ok to like girls.
>>
File: cheese2.jpg (237 KB, 1400x990) Image search: [Google]
cheese2.jpg
237 KB, 1400x990
An ex's mom and dad punched and kicked their daughters on the floor for not doing shit that they didn't even say to do in the first place or something that was waiting to be done (e.g. not having finished their laundry because they were waiting on another sibling to finish with the washer). Hated those goddamn nigger parents so much. Girlfriend didn't even like being black--whitest black girl I've ever known.

I miss her.
>>
>>73229687
She gave you life. Give her peace. Help her how you can. I'm sorry if she hurt you.
Honestly.
Love,
anon

If you need a place to stay you are welcome here. My heart and doors are open for those in need.
I've been homeless too.
You can't believe how much better it gets.
When I was 17 my mom had me placed involuntarily into a mental hospital for teens for 72 hours because I came out as gay.

I love her dearly. Love does not know hate.

skype is systemicabortion

>>73228236
>>
>>73227233
this made me smile
>>
File: chess.jpg (71 KB, 551x608) Image search: [Google]
chess.jpg
71 KB, 551x608
>>73229497
In order to forgive her, you must first forgive yourself.

>>73228236
>>
File: 1325209251958s.jpg (2 KB, 117x127) Image search: [Google]
1325209251958s.jpg
2 KB, 117x127
>>73230312
>You'll never know when she will be gone and you will miss it like nothing else you can imagine even if you disagree now.

You made me shed a tear.

I come to this place for memes, not feels.
>>
>>73229423
Please call her. Say you are sorry.Hug her. Beg for her forgiveness. It takes less energy to love than hate. She gave you life, the greatest gift of all, no matter what she said or did, you will always love her until the day you die.

Love,
anon

>>73228236
>>
>all these dysfunctional relationships
suddenly all the sexism makes sense
>>
She's not my favorite person. I have my reasons.
>>
>>73217857
Sorry, but I laughed pretty hard at this
>>
Not really. Commanding as fuck BUT loyal to the 'family above all' belief. Also worked her ass off for the entire life. So there's more respect than love. I'm also making sure that she gets what she needs for the rest of her life.
>>
>>73230322
are these the worst kind of 4chan posters?
>>
>>73230455
I appreciate the concern, my Hebrew friend, but my mom went through menopause about 8 years ago and these symptoms have been around before and after.

Regardless, I'm quite up to speed with the endocrinology field in regards to sports medicine. Do you have any studies that I can take a look at regarding the hormone-BPD link you mentioned? I'm very interested.
>>
I love my parents too. I'm not some edgelord teenage faggot with mommy issues. Jezebel is cancer. Any woman who reads that shit needs to be culturally enriched by some syrians
>>
>>73229416

Mourner's Kaddish

This ancient prayer has been on the lips of Jewish mourners around the world for centuries.

Yitgadal v'yitkadash sh'mei raba. B'alma di v'ra chirutei, v'yamlich malchutei, b'chayeichon uv'yomeichon uv'chayei d'chol beit Yisrael, baagala uviz'man kariv. V'im'ru: Amen.
Yitgadal v'yitkadash sh'mei raba.
B'alma di v'ra chirutei,
v'yamlich malchutei,
b'chayeichon uv'yomeichon
uv'chayei d'chol beit Yisrael,
baagala uviz'man kariv. V'im'ru: Amen.

Y'hei sh'mei raba m'varach
l'alam ul'almei almaya.

Yitbarach v'yishtabach v'yitpaar
v'yitromam v'yitnasei,
v'yit'hadar v'yitaleh v'yit'halal
sh'mei d'kud'sha b'rich hu,
l'eila min kol birchata v'shirata,
tushb'chata v'nechemata,
daamiran b'alma. V'imru: Amen.

Y'hei sh'lama raba min sh'maya,
v'chayim aleinu v'al kol Yisrael.
V'imru: Amen.

Oseh shalom bimromav,
Hu yaaseh shalom aleinu,
v'al kol Yisrael. V'imru: Amen.

Exalted and hallowed be God's great name
in the world which God created, according to plan.
May God's majesty be revealed in the days of our lifetime
and the life of all Israel -- speedily, imminently, to which we say Amen.

Blessed be God's great name to all eternity.

Blessed, praised, honored, exalted, extolled, glorified, adored, and lauded
be the name of the Holy Blessed One, beyond all earthly words and songs of blessing,
praise, and comfort. To which we say Amen.

May there be abundant peace from heaven, and life, for us and all Israel,
to which we say Amen.

May the One who creates harmony on high, bring peace to us and to all Israel.
To which we say Amen.
>>
My parent's are far from perfect but I love them both to death.
>>
>>73231190
I owe her nothing friend, she abandoned us and forced my father to work his ass off to barely keep a roof over our heads.
>>
I don't agree with her liberal politics, but I love her and my dad more than anything.

Fucking love my parents, my brother is another matter.
>>
>>73230685

Thanks bro heme. It gets better for me every year. Their still a fucked up pair but that's why I live 3000 miles and 3 time zones away.
>>
I fucking love my parents.
>>
>>73227057
fort washington NYC? UWS repping
>>
>>73217379
No. Just how she raised me but it could be worse.
>>
We have a rocky relationship at best. She tries to instill her will upon me because my father (whom I love to the end and has taught me a great deal) lets her be too controlling. Your mother does not know best, you live your own life and only you know what is best for your life.
>>
>>73217379
My mother had 4 unplanned pregnancies from 4 different men. She was a meth addict for most of my childhood. If it weren't for my grandparents we probably would have been homeless. She constantly quit her jobs, I don't even know how many she's had. All she talks about is her problems and shit talks other people.

Yes. I hate my mother. She's a terrible, lying, manipulative piece of shit who has lived off welfare most of her life.
>>
>>73231190
Man fucking gina.
>>
>>73217379
I hate my mother. She has stolen thousands from my cuck of a dad while being a literal succubus everywhere she goes. She has slept with her sisters husband on two separate occasions and is known in my small town by the washed up old worthless "alphas" that desperately try to find a purpose in pussy even in their older age. She lied about having a terminal illness for sympathy and power over people.

She deserves all the hate and in my opinion; a burning at the stake would not be an unreasonable punishment. I wish he had the balls to have charged her for stealing our thousands of dollars worth of property and pawning everything she could get her hands on. She's an awful excuse for a human being and i hope she's suffering somewhere, tortured and kept like an animal by one of the random degenerates she fucks every other night.

I hate you mom, with every fiber of my being. I am not even my fathers actual son. All i have to thank her for is forcing the harshness of reality on me and red pill me by being such a disgusting whore that it was impossible not to see what was wrong with society.
>>
File: 1461918475293.gif (880 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1461918475293.gif
880 KB, 500x500
>tfw have a healthy relationship with my parents

Fuck, I try to at least go see them once a month.
>>
>>73231190
>She gave you life, the greatest gift of all

wow it sure takes a lot of effort to lie on your back and absorb cum, and then have a surgeon slice your abdomen and yank out the baby while you're completely numb from the chest down
>>
I love my parents. They divorced when I was 14 though. In retrospect, I think my dad did some shady stuff with other women though. He's had like 10 different girlfriends after the divorce.

Still hang out with him a lot.
>>
>>73217379
My mother is an exemplar of the female genre.
She works hard as a teacher , cleans the house, pays for my college education,goes to church , is loyal to my dad, she's raised with conservative values and respect for marriage because her father was a scumbag.
She also tells her female students to stop acting like slots, not that it'd work but bonus for the effort
>>
My mother's awesome. During my childhood, she was attentive and nurturing. During my teenage years, she was lassiez-faire. If I ever have a child, I'll raise them just like she raised me.
>>
File: tired.png (536 KB, 671x805) Image search: [Google]
tired.png
536 KB, 671x805
>>73217379

I don't really have much of a relationship with my mother even though I still live at home, she's very stoic and a workaholic and I always got the impression she saw having a daughter as just another job.

We never fought and she was never a bitch, but we also never had any intimacy, can't remember her hugging me or saying she loved me. She feels more like an aunt I'm congenial with. My dad's a bit better, but still feels more like a cool uncle than a father.

Thanks feminism for pushing the working women meme.
>>
My parents had a lot of problems, but they loved me and sacrificed a lot to make sure we didn't end up out on the street. I could never hate them. The very idea of it is baffling.
>>
Mine is dying and my father enjoys making her suffer. I would sooner die than abandon her.
>>
>>73232435
>tits detected
>>
>>73232435
she loves you. you gotta know that.
>>
>>73227036
>Parents can't be assholes that mistreat their children, it is always the kids who are in the wrong
>>
>>73217379
My mother is a die-hard leftist feminist, Mona Sahlin-style. One day after we had been swimming in a lake, she came into my room, screaming and shouting at e, accusing me of fondling a teenage girl and touching her breasts. I never did such a thing, but she was so angry at me, asking me to deescribe her. She claimed that the girl was a friend of her's daughter. She screamed at me until I started to give a description, which made her even angrier. She said things like "you can never touch a girl without her saying you can!" which made me afraid of girls for over 10 years.

To this day I do not Know if she really tought I did it, or if she made it all up to teach me to "respect women"
>>
>>73230084
What the fuck. greentext please
>>
>>73222786
You're right, I've seen this manifest in other ways.

Back in the day when we had racist relatives, we just shrugged it off and made jokes at their expense.

The modern left suggests cutting them out of your life completely. It's fucking ridiculous.
>>
A crazy bitch who fucked up my childhood up until my late teens.

The only reason why I have not killed myself is because my Dad worked his ass off to support the family and was too exhausted from work to deal with the crazy bitch mistreating her children.

She is mentally unstable, has poor decision making skills and acts irrationally by letting emotions take over and fails to see it if she is in the wrong.

Of course I do take responsibility for all my actions and I am glad I took care of myself as a kid in regards of looking beyond parents for education in terms of life advice, but I haven't talked to her for 2 years now and never will again.

I hope she rots in hell, also for destroying my ability to trust girls or relationships which left me unable to maintain a relationship with a girl or actually feel a deep connection to another human being.

Basically I hate everyone including myself, I view our existence as inherently worthless. If you dig deep enough you come to this truth, the only thing keeping me going are self help and language therapy concepts where you basically.change your perception and delude yourself with a made up positive story.
>>
>have great parents who always support me
>still fail at life
>>
File: 1461889723258.jpg (67 KB, 680x1020) Image search: [Google]
1461889723258.jpg
67 KB, 680x1020
>contempt.
>>
>>73217379
I luv both my mums! :-)
>>
>>73232615

Whenever I tell her I love her she goes "oh, thanks" and has described our relationship as "alright I guess". It's like being friendzoned by your own mum.
>>
>>73233288
atta boy
>>
>>73217379
My mother cheated multiple times, even after she was forgiven the first time. I feel she betrayed our family and our culture.
>>
>>73231927

>. All i have to thank her for is forcing the harshness of reality on me and red pill me by being such a disgusting whore that it was impossible not to see what was wrong with society.

This
>>
>>73233045
Calm down that boner, aquafresh.
>>
>>73233146
you're just a nihilist, shit happens
>>
>>73217379
Well I'm not giving her a phone call if that's what you're asking.
Alcoholism and anti depressants killed the mother I knew and after she got through it she's an entirely different person.
>>
>>73217379
I actually do, as I was raised by a single mom.
>>
>>73217379
mom died of cancer 6 years back. Still did a half decent job raising me. Accepted all my weirdness, while not enabling it. Never used my aspbergers diagnosis to justify anything.

R.I.P. mother. A person too innocent and forgiving for this world
>>
>>73230312
I would kill every member of my family for a million, I don't give a Fuck about them but the cash would be nice.
I actually enjoy hurting my mother's feelings. I also ignore my nieces and nephews( never held or touches the nephew, on purpose and ignored my sister's when they were pregnant) because I actually like to hurt them and let them know I hate them.
>>
>have quality mother
>worked as cop
>father also cop
>happy family life
>had good childhood and lived in nice houses and attended nice schools etc
>parents always willing to help me out with expenses and bills when I was young adult
>mother retired early with a nice pay off and pension
>here's 10k son just because
>mother's generally hidden power level of slight racism and xenophobia appears
>hidden in past because cop and had to be fair and compassionate
>now doesn't give the slightest fuck and just says how it is
>mfw
>>
File: 1437587627638.jpg (878 KB, 986x1369) Image search: [Google]
1437587627638.jpg
878 KB, 986x1369
>>73217857
>>73218952
>>73219946
>>73220269
>>73220407
>>73220959

Jesus Christ, lads, is this what the family unit is reduced to in the west? No wonder you're getting ethnically replaced by Arabs.
>>
I do.

She had something post-partum after my youngest brother was born, never addressed it, and went bugshit crazy.

Drove my Dad off. Moved in with her mother at age 42. Refused treatement, refused to work, became a trend-driven feminist and psychiatry buff.

Ruined my two younger brothers, and the work of her three previous generations.

Damn. That felt good to write.
>>
>>73217379
I cant fucking believe a feminist website would run a story like this
>>
>>73233773
>tfw no red pilled family member
>tfw nobody to bitch about niggers with
>>
>>73217857

nice danskjävel
>>
I had a toxic father.

While my mother was flawed, she was a more loving parent to me than my father ever was. That and she actually tried to teach me useful life lessons.
>>
>>73233813
Fuck them, I don't owe my family shit.no idea why I hate them by I do and go out of my way to hurt their feelings. I am planning on if boring mothers day completely and not even showing up for the family dinner 10 miles away. Just gonna ignore them totally because I know it will hurt that bitch and by extension ruin everyone else's day.
No clue why I hate then
>>
>>73220226

expand on this please
>>
>>73217857
you gonna cry about it again, pussy boy?

your mom was right, you're a little bitch
>>
>>73234256
Spotted the guy who got punched out and kicked by both his parents.
>>
>>73220820
edgy
>>
>>73234376
hahaha nah actually my parents were divorced but got along well and were nice

i just thought that would strike a chord with the dude
>>
>>73217379
Hell no. I love my mother. She's a traditional caregiver who never neglected her children to pursue some retarded career. She never smoke or drank and taught us right from wrong. She wasn't overbearing, but also wasn't too carefree. Pushed me to do my best, but was there when I failed. My father is fantastic too.

As a teen I thought my parents were good, nothing to brag about... Then I've seen what other people's parents are like and I've come to realize how good i had it. My parents provided near perfection when rearing me.
>>
My parents have been together for 39 years, raised 4 kids, everyone besides me is close but I hate them all. I actually enjoy the thought of hurting them emotionally, I am already happy as shit thinking about how sad my mom will be when I flat out ignore her on mother's day. Hope the bitch cries and it ruins her din err with my sister's. Fuck them all.
>>
>>73234893

why m8

did they beat on you or something
>>
>>73234085
Have you considered it's because you're a edgy faggot?
>>
>you should marry a single mum
>the government pays for that
>when are you going to buy a house so I can move in?
>your father bashed me (he never)
>I'm off to the pub
>why drive when you can catch a bus?
>>
>>73234893
This is odd. I'm not gonna flame you. I just wanna know why.
>>
>>73231963

But that's not healthy you Loser
>>
>>73222606
>needing someone to teach you to be a man
>>
>>73235268
t. butthurt angsty manchild
>>
>>73233146

you should stop lying to yourself, it doesn't make it easier
>>
>>73235248
I feel nothing for her but just get enjoyment hurting her. Don't like her touching me, ignore her, :O n easy want my grandparents to die so I can tell her there is nothing connecting us any more.I fucking hate her, no idea why but I get angry thinking about her.
>>
I don't know if I "hate" my mother but I certainly don't love her. In fact, I refuse to say "I love you" to my parents whenever either of them say it, and they say it a lot. Like every fucking telephone call.

I'm really resentful towards my mother for the way that she raised me. I was the youngest sibling and my older brother and sister constantly would bully me. They would hit me, and the second I would hit back my mom would be all "HEY NO FIGHTING." It caused me to be someone who is passive. Like, I wouldn't stand up for myself to a degree that is considered normal. Kids bully me in school? I'd just sit there and take it.

That is the opposite of what a man should be. No successful man is passive. He influences the world. He stands up for himself. Every fucking man we know throughout history went out and got shit done. He didn't sit there and react to the world.

It just really pisses me off the way my mother raised me. I think she negatively impacted my earning potential as an adult.

I will call her and wish her a happy mother's day but I'm not going to say "I love you" or be emotional about the day at all.
>>
My parents divorced when I was around six, but I've been lucky enough to say I have a very healthy relationship with both of them.
>>
>>73235406

say that to my face not online fucker and see what happens
>>
>>73217379
My mother is a whore who destroyed the family when I was in the seventh grade and has been a welfare-sucking disability fraud ever since. She enables the degenerate lifestyles of my younger siblings who are very unlikely to ever become productive members of society.
My grandparents on her side are equally disappointed with her and I talk to and visit them far more regularly.
My dad's pretty great, though.
>>
>>73235546
Sounds like you have some issues dude. Or you are not telling us about the times she smoked crack in the living room
>>
>>73217379
>not wanting to marry your mother when you were a child.
>>
>>73235835
i-i'm s-sorry.
>>
>>73219477
right here baby, donald trump is right.
>>
God damn this is edgy
>>
>>73217379
She has her good sides, but she is too toxic and let her kids grow up around a drug addict who needed attention all day on stole from everyone to get his drugs money. I will never forgive her for ruining her 3 kids.
>>
>>73217379
If woman could be able to build healthy relationship with anyone she wouldn't become a single mother so no.
>>
>>73231152
Thanks anon! You just made my Shabbat!
Love,
jewanon

https://youtu.be/otP54vrpOJ4

Watch for more tears
>>
>>73230947
I'm sorry. Forgive yourself first, then all others. Then be at peace.
Amen
Shabbat Shalom!
>>
I love my mom she's truly amazing.
>>
>>73231514
Do it because its the right thing, not because you have to. We all have the same beating hearts, the same color blood, the same yearning, struggling souls.
Read Psalm 69
>>
>>73235546

probably got molested or something tbqh
>>
>>73231433
check if there are any on scihub d0t io its shabbat, i cannot now
Shabbat Shalom!
>>
>>73231451
Thank you!
Shabbat Shalom!
>>
>>73230990
Your mind is haunted, you love "mothers" and "humanity" rather than individual mothers and and people and go on to prescribe that others should act as though they and their parents are these ideas rather than actual people.

>I love her dearly. Love does not know hate.
You forget that neither does it know obligation. Without this it becomes a cruel paradoy of itself.
>>
>>73231503
thats the attitude i hope all of you have.

>>
>>73236436
I wasn't but I don't really remember my childhood at all. That is prob the weed and alcohol though
>>
File: 8546468.jpg (23 KB, 648x494) Image search: [Google]
8546468.jpg
23 KB, 648x494
My mom took a lot of shit from me and my brothers, I'll give her that. But she's emotionally immature, terrible with money and way overweight.
I used to just think it was normal for moms to be fat, but I work in healthcare and it terrifies me that she won't change her habits and end up dependent on the state for care.
She won't help herself
>>
>>73217379
My mom is negative about ambition and wants me to have a safe, secure wagecuck job until I drop dead. In addition to this, she continually acts passive aggressively towards me when I've already explained to her she doesn't need to do things that I don't ask of her.

Gib reasons why I shouldn't hate my mom for being an illogical woman
>>
>>73217379
No because she was the one who gave me some white genetics
Feels good man
>>73217857
Sorry to hear that
>>
>>73217379

Destroying the family is a necessary step to enable the adoption of communism, according to Karl Marx
>>
>>73230990
>skype is systemicabortion

Nice edgy user name you kike faggot.

Literally a kike faggot in this instance. You're trying to be all nice to people on here hahaha. You're pretty much the enemy of /pol/: a homosexual Jewish man.
>>
>>73231559

Please watch these videos for me. Especially the second and third ones.

https://youtu.be/smXBCs-fnKU

https://youtu.be/WvQtbTUo5S8

Love, anon
Shabbat Shalom!
>>
>>73231598
They love you more.
>>
>>73231768
Can you forgive her? Read Psalm 69 from her perspective. Please!
Then tell me your thoughts. Ok?
Love,
anon
Shabbat Shalom!
>>
>>73231880
?
https://youtu.be/WvQtbTUo5S8
>>
>>73231927
Read Psalm 69. Forgive yourself. Then forgive others. Try 3 times. Apart from that, let the LORD do HIS work.
Please
Love,
anon
Shabbat Shalom!
>>
>>73233813
>mothers literally torturing their male womyn-hating children to "even the playing field"
>"Why do you all not get along with your loving families??!"
>>
>>73232057
9 months of struggle. Watch the opening scene of the movie powder and read psalm 69. Some people never met their moms.

It could always be worse. It could always be better. Make the best of it.

Love,
anon

Shabbat Shalom!
>>
>>73217379
this might be pretty ironic or maybe its cultural(lel) but back in mexico my mom tried to drown me and my sister when we were kids.
she tried to apologize years later but then I noticed her putting arcenic in the candies she would leave us when she came to visit.

never spoke to her again after that
>>
>>73232350
LUCKY
>>
>>73220269
this. holy shit. wish my family unit is still intact but my mother chased away my father because she fucking nags and nit picks too much.

i live with my mom, i love her but god damn she's fucking driving me up the fucking wall with her useless advice and constantly questions me at every turn.
>>
>>73232489
I love you.
>>
File: 1403063410517.png (305 KB, 960x530) Image search: [Google]
1403063410517.png
305 KB, 960x530
>>73217379
JEZEBEL ADVOCATES DEFOOING NOW? WTF???
>>
File: 2xist.png (764 KB, 708x1168) Image search: [Google]
2xist.png
764 KB, 708x1168
>>73233146
Psalm 69. Read it. All of you who hate your moms. Imagine it from their perspective please. Do it for me, do it for you, do it for no reason. Do it!

Love,
anon

SHABBAT SHALOM!
>>
I'm loved by my parents, and I love them just as much. It's sad this site (especially /b/) is full of lonely man-children who blame all their depression and emptiness in their lives on the lack of having a girlfriend, and then crushing on a girl they claim is "love" that is and could never be mutual. They ignore their love for their parents and squander whatever feelings of emotional affection they have on someone of the opposite sex that doesn't deserve it, mainly because her attractiveness is far above their league.

I'll be saddened to see my parents go one day, and I know when they do, I can look forward to joining them. Say and do your worst /pol/. I'm loved and that's all that matters.
>>
>>73233634

Yitgadal v'yitkadash sh'mei raba.
B'alma di v'ra chirutei,
v'yamlich malchutei,
b'chayeichon uv'yomeichon
uv'chayei d'chol beit Yisrael,
baagala uviz'man kariv. V'im'ru: Amen.

Y'hei sh'mei raba m'varach
l'alam ul'almei almaya.

Yitbarach v'yishtabach v'yitpaar
v'yitromam v'yitnasei,
v'yit'hadar v'yitaleh v'yit'halal
sh'mei d'kud'sha b'rich hu,
l'eila min kol birchata v'shirata,
tushb'chata v'nechemata,
daamiran b'alma. V'imru: Amen.

Y'hei sh'lama raba min sh'maya,
v'chayim aleinu v'al kol Yisrael.
V'imru: Amen.

Oseh shalom bimromav,
Hu yaaseh shalom aleinu,
v'al kol Yisrael. V'imru: Amen.

Exalted and hallowed be God's great name
in the world which God created, according to plan.
May God's majesty be revealed in the days of our lifetime
and the life of all Israel -- speedily, imminently, to which we say Amen.

Blessed be God's great name to all eternity.

Blessed, praised, honored, exalted, extolled, glorified, adored, and lauded
be the name of the Holy Blessed One, beyond all earthly words and songs of blessing,
praise, and comfort. To which we say Amen.

May there be abundant peace from heaven, and life, for us and all Israel,
to which we say Amen.

May the One who creates harmony on high, bring peace to us and to all Israel.
To which we say Amen.
>>
>>73236382
I love you. She loves you more.
Shabbat Shalom
>>
File: image.jpg (641 KB, 1536x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
641 KB, 1536x1536
>fw great relationship with parents
>fw both still married cus not mentally ill degenerates
Feels great ngl. Maybe your parents wouldn't hate you if you weren't a cuck
>>
My mother disowned me when I confronted my dad on his child porn habit

This was after my dad told me he was filing a restraining order after I pushed him back

Will Jezebel accept me as one of their own now?
>>
>>73236520
I don't have time for all individual stories, I wish I did, but Hashem does. And Hashem listens.
Love is beyond obligation. Love is blind. And it'll open your mind.
>>
>>73236586
Psalm 69
Shabbat Shalom!
>>
>>73219946
I know exactly what you mean. Lets recount the journey of my strong, independent single mother.

>Has a perfect marriage to my successful day-trader father in Chicago in the 90's
>In the late 90's she divorces him because he wasnt having sex with her enough (I shit you not)
>Is getting paid a shit load in alimony and child support for about 6 years
>Does absolutely nothing to further herself, no education, no skills, no job experience
>Dad bails out of the US around 2005 and puts me in boarding school so he doesnt have to pay her a dime (Im actually pretty pissed at him about the boarding school but I digress)
>HURR DURR I know! ill be an interior decorator!
>Has none of the licenses or modern knowledge of the industry to become one
>Fails horribly, gets ripped off by client after client
>Marries a narcissistic, alcoholic millionaire for less than one year
>Divorces, gets nothing, and then uses what little money she has to move to Palm Beach, Florida because "LOL RICH PPL!"
>Shes now a self-proclaimed "Socialite"
>Does nothing but attend ballroom and charity events pretending to be wealthy
>In reality she moved to three different apartments in the same city over the course of four years because she couldnt make rent payments
>Over $100,000 in debt, credit is destroyed
>Dates some 50 year old manchild bad boy con-artist from Long Island who calls himself "Johnny Hamptons"
>Hes clearly cheating on her, but my mother thinks hell save him, he clearly never does
>Gets DUI
>HURR DURR I KNOW! Ill move to Los Angeles!
>Packs all her shit into her SUV and hauls ass to LA from South Florida in 3 days
>Gets a $1400/month dump of a studio apartment in the flats of Beverly Hills with no job and no money.
>Within less than a month she hates LA amd already wants to go back to Florida
>She is stuck in LA for two years, cant find a boyfriend
>Gets evicted from apartment
>Suckers some random British guy to drive her back to Florida
>I cease all contact with her
>>
>>73226873
are you a grill

I knew a girl like that
>met this white girl in foster
>mom was some kind of super lib
>mom would only hang out with black people
>they would abuse her and she would be gangraped by all of them all the time
>sold daughters virginity to couple of black people by age 12 for some crack
>would get super pissed and yell out liberal shit about racism if she ever said no
>was mad she told her she hated black people
>beat her and broke her ribs
>stabbed her a few times

that girl is fine now though but dayum.
>>
Would you marry a women who was like your mother?

Is this not the best measure of a parent?
>>
>>73217379
No my mum's great, she lost her virginity to my dad and has been a housewife ever since I was born.
>>
>>73236642
its a joke i meant to say systematic abortion while I was stoned talking to a friend about how the destruction of western europe and modern culture is analogous to systematic abortion.

CONTEXT
O
N
T
E
X
T
>>
>>73233146
>She is mentally unstable, has poor decision making skills and acts irrationally by letting emotions take over
so basically, she is a woman
>>
>>73236642
I have no enemies.
Read Psalm 69
>>
File: feelengland.jpg (152 KB, 952x629) Image search: [Google]
feelengland.jpg
152 KB, 952x629
I just wish I had been born to parents ready for the responsibility. I'm an accident born into a loveless relationship that ended within months; mother became a horribly neurotic person who later stayed in an abusive relationship for 16 years; and father cut contact as if he were a dindu. Now I'm an anxious recluse and my mother blames me for all her dissatisfaction in life.

Unemployed teenagers shouldn't have children. Also, Jezebel shouldn't exist.

>>73236586
They always encourage ambition at a young age, but fail to understand that working towards your ambitions doesn't just immediately yield results.

>>73237055
Could be a americlap thing, where parents seem to be encouraged to resent their children past a certain age and vice versa.
>>
>>73217379
mom probably cheated on my dad with another guy around her age, she was in her 40s when this happened.

but my relationship with my parents is mostly platonic
>>
>>73237231
>I don't have time for all individual stories, I wish I did, but Hashem does. And Hashem listens.

Then why act as though you do in your proscriptions?

>Love is beyond obligation. Love is blind. And it'll open your mind.

Absolutely true, which is why I take issue with the perversion of love you are pushing on people in this thread.
>>
>>73226089

Sounds awesome. I hope her upbringing paid off. You're browsing /pol/ and you're an anime faggot so doesn't look like it though.
>>
File: 4merchant.jpg (232 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
4merchant.jpg
232 KB, 640x800
>>73217379
For anyone in this thread who has lost a mom, or anyone dear to them, recently, or in the past, this is me chanting the jewish prayer for the dead.

http://www.reformjudaism.org/practice/prayers-blessings/mourners-kaddish

May their memories be blessings.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0VfZAq8zrcf
>>
>>73237055
We are all loved. I love you too.
Shabbat Shalom!
>>
>>73237407
You're right, it's possible. I live in a city with a small town personality and it's backwards, traditionally conservative, and deeply religious so it doesn't accurately represent the rest of America.
>>
>>73237227
Psalm 69
Read it aloud to her.
>>
My mother forced my father to quit his job and raise me and my brother. After we went to college, he realized he did nothing with his life and became depressed. My mother then nagged him for years for being unproductive, and he drank himself to death.

I moved halfway across the country and avoid talking to her at all costs.
>>
At least you guys have moms that are alive.

Granted I'm relatively well adjusted, but I always wonder what if
>>
>>73237501
I don't. I do my best with what I know.

What perversion of love am I pushing? Evidence? Be as specific and detailed as you can in explaining to me what you mean please.

Shabbat Shalom!
>>
File: 1419872097454s.jpg (3 KB, 125x121) Image search: [Google]
1419872097454s.jpg
3 KB, 125x121
>>73220212
>>
File: 1448741650476.png (765 KB, 1001x1001) Image search: [Google]
1448741650476.png
765 KB, 1001x1001
>tfw my whole family is red pilled and voting for trump
>>
>>73237910
Psalm 69
Forgive her or else you hold her pain, her mistakes in your heart, your soul.
>>
>>73220820
I hope you follow through and do move out. I moved, ignored my cunt mum and it destroyed her >:) 5 pages letters she's clearly spent time over that I throw straight in the bin. Feels good man.
>>
>>73237816
Thanks anon. I needed that.
>>
>>73228455
God any tales of revenge?
I want to hear about how she regrets what she did to you and begged for forgiveness but you told her to fuck off.
>>
What's it like to love your family?
>>
>>73217379
Yes I do
She mutilated me
She abused me
She nagged and bitched at me all day
She refused me food when I was a developing child
The favorite person in our family is literally a non white nigger niece
>>
File: 1455302638570.jpg (34 KB, 302x508) Image search: [Google]
1455302638570.jpg
34 KB, 302x508
>>73237979
>mfw none of the women in my house vote
not sure if good or unpatriotic
>>
>>73217379
Woman are evil demons
>>
>feel when can't stay at mums for a nice weekend or something because i will just end up fighting with my cock end step father again

Fucking hate the guy. There was only one time he was ever nearly pleasant to me, he asked me to come around to help with stuff, thought it would be a good chance to make amends. All weekend moving every piece of furniture out of the house, ripping up shitty old carpet, repairing shitty old funiture and putting new stuff down. The end of the last day he starts calling me lazy and that i didn't do my share because i didn't empty the dishwasher, didn't even know the fat cunt had one. Told him to get fucked, knocked the wheels of the heavy pieces of furniture so he couldn't get them back in the house without my help and left, started raining when i did.

He later told my mum i 'spat my dummy out' because I couldn't choose the movie we would watch, basically admitting he knew the real reason was a load of shit. His back was fucked, he couldn't have done an iota of that work without me doing at all for him. Basically called me over to do his work for him, then insult me at the end. Wish death on the bastard. Worst part is it makes me respect my mother less for being with him and actually love her a little for it, because she knows he is why i don't visit anymore.
>>
My mother is a jesus freak and racist as fuck(in the way a libshit is not in the redpilled way)
I have lots of issues with her but as far as moms go she isn't too bad.
My younger brother is her favorite though so the only real reason why she's not so bad is because she never really interfered with my life much
>>
>>73238249
love her a little less*
>>
>>73238303
Yeah my mom is a libtard racist also. Says nigger around me as a joke. Calls Obama a stupid nigger. Then she actually loves niggers and thinks most niggers are human.
>>
>>73237956
wrong flag

also, love my family
>>
>>73238448
she probably burned heaps of coal back in her younger years
>>
>>73217379
She died when I was 8, I can't help think how different and better my life would have turned out had she stayed alive.
>>
>>73237935
see
>>73237763
Also I will read Psalm 69 for those whose parents are alive but whom hold animosity in their heart of hearts towards them still:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Zp7abyWqbA
>>
>>73237283
sounds like your mothers entire life after divorce was based around trying to find another wealthy dude to marry

I know a couple of girls who rent shitty places in rich areas of Essex, wasting all the money they don't have hanging around expensive clubs and shit waiting for the rich kids to sweep them away. Of course all the rich young dudes know the game, fuck them and leave.
>>
>>73237979
Lucky!
Shabbat Shalom!
>>
>>73217379
I do. She's a psycho and she used to touch me way too inappropriately much, and watch me in the shower and shit. She screamed incoherently all the time had this power complex and instilled it in me, and I'm spending a lot of time and energy trying to eliminate it in myself. I haven't spoken to her in years, and that's never going to change.

I hate her and I hope she dies horribly. I sincerely will not feel anything but joy once that bitch drops dead.
>>
>>73238669
you know jamal some say it's you who ruins or betters your life, not others
>>
>>73217379
I don't. My mom bet the shit out of me, but it looks like kind of ok considering this thread
>>
>>73227036
>8-year old meant when he commented on a Led Zeppelin
I don't get the reference
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.