[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I explain social justice and why it's terrible to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (24 KB, 638x479) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
24 KB, 638x479
How do I explain social justice and why it's terrible to my parents?
>>
It's about breaking down every aspect of society and social norm so that liberals feel smug and self-righteous and can pat themselves on the back. Society is the way it is for a reason.
>>
>>73217260
Show them a couple SJWs in action they should understand.
>>
>>73217260
Simple, it's mob mentality.

It's the belief that justice is in the hands of the individual and not the law itself.

It's the belief that you have the right to ruin someones entire life, simply for something they said, and that there should be no repercussions for you doing so.

It's quite literally vigilantism.

There's a reason it's illegal.
>>
>>73217260
Feelings trumping rational thinking

With the obvious problem that emotions are subjective and can be manipulated into an organized mob mentality.

SJWs, similar to fascists, promote their opinions "or else..". No debate is allowed outside the established hugbox and anyone deviating will be attacked, ostracized and publicly humiliated by the mob
>>
>>73217260
Just tell them that social justice is about justice in the distribution of wealth and opportunities, and that you're personally in favor of injustice.
>>
>>73217260
Tell them it's the extremist version of liberalism. Tell them to think of how Concerned Mothers groups are portrayed as parody on television, but in real life.
>>
>>73217260

Why the concept of social justice when the concept of justice already exists.

To me this sounds like there might just be a difference between both. but since social justice is not justice then logically social justice cannot be just.
>>
File: tCQPHm.jpg (140 KB, 1280x998) Image search: [Google]
tCQPHm.jpg
140 KB, 1280x998
>>73217260
>>
your parents are irrelevant boomer cowards and you cant change them
concentrate on the youth
>>
>>73217260
act like one for a day
>>
>>73222537
>since social justice is not justice then logically social justice cannot be just.
>since Angela Merkel is not Germany then logically Angela Merkel cannot be German.
>since The Sun is not heat then logically The Sun cannot be hot
>since /pol/ is not the internet then logically /pol/ cannot be on the internet
>>
>>73217260

>Justice
>In her left hand, Lady Justice holds balance scales, which represent the weighing of evidence. When taken with the blindfold, the symbolism is that evidence must be weighed on its own merit.

Hmm... This scale is working correctly we better bias it to one side.
>>
>>73223569
F, go back to English class.
>>
Just tell your parents that SJWs are the kids of all those freedom-hating, tree-hugging faggots from the 70's OR being brainwashed by college professors who hate America.

>mfw my friend's college professor is trying to get my friend to get all of us to protest voting because OMG TRUMP IS HITLER
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.