[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do atheists love Muslims but hate Christians?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 10
File: 1459052265422.png (26 KB, 861x758) Image search: [Google]
1459052265422.png
26 KB, 861x758
Why do atheists love Muslims but hate Christians?
>>
File: Pope-Kissing-Immigrants-Feet.jpg (466 KB, 940x545) Image search: [Google]
Pope-Kissing-Immigrants-Feet.jpg
466 KB, 940x545
Why do Christians love Muslims but hate Atheists?
>>
Because atheists have a cuck-fantasy, they crave arab cock
>>
>>73185678
Catholics worship multiple people, so they are pagans.
>>
>>73185602
Doublethinking and western-hate.
>>
>>73185602
I like that rare flag you got their hommie. I'm an atheist and I respect western civilizations Christian history and despise all things muslim. My anecdotal experience just destroyed your argument.
>>
Because they are rebelling against their parents.

Do you think those three middle eastern atheists who haven't been beheaded yet are more upset with christianity or islam?
>>
>>73185602
Why aren't you frozen?
>>
File: Cbr70HQUsAAanBi.jpg:large.jpg (88 KB, 597x662) Image search: [Google]
Cbr70HQUsAAanBi.jpg:large.jpg
88 KB, 597x662
>>73185602
Because "Atheists" are just a subcategory of Jew controlled cultural marxists whose primary ideological goal is the dilution and destruction of the European race. They don't really care about religion.
>>
Atheists are 99.5% Leftists.
>>
I'm an atheist and I hate muzzies. Christians are aight.

I won't deny that atheism correlates with leftism though.
>>
>>73185602
Nobody loves muslims, this thread is a shitpost, you are a bad OP.
>>
>>73185602
Atheists are cucks. They hate Catholics. Yes, I said catholic. That's the only true form of Christianity.
>>
>>73185602
I hate Muslims and I love Christianity.
I don't love Christians, though, most of them are massive cucks these days, sadly.
>>
>>73185746
And your country is based upon a lie.
>>
>your daily slide thread
>>
>>73185602
Cant I despise both?

And you retards call atheists fedoracore.
>>
I dislike Muslims much more than Christians. I'm the only atheist that I know that isn't a cuck towards Islam and the only one I know that's closer to the right. I despise the fedora tipping commies that are so prominent in my area
>>
File: 9-11 Trump.jpg (170 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
9-11 Trump.jpg
170 KB, 480x480
>>73185602
I hate sandniggers
>>
>>73185602
Atheists reject all religions.
When one loves Muslims, he is an absolute idiot.
>>
>>73186174
Don't bully greenland-chan you faggot
>>
Atheists in my country tend to hate every religion equally. They're mostly metal-listening edgelords.
>>
>>73185602
yesterday was Aland today greenland.proxyfag with the b-tier bait thread again
Sage and ignore.
>>
>>73185602
As a Christian, I divide Atheists into three groups: The first is the edgy gamer 13 year old euphoric who makes "dank memes can't melt steel beams" and "flying spaghetti monster take that jokes. Generally, they support Bernie Sanders and defend Muslims because of diversity. From the ones I knew in my childhood, they would convert to Buddhism if forced to choose a religion. The second is the type of Atheist that is usually politically centrist and has actually studied Atheism and other religions. They have a scholarly book about Atheism, next to it a Bible and a Quran. The third group is the biggest, and it's just people who don't care. They don't care about whether or not god exists, as they have other philosophical priorities in life.
>>
I dont?
>>
That's just wrong. I'm an atheist and I sure as hell do not prefer muslims. On average muslim cultures are way behind of christian cultures in terms of advancement.

I am to some degree leftist and I do want equality for gays and women and so on but I do have a brain. I realise that muslims views are as far from mine as is possible so I don't want them here. I want to have an advanced culture and muslims are against that.

Oh and by the way, highly intelligent people are more likely to be liberal than conservative. Food for thought, you conservative cunts.
>>
>>73185602
Are you actually in greenland? If so are you an eskimo or a tourist? I'm actually curious. I've never seen anyone from greenland on here.

Anyway as for the substance of your question
/fedora/ here
I hate Muslims way more than I dislike christians. Christians are just annoying with their sanctimoniousness and their belief that they are the guardians of public morality. They don't fucking blow themselves (and others) up like Muslims do.
>>
>>73186069
Shouldn't you be kissing Achmed's feet?
>>
>>73185602
Im an atheist an i hate both

Nice generalization
>>
>>73188674
>tfw your post kills the thread
>>
>>73187031
What about the fascists who think that the axioms of mathematics are far greater than any anthropomorphic conception of divinity? I can't be the only one....
>>
>>73185602

Most atheists live in countries where they have to deal with Christian bullshit instead of Muslim bullshit. I think you can trust that we dislike both retarded ideologies equally.
>>
>>73185602
They still think Muslims are a race.
>>
>>73189804
This post reminds me of SJWs using "big words" to feign intellectualism
>Understanding the concepts of perceived whiteness within a framework of multiple intersectional feminisms in the context of social, political, economic, and gender studies.
>>
File: dawkins 2.jpg (27 KB, 380x242) Image search: [Google]
dawkins 2.jpg
27 KB, 380x242
They're cucks, the worst cucks. They recognise that Christianity can have a dampening effect on scientific and cultural progress but fail to realize that Islam is even more destructive, regressive even.
>>
>>73185602
They're not actually atheists, they're just agnostics who hate Christ.
>>
>>73190036
I totally agree with what dawkins is saying here
>>
If you love Islam, you're not an atheist or a liberal.

What we should be asking is, why do so many /pol/ kids keep shilling for Islam just because it treats women like shit?
>>
>>73190036
>>73190036
Why do you spout this shit? It is not accurate?

Even all the most famous atheists are against islam. Dawkins, Harris, Hitchens (was)..
>>
>>73190421
Because they love women more than they hate Islam.
>>
>>73190504

The most famous Atheists are, rightly. Pop Atheists in the liberal communities absolutely are not.
>>
>>73185602
It's highly philosophical and difficult to explain, but I will attempt to do so as sufficiently as possible.

There are two 'churches' of religious memes in human history.

1. The churches of 'grace'.
and
2. The churches of 'works'.

Now the churches of 'works' enjoy the benefit of giving you rules and condemning you to hell for not following them.

Whereas the churches of 'grace' enjoy the benefit of presenting you with celebrities and condemning you to hell for not accepting them.

I assure you, while the intricacies of disagreement between the two schools are both vast and profound, this explanation remains the most succinct articulation of the dichotomy between the two dominant schools of religious thought since Jesus may or may not have existed.
>>
>>73185602
we, or at least I hate Muslims. the problem is that many atheists have been focusing on Christianity, something that very often slows scientific progress, and not Islam, an inherently destructive and evil religion. now, why we have been focusing on Christianity i cannot tell you. i just dont know why. maybe its because Christians have been the target for so long, its hard to shift our focus as a group, or atheism as a whole is just filled with cucks and i never noticed. honestly, with the introduction of atheism+, the second one would not surprise me at all.
>>
>>73186480
Huh, that's a cool edit, even tried to do shadows.
>>
>>73185678

>Implying the pope is not atheist
>>
>implying that if Christfags ever got off their knees and started a mass movement to eradicate Islam from the face of the Earth I wouldn't *wink wink* find Jesus.
>>
>>73190744
I think I know why it is. Christians are way more populous in western countries so most of the problems have been caused by them. It was the creationists who wanted creationism taught in schools alongside evolution as equal ideas. That, rigthfully, sparked a lot of hatred among many atheists including myself.
>>
>>73189804

two
>>
File: maherliberals.jpg (43 KB, 780x439) Image search: [Google]
maherliberals.jpg
43 KB, 780x439
>Outspoken prominent atheist
>Denounces Islam every chance he gets

Same with most other prominent atheists.
>>
>>73190744
Well that's just it.

In academia the narrative places white Christian males as the oppressive force that victimizes everyone around them.

Since, in their little microcosm of reality, that's (more or less) true, they see a mass immigration of Muslims as a kind of "payback" for all the shit they find themselves putting up with because Christians are ragging on their gay and transgender friends.
>>
>>73189863

why do you have to worry about christfag bullshit?
you already got everything or do you want to have legal public gay sex
>>
>>73191404
This. These Deus Vult faggots are thoroughly disconnected from reality.
>>
We hate both
Btw where is that flag from?
>>
>>73191801

greenland, phonefag
>>
I'm an atheist and I hate both
>>
>>73185602
Meh this was years ago now most have finally realized even if they dont dare to say it that islam is worse much worse than christianity today.
>>
File: 421342.png (31 KB, 226x245) Image search: [Google]
421342.png
31 KB, 226x245
>>73185602
The nose
>>
>>73189938
Ahaha, I-I-I was only pretending to be edgy!
>>
File: 1460198400166.png (2 KB, 172x91) Image search: [Google]
1460198400166.png
2 KB, 172x91
>>73191404
They also advocate for open borders.
>>
File: d2abQWq.jpg (112 KB, 988x959) Image search: [Google]
d2abQWq.jpg
112 KB, 988x959
>>73185602
TFW HE FELL FOR THE 16GB MEME
>>
File: 1364589293384.jpg (2 MB, 1957x1468) Image search: [Google]
1364589293384.jpg
2 MB, 1957x1468
>>73185602
>Why do atheists love Muslims but hate Christians?
They don't, none of the celebrity atheists ever said anything good about islam.
If anything it's a byword for a barbaric religion.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.