[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Koch brothers: We might back Hillary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: subtle_plan.jpg (176 KB, 624x420) Image search: [Google]
subtle_plan.jpg
176 KB, 624x420
is the fix in?
>>
>>73184983
are they j00s?

honest question
>>
>>73184983
Not surprising,

Wall Street hates Trump. He used to get lots of loans from Wall Street banks, but he never paid them back, restructured them, and made off with hundreds of millions in free money in the end.

That's why if you look at records of his most recent loans, almost none of them are from the US. Most are from overseas, like Deutsche Bank.
>>
>>73184983

>Exclusive: Koch-Soros Insiders Attempt to Take Over Trump Campaign

>Establishment in last ditch effort to co-opt New York billionaire

>Yesterday it was revealed that Steven Mnuchin would become the Trump campaign’s national finance chair. Mnuchin was an Investment Professional with Soros Fund Management LLC and spent 17 years at Goldman Sachs. He also has innumerable other affiliations with establishment financial institutions and corporations.

>A press release was posted on the official Trump campaign website today confirming that appointment.

>Questions are swirling as to whether the move was engineered by Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski, who himself has close ties with and has worked for the Koch brothers, having overseen the New Hampshire chapter of Americans for Prosperity, the advocacy group founded by the Koch brothers.

http://www.infowars.com/exclusive-koch-soros-insiders-attempt-to-take-over-trump-campaign/

>Saying amid the GOP primaries that it’s “possible” he could support Hillary was a Kochian shot across the bow of the manic Republicans.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/charles-kochs-warning-1462400425
>>
>>73185142

No. They simply operate with the premise that their profit-making is more important than anything else.

They have one goal: to get as much money as they can.
>>
>>73184983
both candidates sucks but Trump is more fun

Go Trump!
>>
>>73185476
Nice to see we have your support Marco!
>>
>>73185456
so that when they die they have a massive pile of gold.

makes sense
>>
>>73185804

I guess when you have nothing else to build your life on you build it on a game.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/24/politics/charles-koch-hillary-clinton-2016/

>Oil tycoon and conservative mega-donor Charles Koch had kind words for both Bill and Hillary Clinton in an interview Sunday,

>Asked if it was possible another Clinton could be better than a Republican, Koch said: "It's possible."

>Charles Koch has blasted Republican front-runner Donald Trump throughout the Republican contest.
>>
File: real turtle hours.png (2 MB, 1280x694) Image search: [Google]
real turtle hours.png
2 MB, 1280x694
>>73185372
I was on the Trump train but after this I'm a Hilldog now.
>>
>>73187165
is there room for us cruzmissiles?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.