[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump Rally and kid's safety
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 736x872) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 736x872
There is a Trump rally tonight in Eugene. I have a 10 year-old daughter who is really into Trump like her Dad and wants to go. I'm worried about violent Democrats attacking us coming and going. So my question is,
>do we play it safe and not go, or brave the SJWHordes? What would you do /pol/?
>>
Isn't Eugene, OR commieville? You might get some flack from agitators. From my experience, leftists don't care about children. If she's the child of an evil racist, she's fair game, in their eyes.

Then again, it could go off without a hitch. You never know unless you go.
>>
>>73184375
probably not safe to go
on the upside if you do go and hoarded by libtards if they touch your daughter in anyway you could probably sue the shit out of them
>>
>>73184375
It is your daughter so it is your decision I would bring a recorder and show it to her later. It would be dangerous she could be hurt unintentionally or intentionally by counter protesters.
>>
>>73184375
Just put her on your shoulders for a ride faggot.
>>
>>73184375
Show up early to beat the lines and avoid the cordoned off areas where they let the animals do what they do.
>>
>>73184375
if you want to play it safe i suggest not going and instead getting real comfy in front of the tv/computer and watching the rally
>>
>>73184375
Go just stay away from the crowds of protestors if you have a child with you.
>>
>>73184704
Also I've gone to three rallies, the insides are peaceful as hell so don't worry about it too much anon. Just get there early so you can get in.
>>
Take her, let her experience the evil and hypocrisy of the left for herself.
She can only gain valuable experience from this.
>>
>>73184375

>take pics
>report you to CPS for child abuse
>obese black woman with clipboard and attitude comes and takes your child away
>>
Trump rallies are actually pretty safe, safer than say a sports event of similar size where everyone is drinking in their car before they line up to go into the arena.

Once you get inside, its all comraderie and kindness. But bikers 4 trump have been showing up to protect the attendees outside at every rally for a while now, plus if the the media shows any protestors, its always a small group in one spot that they film bunched together to make it seem more than it is.

California got crazy because of all the illegals, that shouldn't happen in oregon.
>>
>>73184375
I too think its not safe to go. However, seeing the disgusting behavior of SJWs in real life might be eye opening for your daughter and inoculate her from being infected by the virus when she goes to high school or college. Anyway she's 10, not 4 or 6. She can probably take care of herself already - and she'll be with you
>>
>>73184375

It's important for your daughter to learn that people who try and intimidate and silence you can never be allowed to win even once because they will never be satisfied and will never stop.

Go early, exercise situational awareness, stay away from the protestors and park in a well lit and fairly crowded part of the parking lot. Most of all have fun with your daughter at this special event!
>>
>>73184375
honestly at this point, kill yourself, you've lost it as a human being
don't take your daughter with you tho, she might still have a chance
>>
>>73185381
Kays Mohammed
>>
File: liberalsickness4.jpg (83 KB, 960x667) Image search: [Google]
liberalsickness4.jpg
83 KB, 960x667
Legally carry a gun on you man
These people are animals and would love to see you and yours dead
STAND YOUR GROUND
>>
>>73184375
you better not stay home asshole

if they attack you we can use it for propaganda
>>
>>73184375
Wear a go pro and record the whole thing just in case
>>
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 736x414) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 736x414
>>73185997
We actually have a GoPro

>>73185688
Pretty sure you can't take a gun into the event.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.