[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In what way are Slavs inferior to Western Europeans?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
In what way are Slavs inferior to Western Europeans?
>>
In ugly women
>>
>>73180412
Better question - why would they be?
>>
being a decent human being
>>
>>73180588
I've seen a thread where anons said that they're not really white. I wanna know why.
>>
Slavs are economically poor, which in Europe is enough to disqualify you as a human being.
>>
>>73180412
I really hate Slavs. Every Slav I have met in my life is just a complete ass.
>>
File: jude gang.jpg (82 KB, 720x482) Image search: [Google]
jude gang.jpg
82 KB, 720x482
>>73180732
we are not white in our veins flows the khazar blood und
for hundreds of years we cooperate with Jews in order to destroy the white race
pic rel typical polish football fans
>>
Germanics > West Slavs > South Slavs >>>>>>>>>>>> East Slavs
>>
>>73181316
But aren't you guys supposed to be le saviours of le white race?
>>
>>73180412
Because of the geographical location, slavs didn't have access to oceans. Because of this they never were able to colonize, ransack and basically rape the entire planet. Because of this they suffered economical and technological disadvantages that lasts for today.
>>
>>73180412
They don't readily deepthroat international bankers and sell off their countries.

Cheap labor though :^) don't need to give any jobs to those lazy native westerners!
>>
>>73180412
They're not.
>>
Slavs are bros.
>>
>>73182783
No, we are actually plotting to kill all germanics, anglos and nordics. You can feel safe tho, because your celtic heritage we see you as ally.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.