[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Europe vs USA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
Which one will be more prosperous in 20 years?
>>
>>73178422

Trick question by 2002 global warming will have caused the oceans to rise and we'll all be living on boats or dead.
>>
>>73178422
USA

The Euro currency will crash in the next years
>>
Several million fighting-age male Islamic muslims

vs. Donald Trump as president
>>
Eurabia will collapse and begin fighting each other and US will have a civil war before we begin to rise into our rightful place as the first and last empire to rule the entire globe.
>>
>>73178422
In 20 years the US I'd say. We will have to spend the next two or three decades cleaning up the shit our current traitor leaders are causing.
>>
Europe in 20 years
>full of shitskins
US in 20 years
>full of niggers and latinos
>>
Both will be shit.
Europes and Americas time is over, this will be the century of Asia
>>
File: MajestyOfTheRockies_Hero01.jpg (902 KB, 1920x850) Image search: [Google]
MajestyOfTheRockies_Hero01.jpg
902 KB, 1920x850
>>73178640
I live in the Rockies. I'll be just fine.

>>73178921
Nigger population is stable thanks to them killing each other and abortion. Hispanics are a different story but hopefully we can reduce immigration of all kinds and then dilute those who are here.
>>
>>73178928
Interesting. But won't Yurop and America simply retain the wealth? I don't see how it would all transfer to East Asia when they're under the thumb of the west.
>>
>>73178422
West Europe will become muslim shit hole and East Europe will be less shit than it is now, but still mostly shit.
>>
>>73178422
Canada is the only place that won't turn into a third world shithole within the next decade.
>>
>>73181310
It won't turn into one because it's already there
>>
>>73178640
Maybe you.
I live in the bavarian alps
>>
>>73178854
Well, we do too, the last 24 years of statism have been terrible. Our problems aren't as bad as yours, but there is a lot of shit to fix in only 8 years of Trump. And then after that? Who knows, very high likelihood it goes right back to business as usual. Or Trump's regime sparks a new Golden era of Americanism, and it won't be as easy for corporate shills to get elected anymore.
>>
>Europe
>In 20 years
>>
Europe will be a prosperous Islamic caliphate in 20 years.All degenerate behavior would be outlawed, gays would be hanged, feminism would be completely eradicated and women would be stripped out of their rights and taught traditional family values again.How can USA even compete with this ?
>>
>>73178422
>europe will be overrun with degeneracy and muslims
>united states will be overrun with automation, degeneracy, and poverty

We're inching towards another dark age, senpai.
>>
>>73182683
This.
The west has failed, its up to the east now.
>>
File: 2030 hdi projections.png (80 KB, 350x565) Image search: [Google]
2030 hdi projections.png
80 KB, 350x565
>>73181310
Not quite. While Canada is indeed way up there, the HDI projects that Japan, Australia, France, and Spain will be better places to live. You're pretty lucky that all your immigrants are Asian.
>>
It depends who the great superpower 20 years from now, India, is friendlier with.
>>
>>73178422
well, if we take a look at european and american economics of the past 20 years and apply those as a reference for the coming 20, then Europe will be the clear winner.
>>
>>73182923
why would Greece be higher on that list than germany?

we still own that place in 2030
>>
>>73178640
> By 2002
>>
>>73183426
well, i remember them saying that this is how the world would look like in 2002, back in 1992

and according to the Waldsterben shit from the 80s, there would be no forests left right now.
>>
>>73183426
thats the joke

in 2000, lefties were all saying that we will be drowing in melted icecaps by the year 2002.
>>
>>73178422
Middle-East vs Africa. I guess Arabs win this one.
>>
>>73184181
Based Genghis
>>
>>73178422
Good goy, it was never ever been about EU vs US but about Rich vs Poor, we both will eat dirt while our elites will laugh at us from above and drinking wine together.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.