[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendly reminder that Trump wants to do something libertari
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 11
File: federal reserve.png (79 KB, 887x477) Image search: [Google]
federal reserve.png
79 KB, 887x477
Friendly reminder that Trump wants to do something libertarians have been wanting for years: Audit the federal reserve.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/701868541545295872
>>
>Donald Trump
>Libertarian
Choose one
>>
>>73176318
He's a dead man walking.
>>
>>73176318
Is that a bad things?
>>
>>73177316
no, but it would be really unfortunate if an accident were to happen so far into the election
>>
>>73176318
>"please kill me" executive order
Donald no...
>>
Head for an eye
Jaw for a tooth
Always at gunpoint
Alive, but already dead
>>
File: 1461995765596.jpg (66 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1461995765596.jpg
66 KB, 640x640
>>73177134
We're making America great again nigga
>>
We've known this since mid-october, Libertarians have just had a stick up their ass because of Snowden and Ron Paul lacking forsight
>>
>>73177257
You know the beauty of this?
They can't JFK'd him without basically confirming multiple conspiration theories
>>
If he dies and it can be linked to a policy he was going to enact, it will set a fire. That could be huge.
>>
>Donald audits the FED
>nuttin happens
libertards BTFO, stop with the FED boogey man
>>
>>73177134
yeah trump isnt a naive idiot
>>
>>73176318
>announcing you're going to do it before you get elected
The dream is over ;_;
There's no way he doesn't die of a heart attack in the next few months.
>>
>>73176318
>Executive Order
Laaaaaaaame. Push the legislation.
>>
>>73176318
If this is true promote it like wildfire.
>>
>>73177316
What happened to the last president that try to stop the federal reserve? got shot in the head?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160503-200232.png (231 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160503-200232.png
231 KB, 1080x1920
>>73177658
>>
>>73177134
His healthcare plan is a healthy compromise, and he doesn't want to increase the minimum wage, as he would rather bring back jobs to the country, deport the illegals, and decrease the size of the government, which would mean a smaller labour force and more companies and hence, higher average wages.
>>
>>73177674
>Implying the FED won't buy off Congress
Yeah fuck that. Audit the fuckers. Find the evidence you need to END THE FED. This was the plan all along. Cut the head off the beast

Congress is a shit. This is about saving the people of the country
>>
File: 1461339874286.jpg (3 KB, 124x125) Image search: [Google]
1461339874286.jpg
3 KB, 124x125
>>73177674
>put it in congress' hands
>>
>>73176318

Oh my fucking God

I'm scared
>>
>>73177764
Google John Kennedy
>>
File: UXrhQDs.png (91 KB, 255x253) Image search: [Google]
UXrhQDs.png
91 KB, 255x253
>>73177257
>>
>End the central bank
>End corporate hegemony
>Trail of tears (for illegals)

Trump is gonna turn out to be the modern Andrew Jackson
>>
>>73177257
I'm actually curious if they would try to just JFK him. That might make people rather mad since a lot of Trump voters seem to see this election as the last chance to fix the system through democracy rather than violence
>>
>>73177470
Donald Trump is all in. His friends and business partners have said Trump knows what he is doing may cost him his life, family, and very likely his business. It reminds me of a famous phrase in American history.
“We mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our Sacred Honor”
Have you pledged your soul to fighting the globalists?
>>
>>73178039
>Trump replaces harriet tubman on the $20 bill in 50 years
>>
>>73177600
And thus starting a /k/ube uprising to overthrow them
>>
>>73178046
Exactly. If he gets assassinated, the fire will rise.
>>
I wish Trump didn't mention this so early. It gives the jews at the Fed enough time to hide their crimes. Trump should've just surprised them with it, like an FBI raid.
>>
File: 1451760483476.jpg (3 MB, 2500x1496) Image search: [Google]
1451760483476.jpg
3 MB, 2500x1496
>>73178039
I WANT TO BELIEVE
>>
>>73177600
I think if they did it would be the spark of the next American Revolution. If they do it they have to do it early before he realizes any of his promises.
Get ready for them to start impeaching his character. What we have seen in the primary is nothing compared to what is coming. There is a super pac ready to spend 20mil nationally right after the California primary to "define Trump" to the American people. We need to be ready to fight their lies, and launch our own campaign to define Hillary by her traitorous history.
>>
On September 19, 2011, a Swiss scientific study led by Dr. James Glattfelder proved that a staggering 80% of all the money that was being made in the world was filtering back into the pockets of the Federal Reserve through very carefully disguised "interlocking directorates" of corporations. This includes the big media conglomerates. Supercomputers were used to analyse a database of the top 37 million corporations and individual investors worldwide. Shockingly, only 737 corporations controlled a network that was earning 80% of all the world's profits. This information was deeply hidden within the data and required supercomputer power to discover. These 737 entities enjoyed power in the system that was ten times greater than they should have had from their wealth alone. With even greater number-crunching, this web of ownership could be further narrowed down to a superentity of only 147 companies. An astonishing 75% of the corporations within this superentity are financial institutions. The top 25 financial institutions within this highly covert group include Barclays, JPMorgan Chase & Co., Merrill Lynch, UBS, Bank of New York, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley and Bank of America - all of which are allegedly members of the Federal Reserve. The actual banks running the Federal Reserve have never been openly and officially revealed - ostensibly for their own safety and privacy. (end of part 1)
>>
>>73178526

(start of part 2) Representative Alan Grayson, former representative Ron Paul and now deceased senator Robert Byrd forced through a congressional audit of the Federal Reserve in 2011 and found that the Fed secretly gave away $26 trillion dollars worth of American taxpayers' money. Twenty-six trillion dollars - not to the people, not to the government, but to the top Federal Reserve banks themselves - to bail them out. Several of the bailed-out banks were not even based in the United States. Had this money been redirected to the people, it could have done wonders, considering this staggering figure is well over a third of the value of the entire world's gross domestic product in a given year. However, the greed of the financial institutions is so high, and the gambles they have taken are so huge, that this was only barely enough money to keep them alive. Furthermore, the Nazi Party was financed and supported by Federal Reserve bankers. The Bolshevik Revolution, which created the Soviet Union beginning in 1917, was also financed by Federal Reserve bankers. (end)
>>
>>73176318
You mean Donald Trump appropriates populist ideas from people he claims to be communists (Sanders)
>>
The federal reserve literally prints a report of all their operations and goals every year in a hardbound 500 page book. It's probably available at your college library and it's certainly available for free online.

You people are all literally too retarded to even take the time to look this shit up.
>>
Any Bernie supporter that votes for Hillary is a hypocrite. If you're against big banks then you better get behind the man that's going to take on the biggest bank of all.
>>
>>73176318
>we can fix capitalism b...b.....b....by making the b.....b....ankers c...c....cut it out

aha they are bankers. No matter what if they exist and can charge interest it is you who will be cut out.
>>
END THE FED!
>>
Does anyone here even know what the Fed says it does?
>>
>>73176318
And this is why he'll be assassinated in the general election.
>>
>>73178897
Tell us
>>
>>73178644
Self-reporting is not the same as an audit.
>>
Didn't Trump accuse Yellen of keeping rates down to protect Obama?

Yeah the folks at the Fed aren't his friends
>>
inb4 unexpectable convenient miracle death of his entire family
>>
>>73178604
>appropriates
hahahahahahHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
OOOOHHHH boy.
Alex Jones is going to be rolling and endlessly yelling for the next few decades if Trump ever gets assassinated.
>>
File: tefloncoating.jpg (262 KB, 300x438) Image search: [Google]
tefloncoating.jpg
262 KB, 300x438
>>73178505
>There is a super pac ready to spend 20mil nationally right after the California primary to "define Trump" to the American people.

AHahahaha, like with that ad they did how Trump is literally Hitler? It only made people like Hitler more.

Anything they do against Trump is hurting them.
>>
>>73179336
I honestly think he'd start openly calling for an armed revolution

No joke
>>
>>73179014
They have a dual mandate to keep inflation and unemployment in check. They do this by buying and selling US Treasury bonds or in more extreme cases like in 2010-2014 by buying Mortgage Backed Securities.

Also they serve as a lender of last resort when there is a liquidity crisis due to financial panic like in 2008 when huge stable corporations like GE couldn't even get loans.

>>73179051
They literally release a 10 page explanation of why the pursue any action they take when they take it along with a transcript of the conversations in the meetings and this is all freely and publicly available. Then they also release all their data and models to the public as well. They're essentially a teaching organization in addition to a regulatory body. They're a hell of a lot more transparent than not only other banks but also most other government agencies.
>>
We must warn secret service.
>>
>>73176318
At least he won't be able to taste the Polonium in his food.
>>
File: tumblr_md3wskEJdJ1qzbqw1o1_1280.png (650 KB, 587x600) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_md3wskEJdJ1qzbqw1o1_1280.png
650 KB, 587x600
Didn't Trump ages ago right before running say the federal reserve should be audited?

I'm 100% positive because that was one of the main reasons I rooted for him from the start of all this bullshit.

Unless that's some Bearstain bears level shit, I'm sure he said it.
>>
>>73177134
>i think i'd rather just let the fed continue wrecking the nation because my candidate isn't going to win the general
kill yourself
>>
>>73177674

>he believes in working through the system

laughing_girls.jpg
>>
Is this why Ron Paul and Rand Paul support him after Rand dropped out?
I know that Ron also supported his isolationist foreign policy.
>>
>>73180704
he did.
>>
>>73180876
not sure what you mean, ron paul has been consistently, heavily critical of trump's foreign policy (or lack thereof) and stated he isn't going to endorse trump.
>>
File: 1462497939098.jpg (812 KB, 640x2396) Image search: [Google]
1462497939098.jpg
812 KB, 640x2396
>>73180704

Yep, found it.

He's been saying he has wanted to do this since FEBRUARY.

Anyone saying he is copying Bernie is an idiot.

http://www.newsmax.com/Finance/StreetTalk/donald-trump-janet-yellen-federal-reserve-audit/2016/02/25/id/716045/

http://www.infowars.com/trump-it-is-important-to-audit-the-federal-reserve/
>>
>>73176318
That's a guaranteed 500,000 libertarian votes
>>
>>73176318
he probably wont, just trying to get the libertarian vote
>>
>>73181051
agreed, this was a major turning point in my trumpist conversion.
>was hesitant because his history
>heard decent policies, eh.
>audits fed. res.
Im now on board to watch the world burn.
Feds will never let an audit happen and i cant wait to see what happens when
[The Unstoppable Force] collides with [The Immovable Object]
>>
File: kekflag.png (83 KB, 1100x800) Image search: [Google]
kekflag.png
83 KB, 1100x800
SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>73178604
Not all ideas need any particular label other than "good idea."
>>
>>73178104
Stop being such a fucking drama queen. Jesus
>>
>>73177600
are you imblygn that normies know shit about JFK's assasination.
You forget how people easily forget such things, they'll probably think some looney shot Trump because of some stupid reason when the eternal jew spins the story and serves it in the media.
>>
>>73184345
we will never forget.
and when enough "loonies" become such a large percentage of the population, people will startlistening and to being Normies.
>>
>>73177134
That's not what OP said though.
>>
Aaaand thats the end of him.
>>
>>73179768
>they control inflation
Is that why since 1913 (the year the fed was established) inflation has gone up over 2300%?
>they have more transparency than any other government agency
They have literally 7 people that can actually check on some (not even most) of thier stats and at this time 2 of the 7 seats are open. Sooo transparent hahaha

Yes rich people would never lie ;)
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 220x220
>>73177632
How do you rub your hands while at the same time make this post
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.