[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sweden does it again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: swedish flag.jpg (31 KB, 500x306) Image search: [Google]
swedish flag.jpg
31 KB, 500x306
http://www.nrk.no/kultur/nrk-team-truet-og-kastet-stein-etter-i-sverige-1.12934238

This is it, Sweden is now officially more dangerous than a war zone
>>
Once the UK leaves the EU, it's going to be like the civil war living the union in the US, influencing other countries to leave
>>
Guess sweden isn't that interesting any more
>>
>>73177153
Det är bög
>>
>no translation posted
Who do you think you are
>>
>>73174900
Shoo. You cunts are the fucking Jews of Scandinavia
>>
>>73174900
translation please
>>
>>73174900
This is great.

Cant wait to not hear about this incident from our media.
>>
>>73177414
are you really this stupid? just put it into google translate
goddamn retarded americans
>>
>>73177334
Norwegian TV-crew tries to interview a guy about how integration has failed in sweden. They are then chased out of a cafe and have to flee for their lives.

Also people throw rocks at them and the police. They then compare it to a war zone
>>
>>73177526
>Norwegian TV-crew tries to interview a guy about how integration has failed in sweden.
Oh, so what this really is Norwegians wanting to find out how they can better mix with migrants. Why can't there ever be good news?
>>
>>73177526
They should move these people into areas where those that live there are mostly liberal/left wing, then when they start throwing gays off roofs and causing trouble the emergency services should refuse to assist them and call them racists instead
>>
>>73177515
Are you retarded? This is an English-language imageboard. Sure, replying with news links is alright, but starting a thread with a link to news in a foreign language without even posting a summary is lazy and lacks decency.
>>
File: fag.png (4 KB, 450x103) Image search: [Google]
fag.png
4 KB, 450x103
>>73177334
Stop using immigration explorer
>>
>>73177515
This thread is dead because people see a non-english link and skip past. You either put effort into makinv a decent thread or dont bother
>>
Does any Swede here actually live in Rinkeby? Is it as bad as they say? If I did a social experiment and walked there holding hands with another guy would I get killed?
>>
>>73174900
Are you reposting the old news article or did it happen again?
>>
>>73178229
Holy shit I'm pirating this
>>73178708
>social experiment
We would call it glorified feigned retardation. There are places where just not being foreign-born will get you jumped.
>>
The funny thing is, there is nothing about this in the swedish media. Sweden is a joke
>>
>>73178708
>If I did a social experiment and walked there holding hands with another guy would I get killed?
Possibly. There was a fucking hilarous incident a while ago where a pride parade was arranged in a shitskin ground zero suburb, and the only reason they lived to tell the tale was ultra heavy police presence. The moral short-circuiting this caused in leftists and sjws was a sight to behold.
>>
>>73179809
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0qXf8LGPhE
It looks pretty fun desu
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.