[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is everything that comes out of this country shit tier?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: index.png (1 KB, 183x122) Image search: [Google]
index.png
1 KB, 183x122
Why is everything that comes out of this country shit tier?
>>
LOL fuck japan that's why
>>
Quantity over quality
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 600x900
>>73174271
Niggers of the East.
>>
File: IQ.png (455 KB, 978x614) Image search: [Google]
IQ.png
455 KB, 978x614
China will surpass us in 50 years. They had a little bit of a late start but their growth is super impressive. They will harbour classical western culture once they've taken over since they respect it.
>>
China has big goals. They are making great progress. The very fact they shit on individual life is what makes them so strong collectively, all in the name of growth and progress. In China every citizen is a brick of a greater structure. Soon they will have the largest economy and they are already preparing to venture out into space. They have shit ethics, which means they are doing all kinds of weird genetic experiments on improving intelligence and life. Read XI JINPING: THE GOVERNANCE OF CHINA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkImXdSywbI
>>
Well, the food is good...
>>
Based country.

Death to USA
>>
>>73174271
This phone i use is pretty decent.
>>
Best ivory carvers out there desu senpai
>>
>>73174567
>They will harbour classical western culture once they've taken over since they respect it.

Do you know how I know you've never been near anywhere with Chinese enclaves?
>>
>>73174271
because the Chinese now are just remnants of what used to be """"people"""".
they're just pale slit eyed robots eager to outjew every jew
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.