[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinion on Poles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: geralt_kubota.jpg (413 KB, 1000x1450) Image search: [Google]
geralt_kubota.jpg
413 KB, 1000x1450
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsw1sU7co1A
I found this video lately and I wonder how true it is. I believe people tend to be more nice next to the camera.

What's your opinion on Polish immigrants /pol? Does it diverge from the one in the movie?

I'm specificaly asking you Brits as the video takes place in London.

Protip: if you only met a drunk af Janusz at 4 am on your way home from a party once, and he was rude, then gtfo - this is not a normal situation to judge entire population.
>>
>>73167022
In Ireland many of our Poles are drunken violent people. The reason for this being that most Poles came over here during the housing boom as builders. So they're dredges in the first place, not because they're Poles.

The college educated Poles I've met have varied in quality. The worst aspect being that Polish people's English tends to be very choppy, even after living here for several years.
>>
>>73167158

>In Ireland many of our Poles are drunken violent people.

Doesnt this fit perfectly into the Irish people?
I remember i was at Danzig when Eu 2012 was and Polish and Irish people get along best
>>
>>73167022
Would gladly swap any muslim brown person here for a polish christian.
Yes they do more crime, but at least they fit in.
>>
>>73167022
Poles are proud Catholics and defenders of Europe.
>>
>>73167272
Yeah thats the point man. I believe 10 years ago we were the biggest roaches for you guys untill you realised we're totally bros compared to them.
>>
>>73167022

Basically Russian to us in America. At least to dumbasses to me. Historically speaking, they have an impressive warrior culture. Pierogi and Polish sausage are God tier.
>>
>>73167355
You can get drunk with the polish. They're alright.
Yes there was some moaning about them, but 99% of it was never serious. English humour and all. You would always have fitted in.
None of the humour about muslims is joking. We want these fuckers gone.
>>
>>73167022

Meh, you don't have to worry about the bad image, both romanians and bulgarians are competing for the 1st place relentlessly.

on the other hand, saw 3 drunk polish yelling bums this morning
>>
File: 1uhcrdjz.vichan.gif (79 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
1uhcrdjz.vichan.gif
79 KB, 180x180
>>73167481
>Basically Russian
Murica staph
>>
>>73167484
>You can get drunk with the polish. They're alright.
>>73167547
>saw 3 drunk polish yelling bums this morning

I haven't been in UK, but spent couple of months in Portugal. On daily routine I was well manered, working, cultural guest but sometimes I liked to get drunk af because an ocassion came and got kicked out from a bar once or twice, came back in 2 days everything was fine.

And now, depending on when u met me you could deduce 2 totally different opinions on us.
But that's the matter with drinking, not the nation itself, shit situation happens when u drink over a bottle of vodka yourself.
>>
>>73167022

I spent some time in Poland last year, working for a university in Szczecin. Went into the wrong club one night and got in a fight with some wankers who were all like "hurr go home". Lost a tooth and broke my right wrist, but it was good fun. Went back two nights later, and the same guys were there(except one who was still in hospital because I broke his nose). We had a good laugh about it, and it ended up being pretty fun.

TL;DR: They're good fun, as long as you aren't a pussy. Seems life is cheaper in Poland than the UK, so it takes a bit of getting used to.
>>
>>73167481
>Basically Russian to us in America
Ok, can't really blame as I myslf had a struggle to describe countries in South America perfectly.

>Historically speaking, they have an impressive warrior culture.
Did you really put an effort to read about our war history, middle ages? Or you just heard some anegdotes? Asking by curiosity.
>>
>>73168083
what is Macao like, britbro?
>>
File: polish threads.png (274 KB, 1131x1171) Image search: [Google]
polish threads.png
274 KB, 1131x1171
>>73167022
>cherry picking
>Is a Pýotr Pavluczickzyn himself

Fuck right off, nobody likes poles, especially not on this board.

A country with a population of 20.000. Irrelevant shithole.
>>
File: polish crime in germany.png (200 KB, 1419x1351) Image search: [Google]
polish crime in germany.png
200 KB, 1419x1351
>>73167022
Also

>polish immigrants

Dominate crime statistics, right after roaches.
>>
I've yet to come across a Pole in my country that wasn't unbelievably thick. I didn't think there could be white people actually *this* fucking stupid.

Not to mention the sheer amount of petty crime committed in my country, only rivaled by dune coons and Romanians.
>>
>>73171172
You got all the best ones, Krautz (/Muhammed). Our crime rates came rapidly down after joining EU and the Schengen. Thats why I am torn apart on nationalists in western europe. On one hand they are the best for their countries, but on the other, if they won we would get all that human garbage back.
>>
Every Polish male I've ever met was stupid and surly

Every Polish woman I've met I've fucked

Wouldn't miss any of them though, immigrants are trash
>>
File: hahahahaha.png (50 KB, 285x226) Image search: [Google]
hahahahaha.png
50 KB, 285x226
>>73171114
>No one likes poles on /pol/
>"Why is Poland so based?" threads every day
Yeah, sure.
What nobody like around here is turks, Mehmet. So you can fuck right off.
>>
>>73172425

Don't even get me fucking started with you Lithuanian cunts. For being a small insignificant bullshit nation with a shitty flag that belongs in Africa, you fucking cunts sure do punch way above your weight when it comes to crime in my country.

We hear jack shit about how Estonians or even the fucking Latvians come to Denmark to commit crime, but Lithuanians seem hellbent on acting like niggers along with the Poles.

I just don't fucking get it.
>>
>>73167236

Pretty sour Hans, aren't you?
>>
>>73173064

LITbro here.

Unfortunately, my thoughts exactly.

But you're overreacting - when muds or other "prime" "refugee" material does something - it's always seems a good idea to DK press come up with the headline "a polack stole a bike"

It's unbelievable how roaches/muds act in their ghettos. As much as I want to punch polaks/Litbros in the face when I hear them talking shit on the street (can't understand polish), DK needs to sort the muds out. That's offtopic though.

I know loads of students/recent graduates from Poland, LT, LV, EE, Romania/Bulgaria. Most of them really cool - because none of them came to DK because of moneyz. The mid 20s/30s that come here because Lolik from Poland told them "hiigh salariez" are the worst.

All of us have to suffer the image that gets ruined just by a few thieves from one of the countries. Damn I wish idiots could get deported more easily.
>>
>>73167022
Poles are pretty alright.
Free yourselves from the EU.
MEGA
>>
>>73167352

no longer, most Poles follow Satan and are His servants

they literally do anything for money and sex, I am sorry we are no longer Cuckians but the lore will remain for some time

and if Muslim/Russians/Jews will pay more we will sell you and ourselves just for a little money since we are poor fucks

capitalism destroyed polan, we do not exist anymore, satanist german colony shithole, european region at most
>>
>>73167022
Only Pole I know of is some guy that reviews AKs on youtube named Rob Ski and he's a pretty based dude. I know of a lot of Polish girls that are models, like a lot of Slavs their women are absolutely gorgeous.
>>
Lol, walthamstow market just up my road.
>>
Polish are SHIT SUBHUMANS. SUUUUUBHUMAN SLAVS = SLAVES.
>>
Also I'm surprised they found that many white people there to interview.
>>
>>73175101
Still, there were like 3 pure blood brits? I'm too lazy to watch again and count.
>>
File: Jew.jpg (16 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
Jew.jpg
16 KB, 240x240
>>73167022
I love Polish people

I wish more of them moved here desu
they're good lads and some of their women are alright
>>
>>73174388
>Hans
>not Muhammad
0/10, not even trying
>>
>>73167158
>Poles are drunken violent people

So they fit perfectly into the Irish society.
>>
>>73167808
>Poles getting triggered basically because they're Poles
Kek'd
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.