[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Farming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 1461779720072.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
1461779720072.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1920
Dear /pol/, white female here. Just taking the day off work to garden. (admin thinks I'm sick) :^)

Anywhooo, i was busy tending to my asparagus when I became enthralled with the size and thickness of them all (greens pictured).
the rain had to fall just right, and the genetic makeup of the seeds produced from the parent (these were wildly sewn from a nearby asparagus fern two falls ago) must have been perfect that year.

I had all but fallen into a catatonic vegetable state from sheer awe. I was flanked on all sides by these huge intimidating green rods.

Then I saw it. The stalk which put all others to shame. A dark rich pole which stood firm and commanded the very winds to break and soil to rupture for it's headway.
At first I thought the green asparagus that came before it were sagging under their own weight; seeing the purple passion standing proudly erect however made me realize all other stalks were simply bowing to it's superior prowess.

My mouth watered and fingers twitched as I grasped the long dark thick stalk with a trembling hand.
I cut it low as I could and tossed it in the basket with the others: it's massive frame becoming even more apparent mixed in with it's scrawnier cousins.

The taste was beyond anything I could have hoped for: smooth, bold, silken, as if I were guzzling cup after cup of heavy wipping cream; while the green brothers put on quite displa of power, their taste left a bitter note in the back of my throat.
>>
File: 1462347880618.jpg (90 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
1462347880618.jpg
90 KB, 500x492
>>73158246
>white female here

I doubt it. Fuck off with your blogpost.
>>
Asparragus makes your piss smell horrible.
>>
File: 1394580384675.jpg (7 KB, 198x341) Image search: [Google]
1394580384675.jpg
7 KB, 198x341
>>73158246
Cut your asparagus sooner you dumb fuck. I bet that shit is woody as hell.
>>
>>73158246
are you trying to be erotic because it sounds like you have the downs
>>
>>73158246
Pls stop with the cuck stories its getting old
>>
>>73158246
What's asparagus good for?
>>
File: 14348273364305.png (13 KB, 233x221) Image search: [Google]
14348273364305.png
13 KB, 233x221
>it's not a shilling for Hillary thread

Poor meme form
>>
>>73158246
Sage
>>
>>73158246
>eating asparagus
>making your piss smell rank
There's better greens to get ruffage.
>>
>>73158246
>asparagus
Pleb tier
>>
Lmao haven't kekd this hard in a long time

Is this new pasta
>>
File: images.jpg (34 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
34 KB, 443x332
>>73158246
Broccoli best vegetable.
>>
>>73158494
This. I hope you put up an angry blog post when you eat it and it's flavourless and chewy.
>>
Purple asparagus, not surprisingly, is purple in color and grows to be only 2-3 inches in height. Green asparagus is the variety we most often enjoy and is most commonly found in your local market. It grows up to 8 inches in height
>>
You know the rules, TITS OR
>>
>>73158246
That's not an asparagus dummy. That's a snake https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeJ-iv3MOTo

[Vid Related]
>>
>>73158246
That's the weirdest fetish I've heard about in some time.
>>
>>73158246
That's the gayest post I have ever seen, and since females can't be gay I guess that makes you a man. I must say though this was an extremely erotic post. When you mentioned how much you liked the bigger phallic object over the smaller phallic objects I was exulted. Exulted because I have a pretty good penis size (7.5x5.5) and your preference to bigger sizes puts me at a greater probability of getting laid.

Now I know you are either a woman or a gay man, and either is fine IF as a gay man you are a twink. I do not want to be railing some hairy beast, man or woman, try to keep things feminine.

Hit me up,
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.