[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DINDU GOES ON RAMPAGE IN ADELAIDE SHOPPING CENTER http://w
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
DINDU GOES ON RAMPAGE IN ADELAIDE SHOPPING CENTER

http://www.9news.com.au/national/2016/05/06/06/16/man-arrested-over-punching-rampage-at-adelaide-shopping-centre

Just saw this on the news. His dindu mum did the whole "HE A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN"

Why do we keep allowing this trash into the 1st world?
>>
>>73157824
>Why do we keep allowing this trash into the 1st world?
Cultural enrichment.
>>
>>73157824
>Why do we keep allowing this trash into the 1st world?
slavery
>>
YEAH FUCK YOU EASTERN STATES.
STOP SAYING MY CITY IS BORING OR MORE SHIT LIKE THIS WILL HAPPEN.
>>
>>73158468
Slavery doesn't really mean anything in Australia.
Lefties have been crying about it for a while but they have no real examples they want to use and they'll quickly back down from that when challenged and scream 'racist' instead.
Best example you can find of slavery in Australia is white prisoners sent from England.
Certainly not the example they want to use.
>>
>>73157824
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.
>>
If one nig gets loose in Australia, there's no stopping him is there? He can just attack innocents until he gets tired and goes home.
>>
File: 1461752310526.jpg (100 KB, 700x1023) Image search: [Google]
1461752310526.jpg
100 KB, 700x1023
I wish I was there. I'd love a chance to beat a nignog.
>>
Thank you John Howard and co for letting the Sudanese into the country
>>
>>73159362

Id probably take a video and sell it to the news

It's capitalism dummy
>>
>>73159795

Me too.

Only not in America.

Last time I did that I called him a nigger during the fight and on lookers over heard.

The cops tried charging me with a hate crime even though it was in the middle of the fight and not what started it he did of course. But since I'm white and I uttered the forbidden word nigger at any point I was the guilty one and he was a good boy dindu nuffin.

Luckily they fucking dropped it.
>>
File: 1458803967773.jpg (75 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1458803967773.jpg
75 KB, 720x960
>>73157824
Blame labor, they're nigger lovers.
>>
>>73157824
>austaralian ''men'' are such pussies that they just watched and did nothing
hope the cops roughed this nigger up
>>
>>73162321
We're not as used to brutalizing Africans as you guys are. They're a different breed to abos.
>>
>>73157824
Why on earth would a country import this problem when we have enough problems of our own?

The consequences of importing dindus was entirely predictable.

It's like they deliberately want to destroy our nation.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.