[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
On the issue of ShillBots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5
Are the ShillBots a meme or are there actual Clinton supporters who are dumb enought to waste their time trying to convince a bunch of /pol/tards to vote for her?
>>
it's not about convincing /pol/ posters

it's about slightly shifting the view/opinion of the tens of thousands who only browse, and keeping anti-hilary and pro-trump material off the first page
>>
>>73133805
This. She just dumped a million dollarydoos into a shill army, and it's being used against here among other places.
>>
HRC is smart, has temperament, has experience, ISN'T A RACIST, ISN'T A SEXIST, and ISN'T A SCIENCE DENIER.

Is it really so hard to understand why people would flock to the best candidate in the race?
>>
>>73134084
Career criminal/politician (no fucking difference) and an unlikeable cunt.
>>
>>73133573
Clinton Shills are real. They get paid per reply. They mostly come from reddit.
>>
File: ''''''''''''''.jpg (232 KB, 474x600) Image search: [Google]
''''''''''''''.jpg
232 KB, 474x600
>>73134084
>>
>>73133573
Yes there are shills. Her sycophants have invested millions in paid online shills. Most are pretty obvious though, they don't really understand this place.
>>
Listen, I think we can all agree that a Trump presidency would be disastrous for America, and that's why the truth of the matter is that he's going to lose the election in a landslide.

We need a president with proven experience, a long track record of success, and the ability to get things done in order to make America whole again.

That's why I'mWithHer ->

Please donate here:
https://www.hillaryclinton.com/contribute/donate
>>
>>73134214
>cunt.
You know it's sexist language like that from Trump supporters that's leading people to avoid him like the plague. Also why Hill's beating him by double digits in the polls.

The presidency is a job for an adult, not a child. Americans know that.
>>
>>73134084
>those caps
are you trying to scream through the computer
>>
>>73133573
Both.
>>
File: 1460935286711.png (360 KB, 609x356) Image search: [Google]
1460935286711.png
360 KB, 609x356
>>73134423
>>
>>73133805
/thread
Newfags don't realize the lurking to posting ratio
>>
File: AUS.jpg (32 KB, 634x423) Image search: [Google]
AUS.jpg
32 KB, 634x423
>>73133897
Tobias! Call the international meme commission in Springfield!
Tell them i'm done with "dangerous don", I'm now a #Clintoris!
>>
>>73134423
No, I don't think we can all agree to that. I don't think you even agree with that. You're just willing to shill for minimum wage. Get on the bandwagon and you won't have to shill for minimum wage anymore.
Make America Great Again.
>>
>>73134425
pffffffffttt
>>
Her health is failing, I'm not voting for a future corpse.
>>
The shilling is real
>>
>>73133805

Yeah, Cruz shills acted like just hysterical assholes. Hillary shills seem to just flood the board with inane shit. Almost every election related thread is now filled with what's basically back and forth water cooler discussion between shills. Fucking annoying, but the shills always lose after a few days. Stay strong bros.
>>
>>73134423
I kinda want to make a folder of shillary pasta for trolling /pol/ but then again maybe not.
>>
>>73134084

I hope you're trolling.
>>
File: paidshill.jpg (87 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
paidshill.jpg
87 KB, 576x1024
>>73133573
>>
>>73135482
Is it so unbelievable that people who post on this board alongside you actually support common sense and don't want to see their country go up in flames?
>>
>>73135658
Hashanah you are new lol
>>
Dear friends, there is no need for suspicion.

I am, like yourself, anonymous, and I too want whats best for America. We memed good and had our fun with the Trumpster but now that joke is now old. We need to face facts and realize that "Dangerous Donald" is not our candidate. He was a funny phase.

We are Hillaries army and we #StandWithHer

Donations welcome
https://www.hillaryclinton.com/contribute/donate
>>
>>73135827
>Hillaries army?
Do you mean Hillary's army? Usually you liberal shills are more literate.
>>
>>73136116
I am violently drunk.

Pls vote for Hillary.
>>
>>73136319
>I am violently drunk.
If you don't want to take responsibility for your own actions, you still have time to vote for Bernie.
>>
>>73136626
He's from Sweden how will he vote for Bernie?
>>
https://togethertube.com/rooms/pathoflight

streaming Hillary Clinton: The Movie
>>
>>73133573
decide for yourself:
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html
>>
>>73137301
She can't. But if she claims to want whats (sic) best for America, she should admit that there are other reasons she is shilling for Hillary,
>>
>>73137798
Holy shit anon, cut him some slack. Don't tell me you haven't shitposted on /pol/ while drunk.
>>
somebody post the hillary "there are no shills its just a republican smear" copypasta?
>>
>>73138238

Google "vast right wing conspiracy"
>>
How do I sign up to become a Hillary shill? I never thought I'd see the day where I can get paid to shitpost.
>>
>>73138310
nah thats not the one
>>
>>73138238
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.
>>
>>73134084

>Hillcunt is not associated with the emotively charged labels we attach to people who disagree with us.
>>
>>73139036
thank u india
>>
>>73139092
>Hillcunt
When you use language like that is it any wonder that women hate Trump?
>>
>>73139350
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.
>>
>>73139128
You're welcome, always remember the magic words - controlled opposition
>>
>>73139036
And your credentials are? (Other than being 7500 miles away.)
>>
>>73139036
No one is being paid to smear Hillarys campaign by the way. It's a Hillary Super PAC-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to devaluate legitimate points and input from your fellow Americans.
>>
>>73139612
>>73139636
I hear you like pasta
>>
>>73139882
I prefer hamburger, actually.
>>
>>73133573
>>
>>73138140
>I'm just d-drunk
translation:
>I was only pretending to be retarded
>>
>>73133573
Yes they are real. They literally all came out of no where .
>>
>>73135313
"cruzmissles" were liberals pretending to like cruz to get less people to support Trump.
>>
>>73141067
Didn't expect that from an Aussie, what are you a chink with Asian flush or something
>>
>>73134635

>#clintoris

Top Kek
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.