[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Goodbye, white race, it was good while it lasted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: MILLENIAL-MEN.jpg (2 MB, 800x2928) Image search: [Google]
MILLENIAL-MEN.jpg
2 MB, 800x2928
When discussing white's dismal fertility rates the finger is usually pointed at feminism and how degenerate white women have become. But for a decent woman who wants a family finding a good man is very hard. Especially if she looks at her own generation.

Pic related is from r/relationships and the story isn't uncommon. He rambles a lot so I high-lighted the only important parts of his low T manifesto.

Then please read the top 3 comments if you want to cry yourself to sleep about the impending destruction of the white race.

TL;DR: girlfriend got pregnant by mistake. He wanted her to abort the kid. She refused to kill her own baby. Guy keeps hoping she will miscarry otherwise he claims his life will be ruined. The only reason he doesn't leave is because he doesn't want to lose her.

I can't even blame the guy for his aversion to kids. Every TV show and movie ever treats pregnancy like a disease and whenever someone finds out they are pregnant rarely do they celebrate. My generation believes having a kid is something akin to being on death row. Sad.
>>
This is why I'm not having kids.
>>
To anyone about to have a kid, it always feels like the world is ending. Then after they're born, you just kinda realize, hey, life goes on.
>>
>>73132263
A lot of relationships end up badly because people don't communicate with each other anymore.`
>>
Literally don't care. Whites are cucks so it's better that they are put out of their misery quickly, at least while the memory of a time when they had dignity still lingers.
>>
I bet you hes an engineer.
>>
>>73132508
As long as you don't breed goy you're fine by me.
>>
>>73132263

>Planned to never have kids
>Clearly nutted inside her

wew lad
>>
>muh white race

blacks brith rate are even lower than whites, they're literally under replacement rate
>>
>>73133164

On the original post he explained that a doctor messed up a surgery when he was a teenager and told him he was infertile for life. This is why he thought the child wasn't his at first.
>>
Ah ye ol' "I stopped taking birth control" trick. Classic. This right here is why it's hard to trust women. If they want something, they'll do whatever they can to get it.
>>
>>73133292

Again, in theory he was infertile. He didn't think it was possible for him to conceive.
>>
>>73133254

Ah I see, I just quickly red the highlights so I could get my smartass post at the top
>>
>>73133378

>Gets gift

>Spits on it

Fuckin liberals I hate them so much
>>
>>73133194
So are whites..we are both below replacement race but whites are much worse. And that's just American blacks, across the pond in Africa they have like 10 kids a piece. On the other hand across the pond Europe is having like 1.3
>>
>>73133378
Why was she taking birth control then?
>>
>>73132263
He might change his tune when he sees the kid. Women become mothers when they find out they're pregnant, men become fathers when the kid is born.
>>
It's considered rape to lie to a girl about wearing a condom when you're really not. How is it not also a crime to lie to a man about taking birth control when you're really not?
>>
>>73133378

But doctor said there was a possibility. Just like condoms and birth control, there's that fraction of a percent of possibility

And what a selfish cunt. He can still do ALL those things he wants. Going on vacation? Have parents or friends babysit. Want a weekend together alone? Again Parents, friends, overnight daycare. He's got a good job? Perfect he can support the entire family on one salary while the girl stays home and takes care of the kid

But no. He's clearly bullshitted his way through life, what with an attitude like this, and gets a kid at what I call a perfect age. They are both past those shaky early 20s. He spits at all of this. Thinking only about himself.
>>
>>73133511
it's probably even less. those 1.nothing stats already include migrant births
>>
>>73132263
What the fuck? If you get some your girlfriend pregnant and she doesn't want to get rid of the child, you marry her and raise the kid. Shit happens; a lot of people were accidents.
>>
File: 1457597881216.jpg (233 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1457597881216.jpg
233 KB, 1280x1024
>>73132263
Dis-FUCKING-graceful. This sack of shit should have his balls set ablaze while his ancestors do a faggoty little dance on his crushed skull to represent what a shameful disgusting creature has been valiantly eradicated from this world. What a pussy little bitch.

>that kid survives his childhood to then kill his father.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.