[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
nursing homes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: swaggggggg.jpg (33 KB, 347x499) Image search: [Google]
swaggggggg.jpg
33 KB, 347x499
Is their anything more degenerate than nursing homes?

What is pol's opinion on nursing homes?
>>
People get old, it happens senpai
>>
>nursing homes
Overrated
I'm going to throw my parents from a cliff when they cant take care of their own amymore
>>
The old should not hold back the young
>>
>>73125707
The young should never shut their minds or hearts from learning from the old.
>>
>>73125981
When the old become senile and incontinent to the extent that they require 24/7 care, there's not much to learn from them anymore. I'd rather fucking die than be put through that indignity and become a massive fucking burden to my family.
>>
>>73125365

Absolutely heretic, take care of your goddamn parents as they took care of you.
>>
>>73125365

We let too many people live that nature should have culled as it is.
>>
>>73125981
That's the thing with nursing homes. They're full of old people who just don't have a mind anymore because they're senile.

Old people who can handle being alone don't get put into homes.
>>
>>73125365
I believe in taking care of parents. It's great if families can come together and have everyone chip in. I saw this with my grandpa in his final years.

The problem is that (non-Mexican) families now are so much smaller than they used to be. The whole burden is on fewer people and it becomes a full-time job.

The real answer is in-home care. People can be comfortable in familiar surroundings, and the cost is much lower.
>>
File: 1425470252649.png (112 KB, 284x284) Image search: [Google]
1425470252649.png
112 KB, 284x284
>>73125365
There's nothing more depressing than walking the halls of a nursing home and hearing the lamenting cries of the old.

Can hear a baby cry and be unfazed.
Hear an old person cry and it wrecks my shit, senpai.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.