[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't ask why Germany is cucked. Only look at this pic.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Abschluss1415 (1).jpg (1 MB, 3123x2076) Image search: [Google]
Abschluss1415 (1).jpg
1 MB, 3123x2076
Don't ask why Germany is cucked. Only look at this pic.
>>
but it's 2016 pham.

Even if you're a shut in NEET you should know because of vidya/anime season releases.
>>
>>73120878
75 what?
>>
>>73121481
Looks more like a 15, frankly. Probably the graduation class of 2015 at some school.
>>
>>73122230
Oh yeah, I counted 55 people so the "15/75" doesn't represent the number of people there, I don't see how cucked it is though, everybody is white except for the questionable fellow kiding in the back with the FDX hat on.
>>
>>73120878
Have more children Germany
>>
>>73120878
When I think of white liberals, these are the faces I think of. I hope none of you fags look like this.
>>
>>73120878
is this the graduating class? its so small, also they all look mad gay
>>
Shouldnt the 5 be an 8?
>>
>>73120878
numales and muslim cock pockets

what else should i see here?
>>
File: 5545sdf.jpg (15 KB, 177x225) Image search: [Google]
5545sdf.jpg
15 KB, 177x225
>>73120878
what is wrong with them?
>>
Fucking teutons. Look at their big ugly round eyes.

never forget that old standby symbol, "Bomber Harris" till packs a wallop in the haunted realm of the eternal Teutons psyche.
>>
down right is a qt
>>
>>73125599
Shut up, Pajeet.
>>
File: faggot.png (12 KB, 57x70) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
12 KB, 57x70
>>
>>73120878
all those little twink femboys is there a single man in the picture?
>>
>>73127970
reddit cuck?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz-crDWmINk
>>
File: 1441573535663.jpg (643 KB, 1519x1155) Image search: [Google]
1441573535663.jpg
643 KB, 1519x1155
Just look at these effeminate men. How can they compete with black and muslim alpha males who display aggressivity and dominance through violent displays of power in ritual humiliation of German beta males?

It's no wonder that all German girls are welcoming refugees with open arms and open legs. They are starving for a good cock to take them out of the nightmare that is to live with such boring and unsexy men. They don't even care about being raped anymore because it's better to be raped by some strong and assertive brown alpha male than to be loved by a hard-working and honest German beta male.

It's over, Germany. You had a nice run of 2000 years but it's time to let evolution follow it's course and your people be replaced by fitter men from the Global South. Be glad that they won't even kill you. Why should they? You just play videogames and watch Netflix as they take all your women for themselves, like the conquering KINGS they are.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.