[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
black power > white power >at least that's how its spun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
black power > white power
>at least that's how its spun
>>
honestly this triggered me and I was surprised to see that this story did not go more viral.
>>
>>73118447

>black power originally a revolutionary movement against segregation

>white power a movement to essentially kill all blacks

Yeah... about that.

Noone pretends like *insert colour* power makes any sense, but white power is literally the new KKK/neo-nazi movement.
>>
>>73120346
black power was started by the jews to disrupt european ethnic societies
>>
>>73122235

In Europe?

You better be trolling.
>>
>>73122404
In America first, where it succeeded, now they're transitioning it to Europe
>>
>>73122624

Take your pills Sean, you are having an episode.
>>
>>73123114
>he thinks the mass importation of niggers is a coincidence.
>>
>>73118447
Black superiority? Say that to the thousands of Africans who die because their voodoo priest said not to pay attention to anything medical
>>
>>73123397

Now you are talking about immigration huh?

Jesus Christ buddy, are you having a mental shoah?
>>
>>73118447
We all know the nigress only did what she did because the police would instantly drop any white male that dares to lift a finger at her. If the police wasn't present she would never dare do this due to the high risk of getting killed or crippled. Us niggers are a super cowardly race, that's a fact.
>>
>>73118447
Wow... really makes you think....
>>
>>73118447
Black power doesn't hurt feeling because we're too white to care.
>>
>>73118785
They don't want the masses to have a push back against white guilt. It's already getting shaky, even blacks are getting sick of being told they have to be proud of who dey is all the time and just want to be human for a change.
>>
video here

http://play.mittmedia.se/video/kvinna-protesterar-mot-nmr
>>
I find it cute how niggers think they're strong and shit. They forget how good whites are at killing when we're roused.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.