[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"homosexuality occurs in nature, therefore it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46
File: 14348273364305.png (13 KB, 233x221) Image search: [Google]
14348273364305.png
13 KB, 233x221
>"homosexuality occurs in nature, therefore it's natural!"
>>
You know what didn't occur naturally in nature?
White people.
>>
>>73109406
so does rape
>>
>there is no such thing as "normal"
>>
>>73109406
so does cannibalism
>>
>Cancer occurs in nature, therefore it's natural!
>2016
>Looking for a cure for cancer
It's natural bruh
>>
this post triggers me
>>
>>73109742
>vegan is how nature intended!
>homosexuality is natural!
>nature is always right!
Hmmmm well 99.9% of animals rape to reproduce, as did humans for the last 50-
>OMFG RAPE CULTURE WE GOT A SHITLORD HERE
>>
>>73109406
>not raping them on the spot
>>
Something that occurs in nature is by definition natural and not artificial, it's not difficult to understand.
>>
>>73109406

Why does it matter to you what other willing adults do in the privacy of their own homes?

The only time I have a problem with gays is when they have their parades.

Even that has a very easy solution to solve. Stop going to gay parades if they bother you.
>>
Anthrax occurs naturally. Go stick you dick in some before Steve comes over later
>>
>implying you aren't instinctively attracted to this
>>
>>73109742
So why do they exist?
>>
>>73109801
>>73109908

/thread
>>
>>73110025
Rape, incest, pedophilia, necrophilia, cannibalism, infanticide, theft, and murder can can all be added.
Also, what they never mention is that homosexuality occurs "naturally" in like 0.01% of species.
>>
>>73109406
that literally is what makes something natural

but something being natural or unnatural has no impact on whether or not it is good. the computer you're typing on is "not natural" you dumb faggot
>>
Rape infanticide and war are natural
>>
>>73110321
wait five more years
>>
>>73110367
it's been observed in a small number of species, that doesn't mean it only exists in a small number of species
among these species are species that are very closely related to us

but once again, how is this even relevant? two dudes poking each other in the butt impacts you how? are they infringing upon your god-given natural rights?
>>
>>73110289
Get b degenerate
>>
>>73109406
Well, that's a tautology, but it's not a justification for it.
>>
>>73109406
so is psychosis.
>>
>>73109406
homosexuality is contrary to nature.
>>
>>73109406

Everything we do is natural.
>>
>>73111048
if it happens in nature it can't be contrary to nature
show me where nature states its purpose
>>
>>73109406
I think homosexuality as a fetish than natural desu.

Same with beastility and pedophilia/hebephilia.
>>
>>73109406

Such a untasty bait
>>
>>73109742
WE WUZ ALIUMZ
>>
>>73109406
So does rape
>>
>>73109406
>le nature strawman
Nobody is saying that it's okay because it's natural. In fact, the only ones saying its moral character is in any way related to its presence or absence in nature are the ones saying that it's absent in nature (not true) and is therefore immoral.
>>
>>73109406
>Infanticide occurs in 1000's of species
>Laws against infanticide exist in only 1
You tell me which one is natural
#nothingissacred
#socialconstruct
#legalizechildmurder
>>
File: 1424019728029.jpg (108 KB, 640x880) Image search: [Google]
1424019728029.jpg
108 KB, 640x880
>>
>kid born with no arms and legs
IT'S NATURAL!!
>>
>>73109406
Don't forget murder....we can be gay cuz animals but not murder hurrrrrr hurrrrrr

I love when leftist faggots get btfo. Filthy little cucks.
>>
>>73113204
>being attracted to the same sex is comparable to murder hurrrrrrr
>>
Cannibalism occurs in nature
>>
>>73110763
It's so much less than them being gay. It's about enabling mental illnesses. Never mind that gay guys account for 80% of all Aids infections. Homosexuality is undeniably a mental illness, and whether it was a natural development or the result of sexual abuse at a young age, it's something that these people should be getting help for. Instead, we just let them suffer and wonder why their suicide rates are so high.
>>
>>73114043
They're both natural apparently.
>>
File: 1436634223125.jpg (129 KB, 698x960) Image search: [Google]
1436634223125.jpg
129 KB, 698x960
>>73109406
>>
>>73109406
Go right a head and fuck men. Let your defective genes die off.
>>
Murder occurs naturally too but it's still not right
>>
I don't care if it's natural it's not. Air conditioners aren't natural.
There's nothing better than a fat juicy cock in your mouth, getting him all hard before he fucks your lights out and blasts his babies into your boipussy.
Yum
>>
File: 1406809493945.png (1006 KB, 621x800) Image search: [Google]
1406809493945.png
1006 KB, 621x800
>Adult males will sometimes kill the young of another male
>Patriarchies
>The disabled and sick get abandoned
>cannibalism
>bad genes = no sex for u

ALL THESE THINGS ARE OKAY GUYS!
>>
>>73115013

Nothing wrong with cannibalism either desu
>>
>>73109406
But exclusive homosexuality doesn't.
Even if male animals might fuck male animals sometimes, they still fuck female animals.
>>
>>73110763
Any living thing's prime directive in life is to propagate their lineage and any living thing that has a mutation that goes directly against that is inherently unnatural.
>>
File: 1462469306679.jpg (91 KB, 511x422) Image search: [Google]
1462469306679.jpg
91 KB, 511x422
Cannibalism happens in nature so its natural!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBfMfqx5pUs

Infanticide happens in nature so its natural
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZRw0IYdf3g

Rape happens in nature so its natural
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czdIiktN7ZY
>>
>>73115622
putting:
>bad genes = no sex for u
amongst all those other obviously bad things.

spotted the virgin.
>>
>>73116330
I'm tall and fit and not a virgin

but nice try man
>>
>>73115245
how do you figure it's a mental illness? there's some comorbidity with mental illnesses such as depression but it alone by no means inhibits a person's ability to function in daily life like depression or gender identity disorder would. I'm also not sure how AIDS factors into mental state. AIDS is more easily transmitted through buttsex and men are naturally more sex-driven. the gayness alone doesn't lead to AIDS, it's the promiscuity and ease of transmission through asses.

>>73116211
says who? where does nature state that as the sole purpose for existence?
>>
>>73109406
I wonder why religion brought us social borders, surely it has nothing to do with how animalistic human becomes and society proceeds to collapse
>>
>>73109406
Males who get fucked in the ass are betas though.
>>
>>73116846
Considering if everything suddenly turned exclusively homosexual nature would be pretty fucked. I guess it is possible that exclusive homosexuality is an inherent mechanism for an organism to remove itself from the genepool due to undesirable traits, if that's the case then human's having the ability of critical thought and being able to suppress urges likely has led to the rising number of homosexuals as all the closeted ones led heterosexual lives and spread their bad genes.
>>
>>73109406
>same is true of rape
>>
buddism : gay is okay
taoism: nothing against gays here
hinduism: gay is okay brah
pagan: gay is cool man
shintoism: no problem!

only the jewish brainwash religions (judaism, christianity, islam) are against homosexuality. The world was okay with it before. If you hate homosexuality you have -----literally----- been brainwashed by the jews
>>
>>73117095

Go to sleep
>>
>>73117465
>muh le joos
have fun fucking each other in asses and dying out, while we will have families
>>
>>73115245
i agree that it can probably be classified as some sort of illness. but what if they don't want treatment? can't we just let them poke each other in the butt? i don't see anything good that can come from shaming people with mental illnesses. just let fags be fags tbqh. more women for us.
>>
>>73117581
>le joos

hello goldbergowitz
>>
>>73117581
>thinking gay men are infertile

if he fucks a woman she will get pregnant just like any other man, stupid

you'd be surprised how many married men with kids you can find on gay forums
>>
>>73116846
Aids doesn't factor into it as a mental state, that's why I said "never mind", learn to read. Homosexuality is a mental illness the same way any other mental illness is a mental illness. It doesn't inhibit their daily life? The fact that gay men are disproportionately more likely to suffer from depression, become dependent on a substance, and kill themselves, none of that inhibits their daily life?
>>
>>73109406
>implying anything occuring on this universe can be unnatural
>implying your brain can defy nature when living itself alone makes you nature itself
>>
>>73117230

That's like saying being a celibate priest is a mental illness because if everyone did it the species would be fucked. INB4 fedoras.

There's lots of reasons why homosexuals could be good for the species such as controlling population growth (the more older brothers you have the more likely you are to be gay), gay male hunter couples would be fine going on long away missions without missing their mates back at camp and lesbian couples can raise orphaned children rather than leaving them uncared for, ect.

There's plenty of animals that have outright sterile members of their groups because they help the whole with other tasks, it doesn't mean they are mentally ill or unnatural or bad or whatever.

Whole argument's dumb anyway since fucking polio is also natural but that doesn't make it good and curing it wasn't but that doesn't make it bad.
>>
>>73117465
>buddism
a heretical religion based on a marxist style prince becoming an edge-lord believing he'll achieve happiness by starving himself under a tree

>taoism
a heretical philosophy demanding absolute surrender to a man you must revere as a god

>hinduism
>not pointing out that drinking cow piss and rubbing its shit on your face is considered magical to them

>pagan
a heretical faith worshiping a tree

>shintoism
never heard of it, but it sounds like heresy

Jews are jews and are degenerate. Muslims are even worse but at least they'll kill you before stealing your money. Christ is the only truth and way. Sorry bro, best accept it now. God frowns upon abominations.
>>
>>73115245
>>73117620
calling homosexuality a mental illness is about as retarded as saying people who have dominant left hands have a mental illness
>>73117810
>implying homosexuallity directly causes depression, substance addiction and suicides
>what are confounding variables
>>
>>73118420
Shinto is what the Japanese do. It's basically atheism but you traditionally pray to shrines for Gods that you don't actually think exist.
>>
>>73118420
Shintoism is basically paganism, but in Japan. You know, spirits in the earth and all that. Except instead of calling them spirits, they call them Kami.

You're probably familiar with the most iconic Shinto religious symbol, the Torii Gate.
>>
>>73117230
well traits aren't always passed on because they're beneficial. there's an interesting study on russian domesticated foxes that demonstrates this. genes are like pieces of a mathematical function, they determine how our bodies respond to different chemical inputs. one gene can lead to a desired trait but bring about useless and undesired traits as well. there's also the possibility that homosexuality IS a desired trait somehow. we don't know everything.

>>73117810
you brought up aids, not me. also, likelihood of comorbidity does not make something a mental illness. if homosexuality invariably led to those mental illnesses, you might have a case. all the things you listed can inhibit someone's daily life and that is why those things are considered mental illnesses. I don't think I should have to tell you but I will anyway that someone can be homosexual and not have any of those mental illnesses
>>
>>73117465
But I tought the jews were trying to make everyone gay for black cock?
>>
>>73118513
People who are left handed are still able to pass on their genetic material.
>>
>>73119340
And so are gays
>>
>>73119340
so people who can't or don't want to pass on their genetic material are considered to have a mental illness?
>>
>>73117725
yes exactly

they are literally fertile males with a mental disorder that makes them want to fuck other mens shitholes

it's disgusting
>>
>>73118626
>>73118912
So basically heresy
>>
>>73119133
>someone can be homosexual and not have any of those mental illnesses
Someone can affiliate themselves with a gang and not commit crime, but gang members commit a disproportionate amount of crime, because there's a correlation between gangs and crime.
What you're citing is anecdotal evidence.
"Look, this guy is Muslim and he's not blowing anyone up. There's no correlation between Islam and terrorism"
>>
>>73118513
homosexuality is not a mental illness, but a sickness that can be beaten. It can be beaten. Via God's love.
>>
>>73119994
>God's love
Sounds hot af desu
>>
>>73109406
>The only animal that commits racism are humans
>Therefore humans are wrong

I hate these arguments, pigs live in their own fucking filth, but no cunt (except designateds and niggers) would do that. Fucking retards.

>HURRRRR IT NATURAL IT FINE

So is Nightshade eat a big bowl of it you fucking parasite.
>>
>>73119903
And you're presuming that correlation equals causation. Gangs have been shown to directly cause crime, Islam has been shown to directly cause terrorism, homosexuality has not been shown to directly cause mental illness.
>>
>>73119903
I didn't say there's no correlation
I said the gayness alone is not a mental illness, just like being muslim ALONE does not make someone a terrorist
if being gay CAUSED depression, you would have a case, but correlation != causation, this is first grade statistics
>>
>claim it's not natural
>gets disproven
>BUT RAPE/CANCER IS NATURAL TOO

That's called shifting the goalposts
>>
>>73117465
Total lies
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism_and_sexual_orientation

And isn't homosexuality still illegal in singapore?
>>
File: uncle.jpg (8 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
uncle.jpg
8 KB, 205x246
>>73109406

>genocides and extinctions occur in nature, therefore it's natural!
>>
>>73120391
>50% of homosexual males also have depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts, or other forms of mental health issues.
>50% of traffic accidents involve alcohol impaired drivers
Good to know drunk driving doesn't directly cause traffic accidents. I mean, I shouldn't have to tell you this, but someone can drive drunk and not get into a car crash.
>>
File: 1462325248089.jpg (29 KB, 412x430) Image search: [Google]
1462325248089.jpg
29 KB, 412x430
>>73117513
make me faggit
>>
>homosexuality occurs in nature

Sorry, it doesn't.

There has literally NEVER been a recorded case of a long term sexual coupling between two animals of the same sex in nature when there isn't a) confusion b) lack of mates c) disturbance of their natural ecosystem. Not a SINGLE case.
>>
>>73121240
you're giving an example of a case where we KNOW there's a cause and effect relationship
prove to me that homosexuality CAUSES depression AND anxiety AND suicidal thoughts AND substance abuse and i'll give you another response
>>
>>73120705
There are different sects of Buddhism with different beliefs, which is what that article you posted said. The thing you should probably realize is that there aren't really "sins" in Buddhism the same way there are in the Abrahamic religions.

Also Singapore is pretty much in Indonesia which is mostly Muslim. I don't know if Singapore is majority Muslim, but I'd imagine they have a high enough population to have a significant impact on the culture.
>>
>>73109406
>>"homosexuality occurs in nature, therefore it's natural!"

Lots of immoral thimgs happen in nature, homosex, pedofilia, murder, regicide/matricide, decapitations.

Lets legalize everything. What could go wrong, it's natural.
>>
>>73120316
>has not been shown to cause mental illness
The gay male friends I have had in my life:

Mentally ill and medicated. All 8 of them.
>>
>>73122057
>I don't know what the word cause means
>>
>>73121476
Homosexuality causes those things because it's a mental illness and, like all mentally unhealthy people, people who suffer from it are more likely to suffer from other mental illnesses.
Think of it like this. It's not that it hasn't been proven so that means it doesn't exist, it's just that it hasn't been proven yet.
The Earth still revolved around the Sun even before man could prove it, or even conceive it. In 100 years when they've cured homosexuality, they'll look back on us and laugh the same way we laugh at people who thought maggots grew from rotting meat.
>>
I'm failing to see the problem.

I see there being an issue if someone implies that natural is good, but I'm not seeing that in your remark.
>>
>>73122402
>hasn't been proven yet
>but i'll assert that it is anyway
bye
>>
>>73122539
Ok. Get AIDS faggot.
>>
>>73122283
>I think I am smart so I will be rude
You're not. I never implied it was the cause. Just an interesting correlation.
>>
File: 1435768045474.png (163 KB, 280x333) Image search: [Google]
1435768045474.png
163 KB, 280x333
>>73122620
that's no way to treat the mentally ill
>>
>>73115245
>Instead, we just let them suffer and wonder why their suicide rates are so high.
And we care that a bunch of gay people are "suffering" and killing themselves, because of what exactly? I only care about the well-being of my inner circle. There's not enough time or energy in the world to give a fuck about some fags being mental ill. As long as it doesn't affect anything I care about, why does it matter if Johnny and Caleb 2000 miles away want to kill themselves? What harm does it do you if they're "suffering"?
>>
>>73109801
what's wrong with rape?
>>
>>73122539
He can't prove that it does cause it, but you can't prove that it doesn't cause it, so really you're on the exact same level.
>>
>>73109908
what's wrong with cannibalism?
>>
>>73109801
Beat me to it. Not only in the sense of forcible mating but also pedophilia is practiced in nature as well.
>>
>>73122750
>I never had polio so why should I care?
>>
>>73122784
I acknowledge that I don't have all the answers, but
>exact same level
occam's razor friend, I'm more likely to be right because I'm assuming less
>>
>>73122709
I never implied it was the cause. Just an interesting correlation.
Then what you said was completely pointless to the conversation, also I never said I was smart.
>>
>>73109406
That's absolutely true, though by the same token literally everything occurs in nature barring inevitably arbitrary distinctions between human-created and non-human (if humans come from nature, what makes their products otherwise?).

It's only really relevant when arguing against reparative therapy and the like, though, plenty of fucked-up shit is natural.
>>
Technology occurs in nature, therefore it is natural. Every action occurs in nature, therefore it is natural. Newsflash, faggots: fengshui.
>>
>>73123016
>He can't prove homosexuality causes depression, so that means it doesn't
>He can't prove God exists, so that means he doesn't
Several fedora tips to you, m'sir.
>>
>>73122057
That's more revealing of your socio-economic background than anything else.
>>
>>73123451
LOL quote the part where I said that u strawmanning memer
>>
>>73123451
>claims homosexuality causes mental illness
>can't backup claims
>t-that doesn't mean it doesn't cause it! S-several fedora tips to you, m'sir!
fuck off
>>
>>73109406

so does cannibalism
>>
>>73122057

You sound suburban, where all of the kids are on SSRIs.
>>
>>73123689
>I'm more likely to be right because I'm assuming less
Ver fucking batim, mate
>>
>>73122918
Are you seriously retarded? Of course I don't give a shit about polio, I don't live in an African swampland. Why would I concern myself with something that won't affect me?
>>
>>73109406

It actually doesn't.

Homosexuality is a Human creation.

Animals will fuck anything. They do not cognitively recognize nor assent to exclusive sex with the same gender.

What you are proposing is that faggots are mindless animals.

While this might seem the case, we both know it's not true.

You make a decision where your genitals go. You aren't acting on mindless animal instincts, unlike a dog or a dolphin.

You are responsible for your actions, placing us beyond the reach of the nature fallacy.

Nature doesn't create nuclear bombs and destroy entire nations, either.

Humans choose to be same sex degenerates. There's literally nothing natural about it.
>>
>>73122057
They make up lies all the time too. Just look at the faggots on this board.

I just wish they'd all fuck off because nobody wants them here.
>>
>>73124155
>more likely means the same as absolutely
once again showing your statistical illiteracy
>>
>>73109406
It's natural but so is child murder.

Homosexuality isn't desirable in a modern society. It's like drug use. Doesn't actually benefit society as a whole.
>>
File: gay event singapore.jpg (344 KB, 1620x1080) Image search: [Google]
gay event singapore.jpg
344 KB, 1620x1080
>>73120705
>>73121753
saying singapore is indonesian is like saying america is mexico

singapore is highly secular. and muslims only make up 15% of our population. Influence is very minimal. We have literally more foreigners here than them.

The anti-sodomy law is from british colonial times. Nobody cares unless you have gay sex in public, theres no real enforcement on it.

we have annual gay events now, only people making noise are the evangelicals
>>
>>73109406
So does murder rape and canibalism
>>
>>73109406
That is literally the definition of natural.
>>
>>73124593
Isn't it hilarious how these degenerates have these sexually charged child abusing events in almost every country they can?

It's like they are all universally degenerate or something. Oh wait they are.
>>
>>73124331
When exactly did your position change from
>homosexuality isn't a mental illness
to
>you can't scientifically prove homosexuality causes depression so means I'm probably right or not I don't know but I'm still right somehow
>>
>>73124244
>b-but anon, if my dog humps my leg why can't I hump my boipussy, are a bigot denying nature?
>>
>>73109406
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TrovtcNhpQ
>>
>>73124884
I have been arguing this entire time that gayness correlating with mental illnesses does not make it a mental illness, not that it definitely is NOT a mental illness. if you have to misrepresent my position to win an argument, maybe you should reevaluate your own position
the point is that unless you can prove it is a mental illness, it should not be classified as one. this is a very simple case of burden of proof
>>
>>73126086
>you can't prove me wrong so that makes me right
You can't prove that you never sucked a cock and swallowed the cum.
From this, I can state that you, in fact, suck cocks and swallow cum
>>
>>73126480
>you can't prove me wrong so that makes me right
never said that
once again misrepresenting me because you can't support your own argument
this is getting boring
>>
>>73124554
how is homosexuality detrimental to society in any way?
>>
I'm pretty sure that's a counterargument to the religious right's claim that homosexuality is unnatural.
>>
>>73126759
Spread of disease and erosion of gender roles.
>>
Everything that occurs in the natural universe is natural.

It certainly isn't supernatural.
>>
>>73126696
>never said that

>>73121476
>prove to me that homosexuality CAUSES depression AND anxiety AND suicidal thoughts AND substance abuse and i'll give you another response

It's the only thing you've ever said. You've repeatedly asserted that homosexuality is not a mental disease and doesn't cause depression, and your proof of this is that it hasn't been proven
>>
>>73109406
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TrovtcNhpQ
>>
Ex-gay here.

Homosexuals are disgusting narcissists. Trust me in saying that all they care about is destroying "hetero-normative society".
>>
>>73127007

Humans are super-natural.

I know it's difficult to believe, but I beg you to name any other indigenous-to-earth life form that is capable of leaving the planet?

We're the definition of super-natural.
>>
>>73126860
>spread of disease
there are quite a few ways to spread a disease that dont involve being gay

>erosion of gender roles
how so?
>>
>>73109801
Shills BTFO!
>>
>>73127694
A mans job is to provide for his wife and family.

Homosexuals openly flaunt this by acting incredibly feminine, refusing to abide to traditional gender roles. They also proudly smashed the institution of marriage.
>>
>>73118513
Dude just go on Craigslist m4m section and see all the posts looking for Tina, popper friendly, 420 friendly people. There is a lot of drug use in the gay scene and culture
>>
>>73109406
I mean, they're not wrong, but that's a logical fallacy, in the sense you equate natural to "good".

In the same sense, I've seen people paint homosexuality as "unnatural", and therefore bad.
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 550x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 550x1000
I just find dicks hot tbqh
>>
>>73128052
Get some self respect friend.
>>
>>73127493
LOL
where in the second quote do I say I'm right BECAUSE a cause and effect relationship hasn't been proven?
and no, I have said repeatedly that if you can't prove a cause and effect relationship, it shouldn't be considered a mental illness. explain to me why it SHOULD be considered a mental illness if you don't even have proof of that. I am completely open to your assertion that it IS a mental illness, but only if you can prove that there's a cause and effect relationship between being gay and the myriad of mental illnesses that CAN be associated with it.
you are just showing me again and again that you can only lie about my position and argue against the newly constructed position. read the sticky that's called a strawman. you have zero intellectual integrity
>>
>>73127828
>A mans job is to provide for his wife and family
in your view maybe. not everyone shares that view, and what i love about the US is the freedom to choose

>Homosexuals openly flaunt this by acting incredibly feminine
not typical of gays. most act like normal people

>refusing to abide to traditional gender roles
what gender roles are you talking about? most gays act quite normally except they want to be with other guys instead of women

>They also proudly smashed the institution of marriage
yeah that 50% divorce rate surly didnt do that
>>
>>73127828
>all homosexuals act feminine

thats like saying all blacks are niggers and all christians are westboro church members
>>
>>73112998
>lionesses do the actual hunting
>orcas let females lead pods because the live longer
>>
>>73117725
He never said gays are infertile, you fucking retard.
>>
>>73128479
I was talking about the traditional view of gender roles and how homosexuality erodes it.

You're agreeing with my statement of that. I don't really see what the point of your post is.

Don't lie and pretend gays are normal. I know fine well what the gay community is like. The number of actual normal, "straight acting" gays is tiny.

Just so everyone knows, this guy is purposely spreading a dishonest image of homosexuals to make people here like them more.
>>
>>73109406

rape occurs in nature.
eating babies occurs in nature.
eating shit occurs in nature.
licking your own testicles occurs in nature.
>>
>>73128734
he said dying out which implied he thinks gays cant have biological offspring

retard
>>
>>73109801

so does parents cannibalizing their young
>>
>>73128801
how do gays prevent you from having a wife and kids? also not all straight people want kids either.

>Don't lie and pretend gays are normal
most of them are

> I know fine well what the gay community is like
you have already shown that you dont
>>
>>73129200
Another dishonest, lying homosexual. One of many I'm afraid say folks.
>>
>>73127828
>They proudly smashed the institution of marriage
women's liberation probably had a lot more to do with that
women are more emotion-driven than men and society has made marriage all about love instead of securing a stable family makeup for the inevitable children. when the love is lost, women want out instead of staying committed. ~70% of divorces are initiated by women

I'll agree that gay marriage isn't particularly useful to society unless they're looking to adopt any of the many kids who aren't going to get adopted anyway, but they can not be blamed for the breakdown of the institution. I don't think you're claiming this, but I'm also not convinced that it can't be restored without resorting to full blown fascism -- data shows that families who stay together produce better children, if the leftist media didn't have a stranglehold on information, and if we stopped incentivizing single motherhood with welfare, the facts should be enough to push us back in the right direction.
>>
>>73129343
Blah blah it's all the feminists fault.

Homosexual rights were pushed by feminists because homosexuality destroys the traditional idea that men are the providers to women in the house that have children.
>>
>>73109406
Yes, that is a valid statement. The question really should be "Why does the government regulate religious ceremonies and foundations in the first place?"
>>
It's worth mentioning that anyone who is openly homosexual is a delusional narcissist with zero-self awareness anyway.
>>
>>73129285
>ad hominem
good argument britfag
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 960x341) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 960x341
>>73118420
Toothpaste bro gets it.
>>
>>73129624
You're trying too hard.
>>
File: Male Dominance.jpg (90 KB, 640x880) Image search: [Google]
Male Dominance.jpg
90 KB, 640x880
>>73109406
>>
>>73128281
>I'm not saying it's not a mental illness, I'm just saying it's not a mental illness
What exactly is your point? Because it was "homosexuality isn't a mental illness" and out evolved into "you can't prove homosexuality is a mental illness" but when I make a point about your entire argument being "you can't prove me wrong" you get mad.
You've moved your goal posts so many times I'm really not sure where they are right now. Earlier, I basically said that just because it can't be proven doesn't mean it's unprovable. Furthermore, you admit that there's a correlation but refuse to acknowledge said correlation. Like, "yeah there's a correlation but that doesn't mean they're related". If you'd look back, I never once said homosexuality directly causes depression, I said people who are homosexual are more likely to also suffer from other forms of mental illness. My reason for this being, and this is a proven fact, mentally ill people are more likely to be susceptible to other forms of mental health issues. For example, bipolar disorder doesn't cause depression or suicidal tendencies, but biploar people are more likely to be depressed. Bipolar disorder is a certifiable mental illness. Homosexuality is exactly the same thing. No, homosexuality doesn't cause depression. It doesn't cause substance dependency. But homosexual people are more likely to develop these or other mental health issues because they're already mentally unstable.
>>
>>73129796
Found one.
>>
>>73109406
So does infanticide
>>
>>73129456
just curious, is there any data you know of that shows that a female breadwinner household is bad for children? I can't imagine why it would matter who is making the money at long as there are two parents in the household, preferably of opposite sexes assuming there's no shortage of parents adopting like there is now
>>
>>73129568
Because it's been beneficial for the state to promote monogamous childbearing relationships.

Not a difficult concept to understand.
>>
File: CfjLalTWEAAXtYH.jpg (76 KB, 750x748) Image search: [Google]
CfjLalTWEAAXtYH.jpg
76 KB, 750x748
Keep crying str8t bois, I know you're just miserable because you're trapped with the worst possible human beings on this planet.

Hey maybe I'll suck your dick one night when your gf goes to fuck a nigger, just because I feel bad for you.
>>
>>73130041
It's not in any way a surprise that someone that shills on this board for gay rights is also an open feminist.
>>
File: 1417052380867.jpg (14 KB, 185x268) Image search: [Google]
1417052380867.jpg
14 KB, 185x268
>>73129953
C'mon boi, you can do better then that. Keep trying.
>>
File: sorry, animals not gay.jpg (180 KB, 650x436) Image search: [Google]
sorry, animals not gay.jpg
180 KB, 650x436
When gay people imply that homosexuality is natural "because it occurs in animals", we must point out that animals are not homosexuals, though they might try to fuck each other. But that's because hell, animals will hump anything. Animals will hump dead animals. Turtles hump rocks.

Moose and rhinos have been known to hump cars! Dogs hump coffee table legs, hump hump hump. Dogs hump your legs, hump hump hump. But that doesn't make them legosexuals. Animals will hump anything. Hump hump hump. They do this because they are mindless, rutting beasts and the biological urge to procreate the species is their ruling instinct at that moment. They are merely making a mistake in their humping direction. Hump hump hump.

So why do gay people identify with these animals..these mindless, rutting beasts?

wait...oh.
>>
>>73130436
Oh don't worry I'm not from burgerland or Africa
>>
>>73129922
my very first post in this discussion was me asking how it's a mental illness

you're showing again that you have no statistical literacy
>you admit there's a correlation but refuse to acknowledge said correlation. "there's a a correlation but they're not related"
NO. I said correlation does not mean there's a cause and effect relationship. And all of the mental illnesses you listed directly affect a person's daily life, so it would follow logically that they'd be more susceptible to other mental illnesses. Homosexuality does not affect daily life negatively unless, as you state, there are other mental illnesses present. You are failing to entertain the possibility of there being outside influences. Not saying it IS society's fault (sad that I have to spell this out to you), but it's a possibility

>>73130207
I was genuinely just asking you a question. Do you have any data to back up your position? I don't know why that would trigger you so hard LOL holy shit
>>
>>73130583
>>73130436
>what is Truvada
its pretty much impossible to get aids unless you are a retard or dead broke
>>
>>73130583
how can you have a negative number of people and why does your map not measure it per capita
>>
>>73128688
2 species, bravo. Do continue. Remind how female lions control and dominate the pride, while your at it. Or do they?
>>
>>73131032
i presume it means 0-10,000
>>
>>73109406
so does cannibalism, pedophilia, infanticide, and rape
>>
>>73110321
yakub
>>
>>73131032
In 1980-2013 there has been 3200 AIDS cases and 300 of them have died(all drug addicts probably)
>>
File: 1461337162696.gif (4 MB, 158x223) Image search: [Google]
1461337162696.gif
4 MB, 158x223
>>73109742

lmao fuckin black people

every time

WE
>>
Gay couples are likely to be happier and more positive about their relationships than heterosexuals, according to a major study by the Open University published today.

However, they are less likely to be openly affectionate towards each other – holding hands in public, for instance – because they still fear attracting disapproval.

The study of 5,000 people – 50 of whom were later followed up with in-depth interviews – aimed at finding out how modern couples keep their relationships on track through life’s difficulties.

It found that simple things – like making a cup of tea in the morning and taking it up to them in bed – were the most treasured by couples as examples of intimacy rather than more dramatic gestures such as declaring “I love you”.

It was on the relative happiness of people within different types of relationships that the survey threw up the most interesting insights into modern day life, however.

“LGBQ participants (lesbian, gay, bisexual and queer) are more generally positive about and happier with the quality of their relationship and the relationship which they have with their partner” the research concludes.

“Heterosexual parents are the group least likely to be there for each other, to make ‘couple time’, to pursue shared interests, to say ‘I love you’ and to talk openly to one another.”

But it added: “Public/private boundaries of ‘couple display’ remain fraught. Many LGBQ couples, especially the younger ones, say they would not hold hands in public for fear of reprisal.”

The study, funded by the Economic and Science Research Council, found that couples without children were generally likely to be happier than parents.

In addition, mothers were the least likely group to be satisfied with their partners.
>>
>>73131620
Asked who is the most important person in their life, fathers were far more likely to select their partner than their children. In comparison, 74.8 per cent of mothers with children under five selected a child as their most important person – increasing to 78 per cent for the mothers of five-to nine-year-olds.

By contrast, less than half the fathers of five to nine-year-olds selected the child (46.8 per cent) while 51.6 per cent selected their partner.

Despite this, the mothers were “significantly happier with life than any other group”, the study found. “From this it could be inferred that children are the primary source of happiness for women rather than a partner,” it said, “something that is corroborated by other survey data”. Fathers, though, were more likely to complain of a lack of sexual intimacy in the relationship and – confronted with the statement “my partner wants to have sex more than I do,” 40 per cent of mothers agreed or strongly agreed with the sentiment compared with just 10 per cent of fathers.

The survey concluded that it was “hard to pin down” what is meant by love in a relationship, adding: “The act of saying ‘I love you’ is identified as important by men and women alike but a loving gesture is far more highly valued.”

Dr Jacqui Gibb, co-author of the report, said: “Grand romantic gestures, although appreciated, don’t nurture a relationship as much as bringing your partner a cup of tea in bed or watching TV together.”
>>
>>73110232
fag detected
>>
>>73109406
Homosexuality is natural you shitlord.
>>
>>73131899
kill yourself faggot
>>
>>73109406
So does Pedophilia and cannibalism: your point
>>
>>73131620
>>73131651
Good goyim believe Jewish academia and enter LGBT relationships.
>>
>>73130891
So, by your standards, depression, bipolar disorder, body BDD, or OCD, none of those are a mental illness. After all, they has no effect whatsoever on a person's daily life. Things like low self esteem, suicidal thoughts, addiction, none of that is caused directly by depression, and someone can suffer from those things without being depressed. Therefore, clinically diagnosed depression isn't a real mental illness.
>>
File: 1697874892.jpg (53 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1697874892.jpg
53 KB, 960x720
>>73132011
Am not OP.
>>
File: 1444371607304.jpg (27 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1444371607304.jpg
27 KB, 400x386
>be a breeder
>waste huge amount of time and money to fuck some 5/10 at best cunt
>get constantly bitched by women how white straight men are the worst and niggers are so much better
>be told how masculinity is "toxic"
>become a slave for next 18 years once a child is born
>get sloppy and bad bjs and no sex at all once she turns 40
I congratulate you I don't know how you do it without killing yourself
>>
>>73130891
I'm not "triggered". I've just clearly came across one of the shills that patrol this board.

Your posts in this thread have all been defending homosexuality to an almost religious/cult like point. You're also a self admitted feminist. I'm not sure why you bother coming on this board, you surely must get paid to do so.
>>
File: 1421434721420.png (188 KB, 1096x2893) Image search: [Google]
1421434721420.png
188 KB, 1096x2893
>>73131620
http://www.frc.org/issuebrief/new-study-on-homosexual-parents-tops-all-previous-research
http://thefederalist.com/2015/03/17/dear-gay-community-your-kids-are-hurting/
http://www.frc.org/issuebrief/homosexual-parent-study-summary-of-findings
>>
>>73132424
Imagine having your son turn out like this. Failure of being a father figure.
>>
File: 1435528611561.png (121 KB, 825x1530) Image search: [Google]
1435528611561.png
121 KB, 825x1530
>>73132837
>>
>>73132015
I am now completely justified to rape a baby then eat it,
thank you liberal media
>>
>>73132837
"Many", nice biased statistics there breeder
Yeah we do have lot of sex because we CAN
>>
>>73132380
where are you getting this idea that depression for example has no negative impact on someone's daily life? EVERYONE who is depressed has symptoms that are negative. not EVERYONE who is gay has negative "symptoms". that is why it's not considered a mental illness. this is not complex.
>>
>>73133037
>insulting a person because they actually can breed and raise their offspring properly
ya blew it fag
>>
File: 1460470713223.jpg (61 KB, 460x395) Image search: [Google]
1460470713223.jpg
61 KB, 460x395
>>73132469
>be gay
>have no place in the natural world
>not even God wants you

silly faggots
>>
>>73109406
Rape legalization WHEN?
>>
>>73133123
Good luck raising your kids in the middle of muslims and niggers! I hope your daughter gets pregnant with black guy like all Polish girls do.
>>
>>73133293
>muslims and niggers
>Poland
good luck with that, we're leaving this EU shithole
>>
Didnt know animals were immune to sickness
>>
>>73132666
>self admitted feminist
LOL I guess this is a feminist point of view? >>73129343

>defending homosexuality
no, just stating that it does not fit the definition of "mental illness". weird to call facts a "defense"

and nah I can have opinions that differ from the majority here, hugboxes are cancer and people who are against intellectual diversity are cancer. if you're confident in your positions you should be able to use reason to explain to me why I'm wrong. people who are weak resort to strawmen and character analyses.
>>
Murder and rape occurs in nature too. Does that mean we should encourage those things?
>>
>>73133518
http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9943&start=90
>>
>>73133074
Can you prove that depression causes these "negative symptoms"? Sure, people who are depressed are more likely to become dependent on substances, attempt suicide, and have social anxiety, but the depression doesn't CAUSE those things. Plenty of depressed people lead full, productive lives.
>>
>>73109406
>homosexuality occurs in nature

Usually in 3 circumstances:
1. the species is literally too retarded to know the difference between male and female
2. the species changes their gender
3. the species has removed one of their genders and habe thus adapted to have same-sex reproduction
4. the act is of domination to ensure an alpha-beta relationship occurs

Humans don't do it because they need to for reproduction, nor can they change their gender (muh trannys), and we don't need to for dominance unless you're a nigger in prison.

Therefore it only leaves the first option. Homosexuals habe literally mental illness.

>trying to use nature to set a basis for morality
>doesnt even know the zoology of nature
>>
File: 125270972666.jpg (27 KB, 437x252) Image search: [Google]
125270972666.jpg
27 KB, 437x252
>I am a White guy, and I lived in Poland for 2 years. Polish girls love black cock, especially the blonde girls "Blondynki", if you are a White guy you can forget it. Poland is paradise for Black guys, all Black guys should go to Poland, you can impregnate as many Polish girls as you want. I never met so many cheap whores as in Poland, Black Man's paradise. One African managed to give AIDS to over 30 Polish women, they really are that cheap. Good Hunting!!
>>
>>73133781
depression is defined by the negative symptoms
homosexuality is defined by fucking the same gender as yourself

we're getting to a point where we're just stating the meaning of words, and it's boring
>>
Maybe it's benifical to have non procreatiating members of a species
>>
Kinda unrelated, but does anyone else think that the word unnatural just shouldn't exist? I mean everything on this Earth has come from nature and I don't get how something could be 'unnatural'.
>>
>>73133998
>random post on some shitty forum=perfect argument
faggots everyone
>>
>>73133917
>3 circumstances
>listed 4
2 and 3 were going to be the same, but I determined they were separate enough to warrant an additional circumstances. Forgot to fix it before I posted
>>
There are benefits to having non procreation members in a social species like ours
>>
File: 1428434892378.png (66 KB, 600x578) Image search: [Google]
1428434892378.png
66 KB, 600x578
>>73134168
It's the truth. Everyone knows this. But keep telling me how miserable my life is in my good income relationship with no greedy women involved.
>>
>>73134023
Actually, depression is defined as "feelings of despondency and dejection". It's literally "feeling sad". One can be depressed and not suicidal. One can be suicidal and not depressed. Isn't that the exact same case as homosexuality?
>>
>>73133917
Bonobos, chimps, gorillas, dolphins and I believe whales have been observed doing homosexual acts, and those are all intelligent animals with a concept of self and conscious thought.
>>
>>73109406
Yes, Homosexuality occurs in Nature.. Homophilia DONT! sure there are animals out there that fuck around with the same sex, experimenting and shit.. then, they realize it's all in good fun, but dont do shit beyond that.. So! they go and find themselves a mate, to reproduce with! cause that what animals do!

being gay is a mental illness! Period! besides eating, reproduction have got to be the most basic instinct we have! to go against that is ridiculous!

know what else occurs in nature, and is therefore natural?
Murder (any kind)
Incest
Rape
Theft
War
Genocide
Discrimination
Racism
Sexism(Male Dominance)
Disease(Cancer, Tumors, Heart failure, etc)
Oh,
and,
Mental Illness(Homosexuality, Transgenderism, etc...)
>>
>>73134544
That's not clinical depression.
>>
>>73134544
It's prolonged feelings of sadness and hopelessness that cause you significant anguish,, negatively affect your ability to maintain social relationships, perform at work or in education, and/or causes a danger to yourself/others.
>>
File: 1440188432598.jpg (349 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1440188432598.jpg
349 KB, 1366x768
>>73132837
>>
File: 1440188452604.jpg (463 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1440188452604.jpg
463 KB, 1366x768
>>73135165
>>
File: 1440188471395.jpg (316 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1440188471395.jpg
316 KB, 1366x768
>>73135208
>>
File: 1440188489671.jpg (269 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1440188489671.jpg
269 KB, 1366x768
>>73135234
>>
File: 1440188509524.jpg (340 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1440188509524.jpg
340 KB, 1366x768
>>73135263
>>
File: 1440188529866.jpg (426 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1440188529866.jpg
426 KB, 1366x768
>>
File: 1440188548953.jpg (319 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1440188548953.jpg
319 KB, 1366x768
>>73135314
>>
File: 1440188651825.jpg (423 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1440188651825.jpg
423 KB, 1366x768
>>73135387
>>
File: 1440188671339.jpg (389 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1440188671339.jpg
389 KB, 1366x768
>>73135431
>>
File: 1440188709954.jpg (380 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1440188709954.jpg
380 KB, 1366x768
>>73135469
>>
>>73135093
No, that's not the definition of depression, though. You've made that up.
Homosexuality also causes one anguish (and leads one to suicide), negatively affects your social relationships (because gays can't maintain monogamous relationships and often bounce from partner to partner until they die alone), affects your performance at work and school (after you develop substance dependency), and endangers your health (when you contract AIDS).
>>
File: 1440191835497.jpg (247 KB, 895x622) Image search: [Google]
1440191835497.jpg
247 KB, 895x622
>>73135503
>>
File: 1440191854859.jpg (352 KB, 895x931) Image search: [Google]
1440191854859.jpg
352 KB, 895x931
>>73135675
>>
File: 1440191872274.jpg (129 KB, 895x931) Image search: [Google]
1440191872274.jpg
129 KB, 895x931
>>73135711
>>
File: 1440191925811.jpg (178 KB, 895x931) Image search: [Google]
1440191925811.jpg
178 KB, 895x931
>>73135770
>>
>>73118073
Priest make a choice. homosexuals say they have no choice.
>>
>>73135620
I learned it from my neurologist professor in my abnormal psychology course. You're attaching things to homosexuality that might be related but are not caused by being gay. It's lazy honestly and you should stay in school.
>>
>>73109406

Mental disorders are natural. Cancer is natural. Having more chromosomes than you need is natural.

Wanting to fug a cute twink/trap is perfectly natural.

There is no man out there not defending positions that wouldn't.

The dick knows and always has.

The ones wanting burly bears just want to be on the receiving end. They're the wild card but whatever.
>>
>>73134675
>I completely didn't read the alpha/beta part of the statement
>>
>>73135958
No they actually have sex for fun. Dominance rape does happen, but consensual sex where they both approach eachother without signs of confrontation or a dominance/submission relationship do happen.
>>
>>73109406
Rape occurs in nature, so rape is natural.

Cannibalism occurs in nature, so cannibalism is natural.

Infanticide occurs in nature, so infanticide is natural.
>>
>>73135620
none of those things are true for 100% of gays which is why the gayness is not considered a mental illness
once again, this is not complex
if there exists a gay person whose gayness does not negatively impact their daily life, then there is no reason to consider it a mental illness. all of the other negative things you listed are mental illnesses because they invariably affect a person's life in a negative way. they are literally DEFINED by their negative characteristics. gayness is defined by a neutral attraction and/or behavior
>>
>>73109406
>murder
>rape
>incest
>cannibalism
>polygamy

Am I missing anything else that shoots down this stupid fucking argument?
>>
>>73136090
>Dolphins often engage in forceful mounting behaviors involving erections that clearly do not involve reproduction, and in fact look more like social dominance or simple aggression.

The myth that they have sex for pleasure is misleading. All species have sex for pleasure, but just because they get pleasure from it doesn't mean that they aren't doing it for dominance.

>b-but it's consensual
You remember the bullshit we hear from universities that just because she enjoyed it doesn't mean it wasn't rape?

Same goes for dolphins. They might enjoy it, but it's not consensual
>>
>>73135935
>You're attaching things to homosexuality that might be related but are not caused by being gay
You're doing the same thing with depression. You can't prove depression causes suicide or anything. When someone is depressed, they're given mental care because it's accepted to be a mental illness. There's therapy and medicine (even thought the medicine does more harm than good) designed to help people. But with gays, it's just "yeah, you can get married, but you're more likely to die alone from AIDS or suicide, but good luck with that".
Imagine if depressed people had parades.
>I'm here, I'm depressed, get used to it!
>Penguins gets depressed and kill themselves too, it's totally natural!

>>73136288
>if there exists a gay person whose gayness does not negatively impact their daily life, then there is no reason to consider it a mental illness.
Too bad there's not a single gay person on the face of the planet who can honestly say being gay never once affected their lives.
>>
>>73109406
Suicidal occurs among even at early point before the act very healthy and functional members of society therefore do it OP.
>>
>>73137009
>Too bad there's not a single gay person on the face of the planet who can honestly say being gay never once affected their lives.
Couldn't the exact same be said about heterosexuals.
>>
>>73137009
>Too bad there's not a single gay person on the face of the planet who can honestly say being gay never once affected their lives
in a negative way
and not due to outside factors

those are important distinctions and you know that. I sense you're falling back on the troll tactic to make it look like this absurdity was all intentional
>>
>>73137855
and I'll explain this with an analogy

black people were slaves and their lives were negatively affected by their being black in America during slavery
this does not make being black a mental illness
>>
File: 829864848.jpg (50 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
829864848.jpg
50 KB, 640x480
>>73132860
He was born this way, doesn't mean you can't teach him how to fix a car or shoot a gun.
>>
There's no such thing as unnatural behaviour.
>>
>>73137967
Analogies usually make sense.
If society was to blame for these negative affects on gay people's lives, then countries like Canada, Belgium, and the Netherlands, where gay marriage has been for over a decade, there wouldn't be any differences between heterosexual lifestyles and homosexual ones. Yet we can still see a disproportionate amount of suicidal thoughts and substance abuse. Seems kinda of strange how even when homophobia is less of a factor, the results are the same.
It's almost as if, even thought there may be a correlation between homophobia and gay suicides, homophobia doesn't cause gay suicides.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.