[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump = racist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9
File: 243848932894324.png (496 KB, 1058x893) Image search: [Google]
243848932894324.png
496 KB, 1058x893
TRUMP BTFO, 9 examples of Trump being racist as fuck:

>The Justice Department sued his company — twice — for not renting to black people

>He refused to condemn the white supremacists who are campaigning for him

>He questions whether President Obama was born in the United States

>He treats racial groups as monoliths

>He trashed Native Americans, too

>He encouraged the mob justice that resulted in the wrongful imprisonment of the Central Park Five

>He condoned the beating of a Black Lives Matter protester

>He called supporters who beat up a homeless Latino man “passionate”

>He stereotyped Jews as good negotiators — and political masterminds
>>
File: SHILLARY SHILLS.png (601 KB, 2572x3728) Image search: [Google]
SHILLARY SHILLS.png
601 KB, 2572x3728
>>73100698

SHILLS FOR SHILLARY
SHILLS FOR SHILLARY
SHILLS FOR SHILLARY

Correct The Record, a Hillary For President SuperPac funded by GoldmanSachs, is responsible for the current Shillary raid, pic related.
>>
>>73100698
>0.10$ has been deposited into your account
>>
>>73100698

> $0.02 USD has been deposited to your paypal account

> Thank you for your efforts on behalf of the Hillary 2016 Memetics PAC, a subsidiary of The Goldman Sachs Group Inc. GS (NYSE) $160.01 -0.06 (-0.04%)
>>
>>73100698
>>He questions whether President Obama was born in the United States
>Racist
?
>>
>>73100698

>Coming onto pol to defend niggers

I don't think your shill manual explained what this place is buddy
>>
>>73100839
>>73101018

It's incredibly fucking obvious they aren't doing it for a shill effort, it's just to bait retards like you into responding, which in all honesty, is hilarious. Fucking stop.
>>
Nice try rook
>>
>>73100698
The kikes are learning to stop putting their names on their hit pieces...

>O'Connor
Irish further confirmed for best goy potato nigger wannabe kike tier.
>>
>>73100698
You think you can keep this up for 8 years of Trump presidency?
>>
File: Costanza Dio.jpg (99 KB, 788x740) Image search: [Google]
Costanza Dio.jpg
99 KB, 788x740
>>73100698
>Huffington post
>>
You're message is sexist and offensive please delete it. My sister read your post she is a proud tehana woman that works 3 jobs to support her son. She is a single mother of a beautiful mixed child he is half proud Hispanic and half African American. Please use your voting powers to keep her in the US,
She was on the path to marrying Deshawn and becoming a citizen but now if trump gets elected she will have to take the African American baby to that dirty hell hole that is Mexico. That's no place to raise a baby. How will she afford to live without the programs that have been provided by the amazing democrats like Hillary. Hillary is the only person who understands she is the only person who is there for the immigrants that need to desperately send their savings to Mexico so they can buy a piece of land and retire in Mexico.
>>
File: 1048265462347.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1048265462347.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>>73100698
>Huffpost
>>
>Question whether Rafael was born in the United States
>Not racist
>Question whetherh Obama was born in the United States
>Racist
I will never understand America.
>>
>>73100698
Oh no! Trump basis his opinions in reality. How ever will we recover?

Kill yourself you fucking faggot. Seriously, take your own life because it is fucking worthless.
>>
>>73100698
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smearing her campaign.
>>
>>73101649
http://usuncut.com/politics/clinton-super-pac-busted/
>>
wow trump hating is strong today....

>yfw everyone is increasingly nervous
>>
>>73100698
You mean, no examples.

Could of been his office manager, you haven't proven anything

KKK gave money, and their endorsement to Clinton.

Questioning things doesn't make someone racist.

He lives the Hispanics, and tweeted about it this morning.

He never trashed natives.

Soros paid people to disrupt his rallies, blame the person who's really responsible.

BLM needs several beatings, they beat on people who aren't black routinely.

Jews are manipulators, that's why they want US to take refugees that they won't allow near their country.
>>
>>73100698
>That feel when this is a collection of assertions, not facts or examples of racism.
You can't prove that someone is racist unless they actually come out and say they're racist, because you have no way of knowing who they are in their heads.
>>
>Could the blacks pay the rent?
>Did Hilary condemn feminist supremists voting for her?
>Well was he?
>Source?
>Above?
>Did he partake in the act? Is he not entitled to an opinion?
>By a black person? BLMs holla but never constructively come up with solutions when its their culture causing 95% of the fucking problem.
>Source?
>GUESS WHAT- TRUMPS THE ONLY ONE TO DO THIS.

Go back to your ghetto tyrone.
>>
>>73100698
None of that is racist.

Your little bubble brained mind can't handle the truth. You're implying nothing can be said about people of color at all. No matter the context.

Go sit on a dick, leaf queer.
>>
>>73100698

Good.
>>
>>73100698

What a complete asshole. I'm #niggers4hillary now!
>>
>>73100698
People keep comparing Trump to Hitler, but don't they know that they are just being fed propaganda to hate Trump much like how the Nazi regime and every "bad" government ever did to get people to think the way they want?

Trump is literally the 6 million
>>
>>73100698
NIGGERS FOR HILARY FREEEE SHEEEEEEIT NIGGGGAAAAAA
>>
File: IMG_20160505_221550.jpg (126 KB, 960x662) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160505_221550.jpg
126 KB, 960x662
"I don't care if you're black, brown, yellow - Orientals make very good workers."
>>
>>73100698

... and you're posting this on /pol/ because you think it's going to make us *less* likely to support him?
>>
>he was sued for not converting some property into section 8 housing. race has nothing to do with.

>he disavowed multiple times.

>questioned. past tense. but that was only because it was a question that was already being passed around... one that was started by hillary clinton. he probably only harped on it so that he could use it now to remind everyone that hillary clinton is a gigantic racist.

>he treats people as individuals. just ask his many employees. he does enjoy poking fun at the various labels that liberals like hillary like to give us.

>that was hillary with her "off the reservation" comment. makes me sick.

>he encouraged people look into it, they did and the five were released. would you suggest we just ignore potential problems?

>no he didn't. every trump rally starts with a voice asking the crowd to not engage in violence or foul language.

>and he said they shouldn't have hurt the homeless man. listen to all the words.

>he was referring to the jewish state and other jewish organizations. are you saying they aren't good negotiators? I'd say they kick a lot of ass.
>>
>>73100698
None of these are racist except the refuse to rent to black people but thats not him directly
>>
>>73101067
>>73101067
>implying he could have swung "President Obama is a Muslim" if he was a white man

that's just silly
>>
i thought calling him Hitler was more effective
>>
File: 1460736547903.jpg (92 KB, 588x595) Image search: [Google]
1460736547903.jpg
92 KB, 588x595
>>73100698
The bar for being determined a racist is pretty low.

>doesn't like being stabbed by violent minorities.

>doesn't hang out where violent minorities might stab you.

>prefers to not associate with violent minorities, to avoid being stabbed.

you evil fucking racist

people are racist get over it, and there is nothing wrong with being racist, it's call a survival instinct.
>>
>>73100698

>Condemning people you don't agree with is childish and a product of PC culture

>This is a result of non-American parents not race

>If racial groups aren't monoliths maybe they shouldn't vote like monoliths

>When?

>Black lives matter is a violent racist organization as are it's members

>Adjectives are racist

>Jewish people on average have higher intelligence and above-average representation in negotiating positions
>>
>>73100698
>He refused to condemn the white supremacists who are campaigning for him
>He questions whether President Obama was born in the United States
Neither of these are racist acts.
>>
File: image.png (3 MB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 1536x2048
>>73100698
>Trump is a racist
I'm disappointed in you /pol/ baiters. Haven't you seen Trump's Cinco de Mayo post? I've never seen a more cultured exemplar
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.