[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we report blatant Hillary shill threads like these? Let's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 2016-05-05 22.50.06.png (81 KB, 776x166) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-05 22.50.06.png
81 KB, 776x166
Can we report blatant Hillary shill threads like these?

Let's face it, we're gonna get shilled for the next 6 months straight, it's really gonna shit up the board, but so far it doesn't seem that these threads are against the rules.

Shouldn't we have an anti-shillary rule?
>>
They're not shills, they're half-assed /pol/lacks trolls.

Way to get caught so hard
>>
A big sticky general for Election stuff would be best. No Trump, No Hillary outside of that
>>
>>73099754
just filter them out
>>
>>73100039
Maybe, but I feel like this would be a bit too little when there's a lot going on.
>>
>>73100112
The newfags who discover this place don't know that and lurkers typically don't do that kind of stuff. They'll read the threads and think they're legit.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 639x623) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 639x623
>>73099754
This is a free discussion area, and we like Hillary!
>>
>>73101775
kek, no one did until 3 days ago...
>>
Serious question, how do you differentiate between shilling and shitposting?
>>
>>73100112
>>73101395
Im a lurker who can't even green text, how do you hide shill posts?
>>
>>73101775

> $0.02 USD has been deposited to your paypal account

> Thank you for your efforts on behalf of the Hillary 2016 Memetics PAC, a subsidiary of The Goldman Sachs Group Inc. GS (NYSE) $160.01 -0.06 (-0.04%)
>>
>>73101912
>israel being the one who can't tell the difference

pottery
>>
>>73102046
press "settings" in the top right corner

and configure

for green text just put an arrow in front

>this
>>
>>73101912
It's not always super obvious, but shitposting reads like what it means might be the opposite of what it claims, whereas shilling is more like unironic propaganda.

Such shitposting wouldn't be missed though.

>>73102065
In my experience Jews can be a very tone deaf people. The most tone deaf people I knew who would never get when something was meant in jest were an Israeli and an American Jewess.
>>
>>73101912
lack of chan speak

lack of memes

stiff scripted text with proper sentences

these are fucking outside normies
>>
>>73101775
Do you ever think about killing yourself when you realize how pathetic your life is that you actually need to post inane garbage on cartoon image boards to make a living?

Do you ever look for the nearest knife and think about ending the endless pathetic series of losses that is your life?

Maybe not existing would be better than existing and hating every moment of your complete lack of dignity and self respect?

What if you didn't have to wake up and think about what you do to earn money, the things you debase yourself with?

What if it could all just be over? What if you could end all of your pain? Wouldn't it be worth it?
>>
>>73102431
I always assume that Hilary posts are just shitposts because they manage to get so many people pissed off.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.