[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"David Cameron says Donald Trump deserves respect"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: David-Cameron-009.jpg (695 KB, 2060x1236) Image search: [Google]
David-Cameron-009.jpg
695 KB, 2060x1236
Our cucked government is finally starting to warm up to Trump.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/a8bba58a-12c6-11e6-839f-2922947098f0.html#axzz47o9hjMyR
>>
>>73087655
Ay lmao....all the world leaders that bad-mouthed Trump are now getting in line.
>>
>>73087655
Too bad nobody likes David Cameron. He's like the Ted Cruz of UK politics. You might agree with his political stances, but he's a lying slimy weirdo.

Has Farage said anything good about Trump?
>>
>>73087700
I don't think any world leaders bad mouthed Trump, not even the Mexican president.
>>
>>73087700
Only becaus they thought he was a fool and would never get anywhere and now he is close to power they wanna Brown nose him
>>
>>73088131
Dude Cameron called Trump an outright idiot. These brits contemplated a fucking Ban on Trump!
>>
So the arse kissing has begun and Cameron claims to be of noble class.
>>
>>73088131
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/04/president-fox-apologizes-invites-trump-mexico/
>>
>>73087655
Strange. That forehead implies he's smart.
>>
>>73087848
Farage endorsed trump a few monthd ago
>>
I don't think these elite politicians and celebrities thought Americans would vote in a Nationalist since our media is the source of all globalization. I think foreigners think we love globalism and multiculturalism for some reason.
>>
>>73087655
IT BEGINS
BEND THE KNEE
>>
>>73088786
Not a big surprises. I love that guy. He's always on point and he's also always called a racist and other shit.
>>
>>73088929
foreigners are idiots 9/10 and base our entire country off of like 3 people
so yeah
>>
>>73087848
>The Prime Minister of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland[3] is the head of Her Majesty's Government in the United Kingdom.

you elected ted cruz for all that?
>>
>>73088661
Gotta be somewhat intelligence to be a conniving rat
>>
>>73087655
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOtEr9iB3ZM
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.