[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brazil: Corrupt, Corrupt, Corrupt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 2A48485BOBZBKVZBV844896Q11.png (518 KB, 476x743) Image search: [Google]
2A48485BOBZBKVZBV844896Q11.png
518 KB, 476x743
>A Brazilian Supreme Court justice ruled on Thursday that the powerful lawmaker who orchestrated the effort to impeach President Dilma Rousseff must step down as he faces graft charges, ratcheting up tensions in the country.

>And in a further blow to Brazil’s scandal-plagued political establishment, Vice President Michel Temer, the man preparing to take control of the government from Ms. Rousseff, had his conviction on charges of violating limits on campaign financing upheld earlier this week, a ruling that makes him ineligible to run for elected office for eight years.

>President is corrupt
>Person who BTFO'd the President is corrupt, too
>Person who is supposed to take over the presidency is also corrupt

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-05/summary-sheer-political-chaos-brazil-under-150-words

Damn it, Latin America.
>>
Look, the country is 100 million+ niggers (50%) and the other half is white self hating commies.
Who in their right mind would want to sort through all this trash? No thanks
>>
Who will be in power now once Dilma leaves?

The senate's president?
>>
>>73080839
Vice, Temer is his name. But apparently the public wants him out as well
>>
Mongrelization, this is the path USA is going.
>>
>>73080938
But he is ineligible. (Ficha Suja)

Does he still can be president? I want him.
>>
>>73080839
Some random monkey
>>
>>73081032
>Does he still can be president?

aww, little stupid conservative can't into english
>>
File: trumpgedy.png (203 KB, 1320x403) Image search: [Google]
trumpgedy.png
203 KB, 1320x403
If Temer doesn't get in power, Renan (infamous for corruption) will.

We need a king.

Someone to be the moral north of the country. For the people to look up and remember that above all crisis there is a saint leader. A God Emperor.

Brazil is orphan of a king. We need the royal family back to instill divine rule upon this lazy and evil monkeys. Only someone above all failures can give hope to the people.
>>
>>73081248
Answer me. Will he still be president when Dilma leaves this friday?
>>
>>73080176
How much cucking are Brazilians going to take before they finally just wipe out their whole government?
>>
>>73080500
Presumably Dilma gets votes by promising the blacks lots of free shit.
>>
>>73081402
Brazilians are wiping out the whole government right now. One by one.
>>
>>73081310
It's whats happening from what I know, but Dilma may still come back
>>
File: 1461551858851.gif (2 MB, 277x286) Image search: [Google]
1461551858851.gif
2 MB, 277x286
>>73081586
At that point y'all should get your ropes ready. Have the blacks distract the police and move in against the real threats and criminals. I'm dating a Brazilian girl right now and I can this whole situation is on her mind. She probably won't come back for a long time either after all the fun the Olympics will bring you guys. Stamp out the elite!
>>
>>73081912
Only a dictatorship coup or bringing back the Monarchy can save us
These people won't do shit even if you spit on their face, trust me, brother
>>
BOLSOMITO
>>
>>73080176
Wtf how come that girls reflection is different on one side???
>>
File: 1461821386639.png (2 MB, 896x1177) Image search: [Google]
1461821386639.png
2 MB, 896x1177
>>73082344
You guys had the Male Revolt back in the 1800's, and several since. Sure when you got 'independence' it was merely for the Portugese ruling family to stay in control and not lose Brazil, but I believe. Well after the likely disaster of the Olympics there will be international support to change things up. Hell, if Hillary wins up here I'd fine going down to Brazil to help liberate all the fine ass in your country
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.