[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CANADA DISCUSSION THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: CANCRAP.jpg (282 KB, 857x2000) Image search: [Google]
CANCRAP.jpg
282 KB, 857x2000
this is it guys

numale canadians have been infecting this place for over a year, slowly buy surely I've seen them spread their virical opinions, and now they will unleash the torrent of shit. Be prepared for these pieces of human excretion to go full cantard the following weeks. Beware of the cnadian with trips he is a kike, and the libtard american under greek flag, theyre openly shill under the guise of irony

canadians are a disease and arent redpillable, they should be expelled at al costs
>>
>>73077513
>>
>>73077513
Dude what are you talking about?
>>
>>73078121
>>73077862

disgusting
>>
No one is being paid to shill for Canada. It's an Australian-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing Canada's campaign.
>>
>>73077513
This is just how Canadians are. They pretend to be nice and polite but they're really just angry douchebags underneath. Source: every numale Canuck I've met.
>>
>>73078555
you forgot pretentious too
>>
>>73078555
and combative
and passive aggressive
>>
>>73077513
Canada sucks.
>>
File: 1461366562839.jpg (136 KB, 570x858) Image search: [Google]
1461366562839.jpg
136 KB, 570x858
still better than america tho
>>
File: canadasucks.png-w=400&h=300.png (50 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
canadasucks.png-w=400&h=300.png
50 KB, 400x300
>>73078555

Nice trips

Anybody here in retail have to work with Canadians?

Rudest fucking people ever. Cheap as all fuck.
Want discount's, haggle set prices, get mad when I won't except their Monopoly money. All of the men look like Ned Flanders and they have portly gremlin for wives. Personally I say we nuke this shit hole
>>
>>73077513

DESU Canadians are the absolute worst posters on this board. Maybe it's something in the water there. They're often unironically "anti-racist" lol.
>>
>>73080408
They don't know what niggers are.

When they hear you moan about Chinese in Canada like it's an equivalent problem they think; wow they really are just dumb and racist.

I'm supposed to hate a bunch of friendly gents who bring qt girls just because they aren't white?
>>
>>73078555
This, I've known a few Canadians and they are the most wimpy, dumpy, fat, passive agressive faggots I have ever met. They are truly a shameful bunch.
>>
>>73078366
kek, nice shillary template monsieur poutine

captcha: french fries
>>
>>73080583
kill yourself gook enabler.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.