[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Invasion?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (193 KB, 1280x998) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193 KB, 1280x998
What the fuck is up with all these Hillary shills. The catalog is full of Hilary threads. Are we being invaded?

Pic unrelated
>>
>>73075834
Listen here Paco. Hillary understands your plight. Hillary KNOWS of your daily struggle against racism, misogyny and homophobia and that breaking up the big banks will do nothing to stop these things. Hillary 2016
>>
File: quoted for truth.png (103 KB, 1258x223) Image search: [Google]
quoted for truth.png
103 KB, 1258x223
>>73075834
some fat ass tumblr fags think it will change the election

if any of this had a effect wouldnt trump have lost about the same time jeb did? i mean if the media crying isnt enough how will annoying spammers be any different?
>>
>>73075834
no they just spent a million on 4chan passes and are trying to annoy us into voting

they don't understand we only respect shocking amusements
>>
Hillary 2016!
>>
>>73075834

No one is being paid to shill for Trump. It's a Democrat-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign.
>>
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign.
>>
>>73075834

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign.
>>
>>73075983
My names Jose and I don't have a plight. That's an excuse niggers and other beaners make up to conceal the fact that they aren't adequate enough to fill actual job roles. My dad didn't raise me to make excuses, that's for pussies like you
>>
>>73076133

NO PAY NO HILLARY SHILL
IS JUST REPUBLIC FUNDY LIES
ATTEMPTING TO SMEAR CAMPAIGN
>>
>>73075834

No. It's just other /pol/acks pretending to support hillary to bait people and have some fun.

Do none of you know how 4chan works?
>>
shillary shekels
>>
>>73076133
>how will annoying spammers be any different?

they'll convince the general public that she's not worth voting for if retarded internet cat image enthusiasts can rustle her jimmies, how can she tackle Norway when she can't even tackle teenage virgin anime enthusiast trump supporters, literally the easiest demographic to appeal to,

all she has to do is show tits and GTFO and we'll understand she speaks our language and understands what we want
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.