[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I do NOT have much time to post this so I'm just using a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Tarot-Card-Meaning-The-Tower.jpg (21 KB, 199x340) Image search: [Google]
Tarot-Card-Meaning-The-Tower.jpg
21 KB, 199x340
I do NOT have much time to post this so I'm just using a generic image. I hope every one sees this though:

I'm posting from within the Hillary Campaign head quarters and let me tell you, there is a PANIC. Hillary has no idea how to move on from here. The brains of this operation are scrambling to figure out how to attack Trump but there are rumors that the FBI will make an announcement soon and no one is sure what it will be about..

Stay tuned if I'm still around (but I want to get the fuck out of here before SHTF)
>>
>>73071146
>Bumping from the bathroom
>>
>>73071146
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8fOAps--to
>>
>>73072063
Wow, you in a rush. Forgot the "no" from your pasta, and still no sauce.
>>
>>73071146
Peaked my interest.
>>
>>73071146
>The Tower shows a tall tower pitched atop a craggy mountain. Lightning strikes and flames burst from the building’s windows. People are seen to be leaping from the tower in desperation, wanting to flee such destruction and turmoil. The Tower signifies darkness and destruction on a physical scale, as opposed to a spiritual scale. The Tower itself represents ambitions built on false premises. The lightning bolt breaks down existing forms in order to make room for new ones. It represents a sudden, momentary glimpse of truth, a flash of inspiration that breaks down structures of ignorance and false reasoning.
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>73071146
Pics or its not happening
>>
File: queen-of-diamonds.jpg (61 KB, 336x450) Image search: [Google]
queen-of-diamonds.jpg
61 KB, 336x450
>>73072316
Shills are useful idiots. Hillary knows this. Manchurian Candidates are so much fun.
>>
>>73071146
>(but I want to get the fuck out of here before SHTF)
umm why? if i were there i'd love to witness the meltdown and drama. do things get violent there or something?
>>
4chan you lie a lot but god dammit I hope this is true. Prob isn't though.
>>
>>73072155
It's cause I basically started the original meme and had the old version copied. Keep fighting the good fight, burger!
>>
>>73072993
Pretty good meme, you've effectively ruined any shilling attempts here. It is annoying as fuck though.
>>
>>73071146
The reality is that no matter what you say against Trump or for Hillary, it will not affect the outcome.
Trump has the goods. He has the memes. He has the magic. He is the true god emperor. He will win EASILY
>>
File: 1462463384949.jpg (2 MB, 2560x2560) Image search: [Google]
1462463384949.jpg
2 MB, 2560x2560
>>73074104
YES GOYS LISTEN.
>>
>>73073150
If we're going to be massively slid might as well make every topic about how Hillary sucks.
>>
The FBI could come out and say Hillary gunned down American soldiers with an AR-15 and provide video, and the Hillbots would still scream "I'm with her".
>>
>>73074540
Seems reasonable to me.

>>73074904
On the other hand Trump (jokingly) said he could go shoot somebody in broad daylight and his supporters would still have his back. It's going to be interesting to see how they strategize to fight over the swing voters.
>>
>>73074540
TFW the shills can't compete with our advanced applied memetics.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.