[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why does she have a reputation as a slimy, conniving, psychopath
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 39
File: h clinton.jpg (11 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
h clinton.jpg
11 KB, 320x320
So why does she have a reputation as a slimy, conniving, psychopath here?

What has she done exactly?

She looks so harmless.
>>
>>73069558
because she is a slimy, conniving, psychopath
>>
File: 54d3d4debe7fc.jpg (56 KB, 650x385) Image search: [Google]
54d3d4debe7fc.jpg
56 KB, 650x385
The shillbots are attacking.
>>
Looks can be deceiving, Hong Kong bot.
>>
File: clinton-israel-620.jpg (69 KB, 529x294) Image search: [Google]
clinton-israel-620.jpg
69 KB, 529x294
she is designated by the-powers-that-be
>>
>>73069558
my big thing is that she got away with clearing her servers. had that been anyone else they would have just disappeared
>>
>>73069691

This isn't even well worded
>>
>>73069558
>be slimy psychopath
>be called slimy psychopath
>>
>>73069558
killed vince foster
>>
>>73069558
Because she's a woman and /r9k/ cross-posters hate women. Simple as that.
>>
File: fred-2.jpg (15 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
fred-2.jpg
15 KB, 210x240
>>73069630
women
>>
>>73069558
Sup with all this Hillary shilling lately?
>>
>>73069691
>republican-funded
>lie

pick one.
>>
>>73069691
Hillary, get out
>>
>>73069691

t. Shillary Bot
>>
>>73069668
Who?

I'm genuinely curious. We don't get much coverage of the US elections here but it's all over /pol/.
>>
>>73069558
She has browbeaten her husband's rape and sexual assault victims into silence over the years. And that's the least of what she's done.
>>
90% of everything she does is Republican, but she claims to be a Democrat so she can run as one.
>>
>>73069558
Googling "Hillary Clinton controversy" will bring a list of various things, from the e-mail thing, lying in senate hearings, taking alleged bribes through her foundation and then are things like her speaker fees at events that also paint her as a cunt.
>>
>>73069708
What did she clear?
>>
She reminds me of a less retarded Dilma. I get sick just looking at her.
>>
>>73069558
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ohf-E9QXRxg
>>
>>73069558
That constant smile and psycho eyes are dead give aways that she is a crazy bitch on a power trip. Prob reptilian also
>>
>>73069558
>"harmless"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBdqxMUQByU
>>
>>73069558
See
>>73069721

Even the slightest amount of cursory research will show that she is, in fact, a slimy conniving psychopath.
>>
>>73069896
And this video is great too, so shocking in fact, I find it impossible to believe it's 100% truthful.
>>
>>73069558
She deleted emails so shes a psychpath. And benghazi was horrible.
>>
>>73069558
Burgers are too idealistic and good hearted so they never got used to pure machiavellian politicians. Too bad, because those kind of people are the most capable ones.
>>
File: 1462366187646.jpg (33 KB, 323x465) Image search: [Google]
1462366187646.jpg
33 KB, 323x465
>>73069558
those cute lil sweater puppies
>>
>>73069944
Nice repost in the same fucking thread faggot
>>
>>73069689
I'm actually here :P, ask me about HK and ill answer haha.
>>
Because /pol/ hates strong, smart, honest, and reliable women like future president Clinton

You already know she's right for America
>>
>>73069809
Agreed. He posted the exact same thing on another thread
>>
>>73070026

RIGHT THIS IS A FUCKING RAID INNIT
>>
>>73070050
three people have posted it on this thread
>>
>>73070004
Don't mind him. He gets paid per post and it's his first day.
>>
File: 1442954877217.jpg (93 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1442954877217.jpg
93 KB, 500x500
>>73070026
>>73069944
>>73069691

>>73070196
H-hold me ameribro, im scared :S
>>
>>73069558
More like what hasn't she done

-She's a she
-She's fat
-She's old
-She's a baby boomer
-She's a member of the wealthiest 1%
-She's the face of establishment politics
-She's a globalist neo-con
-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
-She's a shameless liar
-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
-She has stroke-induced brain damage
-She's a cuckquean

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"
>>
>>73069944
Keep shilling so she might let you into a better country, subhuman filth
>>
>>73070113
Madame President Clinton not only has our interests in mind, but also the United Kingdom

The reasonable stance would be encouraging American friends to vote for her

It would make your life much easier after she has won
>>
>>73070289
Citation needed
>>
>>73070354
They aren't even trying, or /pol/tards think they're funny.
>>
>>73069866
documents that have since been released and whose deletion does, in fact, make her a criminal.

It is objective fact that Hillary Clinton is a criminal who is disqualified from ever holding public office in the United States again.
>>
>>73069558
Whitewater
Lewinsky
Benghazi
Looted the antiques at Whitehouse

that off the top of my head, way many more, either way even without these she is Machiavellian as shit and conniving
>>
>>73069558
Nothing slimy or problematic about Hillary. She is the most honest and best person to be president.

This message was funded by the Clinton for America PAC
>>
Because conservitards are idiots that are personally blaming her for doing her job. You could pin similar accusations against any President or Secretary of State in the History of the country.
>>
Firstly we must dispel this fiction that Hillary Clinton doesn't know what she is doing, she knows exactly what she is doing.
>>
>>73070507
Why is this being ignored?
>>
>>73070776
Fuck off shill
>>
File: 1462456594938.png (303 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1462456594938.png
303 KB, 1080x1920
>>73069691
>>
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 749x749) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 749x749
>>73069558
>looks harmless
Iono my nigga she looks like a witch to me
>>
>>73070289
This.
No one cares that she is fat and a woman
The second list is what matters.
End thread here right now this is all you need to know! i wont even bump it.
She is the ultimate israelii shill the ultimate world fucker and the ultimate puppet that the gop are desperatly trying to shove up there.
>>
>>73070289
>>73070518
Shit she lies so fucking much.
>>
>>73069630
>>73069721
You guys are giving a bad name to psychopaths, she is a sociopath
>>
>>73070987
>She is the ultimate israelii shill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHmINZRwiZU
>>
>>73069944
>India
>Smearing
>>
>>73071062
They're the same, no?
>>
>>73069558
Because slimy, conniving psychopath looks so harmless.
>>
File: tg4y4_1.jpg (66 KB, 547x382) Image search: [Google]
tg4y4_1.jpg
66 KB, 547x382
>>73069558
>She looks so harmless.

Look closer.
>>
File: bosnia.jpg (75 KB, 740x616) Image search: [Google]
bosnia.jpg
75 KB, 740x616
>When she was First Lady as her husband sat in the Oval Office at the White House, Hillary went on an official visit to Bosnia and met with American troops stationed there. On her return she told the press that she had herself come under sniper fire and could have been killed at the airport when she arrived. Just one week later and Hillary took back those comments claiming she had “made a mistake” in the recounting of what actually happened.
>>
I'm very reactionary but have to admit I don't quite understand why the level of butthurt for her is so high. When people explain they sound like Trump haters bringing up incidental shit to justify a preexisting hatred.
>>
File: tg4y4.jpg (84 KB, 528x416) Image search: [Google]
tg4y4.jpg
84 KB, 528x416
>>
>>73071115
antiquated terms but psychopaths usually referred to violent offenders and sociopath to people who dont have normal empathy.
>>
>>73069558
What the hell?
Stop this meme raid
>>
>>73071262
Robot?
>>
She's a she
She's fat
She's old
She's a baby boomer
She's a member of the wealthiest 1%
She's the face of establishment politics
She's a globalist neo-con
She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
She's a shameless liar
She's the most non-transparent politician in history
She has stroke-induced brain damage
She's a cuckquean

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
She lied about Benghazi
She lied throughout her email scandal
She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
Her "charity" received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, and Citigroup
Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician
>>
>>73069630
fpbp
>>
>>73071262
>>73071208
???

>>73071317
Oh cool, you learn something new every day.
>>
Travelgate
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_House_travel_office_controversy

>The White House travel office controversy, sometimes referred to as Travelgate,[1][2] was the first major ethics controversy of the Clinton administration. It began in May 1993, when seven employees of the White House Travel Office were fired. This action was unusual because although theoretically staff employees serve at the pleasure of the President and could be dismissed without cause, in practice, such employees usually remain in their posts for many years.

>The White House stated the firings were done because financial improprieties in the Travel Office operation during previous administrations had been revealed by an FBI investigation. Critics contended the firings were done to allow friends of President Bill Clinton and First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton to take over the travel business and that the involvement of the FBI was unwarranted. Heavy media attention forced the White House to reinstate most of the employees in other jobs and remove the Clinton associates from the travel role.
>>
>>73071368
I'm not raiding bro, i just asked a question :S
>>
File: lolwut.jpg (32 KB, 740x493) Image search: [Google]
lolwut.jpg
32 KB, 740x493
>Everyone remembers this one, as the relationship between Bill and Monica, who worked closely with him at the White House came out. She was only an intern at the time, and apparently had sexual relations with Bill, even though he was married. Hillary totally denied that her husband did anything untoward and said on the record that the whole thing had been a “vast right-wing conspiracy.”
>>
File: my-bad.jpg (61 KB, 740x446) Image search: [Google]
my-bad.jpg
61 KB, 740x446
>When the Clinton administration handed over the keys of the White House to the incoming Bush administration, allegations of “damage, theft, vandalism and pranks” were in abundance. When the Clinton’s moved from the White House to their New York home they allegedly took items from the White House which they shouldn’t have, totalling a shocking $190,000. The couple ultimately returned the items, but the scandal lived on.
>>
>>73071115
Sociopath have no feelings
Psichopaths have a few uber exagerated feeling.
Sociopaths dont really care about other but are not dangerous.
Psichopaths can snap cause of their fucked up emotions.
They are not the same.

>>73071070
Never said trump is not israel shill but hillary also took money from bankers (jews). I dont like trump but i dont like hillary more. She is literaly a global threat. trump will either flip flop and be bush v2 or he will try shit and the congress will cockblock him hard. hillary will push the GOP agenda and fuck the world for the rich fucks.
>>
File: f.jpg (20 KB, 236x310) Image search: [Google]
f.jpg
20 KB, 236x310
>Whitewater is the generic term for a bunch of scandals attributed to the Clintons. For example, they purchased a few hundred acres of land with their personal friends Jim and Susan McDougal along the White River in the Ozarks. That deal failed and many shady business dealings came out. This scandal led on to the Lewinsky scandal and was seen as “the first domino” that plagued the Clintons for years to come.
>>
Her facial expressions speak for themselves.

Women in general have a hard time hiding their emotions/character.

She is an evil CUNT.
>>
>>73070823
Are you lost friend? This isnt reddit and Bernie Sanders is still in the race, maybe wait a few weeks before you start hillery shilling.
>>
File: shady.jpg (41 KB, 740x488) Image search: [Google]
shady.jpg
41 KB, 740x488
>Many people have heard of the Clinton Foundation, which was set up by Bill after he left the White House. The foundation was meant to be a nonprofit operation and was set to deal with issues like global warming and climate change. Many alleged at the time that the Clintons used the foundation to forward their own personal agendas. It culminated in allegations of back handers and dodgy dealings which prevail to this day.

I believe the entire reason behind the Clintons running a private email server was to hide bribes made to the Clinton Foundation. Transmitting classified emails was an unintentional side-effect.
>>
>>73069558
>So why does she have a reputation as a slimy, conniving, psychopath here?
>What has she done exactly?
I...JUST

What hasn't she done?

She's literally corporate fodder.
>>
>>73069558
Jesus Christ fucken gooks with their array of shill bots frantically flooding the white man's board here on the gook 2d animation cyberspace forums.
>>
>>73071115
Not really.
Psychopath and Sociopath both have inability to feel remorse or empathy, that much is true.
The difference is that a sociopath and a psychopath is that a sociopath's crimes are haphazard, impulsive, spontaneous and disorganized, rather than properly planned.

Psychopath is a manipulative type person that often knows how to mimic emotions despite being unable to feel them.
Both Sociopath and Psychopath are unable to feel remorse and empathy.
It's not impossible for a sociopath to form emotional attachment. To a psychopath, this is an impossibility.

I would argue that she is a Sociopath, rather than a Psychopath because of the incompetence of her crimes.
Psychopaths in their crimes tend to leave very little evidence for authorities to pursue, so either she is just really incompetent or a sociopath.
>>
File: PhotoGrid_1462463060291.jpg (2 MB, 2560x2560) Image search: [Google]
PhotoGrid_1462463060291.jpg
2 MB, 2560x2560
>>
File: benghazi.jpg (46 KB, 740x493) Image search: [Google]
benghazi.jpg
46 KB, 740x493
>This is one of the most famous scandals that Hillary Clinton found herself embroiled in. Back in 2012, four Americans were killed during attacks on a US diplomatic compound in Benghazi, including the then-Ambassador Christopher Stevens. Hillary Clinton’s conduct as Secretary of State was bought into question due to her various email accounts and the way she used them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAg8o6dowJw

>After Secretary Clinton's failed intervention in Libya, Islamic terrorists in Benghazi took down our consulate and killed our ambassador and three brave Americans. Then, instead of taking charge that night, Hillary Clinton decided to go home and sleep.

>Incredible.

>Clinton blames it all on a video - an excuse that was a total lie. Proven to be, absolutely, a total lie. Our ambassador was murdered and our secretary of state misled the nation.
>>
>>73072131
Thanks for that explanation dude. Truthfully, I didn't even know there was a distinction but from what you've said I'd never want to meet a psycho lol.
>>
>>73071240
running a business to the max exploiting laws to the best of your ability is slightly different than being an elected public official doing the bidding of foreigners and repeatedly abandoning your own.
>>
File: hilldawg.jpg (42 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
hilldawg.jpg
42 KB, 320x320
>>73069558
>She looks so harmless.

I can fix that.
>>
>>73070884
Libcucks aren't bothered by crimes that further their agenda, you should know this by now.
>>
File: money.jpg (52 KB, 740x555) Image search: [Google]
money.jpg
52 KB, 740x555
>This scandal dates back to the 1970s when Hillary Clinton made a tidy profit of $100,000 trading on the cattle futures market. She was in cahoots with a personal friend at the time who worked for Tyson Foods Inc. Apparently, according to a New York Times article from 1994, Tyson Foods received $9 million in government loans, deeming the whole sage very unsavory and questionable.
>>
>>73069691
if only this werent so poorly worded, it might just make sense. too bad ill never know what the fuck you were trying to say. fucking go back to school.
>>
>>73069558
-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"
>>
>>73071395
fixed
She's fat
She's old
She's a she
She's a cuckquean
She's a baby boomer
She's a shameless liar
She lied about Benghazi
She's a globalist neo-con
She has stroke-induced brain damage
She's a member of the wealthiest 1%
She lied throughout her email scandal
She's the face of establishment politics
She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
She's the most non-transparent politician in history
She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician
She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
Her "charity" received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, and Citigroup
Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
>>
>>73070463
All of that info is widely available
>>
>>73071388
Kek, no.
>>73071436

Basically study the face sections. Just the eyes, or just the mouth. The eyes are quite clearly those of a dangerous sociopath. And that mouth hasn't had a genuine smile in a loooooong time.

As opposed to this older lady here.
Focus the same attention on her, and you see a completely different person inside.
This is what I see in less than a quarter of a second after meeting someone. I almost automatically know wether they're good or not. And I've been proven right more than once.

I have no friends.
>>
>>73071628
It's actually the other way around.
Psychopaths are the ones that are completely incapable of feeling remorse and are disconnected from other people because of their lack of empathy.

Sociopaths on the other hand can form emotional attachments, but have little to no impulse control paired with almost nonexistent ability to feel remorse or empathy.

Sociopaths are the ones that snap.
Psychopaths are the ones that decide whether killing you is more convinient to them or not and act on that.
>>
File: career-criminals.jpg (36 KB, 740x352) Image search: [Google]
career-criminals.jpg
36 KB, 740x352
>It’s not just Bill who made a packet for giving 45 minute speeches at various institutions, but also daughter Chelsea, and of course, wife Hillary Clinton. While Chelsea’s standard fee in 2014 was around the $65,000 mark, Hillary reported a personal income of a staggering $11 million for a total of 51 speeches she gave in just a year.

Chelsea Clinton, who has done jack shit in her life, is getting paid $65k through donations to the Clinton Foundation to speak at companies that support (bribe) her parents.
>>
>>73070289
Post links faggot
>>
>>73072570
>The eyes are quite clearly those of a dangerous sociopath. And that mouth hasn't had a genuine smile in a loooooong time.

That's cool how it all comes out when you block out the nose. I can see it too but on a subconscious level, I can't tell you why she unsettles me though.
>>
>>73072811
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whitewater_controversy

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/t-day-evergreen-7-wildest-lies-hillary-clinton/

Just a few. I'll be sure to compile more links through out the day and add it to my anti-hillary copy-pasta. Thanks for asking.
>>
>>73070983

She might actually be draining the life-force of her husband in order for a couple of extra years of life (according to /x/).

Seeing her husband, that wouldn't be too far fetched.

Yfw you find out she is a witch.
>>
File: stepford-wife.jpg (48 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
stepford-wife.jpg
48 KB, 1280x720
Health-Care Gate

>In 1997, federal judge Royce Lamberth levied $286,000 in sanctions against Bill Clinton’s administration for “running amok” in a “cover-up” of Hillary Clinton’s health-care task force. The scandal began when deputy White House counsel Vincent Foster made contradictory assertions about the first lady’s job status, in an attempt to keep the work of the task force secret. Foster later committed suicide, and a Secret Service agent saw Hillary Clinton’s chief of staff, Margaret Williams, carry boxes of papers out of Foster’s office before investigators showed up to seal it.

>A report by the special prosecutor’s office concluded that Foster had been suffering from clinical depression and “was involved in work related to a number of important and difficult issues,” including controversial appointments and “litigation related to the Health Care Task Force; the dismissal of White House Travel Office employees and the ensuing fallout from that incident; the Clintons’ tax returns (which involved an issue regarding treatment of the Clintons’ 1992 sale of their interest in Whitewater); the Clintons’ blind trust; liaison with the White House Usher’s office over issues related to the White House Residence; and issues related to the Freedom of Information Act.” The first lady was involved in all of these controversies.
>>
File: hildawgsuckinhugecock.jpg (15 KB, 197x255) Image search: [Google]
hildawgsuckinhugecock.jpg
15 KB, 197x255
She is not slimy, she is more honest than Donald Drumpf
>>
>>73072420
There is a lot of conflicting info on the internet and the terms are poorly defined, I was going by my uni psych course like 7 years ago. I would take most of it with a grain of salt. It's apparently all wrapped under antisocial personality disorder now.

>>73072628
I had learned sociopaths were low empathy but could form attachments to animals, would use people without real remorse but were skilled at manipulating. Typically ceos and politicians, doctors and high authority positions attract them.
>>
>>73071622

Also don't forget they petulantly took the W's of every keyboard with them too.
>>
>>73072932
Even without the plethora of outright lies she has been proven to have perpetrated, the very fact you feel unsettled is what I like to refer to as "gut instinct".

If someone unsettled you, would you give them a gun?
>>
>>73073283

How did you type that out with a straight face?

How are you still able to remember how to breathe?
>>
File: donaldtrump.png (568 KB, 1100x619) Image search: [Google]
donaldtrump.png
568 KB, 1100x619
>>73071262
>>73071208
What do you see here?>>73072570
>>
>>73072420
Chances are you already have.
There's a lot of people in the world that are psychopaths.
It is actually an evolutionary trait that is often beneficial to one's own survival and prosperity.

Laws are what keeps most psychopaths under control.
They understand that "If I get rid of this person that's making my life less comfortable, the repercussions from it will make my life even more miserable and the risk is just not worth it."
There's a reason why people say that most people in the world are alive just because it's illegal to kill them.

The moment you get into a situation where you start lowering the punishment for crimes to such a degree that it's really just a holiday trip, you'll start to see a lot more psychos become active as the risk reward ratio just started to become acceptable to them.

Even though psychopaths do not necessarily form emotional connections, they do quite often maintain friendships and social circles with diligence because it's simply more convinient for them to have them.
Psychopath can be more loyal than a sane man, but his reasoning for doing this are always of self-interest.
>>
>>73070113
Dude where have you been the past 12 hours? This exact message is being spammed on every single thread. Lurk moar faggot
>>
>>73073443
Extreme smugness. An out and out asshole. But that's actually what I like about him. How many candidates said, straight out, "I'm REALLY rich."?

You know where you stand with someone like Trump - he'll tell you in no uncertain terms.
You don't know where you stand with someone like Hillary, until the knife has already severed your spinal cord - and you no longer can...

Trump is a demon, but the world is full of them, and people have been fooled into thinking you can combat that by electing angels. Or in this case, people pretending to be such...

What you need is a demon on your side.
>>
>>73069558

She openly supports the invasion of the USA by non-citizens. She also is confirmed owned by foreign interests, i.e. , she is paid to subvert the US.
>>
>>73073332
No, a psychopath is the one that's skilled at manipulating.
There are different levels of psychopathy and sociopathy, but generally speaking sociopaths are the ones that don't have a proper impulse control.

They're basically your gangsta nigger tier serial killers.
Psychopaths are the jews of serial killers.
>>
>>73070113
Raid threads are an opportunity, not a disaster. Just post all your information, and suddenly, raid threads are full of info against (in this case) Hillary, for whoever reads them.
Simple.
>>
LET'S DISPEL WITH THIS FICTION THAT HILLARY CLINTON DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE'S DOING. HE KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT HE'S DOING
>>
File: 10121388.jpg (32 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
10121388.jpg
32 KB, 620x400
>tfw you copy-paste the well funded post for lulz
>people think you are a shill
>>
>>73074191
Where are you getting your info?
>>
>>73074364
You know, I would not be surprised if she's one of those girls that fangirl serial killers, which is what she was attracted to in the first place and she is merely trying to imitate her husband the best she can and doing an absolute terrible job at it.
>>
File: Hill Dog Madness.jpg (53 KB, 765x510) Image search: [Google]
Hill Dog Madness.jpg
53 KB, 765x510
>>73074285
>Raid threads are an opportunity, not a disaster. Just post all your information, and suddenly, raid threads are full of info against (in this case) Hillary, for whoever reads them.
>Simple.

This. The pay these tards to post. They do a shitty job of defending their candidate. Ends up being a thread for why you should NOT elect said candidate.

As was the case for Rubio / Bush / Cruz

and now this bitch....

Keep em coming.
>>
No one's "smearing" her campaign. She will be the next POTUS. A simple look at current polls deomnstrates as much. She is the only rational candidate left.

It's basically a choice between sound, capable leadership...or an orange Ooompa Loompa Hitler clone.
>>
>>73074554
I'm surprised she hasnt done anything to her husband after the Lewinsky thing desu.
>>
File: Hillary Im With Her! Clinton.jpg (48 KB, 765x387) Image search: [Google]
Hillary Im With Her! Clinton.jpg
48 KB, 765x387
I'm With Her!
>>
>>73069558
She's literally Nixon tier evil.
>>
Hillary is clean. Any accusation levied against her is funded by the republican party to smear her name. She will be POTUS. Deal with it.
>>
>>73069558
She's the single best candidate running
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 600x465) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 600x465
>>73074893
Here's the audio to go with that...

https://youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4
>>
>>73069558

She is THE globalist. Her and her goons have been selling American sovereignty to unelected foreign powers behind the scenes for decades.

They have destabilized the middle east and northern Africa, then are using the immigrant "crisis" politically to to ship I jihadis, wait for them to attack and use it to take more of our rights, among other things. She uses sex and race to Balkanise the country.

She uses the clinton foundation to take political donations from foreign entities and launders money through it. They want to get rid of cash so private transactions can't take place.

This is just a short list off the top of my head. This bitch is an A1 sleez ball. Worst part is, there are many like her in the shadows and in the open. We need to weed these people out as enemies of the state.
>>
>>73075341
No one is being paid to shill for Trump. It's a Democrat-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing his campaign.
>>
File: HilaryMoneyInLiesOut.jpg (156 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
HilaryMoneyInLiesOut.jpg
156 KB, 800x800
>>73069558
Not you Hong Kong! Not you!
>>
>>73069691
Terribly worded. 10/10>>73069708
>>
>>73069558
>with
>>
>>73069558
>She looks so harmless.
Not all scumbags have tatoos and stink of booze and cigarettes.
Some wear suits and attend business meetings and political rallies.
>>
>>73069558
Never trust a female , who's husband went out of his way to fuck someone else.

That's the ultimate red flag
>>
>>73070024
Do we have burger king here?
>>
>>73075222
>No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign..

Keep on shilling
>>
>>73069558
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpPrhkmV_rA

This is a very short summary ignoring around 6-12 other scandals she's had her fingers in.
>>
>>73075828
Not anymore. The one in Causeway Bay has been gone for a good 2 years now.
>>
>>73069558
>She looks so harmless.
She looks like a crazy evil witch, check your autism.
>>
>>73069691
t. shill
>>
>>73069558
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign.
>>
>>73070823

Yes, all of the ones that pushed a secret globalist agenda to sell us out
>>
>>73069691
People are being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Jewish-funded truth and a pathetic attempt at uplifting her campaign..
>>
>>73074392
> 1 post by this id

You're not funny or clever or trolling. You're simply pathetic.
>>
File: 1389436968592.png (644 KB, 706x530) Image search: [Google]
1389436968592.png
644 KB, 706x530
>>73069691
When you see this copy/paste shit everywhere, it doesn't help with your credibility senpai.

Or maybe, that's just the point. Thanks for bringing that to our attention of the obvious shilling.
>>
>>73069558
because she is.
>>
>>73069558
>Looks are deceiving when Clintons are involved
>>
File: _20160421_194354.jpg (74 KB, 673x673) Image search: [Google]
_20160421_194354.jpg
74 KB, 673x673
>>73069558
>Paid for by Hillary Clinton for President, spending millions in Jew gold, still going to prison
>>
File: MTE4MDAzNDEwMDU4NTc3NDIy.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTE4MDAzNDEwMDU4NTc3NDIy.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
Politics aside would you fuck her?
>>
File: 1461217137790.png (435 KB, 807x700) Image search: [Google]
1461217137790.png
435 KB, 807x700
>>73069558

She is 68 years old and looks like that. Her fucking face is a lie and we can all tell since we're human beings.
>>
File: HilaryAcheivements.jpg (83 KB, 576x517) Image search: [Google]
HilaryAcheivements.jpg
83 KB, 576x517
>>73075828
Yeah they're all gone now. I worked right by the CWB one when it opened. I miss Burger King.

Happy subway came back though.
>>
>>73071062
No, she's a fucking bitch whore from hell without a will of her own. She's a husk controlled by banks and ZOG.
>>
>>73077320
Figuratively, yes.
Literally, no.
>>
>>73077320
She's a cuck, fuck no
>>
>>73069558
GO TO JAIL HILARY
>>
>>73069714
Please explain me this meme.
>>
>>73069558

lots and lots of murders

chatty with people who want to ruin the country

attacking the bill of rights
>>
File: 1458025872947.gif (297 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1458025872947.gif
297 KB, 500x281
>>73073283

Do you know the history to that picture? Bitch in it worked a week before she fucked off for pastures new. Not looking good there, slim.
>>
>>73077520
BK was way too overpriced for what it was. As for subway I didn't even it subway left and came back again. I thought it was always here.
>>
>ctrl+f
>arkancide.com
>0 of 0
step up your game, people
>>
>>73069558
So why does she have a reputation as a slimy, conniving, psychopath here?

What has she done exactly?

She looks so harmless.
>>
People hate her because she reminds them of their mom. Hating hillary is the equivalent of "I HATE YOU MOM DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO".
>>
>>73069558
FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
>>
>>73078142
Not even, ask me about HK i'll be happy to answer. I'm going to bed soon though.
>>
File: you have no power here.jpg (63 KB, 666x400) Image search: [Google]
you have no power here.jpg
63 KB, 666x400
>>73069558
>>
>>73069958

they're shady people who are above the law because their ancestors made a shit ton of money in the slave and opium trades
>>
>>73078060
>A FUCKING LEAF
>>
File: 1457192144522.jpg (33 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1457192144522.jpg
33 KB, 625x626
>>73069558
>>
>>73078265
Loving all these people that think im some sort of shill or bot haha
>>
I honestly just dont want her to win because she is a woman.

I'm sexist and I don't think a woman should be in any positions of power.
>>
>>73070289
-She will be President of the USA
>>
File: 1462466725532.jpg (62 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
1462466725532.jpg
62 KB, 620x350
>>73069558
>>
>>73069558
http://www.clintonmemoriallibrary.com/clintcrimefamily.html
Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.