[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you prefer:Having friends who are normies or being alone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 10
Serious question.
>>
I don't care if they're normies, but I generally prefer being alone/doing my own thing regardless.
>>
File: 1403320955487.jpg (153 KB, 980x716) Image search: [Google]
1403320955487.jpg
153 KB, 980x716
>>
get some normie friends... you can't be a shut in the rest of your life
>>
>>73067174
Alone. But I've never had friends to begin with.
>>
I've been living fine without any friends so far. No reason to change it.
>>
>>73067174
somewhere along the line my mind went screwy and i just dropped all my friends. it doesnt bother me in the slightest, i feel nothing about it.
>>
File: QWMh6UZ.jpg (33 KB, 552x561) Image search: [Google]
QWMh6UZ.jpg
33 KB, 552x561
>>73067174
I don't like normies, but they can be entertaining at times. Not sure what to say, I think having normie friends is similar to being alone. You have nobody to talk to.
>>
>>73067174
Having normie fiends for sure. Being alone only promotes more avoidant behavior. Plus at least there's a chance to red pill normies, considering your educated enough on the subject and talented enough at explaining.
>>
>>73067216
But wouldn't it be great to have like-minded /pol/ friends?
>>
>>73067417
heh strange, i just turned 27 and i did the same thing.
>>
Normies. Its better to have some laughs and fun than be a fedora tipping pseudo-intellectual who shills for Trump from Sweden.
>>
>>73067174
I haven't had any friends since like 5th grade, so I'm not sure if I enjoy being alone or if I'm just used to it.
>>
>>73067234
It's been working for the past few months
>>
Why would I have a problem with normies?
>>
>>73067567
The good thing about Australia is many of us are like this, well where I am anyway.
>>
>>73067234
like hell i can't
>>
>>73067174
I've always been alone.
>>
Have normie friends and hangout with them sometimes but being with them too often is waste of time.

Studying, working, gym and sports doesn't leave time to hangout everyday like most of mine do.

Also sometimes I just enjoy being at home on days off.

When I was younger i'd hangout with them all the time
>>
>>73067174

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her campaign.
>>
>>73067567
I have a ton of /pol/ minded friends, so no need for normies in the first place.
>>
>>73067174
most of my friends are normies and I like hanging out with them sometimes, but I also like alone time as well. I usually like to get out once a weekend and spend one night in the weekend doing my own thing.
>>
I'm a "secret schizoid", which is to say that in social situations I often portray an engaging personality but it's a "character" that I do not personally associate my internal identity with. It's not that I fear social interaction, it's that I find myself to be much more intriguing company.

I'm currently working with a therapist to manage the underlying cause because it does often get in the way of my career and shit, not genuinely giving a fuck even though I pretend to for the cameras.
>>
>>73067782
They can be incredibly dumb. They act like sheep. They are dangerous, because they are the ones that decide for you.
>>
Lost my friends a while ago. I always end up just eventually getting lazy and make excuses to not hang out. You lose friends quick that way. Young men are having critical issues making friends and women cannot relate to this.
>>
Normies are usually alone or with their family at my age. Having friends that do shit together is for kids. I also think normie is a retarded term. I have a job, gf, place of my own but im hardly a normie.
>>
>>73068083
>I'm currently working with a therapist

[spoiler] There's nothing wrong with you, you're just trying to fit in and your """therapist""" is milking you for cash [/spoiler]
>>
>>73067174
Alone
>>
>>73067174
Most normies are pretty boring, but it's better to force yourself to have friends than to go without, right?
Right?

Prolonged redpilling has made it so much harder to relate to the overwhelming majority of people and it honestly sucks a bit. I feel like I'm better off in pretty much every other aspect of my life other than the social one, so maybe it's a fair trade.
>>
>>73068169
Similar things can be said about many of the friendless autists.
>>
>>73067174
what's the difference?
>>
>>73067567
I don't share any beliefs with you retards. I'm a progressive Democrat.
>>
What the fuck do young men do when they hang out in their early twenties? Go to the movies? Fuck I don't get it anymore
>>
>>73067174
Alone. Being among normalfags just rubs in the feeling of isolation from others.
>>
>>73067482

I feel the same way.

Normies are so ignorant of the world and so easily distracted by popular culture and the grind of daily life.

Being alone isn't great, but normie friiends won't solve that feeling because you will never connect or relate on any meaningful level if you are much more intelligent and red pilled.
>>
>>73068223
While you're probably right about the intentions of the therapist, you're wrong to believe I'm paying for it. And you're kinda wrong about this too.
"you're just trying to fit in"
That's the problem. I don't want to, but I can't just sit around living in my own internal world all the time.
>>
File: kfdtxSy.png (630 KB, 767x748) Image search: [Google]
kfdtxSy.png
630 KB, 767x748
>>73067174
having normie friends is like sporting fake designer swag - looks good at a casual glance but in all other regards its a shallow endeavor

unless you have a burning desire to keep up with every retarded social trend that gets shit out into our culture

then they are indispensable
>>
Ya the word Normie is retarded. But ya, the longer you go without friends the harder it gets. How do you even make a friend? It was easier when I was younger. I'm a good looking guy too this is ridiculous.
>>
File: 1462246480684.jpg (592 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1462246480684.jpg
592 KB, 1366x768
I'd rather be alone
>>
You need some homies
>>
>>73067174
I prefer a nice balance bewtween both choices.
>>
>>73068561
Yes nigga that's normal.
>>
>>73067174
I'd rather be alone. Normies are exhausting to be around for too long.
>>
>>73068465
"Colectiv a fost mana criminala, fata!"
"Da, fa, a fost ca in filmu ala, Final Destination."

- Conversatie la care am asistat
>>
I killed my normie friends and replaced them with origami
>>
I've been to several therapists and they are usually cold and detached. Not friendly and abstract like I imagined them to be and they never helped me. Generally you know what you need to do there is no need to have someone repeat that to you
>>
I don't really have any close friends. I used to, when all I cared about in life was video games and weed, but as soon as I made the decision to stop doing those things, I naturally spent less and less time with them , as thats all they wanted to do still. I later got a job as a barista, and even though I don't need a job there as I make decent money playing stocks and making phone apps at home, I still work there for the sole reason of staying in touch with the normie world. I can still have fun convos and fuck around, I'm a pretty normal person, but I simply can't have political conversations with them. They are just too ignorant about it.

I think if I quit that job I would probably end up going too deep into this shit and have too much of a negative viewpoint on the world, which is actually probably the correct viewpoint actually. I guess I want to stay just a little willfully ignorant.
>>
>>73068392
Then why are you fucking here?
>>
File: 1388239218777.jpg (122 KB, 668x712) Image search: [Google]
1388239218777.jpg
122 KB, 668x712
>>73067174
>tfw most of my friends are way more fascist than I am
>tfw they're not even /pol/acks and they're redpilled to the bone
>>
File: 1462245634426.png (175 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
1462245634426.png
175 KB, 600x700
Strong introvert. I prefer solitude.

>>73067482
>I think having normie friends is similar to being alone. You have nobody to talk to.

This is the truth.
>>
>>73069078
/pol/ isnt your hugbox fucko
>>
>>73068584
Wow, that's damn up comprehensive.
>>
>>73069292
It's not but why waste time coming if you hate it?
>>
>>73067174

I was a normie in HS. I am in my early 30's now.

It has taken a decade to alienate all of my friends and be left alone in peace.
>>
>>73068838
Alright, maybe so.

But the fact that I'm experiencing suicidal thoughts upwards of 5 times per day and I've put an alarming amount of effort in planning it, just because it comforts me to know that option is available, even though I am responsible for my family...

That's probably a good reason to talk to someone whose job it is to listen, even if the only benefit it provides is to have an understanding ear that won't panic over it.
>>
File: 1451429022179.png (4 KB, 184x200) Image search: [Google]
1451429022179.png
4 KB, 184x200
>>73067174
>normies
I'm rather alone.
Turning 28 today and i have nearly nothing in common with people of my age.
>>
/pol/ is highly detrimental to your sanity. It completely distorts your view of reality. We only ever focus on the bad not the good. Germany is still an amazing country but if I only read pol I would think it had sharia law.
>>
File: owtrace-01.jpg (100 KB, 1240x835) Image search: [Google]
owtrace-01.jpg
100 KB, 1240x835
>>73070449

The truth distorts your perceived reality. Nobody said this would be painless.
>>
>>73067174
>fw living on a mountain
The only normies here are the tourists.
>>
I didn't had the choice I think, constant bullying/disgust from others over the years led to me being comfortable with loneliness to such a point that I prefer it.
The few times I get dragged along with normies I regret it.
Most people are just plain boring, all they spend time is braging about themselves or shittalking others.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.