[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anybody else find that Pakistanis are the absolute worst
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: Pakis.jpg (101 KB, 800x516) Image search: [Google]
Pakis.jpg
101 KB, 800x516
Does anybody else find that Pakistanis are the absolute worst kind of people? Why are they allowed to take over parts of towns and turn it into "Little Pakistan"?
>>
This is "progressive". How dare you.
>>
>>73065295
Because you don't do anything about it.
>>
>>73065295
I'm a native Arizona man

I was saying the same thing in the 90s when the mexicans where coming in droves

It was like emergence day on gears

One day we had nice quiet white neighborhoods

Next they were turned into a border town that you can smell the air and know they are there
>>
>>73065295
Because you allow them, they are a parasite that you willingly allow to suck the life force from your country.
>>
>>73065295
Also

Inb4 your electronics are confiscated and your house raided for 'hate speech'
>>
Just ban Trump from UK and be tolerant, that's how you roll m8
>>
>>73065295
Poo in loo outside of India please
>>
>>73065510
The goverment didn't ask us our opinion on it. And our ancestors only seemed to worry privately.
>>
Pakis are the second most shit tier people after North africans
>>
File: Teary Eyed Kek.jpg (31 KB, 600x420) Image search: [Google]
Teary Eyed Kek.jpg
31 KB, 600x420
>>73065295
SA DICK KHAN
>>
Pakis are the most inbred of all muslims

so of course they're shit

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b91_1295193638
>>
>>73065295
Indians are way worse
>>
File: Globalcolourlarge.jpg (275 KB, 1755x1240) Image search: [Google]
Globalcolourlarge.jpg
275 KB, 1755x1240
>>73065760
well I guess technically they are tied with Sudan
>>
>>73065689
There's a lot of Pakistans that do considered themselves British. I would say only a minority of communities are like that.
>>
File: 1447690513196.jpg (403 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
1447690513196.jpg
403 KB, 803x688
>>73065295
Because idiots are putting X's on Labour boxes and they become the dumping grounds of Muslims while Camerons constituencies are left refugee free so they keep voting Conservatives knowing they aren't the punished ones, so people then vote Conservatives to try and escape Labours rule but vote Labour for local elections thus cucking their own areas and all the while LibLabCon live in cosy little villages leaving the rabble to deal with the mess.
Wait until 2017, I've seen some awful things ready to come into play by next April, lets just say everyones going to be fucked in or out the EU, if we are out Cameron will blame leaving the EU and if we are left in it will be blamed on the poor.

You get what you vote for.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.